PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

bugger1
08-04-2015, 02:02 AM
Hey all,

Technically, I'm kinda new. I've been observing this place for quite some time actually but it was only recently that I decided to create an account. 25 yr old virgin here. I actually don't plan to lose it. I've rejected a few "golden" opportunities both in recent years and awhile back and I guess I'm still going strong. I'm not a player so I don't "have game". I guess what really got to me was my ex. She set the bar a little too damn high so I wouldn't be dating any time soon. I actually foresee myself turning into that old uncle who lives by himself on a hill. I have resigned myself to accept that fact... but the reality has not set in.

LetSex
08-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Care to share about your "golden" opportunities? ;)

bugger1
10-04-2015, 09:50 PM
They're the typical ones I guess. There were plenty of opportunities here and there. Many of them with my ex, some with random girls at a club or at a shared apartment. There were even opportunities at the hostel I was living in and then at my other friend's house (of course, this list is not exhaustive and none of the above happened simultaneously). But in case you haven't noticed, I did introduce myself as a 25-year-old virgin so don't expect me to tell you that I went very far. I don't have many stories to tell: believable ones, that is. I did make out with a "somewhat famous" Malaysian model but even then, I refused to go further. Yes. I refused; even though we were alone on my bed, in my room that I rented. You'd think I'd be deep in regret. But the truth is I'm not really kicking myself for that because my ex (most recent: about 2 years ago) was way hotter than this model was. But, I also refused to go very far with my ex. Yeah. Refused... that's a word I've used a little too often now. I bet you can already begin to see the old bachelor uncle in me bloom like a flower in spring.... or like a vagina in heat. So there.

elenax
10-04-2015, 11:14 PM
why did you refuse?

bugger1
11-04-2015, 12:29 AM
Well, I try my best to maintain my reputation as a nice boy. I guess I also have my pride to blame. If I say I'm not having sex with you, chances are I won't. In fact, many times it was the girls' cynicism that led them to "try me" and the responses I've gotten would probably be laid out across a spectrum with utter disbelief and admiration on one end, and shocking disappointment and accusations of faggotry on the other. This quirk, of course, is a double-edged sword that has brought to my downfall countless times but I find this pride of mine to be something I simply cannot afford to live without.

My ex was different though. I wanted to please her. She did insinuate wanting to try sex on a couple occasions (which, even to me seemed favourable at the time), but we managed to talk it through without actually doing it. I think we were both pretty comfortable, neither of us pushing the other into making the transition. However, that's done now. We broke up and she's probably seeing someone else now and they're probably having sex everyday but I try not to think of it too often... but I'm thinking of it now. I wouldn't say I've gotten/not gotten over her. But she was pretty desperate for us to get back together a few months after the break up, saying she wouldn't love anybody else, and whatever girls say when they are desperate. Who knew she would get together with some other douche months later? That's a funny thought.

Anyway, she was really pretty. Easily the prettiest girl in the ___________. A real head-turner, which often made me uncomfortable whenever we went out because I often noticed the guys (and girls) staring at her, as though trying to burn holes into her skull with their eyes. I say "skull" but I'm pretty sure if their eyes were machine guns, she would have died just about as horribly as Sonny did in The Godfather. Basically, she was the chic your Ah Beng friend would point at and shout "KNN look at the XMM SIBEI SIBEI CHIO! KNN!!" #true story. As her boyfriend, what made me uncomfortable was the fact that the guys would stare at her in the most disgusting way, then I'd stare back at them, at which point they'd notice me and turn away like sad little puppies almost as though I've shattered their dreams. Perhaps its the thought that I'm the "lucky bastard boning his dream girl" or at least that's how I'd interpret it. But no. Here I am, a 25-year-old virgin without any plans at all and some lucky bastard out there is probably boning my dream girl.

And that's what I mean when I say she has set the bar a little too high for me. I'm probably going to be single for life.

Well, I'm just here for the stories and perhaps some form of kinship. What about you guys? What brings you here?

kaycee
12-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Hey bro! 26 YO non-virgin here but hey, i totally get you man. To be absolutely frank with you, I am here for a little bit of everything? From the unique styles in writing, to where to find a 24hr MP or maybe an interesting fiction written by one of the bros here and who can obviously deny the quality FRs in the Geylang scene? ;)

seabass
12-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Are u trying to kaycee?

LetSex
12-04-2015, 04:54 PM
So. Are you asexual?

What is your reason for holding back on sex?

It seems that you are regretting not getting back with your ex. What reason(s) led to your breakup and also not wanting to reconcile?

bugger1
13-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Oh no. I'm not asexual. Asexuality is the lack of attraction. It's just that while I am very much attracted to women, I am very conflicted with myself. I do not want to have sex before marriage, mainly because I'm not desperate for sex and also because of the huge potential HASSLE that often comes with premarital sex (e.g. finding the time, finding a secret place, buying condoms, making sure they don't break, oh shit condom broke, do I have STDs?, girl tests positive after a few months, discussing responsibility, girl wants to commit, talking to parents, to whoever's parents, discussing "wedding plans", and etc.). Of course I'm kinda kidding but I'm just not very interested in having it... though people have told me that I'm "missing out on the best thing ever". So firstly, not interested in having sex outside of marriage. It doesn't even have anything to do with my "sanctity" or "moral values". I just rather not.

Secondly, on top of my first point I don't even want a relationship. I like girls. I find them very attractive, but I don't think I like them enough to want to get together with any of them. Just my honest take.