PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an experimental female buddy

Duded
07-04-2015, 01:18 AM
I have been toying around with the idea of doing a ladyboy, yet at the same time there is that feeling of uncertainty.

So I am looking for a lady who are adventurous enough to join me in my virgin attempt with a ladyboy for a threesome. I have no idea how it will goes, it will be purely experimental for me and whoever decided to join. I feel it will be one heck of a hell ride for us.

I would also like to hear from the bros here who have done it before what is it like and how you guys goes about.

This will be a discreet arrangement, interested ladies please PM me, we will carry on from there.

seabass
07-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Can I intro the famous ladyboy from this section.

SnowLeopards
07-04-2015, 11:58 AM
Can I intro the famous ladyboy from this section.

IT would prefer individuals to experiment with ITs hairy ass. :D

Pierre.

Duded
07-04-2015, 01:09 PM
Come on guys, don't scarred me for life with my first try haha

Duded
10-04-2015, 12:26 AM
IS this kind of thing too extreme for normal people?

postmortem
10-04-2015, 01:09 AM
IS this kind of thing too extreme for normal people?

Not at all. I have guy friends who have done ladyboys before and they emerged a more resilient person as a result. Not that I would ever try such a thing, but they say to go for facial as its a good way to break the ice.

WOOHOO
10-04-2015, 09:36 AM
I have been toying around with the idea of doing a ladyboy, yet at the same time there is that feeling of uncertainty.

So I am looking for a lady who are adventurous enough to join me in my virgin attempt with a ladyboy for a threesome. I have no idea how it will goes, it will be purely experimental for me and whoever decided to join. I feel it will be one heck of a hell ride for us.

I would also like to hear from the bros here who have done it before what is it like and how you guys goes about.

This will be a discreet arrangement, interested ladies please PM me, we will carry on from there.

wahhhhh you want someone to BJ you while ladyboy screws your ass???:p

SnowLeopards
10-04-2015, 01:03 PM

Are you keen to experience ? :D

Pierre.

Duded
11-04-2015, 06:53 AM
Not at all. I have guy friends who have done ladyboys before and they emerged a more resilient person as a result. Not that I would ever try such a thing, but they say to go for facial as its a good way to break the ice.

Emerged as a more resilient person? Not the term one would normally associate with ladyboys fucking :D

Don't think I am that ready yet haha :eek:

Duded
11-04-2015, 06:57 AM
Oh rats, by posting this request, my reps got shoot down into "into negative territory and you've been transferred to the "moderated users" category of membership"

Seems like there are still things that cannot be openly talk about even in this forum without repercussion :(

frinz
11-04-2015, 09:29 AM
I am interested ! We can suck each other's cocks and fill our mouth with each other's cum ! :D

georgemagnum
11-04-2015, 10:04 AM
Oh rats, by posting this request, my reps got shoot down into "into negative territory and you've been transferred to the "moderated users" category of membership"

Seems like there are still things that cannot be openly talk about even in this forum without repercussion :(

Poor you, quite a few disagree with you yeah ....

clinton
11-04-2015, 12:12 PM
Are you keen to experience ? :D

Pierre.

think she is anything on type :D:D

SnowLeopards
11-04-2015, 12:30 PM

Mate, you are allowed to express your views without fear. ;)

Pierre.

Duded
15-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Bump at the risk of down vote again :D

Whats life without exploring the deepest darkest desire within you.....so please stop downvoting me!!!! :D:D:D