PDA

View Full Version : Itching of foreskin

richardlee12345
13-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Hi, I'm uncircumcised and recently there's been an itching on my foreskin. I went to a MP recently but only had a HJ. The next day my foreskin started itching. Did i catch an STD or is it an infection? There are no other symptoms. It's been about a week. First few days itching was bad but over the next few days it got better. It still itches at times though. Did I not clean up properly?

Thanks for the advice!

Big Sexy
13-04-2015, 08:57 AM
it can be anything from a simple hygiene issue or could be a yeast infection or something else.. see if antifungal cream helps.. if not go see a doctor.

Hi, I'm uncircumcised and recently there's been an itching on my foreskin. I went to a MP recently but only had a HJ. The next day my foreskin started itching. Did i catch an STD or is it an infection? There are no other symptoms. It's been about a week. First few days itching was bad but over the next few days it got better. It still itches at times though. Did I not clean up properly?

Thanks for the advice!

larue
13-04-2015, 09:11 AM
Could be a sensitivity to the oil she used. Not much to worry about from a HJ, but pay attention and make sure you pull your foreskin back to wash thoroughly. See if the effect persists.

I had a yeast infection once, but it had nothing to do with sex. Went some place really cold living in less than ideal conditions, so penile hygiene wasn't as thorough as it should have been. Especially since it was pretty much wrapped up 24/7. Hurt like hell, and I was worried to death it might have been some STI.

Came back, returned to regular hygiene habits, monitored and it cleared up within a week.

DoctorVChia
13-04-2015, 09:19 AM
HJ? Highly unlikely to contract an STI.

Not unless she's bleeding from her palms, and you have a significant wound on your penis.

richardlee12345
13-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Hmm I think it might be the oil too. But I'm a bit worried. Forgot to mention that it's the inside of the foreskin, the part which is pulled down and cleaned. Can any anti-fungal cream be used?Or are there any brands that you'd recommend?

Thanks for the advice!!

richardlee12345
14-04-2015, 08:49 PM
Hi, my foreskin suddenly became dry and flaky. It seems to be harder to pull it down to wash it too, most probably due to it being dry. What should I do?

DoctorTan
15-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Hi, my foreskin suddenly became dry and flaky. It seems to be harder to pull it down to wash it too, most probably due to it being dry. What should I do?

The next thing that is going to happen is your foreskin with split or crack when you pull it down. This can cause some pain and if not handled properly can become chronic.

Take 2 steps back. This is not an STD. This is inflammation of the foreskin which can be caused by fungus, reaction to whatever oil she was using, rubbing too hard and too much etc

I assume you are not Diabetic or have any other disease or medicines that can compromise your immune system. If you do, see an experienced doctor (i.e. me - shameless self promotion) for treatment immediately.

If you are not, hop down to your local pharmacy and get a tube of Lamisil - anti-fungal cream. When you first start using it your redness may get worse. So you might also want to get some hydrocortisone cream to apply at the same time. Just slap the cream one of top of the other. Or mix the 2 creams in equal portions on your palm before applying. When the redness subsides, use a good moisturizer like Cetaphil Restoraderm. Throughout this process, do not use any soaps or shower gels or creams on your foreskin. If after all of this you still have symptoms, see a good doctor (ahem).

You are welcome. ;)