PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing this Friday 10/4

Xenagos28
06-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Had a blast clubbing last Saturday with some bros here, looking to plan another outing this weekend. Those interested do pm me. Lets see if we can get something going.

Both guys and girls of any ages are welcomed as long as ya keen to hang out and have fun. There are no obligations, you can leave anytime you like, hook up with someone you fancy in the group or go do your own hunting. If need a wing man I'll be there for you too.

Contacts will not be shared if ya not comfortable, and will all be deleted after party for privacy. Thats the way I like it even for the bros I know well here.

Casual gathering to meet fellow SBFers. Even if its just sausages coming don't matter, we will still have fun. As always boys share drinks equally, girls go for free.

First time trying to organize something slightly bigger scale, so go easy on me.

About myself: not promoting myself hor, info nia I swear :p

180cm tall
working exec

Looking forward to this weekend

subidowa
07-04-2015, 07:07 AM
Yeah finally someone offer to organise clubbing.

BTW, where do u plan to go for the clubbing session. Have u estimate how many pple are going. What is the budget and plan of ordering the drinks (how many bottles etc). The guest list, are u able to get for all of us as in we dun want to wait to get in.

Usually from my experiences, it is not what happen inside that is challenging. It is what happen from outside to getting in.

guesswho?
07-04-2015, 09:09 PM
Sounds interesting!!

PPGirl
07-04-2015, 09:14 PM
As always boys share drinks equally, girls go for free.

Are u sure? Later got ppl say unfair.. y d gers no need to pay lolz
Anyway, enjoy! Mr cannon above is jio-ing u :D

rockafella04
08-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Are u sure? Later got ppl say unfair.. y d gers no need to pay lolz
Anyway, enjoy! Mr cannon above is jio-ing u :D

LOL....... Dun be so bad la PP.

Anyway, clubbing sounds good to me. I am basically free like everyday. Just make sure you can move and drink.

Girls I will bring my own and don't include who I bring into as a cost coz I will pay for whatever that is due. Anyway I am sure people who clubs with me know that drinks will never stop flowing.

Looking to update my list below.

PPGirl
08-04-2015, 04:02 PM
LOL....... Dun be so bad la PP.

Anyway, clubbing sounds good to me. I am basically free like everyday. Just make sure you can move and drink.

u so free today? Im with him now.no work today :D
damn.. u miss d hip hop gig.. its nice!!
Im no longer emo la pls remove me lolz
go club 1 day when he is not working but wkday haha

rockafella04
08-04-2015, 04:05 PM
u so free today? Im with him now.no work today :D
damn.. u miss d hip hop gig.. its nice!!
Im no longer emo la pls remove me lolz
go club 1 day when he is not working but wkday haha

Damn tired that day, I just came back from UMF leh.

Plus I was at Sentosa heavy rain that day. Orchard not raining meh?

When is "HE" off? I am going to add him in my legendary boozer list.

PPGirl
08-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Damn tired that day, I just came back from UMF leh.

Plus I was at Sentosa heavy rain that day. Orchard not raining meh?
orchard no rain leh . When B pick us up rain oredi stopped.
Tell u in whatsapp ..his off day lol

discordpiggy
08-04-2015, 04:07 PM
gers free?! chun boh?!

u got give concessionary for lau aunty or not?! like if lau aunty drink 1 bottle also under yr tab :eek::D

rockafella04
08-04-2015, 04:09 PM
gers free?! chun boh?!

u got give concessionary for lau aunty or not?! like if lau aunty drink 1 bottle also under yr tab :eek::D

Errrm it basically goes like this I guess, the guys will pay for total tabulated cost. Girls just drink whatever is on the table then. At least thats what EPL and some did the other time.

PPGirl
08-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Errrm it basically goes like this I guess, the guys will pay for total tabulated cost. Girls just drink whatever is on the table then. At least thats what EPL and some did the other time.
but some say sex discrimination, ger n guy equal status lolz
Girls I will bring my own and don't include who I bring into as a cost coz I will pay for whatever that is due. Anyway I am sure people who clubs with me know that drinks will never stop flowing.

I thot he is oredi in ur list? Anyway later Mr Cannon might pm n jio u or jio u here :D

discordpiggy
08-04-2015, 04:16 PM

thank you sir for your explanation!

at least my star signs never restrict my drinking... mostly is buffet style on menu selection / free flow... ;):D

rockafella04
08-04-2015, 04:18 PM

Well everyone has their own views as to how things should be done. There is no right or wrong in this issue.

Anyway I am going to Tomorrow World in Alanta Sep 2015 and tickets are still available for those who are interested to bring the Singapore Flag there like me lol. Do let me know and show that your a true clubber!!!!!

DanTheCow
08-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Well everyone has their own views as to how things should be done. There is no right or wrong in this issue.

Anyway I am going to Tomorrow World in Alanta Sep 2015 and tickets are still available for those who are interested to bring the Singapore Flag there like me lol. Do let me know and show that your a true clubber!!!!!

Vin2324.... Legendary Boozer?? Hahahaha... Yeah he clubs a lot.... I can vouch for that... Hahaha... 😜 Super nice even when drunk..... And will take care of any sisters around unless he too drunk himself... Hehehe... 😜😝

Enjoy the party you all.... ☺️😉 Too bad I've retired... 😜😝

rockafella04
08-04-2015, 10:39 PM
I thot he is oredi in ur list? Anyway later Mr Cannon might pm n jio u or jio u here :D

Oh yeah he is I didn't notice. Anyway let me know if there is an event or stuff going on but this weekend I am out. Going to Penang for a party.

A42L
09-04-2015, 10:10 AM

Tomorrow world? Tomorrowland is it? Where you get the tickets uh?

rockafella04
09-04-2015, 10:43 AM
Tomorrow world? Tomorrowland is it? Where you get the tickets uh?

Dude all the events that starts off with Tomorrow, belongs to the same people. Its just held at different venues..... LOL:):) Tomorrowland is in Belgium and Brazil while Tomorrowworld is at Alanta. Atlanta is good for me easier to be back at New York to do some reporting lol.

I usually buy them on Vivago or you can purchase directly from the site, both will mail the tickets directly to you in Singapore. Vivago is good cause I usually go for pre arranged trips meaning, hotel, table seatings, bottles and VIP queues everything in at 1 price.

Xenagos28
09-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Yeah finally someone offer to organise clubbing.

BTW, where do u plan to go for the clubbing session. Have u estimate how many pple are going. What is the budget and plan of ordering the drinks (how many bottles etc). The guest list, are u able to get for all of us as in we dun want to wait to get in.

Usually from my experiences, it is not what happen inside that is challenging. It is what happen from outside to getting in.

Sorry for the late reply guys, been really busy with work. Start of new accounting and budgeting period, even have to sacrifice a lot of gym time this week

From those that have responded to me, I am guessing around 5-10 will show up, not a big group just whoever can make it on that day. For starters, two person to a bottle is what we will order, for those ultra drainage systems, feel free to order more.

I have not confirmed the location, hopefully by tonight, I will just see where everyone wants to go and decide from there. I can get us guest list for example to altimate, but I really do not want to do it like we have a table you pay this price to come kinda thing.

For those that have pm up Ill setup the group chat today.

A42L
10-04-2015, 07:06 AM
Dude all the events that starts off with Tomorrow, belongs to the same people. Its just held at different venues..... LOL:):) Tomorrowland is in Belgium and Brazil while Tomorrowworld is at Alanta. Atlanta is good for me easier to be back at New York to do some reporting lol.

I usually buy them on Vivago or you can purchase directly from the site, both will mail the tickets directly to you in Singapore. Vivago is good cause I usually go for pre arranged trips meaning, hotel, table seatings, bottles and VIP queues everything in at 1 price.

Wa I totally lost touch of the party scene liao 😰

subidowa
11-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Any FR after the clubbing session???

justdifferent
11-04-2015, 12:41 PM
wow everyone's alive