PDA

View Full Version : A S’porean ML To Avoid!

U7899
03-04-2015, 02:31 PM
I would like to write this to recommend brothers here to avoid a local ML as far as possible. Recently, I visited a place around town centre and was allocated a local Chinese, whom I got excited initially, but turned up to be:

Height: 1.64m to 1.67m
Posture: a bit of hunch at shoulder area
Outlook: a bit of ‘lianish’ look
GFE: Non-existent! She did not ask or talk to me throughout the whole session, said she is a quiet person when she serves her clientele. ‘Others’… I will disclose in private messages.

Though she may have some strong massage skills, go ahead to engage her if you wish to have an absolute quiet / silent session with this ML! If she wants to survive longer in this trade or earn more, she better starts pulling up her socks fast enough! I am bringing up this also to save your monies for other better ones! Local??? So what??? PM me for more info, thanks for your attention.

whatafuck
03-04-2015, 04:40 PM
The local ones more conservative unlike PRCs who are more daring

Lubber
03-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Why must pm for more info leh? Since you already started this thread might as well post the info also but not the name of the shop lah. During massage must talk to you? There may be others who like a quiet massage including me. I dont like to talk during massage. Maybe gfe subjective?

plust
03-04-2015, 05:36 PM
ok...................

archer69
03-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Aiyoh... ML talks also complain, don't talk also complain ah?

unregistered_10
03-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Prefer to talk in the starting stage to break ice, but as massage progresses like to be quiet.. Each on its own

Big Sexy
03-04-2015, 09:41 PM
why do u want others to pm u for more info when u are already said to avoid??:eek:

if u want to advertise your services.. kindly pm the adv moderator greentea. ;)

‘Others’… I will disclose in private messages.
Local??? So what??? PM me for more info, thanks for your attention.

Scombridae
03-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Bro, from MP or FL?

Damage??:D

Look forward to your "others"

johnn
03-04-2015, 10:06 PM
each masseuse got their own way,
most sporean wont talk much.
massage only wat. not social escot,
want to try sweden bar? talk non stop.

lazuka
03-04-2015, 10:47 PM
For me, I do prefer a quiet session though. To each his own i guess

power69
03-04-2015, 10:50 PM
I would like to write this to recommend brothers here to avoid a local ML as far as possible. Recently, I visited a place around town centre and was allocated a local Chinese, whom I got excited initially, but turned up to be:

Height: 1.64m to 1.67m
Posture: a bit of hunch at shoulder area
Outlook: a bit of ‘lianish’ look
GFE: Non-existent! She did not ask or talk to me throughout the whole session, said she is a quiet person when she serves her clientele. ‘Others’… I will disclose in private messages.

Though she may have some strong massage skills, go ahead to engage her if you wish to have an absolute quiet / silent session with this ML! If she wants to survive longer in this trade or earn more, she better starts pulling up her socks fast enough! I am bringing up this also to save your monies for other better ones! Local??? So what??? PM me for more info, thanks for your attention.
strong massage is the winning point , definitely must try.

GeneralYakubu
04-04-2015, 12:26 AM
For me, I do prefer a quiet session though. To each his own i guess

Very true bro