PDA

View Full Version : New FR - 28 yr O Dalian Girl

Libra
08-04-2006, 07:40 AM
I was taking a tour around Geyland when I chance upon this petite albeit fleshy (but consider slim too) Dalian gal. Decided to ask for price - was quoted $70 but willing to go for $60. Get her on my car... then a funny idea come to mind. told her I want to do it inside the car! WOW what a fetish of mine come true when she agrees.

So I drove to a dark carpark at East Coast Park. Once upon reaching there, I switch off the engine and starts to auto roam her slim but fleshy body. We exchange kisses and some fierce tongue fight. Then suddenly she whip out a alcohol wipe and starts to strip my shorts. she begins to sanitise my "head" and "stalk". after which she starts to catbath me while slowly rolling up my t shirt. Then come the part whereby she literally licks and suck my nipples. I was in estasy. Then with 1 gulp she engulf my penis! I tot wait a minute - raincoat.. without realisation that I was so shiok that I didn't realise she had capped me. Well and done.. She starts to BJ me ferociously and I almost came inside rubber plus I forgot to urine so you all can imagine the rush and high!

Then I lower her seats and climb on top of her... starts to attack her ample breast and nipple while my other hand starts to finger her already wet pussy. When I cannot take it anymore, I trust into her welcoming wet lubricated entrance! gosh it was smooth but tight. NICE! ...

After some rythmic trusting alternating between fast then slow then constand then fast again... she came before I did when she starts to grab my butt cheek and force me to go faster. Finnally I gave in!

I gave her $60 +$10 tips (anyway save money from opening room)

She's worth a try to those who like petite lady. I'm willing to share her contact as she had requested to help her. As she had just arrived a few days ago.

conditions:
1. BE nice to her and call only if u genuinely need her service.
2. Must write a FR
3. Cannot share contact to others so as to controlled the wide fire.

Only brothers with some form of repute point

blitzzman
08-04-2006, 08:03 AM
Nice FR.. Well done!!!

Pokimon1
08-04-2006, 11:16 AM
funny idea come to mind. told her I want to do it inside the car! WOW what a fetish of mine come true when she agrees.

Bro. You've got mail...:D

Libra
08-04-2006, 02:33 PM
sorry forgot abt the statistic

Looks: 6.9/10
HT: 1.54
WT: 50
Breast: B-
BJ: 7/10
FJ: only 1 position 8/10 (love her moan)
RTF: yes.

Libra
08-04-2006, 02:39 PM
hope brothers who like my Fr and sharing spare me some encouragement pts!

Another MEIMEI coming up see how this thread perform. 21yr o shanghai gal

Libra
08-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Contacts given out to the following brothers.. ...

Hope to hear their FR soon..

1. pokemon1
2. Senate
3. wilburwilbur
4. Magpies
5. alex18122003
6. sttanseb

Libra
08-04-2006, 11:51 PM
sorry to inform brothers that those who got her numbers say XIAO MING recommended you her service..
:)

enjoy and see ur FRs soon

Pokimon1
09-04-2006, 11:41 PM

1. pokemon1
2. Senate
3. wilburwilbur
4. Magpies
5. alex18122003
6. sttanseb

Hey bro. I tried to SMS her since 10.00pm, since no reply after 2 SMS, I tried to call her at 11.30pm but no one answers the phone.
Can help???

Pokimon1
10-04-2006, 11:27 PM

1. pokemon1
2. Senate
3. wilburwilbur
4. Magpies
5. alex18122003
6. sttanseb

This is the second time I am writing this FR. The first one did not get posted, I wonder why???

I have not fucked in a car for many years. I used to do it regularly when I was in college in USA. In the old days, I used to fuck American Chicks for free - but that's another story.

Thanks to brother Libra I finally got in touch with 珍珍 (zhen zhen) tonight.

Picked her up in Lorong 31 and then proceeded to my office.

I am lucky to have the keys to the gate and I knew that nobody was working overtime tonight. Drove to the darkest corner in the parking lot; left the car air-con on and we both went to the back seat.

I took off my pants and shirt. At first she was reluctant, but when she was sure that it was safe (I locked the gate after we went in) It was very dark...(guaranteed no peeping Toms) she also took off everything.

She wiped my didi with a moist towel and then gave the a mind-blowing BBBJ.

Licked my small head and shaft and finally Woooooo! Deep throat!!! Took my whole cock into ther mouth... I almost came.

When I told her 我受不了 !!!!, she capped me with her mouth.

Climbed on top; put my dick into her cunt and started to grind. Shiok!

We moved so much the car started to rock. Fucked in this position for 10 minutes

Finally I turned her around and pumped her doggie style. She was moaning and kept asking for more. I could not take it anymore and shot my load.

looks: 6/10
Tits: Good handful, soft and nice
Body: cannot see because it was really dark
RTF: Next time I am going to take her into the building and fuck her on the Board Room Table. Imagine I am fucking the Chairman's wife. Kekeke:D
Damage: $60+tips+ condom+one litre mineral water for washing+one box tissue.
Verdict: Great fuck,Great Value for money
Thanks for sharing brother Libra: Up you two points

murali
11-04-2006, 07:48 AM
RTF: Next time I am going to take her into the building and fuck her on the Board Room Table. Imagine I am fucking the Chairman's wife. Kekeke
wah lau! u really good man! got keys to your company compound so u can share with us bros here or not? we also can try fucking her there on the boardroom table!:D

never had a 'chairman' fuck before:p

Libra
11-04-2006, 07:15 PM
She'll be away for 2 days... back to work on 13th april. I reiterate, I'm not her OKT.. just tried her service find it good so recommend.

As for brothers who love to bonk in the car, I'll keep you guys updated since gems such as this are hard to come by. most I asked would not want to do it in car... or maybe mine too small! :)

Cheers!

Pokimon1
11-04-2006, 07:57 PM
. most I asked would not want to do it in car... or maybe mine too small! :)

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Your prick or your car? Kekeke

suckerll
11-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Your prick or your car? Kekekehis wallet size lah:D

bo chap
17-04-2006, 10:38 PM
With thanks to bro Libra,
Contacted her on sat wee morning. met up at GL and proceed to having fun.
Some stats 1st
Looks: 5/10 soso lah..
body: slim + curvey
height: 1.6+
her mandrain like machine gun very fast catch no ball have to kept asking her to repeat herself. In the end cant be bothered just body language. :) haha
Had a small shower alone while she stood one side n watch.
Once i dry up we proceed to lie on the bed TKSS for a while then we starts touch touch feel feel. Follow by a typical catbath. nothing much just that her tongue run thru the inner thighs wow shok!
Then she proceed with BBBJ really nice and deep throat.
I just let her do the job and enjoy the view for a good 15mins.
was really so nice i good i asked for cim. she nooded with keeping her mouth on my other head. pump her head faster by grabbing her neck and ears (hope i wasnt too forceful) Finally i cim. and she suck till my last drop and went to toilet to flush it out.
After another of tkss she asked if i want another round. Sure i said.
And we tkss for another 5mins all the while she stroke me and play with my other head. arnt want to loose out i touch her 32Bs and slim waist and grab her as* fondle another 5mins b4 she starts blowing me again. arnt much feeling but i really like to go for another round especially with such a hard working gal :)
After another good 10mins of blowing my 'brother' finally woke up and she cap me and i pump her doggie and i notice there is a pimple like bum near her as* hole didnt ask her but i dare not pump too hard so as not to contact it. was playing a bit with her as* cheek and asked her if she 'gao' b4 on her as* hole. she say nvm and i think she was asking me if i wanted to or something like tat. I didnt pay much attention and finished her on that position.
Ratings
BBBJ: 9/10 shok when cim she was like trying to suck me dry.
CIM: yes!
FJ: only doggie position not bad but a bit turn off by that pimple like stuff 7/10
damgage: 20(hotel) + 120(include tips +2 shots+CD)
overall experence: Think shouldnt be a problem if u want 2 shots but suggest to do the bargain b4 hand (should be better then?)
rtf: not really i like SYT but yet to try one so looking forward to SYT!
Hope my FR not too lohsoh... cheers!

Libra
23-04-2006, 06:07 AM
Dear All,

This poor gal was rob in malaysia while trying to extend her stay here... Sg ICA only gives her 3 days.. meaning she'll fly this wednesday..

Brothers who are going to try her pls do so asap. do tip her if u can given her current situation..

Ok. Will keep u guys undate!

Zonal101
24-04-2006, 04:52 PM
Bro Libra,
Try her service, it was excellent and satisfying, she was very patient.

Deathsythe
24-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Bro Libra,
Try her service, it was excellent and satisfying, she was very patient.

Pls pm me the contact.