PDA

View Full Version : Having a Fling (LIVE Report)

Premier
09-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Hi,

Recently, just returned from China after years of working oversea.

I was then attached back to Singapore permanently and placed into an unfamiliar and exciting environment full of SYTs and sexy MILFs, both local and foreigners.

As a superior and also subordinate, I was somehow sandwiched by these females all the time.

After a month of work, I had this feeling of been idolized by these SYTs and at the same time I was attracted to these MILFs. I had never been this high morale since a long time.

Everyday, I would be one of the earliest to report to work and almost the last to leave. Holding a cup of hot coffee in the morning watching at these women cat walking pass the reception makes me damn high and horny. Different wild thoughts kept going through my head.

And yah, our receptionist, Jasmine, who was deeply attracted by my matured and gentleman manners. She has been flirting with me on and off since the first day we met.

I somehow had the urge to write my feeling and thoughts so as to share and ask you people to participate in my adventure here. I guess it would be quite a turn on to update the progress "LIVE".

Premier
09-04-2015, 09:56 PM
I am near to 40, well maintained physique, gym lover and played soccer twice weekly. Married but separated yet still in contact. Have both motor bike and a SUV. Stayed in a 2 room Condo in the Central area after selling my HDB flat. Financially comfortable, no debt no worries though sometime lonely.

In China, I have a flat in SZ already paid, now vacant. However, occasionally my FB will be there to tidy up and ready for my return.

Things has been doing just fine for me a the moment.

DrPussy
09-04-2015, 10:34 PM
1st camp here, live support :D

Premier
09-04-2015, 10:41 PM
This morning, as usual, while seeping my coffee. I looked at the ladies coming in batch by batch. Then, I received a whatsapp from a new number.

From the avatar, I saw a familiar face. Unsurprisingly, it was Jasmine. It was expected as it was just a matter of time before she initiate the contact unofficially. I turned towards the reception counter and I saw a fully black dressed cutie waving at me discreetly. The message read...

J: Oei... why you always looking here, looking out for me ah? 😁

Using my free hand, I replied.

X: Nope (Trying to act cool and unconcerned)

J: 😥

X: Anyway, you look gorgeous today 👍

J: 😊😊😊 thks!

Looking at me and gave me the best sunshine smile I ever received. I raised my cup to acknowledge her and I returned to my desk to check my mail.

Consciously, I was able to see that she was somehow dejected that I stop our conversation.

java_cool
09-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Bro ... camping with drink in hand to wait for next installment ..

Premier
09-04-2015, 10:57 PM
Just before lunch, my lady Boss (American) invited me for lunch with some of her admin staff, Jasmine included. Somehow, I declined the offer and gave a stupid reason that I need to go home to run some errand.

Although Jasmine was hiding behind my Boss, I could clearly see her frustration when I turned down the short gathering.

I continued my work and they left.

My phone beep...

J: You want me to Dabao for you?

Haha, I was smiling although I have a couple of reports which I yet to start.

X: Oh no, I going to skip my lunch today. Thanks Jas.

J: Okay 😛. Jas? Nice, first time people giving me this. Next time if you need me to Dabao anything just like me know ok?

X: Sure!

J: 😒 so cool de...

X: Sorry.

J: Nvm...

Premier
09-04-2015, 11:27 PM
1pm, done with my first report. Obviously, I did not left for my home.

I was trying to give a proposal on how to improve our sale and comparing the difference between China market vs Local market.

Went to the rest room and returned.

A Subway sandwich and a fresh coffee on my desk.

Beep...

J: Abby (Boss) asked me to buy de, I slipped my mouth saying you gonna skip lunch 😁

X: Erm, thanks Jas.

I took the coffee and later handed the sandwich to the Uncle Cleaner who cleared my rubbish bin. I was really prepared to skip and head for a good workout later this evening.

J: I saw it 😨

Actually, I purposely let her see it and I'm confident that she will not report to Abby. That's 101% sure!

X: Oopsss

J: Don't worry, I won't tell her... Kekeke

X: Sorry, Im working out later so won't be taking such heavy meaty marvelous meal.

J: Finally, a long sentence from u... Hahaha!

J: Where you work out?

J: How often?

J: What you normally do?

Before I could type, all these messages popped out.

X: Home/East Coast/Chinatown, 4-5 times per week, run/weight/class/soccer

J: How I wish I could be like you 😔

X: Why not?

J: Nobody teach me, encourage me or force me.

X: I'm sure someone in this office would be happy to go with you, how about Sam? (A almost gay which I purposely point out)

J: God, he's a gay and he only clubbing, no exercise type de

X: Is it? I thought he was quite handsome to me. (Of course not true)

J: Hahaha 😂😂😂

X: Ok, I could give you a few lesson to start with if you don't mind.

J: 🙏🙏🙏

X: But, I have to finish my report first.

J: Kkkkkkkkk.....

Ladyrain
09-04-2015, 11:38 PM
Nice "live" plot. . Is it really truly authentic TS? :o

Premier
09-04-2015, 11:44 PM
430pm

Done with my 2nd report. Summarizing my 8 years experienced in China as Senior Manager.

Holding on to both my reports, I head towards Abby office. Not around, I passed to her secretary, Grace (Latin American).

Another hot chick, damn sexy and young. Too hot to handle. Many men's target!

To pantry

Drank 4 cups of mineral water from the dispenser. 2 hours before work out.

Got a tapped from behind, it was Jasmine.

Flirt a bit here and there, try to ask me regarding my marital status and everything she's curious with. Told her what she wants to know, not wanting to part but lanlan need to answer call... So bye bye.

Back to my desk, I start to check out on cheap staycation. Shortlisted a few, read some Taiwan news, Chinese news and now local news.

Was so used to Kaypoh on politics events, especially from these 2 countries. Far yet close, friends and foes, ups and downs...

615pm

Beeps...

J: Enjoy, don't forget what you said. 👋👋

X: O (哦)

Premier
09-04-2015, 11:45 PM
Nice "live" plot. . Is it really truly authentic TS? :o

If you think is yes, then yes.
If you think is no, then no.

nntp
09-04-2015, 11:56 PM
Nice story! Pls cont.

Premier
10-04-2015, 12:01 AM
Walked to car park, got into my car and queue for exit.

630pm

At exit, turn left. Bus stop, saw Jasmine. She saw me too, must be intentional!

X: Where you heading?

J: Meeting my buddy for dinner.

X: Need a ride?

J: Nah, she's coming here and we are heading to XXX for Happy Hour. You go ahead, thanks!

X: Alright, enjoy Jas.

J: Okay, drive careful. See you tomorrow...

I drive off. Gulped down another liter of water.

Reached Gym 7pm.

Changed and stretched a bit and start my treadmill. Ran half an hour, go for Bodypump Class, another 30mins of weights... Cool down. Spoke to a few familiar faces whom came here often, these ladies had great body even after bear a couple of kids. Kudos...

930pm

Left and reached home 10pm

Premier
10-04-2015, 12:09 AM
10pm

Decided to post here and let you people involves...

Shower, had some light snacks, surf net, post installments...

At the same time, received some pictures of what Jas was having for dinner. Show her buddy face, quite chio but slightly under Jas.

Share some naughty messages with me and asking how my work out? Shag or not? Tomorrow can still work? Blah blah blah...

In my mind, I had already raped her multiple times.

12am

Just received a couple of messages from my Ex wife. Asking me for dinner next weekend.

1205am

Goodnight message from Jas.

1208am

Decide to stop now...

Premier
10-04-2015, 12:28 AM
Interesting messages going on with Jas now...

J: Tomorrow TGIF, wanna join me and my buddy for drink at Robertson?

X: I had a soccer game tomorrow night, maybe I could join u gals after that if my ball pals has no plan. I could also bring some macho men for you gals. Ha...

J: Worrrr... She's coming with his boy, and I'm not able to handle more than you.

X: Mmmm... Maybe I let you know again in the evening?

J: As usual, okay 😩. Nitezzz!

X: Sweet dreams...

whatdoido
10-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Waiting with red wine in hand at Robertson :D

swaggering
10-04-2015, 02:13 AM
Camping for more action bro!

FatCouchPotato
10-04-2015, 04:17 AM
Great stuff, hope to hear more ;)

Premier
10-04-2015, 08:13 AM
702am

Woke up! Slide my finger, scrolling hundred of messages from all kind of group chat. Kind of routine nowadays, previously was more on wechat and QQ.

Noticed a couple of messages from Jas.

J: Morning X, hope you slept well. See you!

J: Hungry... what should I eat?

My dick and my balls, I thought!... KNN! Bit annoyed but just imaging her in just her black lingerie makes my day.

X: Ming Jiang Kueh (Peanut Pancake)

I replied and continued to clear my messages.

Head to my toilet and prepare for work.

sadsky18
10-04-2015, 08:35 AM
ts , nice LIVE update ...

how i wish i an be like u ( at least in the working part )

lying in hospital for one wee make me feel so useless ...

hais ..

looking forward for yr next installament ....

Premier
10-04-2015, 08:40 AM
ts , nice LIVE update ...

how i wish i an be like u ( at least in the working part )

lying in hospital for one wee make me feel so useless ...

hais ..

looking forward for yr next installament ....

Oh! Take care brother. Everyone has its up and down.

sadsky18
10-04-2015, 08:42 AM
Oh! Take care brother. Everyone has its up and down.

lol ... hope i can discharge before weekend starts ....

lol

Premier
10-04-2015, 09:32 AM
Reached the basement carpark, those BMWs, Mercs, Audis were common here. I don't really drove these type of branded as I don't wish to be tied down in those payments every month.

A simple yet powerful Japanese SUV with ample space at the back perfectly suit me.

And yeh, it's a black car. I do have great love for black color.

I came across Serene while walking to my car. She's married, late twenties. She was sending her son to school, should be around 5 yrs old. Not sure whether local or Malaysian but definitely highly educated especially in Finance. She's one of the committee member in our condo as a treasurer, she can be seen when there's events and meetings.

Said hello and chit chat for a minute.

S: Morning, looks great today! TGIF huh.

X: My usual attire wor, can't be that fantastic right. Ha...

S: Hey, do you mind joining us for meeting for Labor Day Event? Maybe you could give some idea how we can make this event fruitful one.

X: Sure, when?

S: I will let you know again.

X: Ok, my contact is...

S: Oh, no problem, I got it. I'm resourceful.... (Smile)

X: Ha, Kk kk...

S: Got to go, late for school.

We separated our way...

ANowhereMan
10-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Good story brother, love to hear more from you :)

Regards,

Premier
10-04-2015, 09:52 AM
810am Basement carpark

Beeps...

J: I saw your car 😊

J: Tell u a secret...

J: Abby on leave today...

J: Happy right...

Ignored while walking towards the lobby lift.

One good thing to arrive early was avoiding the crowded area.

Reached my floor, walked towards entrance. Saw Jas at the counter arranging things.

X: Morning, Jas. When you became my spy ah, I whispered near her ear at the same time blew out slightly my breathe from my nostril.

J: No lah, I see you like a nice guy so be nice to you lor. Hey, bought you a Kueh but not those traditional type de. Coffee blew yourself...

Without looking at me, she continued her work.

X: Wow, thks! Next time I should said I would like to have abalone for breakfast.

She hid hear smile.

Sen5eS
10-04-2015, 10:16 AM
hahaha playing it by ear huh ? :p

Premier
10-04-2015, 10:21 AM
Yes, your fresh abalone.

Was visualizing how her abalone would look like? Taste like?
How wet would she be if I slashed her. Getting my fingers around her pussy got me harden almost immediately.

While walking to my desk, I felt I need to jerk off to release those semen that was inside me for nearly a week.

My previous meeting with my Ex wife was week ago, at her new apartment in the north. She bought it at 15% less than the peak.

She was a capable woman but too dominant. Both sexually and mentally, I thought if I could be more like a pet to her. We wouldn't ended up signing paper and eventually have a nice family, with kids of course. Too bad!

I got a cup of coffee in the pantry back to my desk. I taste her pancake as if it was her pussy, licking and tasting it slowly. Swallowed the peanut bit by bit, just like her juice that flows out non stop...

Premier
10-04-2015, 10:50 AM
1030am

Was quite bo liao today as I had completed my reports yesterday.

Decide to walk around our office building and see see look look since I have not totally explore yet.

The building was not so high but quite high, lol. Surrounded by many super high buildings. Can't reveal too much!

Walked to the smoking area and saw group of ladies puffing heavily. How I wish they could puffed my dick right away.

I was once a smoker and I understood smokers' point of view. Still, I hope everyone can have a healthy lifestyle, let workout takeover when think of smoking or even drugs.

Premier
10-04-2015, 12:41 PM
1230pm

Going for a quick light lunch nearby.

Will be meeting up my vendors after lunch to discuss about my coming project.

An evening night Futsal game coming up at Turf City later, was still thinking should I join Jas tonight?

What should I do? Or anything you guys think I could do? Feel free to discuss...

kohwj
10-04-2015, 12:50 PM
you invite us and jas to your soccer game bro. then we can take a look at jas as well. haha.

Premier
10-04-2015, 12:59 PM
you invite us and jas to your soccer game bro. then we can take a look at jas as well. haha.

Not visible lah... Bro

Premier
10-04-2015, 01:04 PM
KNN, while munching my lunch and thinking of my plan tonight, I accidentally bit my lower lip. It's been a long time since this happened again.

Good or bad omen ah? Damn it!

Premier
10-04-2015, 01:07 PM
1pm

Shitting now, must clear my stomach before game tonight.

I was thinking after my game, I will go home and wash up. Whether she call me or I call her, I will ride my bike to meet them.

I wanted Jas to be my pillion or she can just go back by herself later. I'm not going to push myself too much...

Sen5eS
10-04-2015, 01:11 PM
hahaha moving bowels also must update ? LOL

Sounds like a plan with riding pillion ... got bring extra helmet(s) a not ? :p

Hope you make plans early ;)

Premier
10-04-2015, 01:17 PM
hahaha moving bowels also must update ? LOL

Sounds like a plan with riding pillion ... got bring extra helmet(s) a not ? :p

Hope you make plans early ;)

My spare helmet always standing by for such cases. As for other type of helmet, I don't prepare as it tells you have the intention.

Premier
10-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Just to check with u guys.

Since coming home, I did tried 1 FL (Ailie) from Cityangel.

How come the standards dropped so much?

I met another 2 FLs but cannot make it at all and I just left.

Sad to see this, any better alternative if I really need a quickie? Viet and PRC will be my preference, unless u have Taiwanese.

Sen5eS
10-04-2015, 01:31 PM
Just to check with u guys.

Since coming home, I did tried 1 FL (Ailie) from Cityangel.

How come the standards dropped so much?

I met another 2 FLs but cannot make it at all and I just left.

Sad to see this, any better alternative if I really need a quickie? Viet and PRC will be my preference, unless u have Taiwanese.

hahaha totally OFF-topic Oh ... You tried Aillie ? Did you get 30min sexxion ? What do you mean standards dropped ? hahaha If you have $ to burn then try the Koreans/Japs? But better see first b4 jumping in ... now a days it's common to WYSI(Not)WYG.

Premier
10-04-2015, 01:37 PM
hahaha totally OFF-topic Oh ... You tried Aillie ? Did you get 30min sexxion ? What do you mean standards dropped ? hahaha If you have $ to burn then try the Koreans/Japs? But better see first b4 jumping in ... now a days it's common to WYSI(Not)WYG.

I tried her bcos I liked her look which was seriously great for me. Too bad, there's no chemistry so was disappointed.

Sen5eS
10-04-2015, 01:58 PM
I tried her bcos I liked her look which was seriously great for me. Too bad, there's no chemistry so was disappointed.

She's pretty ... nice bod ... but I guess that's about all ? ;) Pity tho I've only seen her.

Premier
10-04-2015, 01:59 PM
155pm

Beeps...

J: Hope you can join us tonight 😊

Premier
10-04-2015, 02:03 PM
She's pretty ... nice bod ... but I guess that's about all ? ;) Pity tho I've only seen her.

Yah, boobs were nice too! Any more this kind of FL to recommend?

Sen5eS
10-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Yah, boobs were nice too! Any more this kind of FL to recommend?

Nothin on the radar so far ... but don't you have a "big game" to play later?

She's already issued an open invite hasn't she?

Premier
10-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Nothin on the radar so far ... but don't you have a "big game" to play later?

She's already issued an open invite hasn't she?

Cannot be so hasty, I want long term not hit and run.

FLs are different, Fuck and go! Which I do need it during odd day odd hour...

Premier
10-04-2015, 02:27 PM
205pm

Replied Jas.

X: I will try my very best.

I'm still considering whether to go or not. Somehow I felt I'm going too fast.

Beeps...

Vendor A: Hi X, I will reach at 230pm, see you!

X: Ok

This project will be my first major that could cost my reputation. I need to focus and show I'm capable to handle it well.

Capital of US$ 1million to setup a team for launching of new product in Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan.

Sen5eS
10-04-2015, 02:30 PM
New product Launch? hmmm

it's not going too fast ... it's just a harmless Friday meet up for drinks ;)

Perhaps you could go do some CSI on this Jas? Any other company guys you could juice some intel on her ?

Premier
10-04-2015, 03:24 PM
New product Launch? hmmm

it's not going too fast ... it's just a harmless Friday meet up for drinks ;)

Perhaps you could go do some CSI on this Jas? Any other company guys you could juice some intel on her ?

CSI... No way! I have to be discreet and low profile, my office is 80% female environment.

Premier
10-04-2015, 03:31 PM
315pm

Finished first meeting.

Walked vendor out to counter, spoke to Jas and now going for 2nd meeting.

Jas was wearing casually today, tight black Tee and a jean and lightly makeup. I loved it!

Sen5eS
10-04-2015, 03:42 PM
CSI... No way! I have to be discreet and low profile, my office is 80% female environment.

80% ... wow ... eye candy galore :p

Premier
10-04-2015, 05:29 PM
515pm

Finished my meetings.

Check emails... ��

X

I might need you to fly to Taiwan for a few days at the end of May to liaise with my counterpart on your project. She will assist you and hopefully let you have better understanding on these new products. Just be prepare for this trip although it's not confirm.

Best regards

Abby

Premier
10-04-2015, 05:53 PM
530pm

Wow... Taiwan!

Beeps...

J: I leaving now, update me later please!

X: Ok, don't get drunk before (IF) I come.

Water paraded, watching my colleagues leaving in groups.

I went to the washroom and get change into my attire. While walking back to my desk, saw a Myanmar chick from IT department. Overheard before that she just graduated from Poly not long ago. She was actually struggling with her Excel macro that was tasked by her supervisor.

She was obliviious while I stood behind her, watching her debugging and also peeping at her cleavage. How I wish I could be in Poly right now.

X: Er hem. Hey! You should add this command and I believe will solve your problem.

M: Oh yah, I missed that! Thank you very much, Sir!

She replied excitedly as I guessed she has been trying to catch this bug for quite awhile.

X: Please don't call me Sir. I'm X from XXX department, sitting right at that corner. And you are...

M: Oh, I'm Myin, from IT. Lucky I have you, else i would have to stay longer.

X: No problem, just happened to see that bug of yours.

M: Ha, buy you coffee next time... Or tea?

X: It's fine, just drop by if you met with bugs again, I could help you catch again.

M: Alright, thanks Sir...

Yeh, I will let you say "Fuck me, Sir".

Returned to my desk and tidy up before I go off.

Premier
10-04-2015, 06:11 PM
555pm

Walked to the lift and saw Myin.

She has got a chubby face, cute with a tiny mole on her left cheek.
Quite short at 1.55m with proportional figure. Huge assets and fantastic figure. She was wearing a khaki tight pant, polkadot top and carrying 2 bags.

She seems to be having problem.

X: Struggling again, huh?

M: Haha... Yah.

X: Come, let me help you with that. (Pointed at that bigger and heavier bag)

M: Kkk, thanks thanks.

X: So where you heading to? Home? Meet boyfriend?

M: Heehee, no boyfriend lah. Heading home... To Bukit Timah.

X: Seriously, I'm heading that way. I take you along since I'm going to Turf City.

She hesitated for a moment and eventually agreed.

Sen5eS
10-04-2015, 06:18 PM
nice :D 80% female staff strength means higher chances of scoring? :p

FatSpider
10-04-2015, 06:35 PM
give us the pics i give u my 14 points

Premier
10-04-2015, 07:10 PM
give us the pics i give u my 14 points

Bro, What pic? And you think I would care about the points?

Premier
10-04-2015, 07:18 PM
710pm

Quick update on Myin.

I dropped her near Sixth Ave and she was skeptical of letting me know where she stays. This really aroused my interest on her ever more than Jas.

Inside the car, we were merely talking about her Poly days and happened to be the same as my niece. And how she ended up in this Company.

One thing I'm very sure was that she came from a wealthy family.

Premier
10-04-2015, 07:46 PM
745pm

Soccer time

Sen5eS
11-04-2015, 01:16 AM
hehehe how's the Date with Jas ?

Premier
11-04-2015, 09:37 AM
715am

Woke up. Went toilet for pee.

Recalling last night event... 10pm

After the game, I message Jas.

X: What's up now?

J: Still hanging around, will leave soon if you are not coming.

X: Just finished my game, need to wash up before coming. See u around 11pm?

J: Great, we are now at ABC, Robertson Quay.

X: Cya

I quickly paid my share and grabbed my stuff. Say bye to bros and back home.

Premier
11-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Washed up, changed and took my bike to Robertson Quay.

Reached, saw Jas alone sitting in one corner, glass of red wine, fingering her phone.

X: Hey, where's your buddy?

J: Hi, she went to his boy's place.

X: Oooo... So you have alone since, I'm so sorry.

J: Nah, I'm fine. Now you are here, I'm great again.

X: So what's our plan?

J: Are you hungry?

X: Not at all, I usually don't take food for few hours after workout.

She's a bit tipsy with reddish cheek.

J: Let's go somewhere then, a place more relax to talk cock sing song.

J: Any suggestion?

X: Yes. 3 places. Yours, mine or hotel?

Sen5eS
11-04-2015, 12:34 PM
"X: Yes. 3 places. Yours, mine or hotel?" wow ... that's subtle haha

Premier
11-04-2015, 01:04 PM
I said it in a frolic way.

Without reply, Jas followed me out of the place headed towards my bike.

When she saw I was actually riding, she was rejuvenated.

I helped her put on the cone helmet, adjusted her fringe and assured her She is safe with me.

Once I sitted, I signaled her to climb up. I lent her my hand. The moment she lower down, I felt her breast pressing against my back. Soft and factual... Her hands rest on my thigh and off we go.

In fact, I was still undecided where to go.

By chance, the road led us to Marina Barrage. It was around midnight, as it was my first time there, we did not roamed too far from the car park I parked my bike. Naturally, she just grabbed my arm and we walked towards the reservoir line. It was windy, cooling and peaceful. Found a bench and we sat down.

Sen5eS
11-04-2015, 01:28 PM
nice view at this time of the nite :)

DingdongAw
11-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Great live report...

Premier
11-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Looking at the sky reminds me the time I spent in South Australia during Wallaby Exercise. No way we could see the sky full of stars, neither during my years of work in China.

Although Jas was not totally sober, I believed she knows what was going on.

She began to hug me like a baby who needs love. She told me that she has been ditched by her boyfriend recently and she really need someone she could speak to. I tried my best to console her, ensuring her that she will be fine. I did share with her about my separation, she felt even comfortable and starts to pour everything out from her mind.

Her intimate contact awaken my dick and started to grow bigger and harder. Realizing me in an awkward scenario, she initiated by caressing my rod in a professional way.

I kept quiet and still. I know she wanted more.

She continued to caress and gave out soft moan. Then, she whispered to me in a half weeping half horny voice...

J: Can we go back to your place?

J: I need you tonight, X. Will you?

kirk
11-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Camping for more . :)

simifly
11-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Premier
11-04-2015, 05:34 PM
5pm

Just sent Jas home.

To continue...

Jas suggested we go back to my place and I obliged.

On the way back, she hugged me tightly. I could feel her heart beat as well as my heart beat beating in synchronized.

Reached, greeted the security. Parked my bike beside my car and I held her hand into the lift and back to my apartment.

Door closed and we start to kiss passionately. The taste of her wine was still intact, we extended our tongues out and lashed one another expertly.

She was truly horny and I could feel her lustful hormones dissipate out from her body. I dropped her handbag and walked her onto the sofa, still kissing...

sadsky18
11-04-2015, 06:37 PM
woooo thats fast *-) ....

yesterday *do* until today ?

lol

Premier
11-04-2015, 07:03 PM
woooo thats fast *-) ....

yesterday *do* until today ?

lol

Realized quite difficult to give live telecast.... Ha

dchar
11-04-2015, 07:26 PM
is ok bro, post-event broadcast also can!

Humpy Dumpty
12-04-2015, 07:08 AM
Bro, appreciate your efforts keeping us so updated. Really brightens those mundane moments of the day. Good stuff!

mybimmer69
12-04-2015, 07:59 AM
Support! Live or delayed is ok as long as you keep sharing bro! Thank you very much!

Premier
13-04-2015, 09:32 AM
She pinned me down, removing her top, exposing her bra. Her bra was without under wired type and transparent, revealing her assets clearly in front of my eyes.

I held her waist, supporting her while she orchestral it. Once a while I would cupped her breast and teased her nipples with my index finger.

While kissing, she removed my Tee. She stopped for a moment when she saw my hairy chest, sexy or disgusted or just a moment of surprise?

I guessed it was latter as she decided to proceed at the same time explored my chest with a smile.

Soon, she unbuckled and removed my jean. My rod was already fully erected. I sat upright and let her fondle it. Dropped my last piece of protection and she engulfed the whole thing slowly into her mouth. It felt wonderful and wet!

I know I couldn't hold so I stopped her after a good 5 mins or so.

I guided her and laid her down on the sofa and I pulled her skirt down. I adjusted her and opened up her legs wide enough for me. With her panty intact, I submerged my face fully and smelled for the first time, her feminine precious. It was nice! I used my mouth and massage it slowly, I could hear her satisfaction.

I licked her thigh for a while before forcing my tongue inwards onto the side of her flap. I pushed her panty to one side and slashed it gently, causing her in ecstasy. The first few taste were salty but thereafter were sweet and savory. It was wet and her juice kept flowing non stop, I had no choice but to sip an swallow all that came out.

Still slashing, my hand pulled down her shoulder strap one after another. i uncupped her breast, exposing them. Beauty! Inverted nipples, my favorite, still pinkish and fresh. Both erected at her best but not harden, their limitation.

Sen5eS
13-04-2015, 09:47 AM
nicely done :D 2 thumbs up :p

TopDog
13-04-2015, 10:03 AM
nice story...

Premier
13-04-2015, 01:24 PM
She was the second girl I fucked whom had inverted nipples which really turn me on a lot. I believed it's quite a rare chance for me to find such goodness.

After a long period of petting outside, I carried Jas, removing and threw her bra on the floor before entering my room. Everything about her was great, no complain at all.

Placing her at the corner of my bed, I teased her using my hard rod. Rubbing mine on her panty fabric against her clit. Once a while, sneaked it in and half poked into her. Her expression was heaven to me, must be a long time not having this kind of pleasure. I could sensed her need and I'm just lucky that she was in need at this moment.

Our mouth met again, without further a do, I entered her fully!

It never took long before I ejaculate everything on her flat belly...

Premier
13-04-2015, 06:07 PM
She was exhausted, I wiped her clean and she kissed me again as a token of appreciation. I assumed that I did helped in one way or another.

I returned her a kiss and beckoned her to rest while I wash up. When I came back, she was already cuddling herself, sleeping soundly on my comfortable soft bed. Still in her panty, she was totally worn out and frigid. I decided to take a few of pictures of her in that sexy state, not trying to flame nor blackmail her. But just wanted to admire her wonderful breast which I treasured and to admire them whenever i need it.

The next morning, she woke up and thanked me. Not fucking her but having me around when she was down.

Premier
13-04-2015, 07:28 PM
Jas declined my offer to send her home so I grabtaxi a Merc cab to fetch her, I used my DBSpay to settle the fare. Great service Grab! It was another gallant gesture that I had shown.

Next moment.

Beeps...

J: Sorry and thanks again.

X: ��

J: My boyfriend wants to patch up.

X: That's great, don't you think so. It's never easy to abolish a relationship after so many years.

J: Ya, I guessed you were right. I will have to give him another chance.

J: But... If I were to get hurt again, will you be there for me?

X: Definitely, Jas. I have already missed you. However, I still hope everything turns out fine for you.

J: Thanks!

Premier
13-04-2015, 07:33 PM
For the whole afternoon, I spent my time in the Gym working out. I went another 10km run at East Coast Park, enjoying the breeze, watching kids playing and couples paktoring.

When I returned to my car, I got 100 over messages. Mainly from my soccer kaki group chats and buddies jioing me to Geylang on Sunday night. Only one message caught my eyes.

Sen5eS
13-04-2015, 07:38 PM
hmmm so who's next ? :D

kane30s
13-04-2015, 09:01 PM
great story.. camping now

Premier
13-04-2015, 09:43 PM
S: Hi Mr X, would you be able to join us for the Labour Day Party discussion this coming Wed night @ 7pm. We might need your expertise. Kindly drop me a reply. Your neighbor, Serene.

J: Wed is fine for me. See you then.

S: Appreciate your support, I will definitely REPAY you one of these day. Good day Mr X.

Wow... I immediately saved her number.

Premier
13-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Saturday passed very fast, went for G Spa at Geylang for foot and body massage and took some light dinner, nothing happening to update.

When comes to Sunday it was my favorite. After a morning game, it will definitely brighten up and allows me to kick start Monday's routine to work.

Not forgetting the activity with my kakis tonight!

Premier
13-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Meet up and had our dinner at Lor 15 Nasi Lemak.

Discuss our plan and eventually I shortlisted both Ming Ming and Bonita since Ailie left. Currently, that location was a hotspot! (Danger)

As for my kakis, their aim were to fuck Yumi, Fang Fang or Xiao Mi.

bigass
14-04-2015, 08:49 AM
Good story

Sen5eS
14-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Meet up and had our dinner at Lor 15 Nasi Lemak.

Discuss our plan and eventually I shortlisted both Ming Ming and Bonita since Ailie left. Currently, that location was a hotspot! (Danger)

As for my kakis, their aim were to fuck Yumi, Fang Fang or Xiao Mi.

Good luck with those 2 :)

bigbabby211
14-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Camp for more

Premier
14-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Both Ming Ming and Bonita were to hot so I did not managed to fuck any of them. As for my kakis, I managed to get Yumi while the other went for Cat150 at Lor 16.

Nothing much happened.

Sen5eS
14-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Both Ming Ming and Bonita were to hot so I did not managed to fuck any of them. As for my kakis, I managed to get Yumi while the other went for Cat150 at Lor 16.

Nothing much happened.

MingMing done ... Bonita i've heard someone done ... you're not missing much :D But generally nice gals :p

So no further actions today? J has turned off her charms on you?

pussywillo
15-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Great write up..
interesting read... really good

lovedosex
23-04-2015, 05:11 AM
TS... nice live report. Please continue :D