PDA

View Full Version : MP with special service at mount austin

Neat18
01-04-2015, 12:44 AM
To all bro, I just move in mount Austin n looking for fun MP around here.... Any recommendation ?

menara
01-04-2015, 08:04 AM
Try those behind the petronas station

--------------------------------------------
http://massageadventures.blogspot.com

Homealone
07-04-2015, 05:40 PM
can try lesuire health near 12eat first.

then post an fr, then we can advise further depending on ur feedback.

Homealone
08-04-2015, 05:16 PM
yeah, miss the old no.2, and no.9 and a few others. Wonder have they moved to the other Saigon joints?

Anyway, yeah, the new place is a fuck joint, tried it once last month ..average looking viets, service not fantastic... unlikely will return.

went to the one beside prata place same row near petronas, the girl asked for rm150 for strip down bj, i refused since i tot anything above rm 120 is overpriced. haven't gone back since.

looking for other place in the mount austin/JJ/molek area. please share.

Neat18
29-04-2015, 07:49 PM
Just try MP at add a height last week.....
Arrived there around 12 pm n went to counter ask for 1hrs mAssage n the person in charge said u wan which package ? 168 for Thai n 188 for Viet n undo.30 mins mAssage n 45 mins 1 shot n also can choose the girl....
Went to second floor n seat sofa wait the FL n I choose the young Viet fl 21 yrs old...then she bring me to the room n ask me to take all cloths off n go to take a bath n she help me to wash my body n my didi too...
Then we go back to the bed she give me a massage n starting lick my nipple n my body n last my did I n I bua tahan n my hand also roaming her n she have fresh pink nipples n l also suck it n my hand also moving down to her sister n fingering n feel tight n wet also....I can't tahan liao n she help me to put the helmet n she put some KY because to tight.I spread her n inside her moaning n I feel really tight n fuck her slowly n lick her nipples...I fuck her from slow to fast n she moaning. Until next room sure heard it..I do it different positions doggie n finally expose on her body ....

happyhappy82
02-05-2015, 04:46 PM
yeah, miss the old no.2, and no.9 and a few others. Wonder have they moved to the other Saigon joints?

Anyway, yeah, the new place is a fuck joint, tried it once last month ..average looking viets, service not fantastic... unlikely will return.

went to the one beside prata place same row near petronas, the girl asked for rm150 for strip down bj, i refused since i tot anything above rm 120 is overpriced. haven't gone back since.

looking for other place in the mount austin/JJ/molek area. please share.

Looking for another 9 ?? I know where is she

Rakafet
02-05-2015, 05:20 PM
HI
can share location and contact

Homealone
05-05-2015, 05:54 PM
cool! pm me, will support her on my next visit.

DarknightJB
05-05-2015, 07:13 PM
Pls share where's no 9 bro.

Thanks in advance

Autobot78
31-05-2015, 09:36 PM
Can share location bro?

xhin01
01-06-2015, 10:53 AM
Bro ts care to share location and shop name...
Bro share location pls. Tq!

localbest
01-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Bro share location pls. Tq!

Saigon mp at Austin perdana have change name to 喜爱夜捕 mp

Location of mp is at level 2 of shophouse unit just after petronas Austin perdana...:)

redblack
02-06-2015, 03:34 AM

Location of mp is at level 2 of shophouse unit just after petronas Austin perdana...:)

Yup, stock mostly viet

xhin01
02-06-2015, 11:17 PM

next to the jap restaurant?

petergan99
27-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Last Few week back

Behind petronas

Girl: Forgot her name, nice viet
Looks: 8/10 cute,
Body: 8/10 skinny
Boobies: A cup I think nice and firm, allow to suck
Comm: Chinese , but need speak slowly
BBBJ/BJ: 10/10 Good Suction
GFE: 10/10 feels like gfe feeling from massage to action and after action
FJ: not allow

Started with undress you slowly. Teasing you as if long lost friend. Laid down start massage , stroking each inch of your body until damn syiok. Then turn over your body and started kissing you from top to bottom teasing you to suck her . The smell of beauty hormones making ur brother standing straight up- hand break lossing control - stroking ur brother until unload the army..

Overall performance 9/10( minus 1 , due to cannot fj)

RTF:yes

shipwreck
28-07-2015, 12:09 PM
B2b? Whats the damage bro?

xpeipanx
02-08-2015, 06:45 AM
There are two mp in front row,1 is beside dunlopilo and 1 is beside matador. The othe rone is at the back row with brown painted,thai something. Which one the best one and can choose.recommendatin boss:D