PDA

View Full Version : A Regular Arrangement?

Just4p
08-04-2015, 11:13 PM
Hi bros and sis,

So, a friend told me about this forum so here i am. Well, straight to the point, I'm a local chinese male, 27, fit n healthy. And I have a rather odd fetish and am seeking an arrangement.

I'm looking for a reasonably attractive female to give me her pee, preferably once a week. It can either be done straight into my mouth, or into a container that i bring, but must be done in front of me of course, to ensure it's not from some random person. Anything else is optional.

I am, of course, willing to pay. PM me or email me for details if you are interested in this win-win. (you just give me pee, you get cash!)

My Email: [email protected]

I am aware that this might be offensive to some, so if you are offended, i humbly request that you simply ignore this thread. Thank you.

PS: I'm not sure if this should be under adult discussions or arrangements, so i posted in both. Anyone knows do tell me, and i shall delete the other one.

truelover
09-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Hi bros and sis,

So, a friend told me about this forum so here i am. Well, straight to the point, I'm a local chinese male, 27, fit n healthy. And I have a rather odd fetish and am seeking an arrangement.

I'm looking for a reasonably attractive female to give me her pee, preferably once a week. It can either be done straight into my mouth, or into a container that i bring, but must be done in front of me of course, to ensure it's not from some random person. Anything else is optional.

I am, of course, willing to pay. PM me or email me for details if you are interested in this win-win. (you just give me pee, you get cash!)

My Email: [email protected]

I am aware that this might be offensive to some, so if you are offended, i humbly request that you simply ignore this thread. Thank you.

PS: I'm not sure if this should be under adult discussions or arrangements, so i posted in both. Anyone knows do tell me, and i shall delete the other one.

Free bump for bro fetish. At least you are up front about it.

To each there own lol. I have friends with even weirder one but we all have things that get us off.

urgg
09-04-2015, 01:17 PM
Mr 4p, although it seems pervert to me for this kind of request. I stil want to reco u to the below thread.. maybe u can get something out of it..

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=252923

Happy drinking pee :D

lt0l0tl
09-04-2015, 01:26 PM

Th hidden agenda here is to see Different types of CB holes and not the pee.

urgg
09-04-2015, 01:44 PM
Th hidden agenda here is to see Different types of CB holes and not the pee.

It is like enjoying the beer while gazing at the chio bu in a pub.. :D

demonhunter
09-04-2015, 01:46 PM
It is like enjoying the beer while gazing at the chio bu in a pub.. :D

While admiring the beer mug !

:D

Siamese
09-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Simi taiji nowadays? Got pee, got bloody pad, still got simi? :eek:

dyelook
09-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Simi taiji nowadays? Got pee, got bloody pad, still got simi? :eek:

next in thing is eat chocolate flavour shit directly from shit hole... :p

alan0338
09-04-2015, 07:00 PM
next in thing is eat chocolate flavour shit directly from shit hole... :p

:eek: :eek: :eek:

dyelook
09-04-2015, 07:02 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

scary leh.. :D

siam66
09-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Wa piang ....TS ... next time give warning first lar .... I was drinking chrysanthemum wor when reading your thread :eek: ...lol .....:D

clinton
09-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Wa piang ....TS ... next time give warning first lar .... I was drinking chrysanthemum wor when reading your thread :eek: ...lol .....:D

so u drink faster right :D

siam66
09-04-2015, 10:26 PM
so u drink faster right

Lol ..... still dare to drink meh ??? :eek: ....aiyo ..... I threw it away lar :p ....next time read new thread must not eat or drink .... nabei very dangerous lor :eek: ..... :D

dyelook
09-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Lol ..... still dare to drink meh ??? :eek: ....aiyo ..... I threw it away lar :p ....next time read new thread must not eat or drink .... nabei very dangerous lor :eek: ..... :D

chok dee mai chai kin chocolate yu... 555

siam66
09-04-2015, 10:43 PM
chok dee mai chai kin chocolate yu... 555

555 ..... chai chai.... chok dee krub :p ....:D

Just4p
11-04-2015, 04:25 AM
Bump. Anyone else wanna apply? :D