PDA

View Full Version : question aboud AV raid

putanginamall
10-04-2015, 05:53 AM
sorry to burden you all with stupid questions. just curious about AV raids on FL at condos and apartments etc.

1. if caught with pants down by AV, can i refuse to give statement? i know it is not illegal to visit FL, but if i intend to keep a low profile, can i refuse to give witness statement. imagine one day they call or write letter to your family ask you come down to station for more assistance etc.

2. if i give statement to AV during the raid, will this be considered a record that i was once found visiting FL? most importantly, will this record ever be used against me in future?

3. when visiting FL in apartments/condos, what is the best defence to tell the AV during raid, is it to say i am here only for massage, or say we having consensual sex with no money involved.

larue
10-04-2015, 06:51 AM
1. You can refuse to give statement of course, in which case what would have been a routine event blows up in your face big time.

2. Used against you for what? Oppo party big shot? Aspiring minister of state? Or you think the police has nothing better to do than to keep your file and wait till workplace promotion time before jumping all over you?

3. Tell them all that and wait for them to ask questions that will expose these as the ridiculous lies they are.

Seriously, what do you hope to achieve? You won't be doing anybody any favours trying to pull that.

Tell them what they need to know and be on your way home.

putanginamall
10-04-2015, 07:23 AM
1. You can refuse to give statement of course, in which case what would have been a routine event blows up in your face big time.

2. Used against you for what? Oppo party big shot? Aspiring minister of state? Or you think the police has nothing better to do than to keep your file and wait till workplace promotion time before jumping all over you?

3. Tell them all that and wait for them to ask questions that will expose these as the ridiculous lies they are.

Seriously, what do you hope to achieve? You won't be doing anybody any favours trying to pull that.

thanks for your advice.

but just curious, are the statements really kept in the system?

HomerJaySimpson
10-04-2015, 07:39 AM

Very well said bro

kraam
10-04-2015, 02:09 PM
proceed to EDMW and ask there