PDA

View Full Version : New massage place in the west!

CopyOo
03-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Hi all bros,

This is my 2nd fr.
Today i have chanced upon a new massage place in the west.
So since already there i decide to recce and test for all of us.

The place is located at 2nd floor, near coffeeshop.
Parking should not be a problem since its there are alot of hdb carparks.

I walked in and ask if there is massage available and saw 4 prc with a lady boss.
All of them are really nice looking in white nurse uniform. ( can see underwear lining from the back)
As its opening day, there are fruits and cakes on the table near recep. Lady boss told me no massages but dont want to turn customer away since its their first day opening. I ask for the price and a ML tried to carrot me $200 for 90mins. I told her it was too expensive. She sensed my displease and told me $98 for 1 hour, again i nego till $68.00 since it was their opening. I was led to a room nicely furnished. She started her skills which was very very comfortable. Her skirt was short and she bend over i could have seen everything is the bed was lower. Authentic oil massage, damn strong. Not piano type. (I know whats what thanks to many bro who share ctc with me) I could feel her stomach at my head and her chest at my back when she bend over my back. No teasing.

She told me to come regularly. But i told her that her price is way over the market. She said to come out with pricelist soon. We chatted and i was asked to turn over. No GQ popped. (Opening day i guessed, and boss around, kids as well)

Tea was served. 1hour $68.00
Rtm: maybe if their price is affordable
Massage: 9/10 her strength and skills damn good. Esp my top head.
Looks: 8/10
Name: w*** l***
Overall: i foresee this playground to have potential after awhile. Very discreet. Personal room. Toilet not attached. Maybe i will visit again just for the sake of fr.
Bros interested in authentic massage can try, but do nego since they like to chop ppl. Ctc will be shared at my discreetion. You can up me, but i prefer if you can trade:)

whooi
03-04-2015, 06:36 PM
bro mind to share this location? i will go now!!

Kyaw
03-04-2015, 11:12 PM
Hi Bro , can share the contact with me . Thanks

Madara
04-04-2015, 06:18 AM
Hey bro pls share, Thkz.

goezi2004
04-04-2015, 06:55 AM
Hi Bro Western area massage lover sounds interesting.can share will surely go soon n up u if satisfy for sure.thanks

keithtan1214
04-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Can i have the address please? Thanks

winterrain
04-04-2015, 09:25 AM
can pm the location? thanks

Paranoia08
04-04-2015, 10:12 AM
Bro! can share contact and location pls?

Thanks!!!

ilovetodatemilf
04-04-2015, 10:18 AM
Hi all bros,

This is my 2nd fr.
Today i have chanced upon a new massage place in the west.
So since already there i decide to recce and test for all of us.

The place is located at 2nd floor, near coffeeshop.
Parking should not be a problem since its there are alot of hdb carparks.

I walked in and ask if there is massage available and saw 4 prc with a lady boss.
All of them are really nice looking in white nurse uniform. ( can see underwear lining from the back)
As its opening day, there are fruits and cakes on the table near recep. Lady boss told me no massages but dont want to turn customer away since its their first day opening. I ask for the price and a ML tried to carrot me $200 for 90mins. I told her it was too expensive. She sensed my displease and told me $98 for 1 hour, again i nego till $68.00 since it was their opening. I was led to a room nicely furnished. She started her skills which was very very comfortable. Her skirt was short and she bend over i could have seen everything is the bed was lower. Authentic oil massage, damn strong. Not piano type. (I know whats what thanks to many bro who share ctc with me) I could feel her stomach at my head and her chest at my back when she bend over my back. No teasing.

She told me to come regularly. But i told her that her price is way over the market. She said to come out with pricelist soon. We chatted and i was asked to turn over. No GQ popped. (Opening day i guessed, and boss around, kids as well)

Tea was served. 1hour $68.00
Rtm: maybe if their price is affordable
Massage: 9/10 her strength and skills damn good. Esp my top head.
Looks: 8/10
Name: w*** l***
Overall: i foresee this playground to have potential after awhile. Very discreet. Personal room. Toilet not attached. Maybe i will visit again just for the sake of fr.
Bros interested in authentic massage can try, but do nego since they like to chop ppl. Ctc will be shared at my discreetion. You can up me, but i prefer if you can trade:)

Bro location

evolution84
04-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Bro can share pls? Tks

bb0703
04-04-2015, 02:58 PM
Bro this place is damn nkce..
Can share location?
I like ml with white uniform

woomoo
04-04-2015, 04:22 PM
bro, can share location?

CopyOo
05-04-2015, 12:48 AM
Thank you for your PMs, first wave of ctc already send out.

I repeat. this is a new joint. so I am unsure whether is clean or.... The first time i went was the opening and Lady Boss was around...

Bros with low points I am sorry. But I do think its important to protect all playgrounds.

By all means, even if no happy ending I hope you will appreciate my sincere efforts.