PDA

View Full Version : Mongolian Gem

Mercenary19
31-03-2006, 02:08 PM
After Xiao Hua left, didn't manage to bonk any even I ask afew contacts from bros here. Can't find the right time...... So sorry no FR yet.

Anyway, got a Mongolian contact from a friend which he just tried. Told me its worth it. So manage to squeeze out some time. Well after 4 days here, I'm a 2nd customer (don't know true or not kekeke). Here goes.

Called her at early hours and she's available. Didn't go out as afraid of being caught as 1st time here. A friend came with her and was caught on the 1st day. So she's kinda afraid to stand on the street. Arrange to pick her up and went off to a near by hotel.

First look not bad. She's the type that you'll take a 2nd look at her. Got the CFM and slutty looks and to me quite pretty. Can consider as MILF type. Why I say that was because she had an abortion 5 months agao. So her nipple is very big. And can feel her boobs (34B and natural) got those hard lumps. Think is the milk glan still there. Have not subside yet. Her name is Ai Li Ya.

In the room, ask her to shower with me and she didn't want to. Finally persuaded her but just went thru the motion.

Cut the story short, french, finger, BJ me and bonk in various position. She's the shy, wet and horny type. One thing to note is that when she comes, she'll giva a sudden squirm. Kind of a nice to look at. Accommodating, GF feeling. Worth a try. In summary:

Name: (Ai Li Ya, Mongolia)
Looks: 6.5/10 (At 26, a young MILF type)
Boobs: 34B (Big nipples)
Body: Slim and fair.
Frenching: Yes
BJ: 8/10 (slow and strong suction)
FJ: 9/10 (Various position)
Damage: $60 w/o. CD self supply.
RTF: Yes

Personally, if you can break the ice, she'll give wonderful service. Cheers.

Same rules apply. I'll screen thru before passing the contact to you. BOSS members waiting for what? PM me......

kasomi
31-03-2006, 02:19 PM
can i get it?

walabis
31-03-2006, 02:29 PM
After Xiao Hua left, didn't manage to bonk any even I ask afew contacts from bros here. Can't find the right time...... So sorry no FR yet..
Bro Merc, you found your super sub. :D

Mercenary19
31-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Bro Merc, you found your super sub. :D

Not really..... But what to do? Recommended by friend so must try..... PM you the no liao...... Cheers.

Zikoman
31-03-2006, 02:39 PM
BJ: 8/10 (slow and strong suction)
sir..... no bbbj one ah? :(
Same rules apply. I'll screen thru before passing the contact to you.
so next round must bring ice breaker liao..... i qualify boh? :D

hthderrick
31-03-2006, 02:44 PM
Looks: 6.5/10 (At 26, a young MILF type)

Sir....you into MILF meh?i tthought you prefer syt or cute cute wan like xiao hua,kekeke!

Mercenary19
31-03-2006, 03:04 PM
sir..... no bbbj one ah? :(

so next round must bring ice breaker liao..... i qualify boh? :D

No bbbj and how? Xiao Hua you oso don't want, don't talk about this MILF. So how to qualify you??? I confuse???

Mercenary19
31-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Sir....you into MILF meh?i tthought you prefer syt or cute cute wan like xiao hua,kekeke!

Now no fish, prawn oso goot meh.... Kekekeke So I think this one you not keen rite since you also like SYT and cute cute one.......

Mercenary19
31-03-2006, 03:08 PM
can i get it?
How to give you when you got no FR? Most of your post asking for "can i get it"???

hthderrick
31-03-2006, 03:12 PM
Now no fish, prawn oso goot meh.... Kekekeke So I think this one you not keen rite since you also like SYT and cute cute one.......

Like you say bro no fish prawn oso can mah!:D sometime no syt and cute cute wan milf oso jadi loh!:D

Zikoman
31-03-2006, 03:44 PM
No bbbj and how? Xiao Hua you oso don't want, don't talk about this MILF. So how to qualify you??? I confuse???
like wat u said lor... i nowadays no fish prawn oso can... :D

walabis
31-03-2006, 04:30 PM
How to give you when you got no FR? Most of your post asking for "can i get it"???
The last TCSS you brought XH, the coming TCSS.. are you going to bring Ai Li Ya?
:D

dellsher
31-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Wah!got MILF ah!i like leh,dont knw whether i qualify anot:)

urger
31-03-2006, 05:11 PM
After Xiao Hua left, didn't manage to bonk any even I ask afew contacts from bros here. Can't find the right time...... So sorry no FR yet.

U are back Boss of B.O.S.S:p

power37
31-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Big THANKS to Bro Mercenary19

Just came back from a wonderful and sextifaction sexion with ailiya

Meet her at the lor and to pick her to the hotel, but she up the wrong car, to cut short, mgt to pick her and process to the hotel. Below is my brief;

Name: (Ai Li Ya, Mongolia, and looks like a korean)
Looks: 6.5/10 (At 26, a young MILF)
Body: Slim.
BBBJ: 8/10 (slow and strong suction)
Damage: $60 + Hotel + Tips + CD self supply.
RTF: Yes ( She is very chatty and got the gf feel )

(Tks to one bro that call at abt 4pm, she has to start all over again and i love to hv double bbbj time, many tks:D )

p37 :)

peterson
31-03-2006, 05:25 PM
Bro, thank for the contact. Will call her and arrange to meet her soon.

Btw she gives BJ or BBBJ???:confused:

duke
31-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Anyway, got a Mongolian contact from a friend which he just tried. Told me its worth it. So manage to squeeze out some time. Well after 4 days here, I'm a 2nd customer (don't know true or not kekeke). Here goes.

Same rules apply. I'll screen thru before passing the contact to you. BOSS members waiting for what? PM me......

Bro your mongolian princess can tame this Siberian Stallion or not ????;)

Mercenary19
31-03-2006, 07:10 PM
Bro, thank for the contact. Will call her and arrange to meet her soon.

Btw she gives BJ or BBBJ???:confused:

She gives BJ unless you can persuade her.

Mercenary19
31-03-2006, 07:11 PM
Bro your mongolian princess can tame this Siberian Stallion or not ????;)
Sure can. PM you liao....

xiaoxiao
31-03-2006, 08:41 PM
yo Bro Merc,

u always got the Prc Connection in your weekly routine hor.
so envy..hehehe
Think u slowly spreading yr Wings all over china liao...
so u bringing this mongolian Princess to TCSS??

Salute x 3 TO U BRO MERC,

hehehe

XX

kasomi
31-03-2006, 09:28 PM
all the 1 i got is cmi one

Ibonk
31-03-2006, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the number, boss. Be assured that Ibonk will not disappoint you and will write a gd FR once i tried your mongolian princess. :D

Mercenary19
01-04-2006, 01:10 AM
U are back Boss of B.O.S.S:p
Don't call me Boss leh... I went over to a new place liao. See you around.

Mercenary19
01-04-2006, 01:12 AM
so u bringing this mongolian Princess to TCSS??

I don't even know I coming or not. Maybe I task one of the bros to bring her there. Hmmm any volunteers? Or I just arrow one?

Mercenary19
01-04-2006, 01:16 AM
all the 1 i got is cmi one
My problem is it if you can't meet the right one? Be more hardworking and walk around until you find the right one.

asdfghjkl
01-04-2006, 01:28 AM
is she tall? i saw one from mongol at 1.85m tall! :eek:

peterson
01-04-2006, 03:22 AM
Deleted - wrong post

Mercenary19
01-04-2006, 09:30 AM
is she tall? i saw one from mongol at 1.85m tall! :eek:
No she's not that tall. Say maybe 1.60m. If she's 1.85m, think no one will want her as she'll be the attraction.....

duke
01-04-2006, 09:36 AM
I don't even know I coming or not. Maybe I task one of the bros to bring her there. Hmmm any volunteers? Or I just arrow one?

Y, if bring her can have discount I volunteer !!!!!!:D

bhoven
01-04-2006, 10:58 AM
No she's not that tall. Say maybe 1.60m. If she's 1.85m, think no one will want her as she'll be the attraction.....

But horizontally it makes no difference..... rite brudder?

hthderrick
01-04-2006, 11:34 AM

Sir,i got FR you oso never give me your mongolian princess contact leh:p :D

walabis
01-04-2006, 11:43 AM
I think I better post a FR on this precious jem or else next time bro Merc won't give me kangtao any more.
I make a appointment with her at 8.30pm last nite. Her voice was sweet and steamy and can't wait to bonk her. I offered to pick her at home in Lor xx..she told me she was wearing yellow top and black tight. Upon reaching the dark lane saw this yellow cutie from my 30 metres vision. I told myself can't be wrong she must be the one..I stopped my car and invited her in and she greeted me in a friendly smile and look a modern PRc to me. I don't think she deserved to be a milf but a very close to SYT if she 2 years younger.. Those bros who later I met them in JC and showed them her picture will definitely agree me.
I asked her which hotel she prefer..she said so far she been to Lai Meng..I asked would she like to go a better Hotel or not...she replied "sure."
We checked in Hotel 81 at Lor xx..she is a very chatty shy cutie girl and understand she got many suitors in Mongolia.
We showered together and I helped to wash up and make sure her pussy pussy was cleaned before I perform my "tour of duty" After bathing we both resting on the bed and guess both waiting for each other to make the first move..As she about to initial her move, I told her I will do my part first..I began to lick her ear with my right hand fondling her B+ cupper boob..My tongue finally reached her left side boobs and my right hand slowing stroking down her right smooth leggie..She very sensitive and responded in a sexy moaning effect...My lenghtly snake tongue finally meeting my both hand on brushy cunt..open out the cunt hole slowly...mmm
Her sound effect getting lounder and with my turbo tongue charge on and my exhaust hand on her both boobs she scream even louder...
The moment I heard her moaning "wo de tian ..tai suan...suan.." My tongue turbo all the way..after about a long 10 minutes licking, sucking, stroking..my tongue got numb..I asked her "how..cutie you like it?" She replied " I believe what han da ge said now" (Han da ge,wat you told her? ) "
She asked to turn around and she said she will do her part..She started copied me licking my ears and with her hand fondled my body and finally reached my didi..triple BJ !!! she tried very hard and probably got too much bonking for the last few days and in afternoon as well since my didi not responsive very much..Knowing her a bit disappointed, I switched her in her in 69 positions continue my attack on her pussy though my tomgue tired and and numb..
She went wild and high..moaning like nobody business...I inserted my finger on her hot cunt and she scream even louder..She switched over at me and she begged me to fcuk her..I capped myself and she "grabbed" my didi and inserted her cunt.."quick..quick..Wo so bu liao ler" she said..
My mandhood cannot take her cramping skill and less than 15 strokes I surrendered myself..game over..
KNN this horny girl still high and said why I so fast??:confused:
I felt very paisah:o after told her I got an early bonk before her if not bro merc19 highly recommended her..
I promise her to rtf her...

Name: Ai Li Ya, Mongolia..she took 4 days to reach singapore after 2 days train ride from Mongol to shanghai and rested a day and took a flight here.
Looks: To me she deserve a 7 and she look cutie but not a MILF type
Boobs: 34B+
Body: 7/10 Slim and fair.
Heights:about 1.62
Wgts: about 48 to 50 kg
Frenching: she allowed
BBBJ: 7/10, very hardworking..I think got to work for it
Cathbath:8/10..
FJ: 8/10..Too bad I am too quick or else she achieve 9
Attitude:8/10, very gf feeling..understand I am her 4th customers in her 4 days here..She not the street walker as she is shy and worry got caught..
Overall:8/10..
Damage: $60 (her salary) + $20 (her bonus..I think she derserve it as she better than those street worker in Lor 8 and 10) + $ 2 (CD..I still got 2 leftt..) + $20 (room charge)
RTF: Very soon before Bro Merc PM get flooded !!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed with bro Merc19..."Personally, if you can break the ice, she'll give wonderful service.."

For contact pls PM threadstarter..

Cheers

hthderrick
01-04-2006, 12:01 PM
IName: Ai Li Ya, Mongolia..she took 4 days to reach singapore after 2 days train ride from Mongol to shanghai and rested a day and took a flight here.
Looks: To me she deserve a 7 and she look cutie but not a MILF type
Boobs: 34B+
Body: 7/10 Slim and fair.
Heights:about 1.62
Wgts: about 48 to 50 kg
Frenching: she allowed
BBBJ: 7/10, very hardworking..I think got to work for it
Cathbath:8/10..
FJ: 8/10..Too bad I am too quick or else she achieve 9
Attitude:8/10, very gf feeling..understand I am her 4th customers in her 4 days here..She not the street walker as she is shy and worry got caught..
Overall:8/10..
Damage: $60 (her salary) + $20 (her bonus..I think she derserve it as she better than those street worker in Lor 8 and 10) + $ 2 (CD..I still got 2 leftt..) + $20 (room charge)
RTF: Very soon before Bro Merc PM get flooded !!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers

Bro,you fast hand fast leg:D

Mercenary19
01-04-2006, 12:45 PM
Y, if bring her can have discount I volunteer !!!!!!
What about FOC??? Would that be good??? Talk to her lah maybe she agree? So the task will be given to you rite??? Kekeke

But horizontally it makes no difference..... rite brudder?
Think so unless you compare 32 A and 38 E. Lots of different horizontally. Hehehe

i got FR you oso never give me your mongolian princess contact leh
Sorry lah. Miss you out. Anyway you so resourceful one. In the end oso get it rite???

UndeadOrc
01-04-2006, 10:09 PM
just did her about an hour ago.

her voice is really sweet. looks so-so.

we met up at a hotel, did what we were meeting up to do, then left.

u can tell from my tone and the rather bare FR that no, i did not have a good time at all. RTF = no thanks.

looks - 6 or 7 / 10
attitude - friendly
Frenching - told me she didnt want to.
FJ - 3? 4? / 10 she just lay there and made her little moaning sounds.
BJ - none given. catbath nil also.

maybe its just me la, somehow i didnt appeal to her enuf or she was tired or something.

im sincerely thankful for merc19 for letting a newbie like me have her contact. so, though i appreciate his gesture, i'd frankly rather not have purchased her services.

axor3333
01-04-2006, 11:52 PM
bro Merc

It me, that SMS her when you are with her for lunch. Sorry to keep you suspened. Thank for your Kopi. ready thank for yr help with the England SMS my chinese half past six. as promise you that I will send her back before bro undeadorc engage her service.

For does who did not in the picture. It goes. After reading bro Merc PM in the office about 0100 pm today. SMS her for a booking at 0230 pm ( in broken chinese less than 5 character ) . She SMS me She outside can only be later. walan. made it fast call her. she pick up and say that she having lunch now and can be only be able at 0300pm. Told me to pick her at Lor XX . Ok.

pack up my work then leave for the Lor xx. look at my watch is till early went to queue up for 4D. shit long Q. while in the Q for 4D. here come a SMS for Ai Li ya in england. That was Bro Merc having lunch with her reply on her behalf. you shift the hunting ground to my fovourite location. reply back bro Merc confirmed at E H81

Due to the long Q reach there a 0320 pm. Book a room at E H81 and SMS her the room number . wait for about 15 mins the door bell ding dong, open the door . She was very shy. (reading the early FR know that she is new and must handle with care). ask her to come in . to break the ice. we just TCSS for awhile. understand that this is the first time in this trade and still very green.

She allow you in , french, finger, BJ and bonk in various position. then wet and horny type. Accommodating, GF feeling. Worth a try. In summary

Name: Ai Li Ya,
Home ground : Mongolia
Looks: 7/10 (She's the type that you'll take a 2nd look at her. Got the CFM and slutty looks and quite pretty)
Boobs: 34B (Big black nipples)
Body: Slim and fair.
BbbJ: 8/10 (slow and strong suction)
Damage: $60 + $20 tips + $20 hotel +$3.20 CD).
RTF: Yes before she go back

Send her back to lor XX about 0520 pm.

To bro undeadorc. I hope you understand that she is new. You did not break the ice, like what bro walabis say. that the your rating too far from us

Once again Thank to bro Merc for the lobang. interested bros please contact or PM threadstarter.

cheer

axor3333

popiah
02-04-2006, 12:33 AM

hi mer,

bo pass the contact to me...????? me now at kl but heart at sg...with your mango princess...kekeke

signoff
Manago Popiah

walabis
02-04-2006, 07:51 AM
hi mer,
bo pass the contact to me...????? me now at kl but heart at sg...with your mango princess...kekeke
signoff
Manago Popiah
Bro Merc will never forget you..already told her to expect Boa pi call :D

duke
02-04-2006, 12:23 PM
Bro Merc will never forget you..already told her to expect Boa pi call :D

Yeah your impending arrival have been announced, so no element of suprise here.:rolleyes:

spidermel
02-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Yeah your impending arrival have been announced, so no element of suprise here.
Hahaha i think walabis told her he is Chen qi shi han kah ki lang .... chen qi walabis that y he get very good service....:D

walabis
02-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Hahaha i think walabis told her he is Chen qi shi han kah ki lang .... chen qi walabis that y he get very good service...
Duke aka Pan Pan Ta Han got the best treatment.. 2 hours !!!!! I so jelly-ous :(
but bro Merc lagi Jackless :D
Anyway Bro Duke..you are the appointed driver to pick her to the.......

spidermel
02-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Duke aka Pan Pan Ta Han got the best treatment.. 2 hours !!!!! I so jelly-ous
but bro Merc lagi Jackless
Anyway Bro Duke..you are the appointed driver to pick her to the.......
Ai seh Pan Pan Ta Han sia....:D
That cha bo imagine she is huang rong sibo looking for her jing ge ge Pan Pan Ta han...:D

walabis
02-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Ai seh Pan Pan Ta Han sia...
That cha bo imagine she is huang rong sibo looking for her jing ge ge Pan Pan Ta han..
We oso got a Wei Wei Ta Han :D

Mercenary19
02-04-2006, 09:58 PM
so, though i appreciate his gesture, i'd frankly rather not have purchased her services.
Too bad to hear that you didn't enjoy her service as mush as the rest do. Before you, there were too many heavy duty bonsters. Must have worn her out. Moreover if I not wrong, you were her last one. Well too bad but thanks for the FR. Cheers.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-04-2006, 10:10 PM
saw her pic thks to bro ibonk,looks real sweet frm the pic.kekeke..:)

Ibonk
02-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Very paiseh that only now then I get to post my FR. Really thankful to Bro Walabis for informing me that this gem is available at 6pm on Sat evening. After meeting her at L32, we proceeded to Four Chain Hotel at L39. Upon reaching the hotel, we had a quick shower together and proceeded with the bed battle.

Name : Ai Li Ya from Inner Mongolia
Looks : 8/10 = ( Quite pretty with CFM looks. The best visual view i got during the whole session was when i bonk her in missionary and i get to see her close her eyes, biting her lips slightly with constant light moaning. That sight really boosted me to pump harder sia!!!)
Figure : 8/10 Slim and with fair and smooth skin ( The breasts were like what most brothers said but nevertheless still delicious)
Frenching : Yes
BJ : Yes. ( Will try to get her do BBBJ when i rtf her.)
FJ : 9/10 (Almost came too early but lucky i can lun)
Attitude : 9/10 (Very friendly and hardworking gal)
Damage : $60+$10(tips)+$20(Room)
RTF : Confirm YES :D

She may be green to FL but i think many brothers will still enjoy her services. Once the ice is broken, the treatment u can get is wonderous. To all brothers who are gonna try this gem, enjoy.

axor3333
03-04-2006, 12:12 AM
[QUOTE=Ibonk]Very paiseh that only now then I get to post my FR. Really thankful to Bro Walabis for informing me that this gem is available at 6pm on Sat evening.

Bro Ibonk

I think Ai Li Ya must be very tired before service bro undeadorc. that the reason for drop the service

cheer

Jimmy69
03-04-2006, 12:19 AM
hi, Merc...not bad right?? Next time If have this lobang with intro to your bro here again. I have 1 more like her...let me comfirm first before I share. I meet her almost every night....I very sure the service is very different each day!!!

axor3333
03-04-2006, 12:23 AM
hi, Merc...not bad right?? Next time If have this lobang with intro to your bro here again. I have 1 more like her...let me comfirm first before I share. I meet her almost every night....I very sure the service is very different each day!!!

Wait for yr Fr ,,,,,,, cheer

titts82002
03-04-2006, 12:54 AM
bro /chairman mercenary,

solid report!!

titts

Ibonk
03-04-2006, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=Ibonk]Very paiseh that only now then I get to post my FR. Really thankful to Bro Walabis for informing me that this gem is available at 6pm on Sat evening.

Bro Ibonk

I think Ai Li Ya must be very tired before service bro undeadorc. that the reason for drop the service

cheer

Ya lor, the poor gal is not a machine after all. Sometimes, we sit in office also can get tired, not to mention her.

axor3333
03-04-2006, 12:59 AM
[QUOTE=axor3333]

Ya lor, the poor gal is not a machine after all. Sometimes, we sit in office also can get tired, not to mention her.

Bro agreed with you meh

duke
03-04-2006, 02:11 AM
Last Nite after receiving her No. from Bro Merc19's "Fei Ge Chuan Shu" made a call to her for and made a appointment for 1400hrs today. But surprising boss release me early so I made a call to the mongolian princess to have the appointment shifted to 1130 and she said ok.(I think she was still sleeping when I call her) so went for breakfast before proceeding to pick her up in my trusty warhorse.

Was keeping my fingers cross when I saw this lady approached, hmmm.... yellow shirt & black pants.... familiar rite.... dammed same clothes as yesterday (see anta walabis FR) she smiled at me and boarded my vehicle. Proceed to 7/11 to pick up the necessary protection before heading to the hotel. As the hotel I book was near town had the chance to chit-chat w/her along the which prove to be useful later.

Anyway reach the hotel and started rubba w/her in the lift, in the room I went for a bath 1st as she told me she had just shower before i picked her up. When I came out of the toilet she was still pulling her shirt over her head, I can resist so I grab her boobs from behind and started necking her. One hand playing w/her boobs while the other hand move south. Reach her nipple and was surprise cos not reallY very huge, was expecting a 50Cent coin after merc say big. After getting her wet laid her down on the bed and start stripping her of her remaining clothes. As i was not really into painting attacked her boob immediately, switching my lips between her two nipples will my hands did a flanking attack down south. Using a single infantry (my center finger lah) to attack her main entrance of her fortress. When my infantry finally broke thru she gave my infantry a hot shower with her cunt juice. After a few mins of gunfight she told me to withdraw my infantry and send in the calvary (my cock lah), so she put on the armour for my calvary and I position it before her main gate, teasing her by rubbing it up and down her entrance short of a penatration. When I sense that she was ready for my attack, my calvary charged and invaded her stronghold. I think that made her orgasm as she started to have a fit like reaction. As I felt her inner muscle relax i started w/my slow strokes. Seeing her with her eyes closed and the expression on her face made me increase my tempo. She encourage me to go faster and I begin my ramming action, pulled her legs over my shouders to enable maximum penetration. With her increase breathing and her sexy moaning she told me that she cannot take it and ask me to cum w/her as i saw her going into another fit like reaction i could not control myself and after a few hard jabs i released my army of decendants into her, kept my dick in her as i felt her pussy muscle milk me of every drop. Withdrew my calvary and saw the sperm filled helmet on top of my calvary. Was waiting for her to help me remove the kept but she just lie on my arms playing w/my nipples. Then her h/p rang and she went to answer as i went into the toilet to clean up.

Fr too long got to break into 2 parts !!!!

duke
03-04-2006, 02:42 AM
PART 2

When I came back into the room bro Walabis called and arranged to meet for lunch. So I laid back on the bed to rest when she came out of the toilet and wipe herself dry before jumping back into the bed put the bloket over the 2 of us and cuddle up to me. In my mind i was thinking that although it was good I was shortchanged of a BJ. She started running her fingers ard my nipples and got them erected. She climbed on top of me like a good mongolian gal would mount a horse and started to suck my nipples as she moves south she dissappeared under the blanket and giving me a tit fuck that i didn't enjoy bcos it was too dry and i felt my skin stretch too much for comfort. Then i felt something warm and mosit over my dick and realised she is giving me a BBBJ. (so she never shortchanged me after all) In between her sucking she was licking my thigh and groin area which felt great. Then came the damper !!!! NB walabis called again !!!!!!! told me of a change in meeting area. (NB walabis must ask u to refund me for my wasted time :cool: ) So after ending the call she continued where she have left off. In no time she was capping my dick and climbing onto it. Let her do some riding before i switch over ( i prefer to be in control).Did her in a few positions but as I have just unloaded I was able to restrain myself from cumming too fast. But during the time her oh so sexy moaning and bouts of spasm really drove me wild. So began ramming her harder and this picture came into mind, I imagine that I was the Manchu emperor Huang Tai Ji ramming his Mongolian Consort Xiao Juang (go watch the chinese serial on Thurs and Fri nites). She told me she love this sustained hard ramming like it hard and that drove me into a animal !!!! Finally unloaded into her for one last time. When i pulled out discover that this horny woman have wet the bed. She said that I made love like a mogol hard and furious !!! and i said yeah me mogol khan, and she replied, Pang Pang da han !!!!

Overall great experience for me maybe i was her 1st customer of the day so she was fresh and energetic. :D

For contact go look for thread starter !!!!!!

urger
03-04-2006, 02:48 AM
PART 2
So any bro decided to go back to mongolia to become the modern Gengkis Khan?:D

Mercenary19
03-04-2006, 08:09 AM
but bro Merc lagi Jackless

Huh!!! Why me jackless??? You also mah......

Figure : 8/10 Slim and with fair and smooth skin ( The breasts were like what most brothers said but nevertheless still delicious)

So bro, did you manage to suck any milk out from her breast??? Kekeke

hi, Merc...not bad right?? Next time If have this lobang with intro to your bro here again.
Sure, must intro more. Anyway bros here pls up my friend for sharing this Mongolian Gem as he was the one who pass me the contact. He's always so lucky, walking along GL can also bang into such gem....... Thanks.

Mercenary19
03-04-2006, 08:19 AM
Wait for yr Fr ,,,,,,, cheer
Bro no need liao. As he had given me a verbal FR until I can't take it and went to bonk her even I still have afew not try yet.
So can't imagine if he write FR, me will go siao liao..... and need to RTF again.

bro mercenary,
solid report!!

Bro titts my report not solid. If bro horny had tried her, wah lan it would be like a GP paper man..... Anyway PM you liao. Cheers.

Bro horny what are you waiting for????

sgblackdevil
03-04-2006, 09:44 AM
Firstly must thank Bro Mercenary19 for Ailiya contact below are the FR report...

Set up the appointment on sat night 7.30pm, meet her at Lorong 32 at a coffeeshop, hop onto my car and we went to Lai Ming hotel which is a few lorong away. Remember Bro Mercenary19 that must break the ice so chat with her all kind of thing just imagine that I ask her where is Mongolia -_-'''

Managed to break the ice as she was very chatty till the room ask her to bath with me and she oblige help me to wash up was feeling kinky ask her can kneel down and blow for me and she agree woo her bbbj was heavenly can see that she is working hard to make sure that I enjoy the process ask her to stop as I no want it to end so fast.

Dry up and proceed to the bed and she give me that slutty look, push her to the bed and autoroom her boob using my tongue and at the same time fingering her love hole, give out soft sexy moaning which I cannot take it, cap myself and thrust her wow tight and she is very horny when I push she push even harder, turn her doggy and thrust her few more time and explode, the rest is history.

Told me that she got only 10 over days left so any brother want to try her, as a respect please contact Mercenary19 **WARNING** I will zap whoever who ask me for contact...

Name Ahliya
Look: 6.5 (cute Milf)
Boob: 7 (34B quite a handful)
Body: 7 (Fair)
BBBJ: 7.5 (Work very hard)
FJ: 7/10 (Very accommodating with various position)
Attitude: 8/10 (Friendly and chatty if you break the ice)
RTF: Yes
Damage: $60

All the above are my personal grading, bascially very friendly and service oriented will be able to do more if can break the ice. Next target will be Bro Accord_JDM - Gigi or Bro Liquid@cid - Xiao hong

spidermel
03-04-2006, 11:30 AM
So any bro decided to go back to mongolia to become the modern Gengkis Khan?:D
Hahaha the newest Mongolia king Pan Pan Da han aka Duke Kan...:D

hthderrick
03-04-2006, 11:55 AM
PART 2
Overall great experience for me maybe i was her 1st customer of the day so she was fresh and energetic.
For contact go look for thread starter !!!!!!

Pan Pan Ta han,way to go man,seen like you enjoy your mongolian princess alot:D

Mercenary19
03-04-2006, 12:25 PM
**WARNING** I will zap whoever who ask me for contact...

Wow bro not so aggressive leh.... Me scare scare liao. Can also PM bro walabis and pan pan da han aka Duke khan for contacts too. For those who had PM me and I didn't reply, please wait for a while. Cheers.

sgblackdevil
03-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Bro please be careful when you giving out the contact as she mention to me that there is many nusiance call :mad:

Mercenary19
03-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Bro please be careful when you giving out the contact as she mention to me that there is many nusiance call
ok Noted. If these people pissed me off, I'm going to call them in person or disclose his no here......

spidermel
03-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Neh neh ko cee those people who call her if wanna look for her service pls do so.... If wanna ask this ask that to disturb her then their nick and number will be disclosed here.....:rolleyes:

xiaoxiao
03-04-2006, 03:58 PM
after reading all the FRs, i am definitely tempted!!!!
wat really hard to surpress a growing member at full stretch!!!
hehehe

merc19....help me before i kanna burn out by too much sperm rushing to my head!!!
hehehe

XX

Mercenary19
03-04-2006, 04:29 PM
merc19....help me before i kanna burn out by too much sperm rushing to my head!!!

So what you want me to do? Give you a pics of her so that you go PCC is it??? Kekeke

GoodMMbest
03-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Bro Merc,
All the FRs make me wanto to ride the Mongolian Princess to heaven...:D sent u a pm and waiting....:p

walabis
03-04-2006, 05:06 PM
Kekeke
Bro Merc, I was told she rec'd a lot of obscene and disguting calls and hope you qualify the smasters first before release her number.;)

Mercenary19
03-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Bro Merc, I was told she rec'd a lot of obscene and disguting calls and hope you qualify the smasters first before release her number.
I'll stop giving out her no for the time being. Unless I know you, don't PM me.

peterson
03-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Thanks bro Merc19 for the contact, just tried her yesterday.

Booked a room in the designated hotel, SMSed her and the room number, she replied that she will arrive at the designated time.

While waiting for her to arrive, nothing to do, on the tv and watching the program. The door bell ring, from the peep hole, saw a gal stood outside, so opened the door and invited her to come in. Looked at my watch, she late for half an hour.

We sat the bed and chit chat to break the ice, but she look like not so friendly to me, maybe she just like those young and handsome man like bro Merc19:D . Asked me to go for shower, invited her to shower together, but she told me that she just had her, so no choice, shower along. Dried myself dry and lie on the bed, she then took off her clothe on by one, till totally nude.

She lie beside me, gave me a catbath on nipple, I used my hand to play with her nipple too, she started a soft moan, this just for a while, then capped me and gave me a bj, not enough suction. Told her to stop, asked her to lie-down and my turn to suck her nipple, and use my finger to give her a finger fuck, her moan become loudly, carried out for about 10 minutes till she can’t not tahan, asked my to fuck her, to I stop and she asked to sit on top me a cow gal position, saw her up down up down and the moaning from soft to loud from slow to fast for about 10 minutes, asked her to stop and change position. Started with the slow motion and soft for about 5 minutes, she asked me to pump her hard and fast, so increase my speed and her moaning also become loudly and loudly, till I can’t tahan already, unload it and rest for about 3 minutes for that position.

She went in to the bathroom to clean, and back to the bed again, we chit chat for about another 15 minutes, never offer to clean for me, so I had to clean myself again.Dress up and paid her, we left the room together.

Below is my rating for her

Look : 6.5/10
Boobs : 34 B ( I guessed only)
BJ : 5/10
FJ : 6/10 (look like she more enjoy than me, during the FJ, can felt that she cum at lease 2 times)

fl_slayer
04-04-2006, 03:34 AM
thanks bro for the contact,
ok be fore i start my fr.i will like to say.this is the worst bonk of my life........
met her few night back, call her and pick her up..wow not back slim pettie..thinking wow wat a gem.. book a rm in 81, lj me got to shower my self.sigh.took off clothes saw her nipple..wow black colour one...sianzz half liao...( cause i normally fancy pinky nips.) sop for cathbath, thinking maybe got bj.sad no bj u know wat she say 100 then got bj...wow hear liao hot....chop chop fuck her half way then pay her the money and i left angrily(p.s..i did not even come, that how piss i was.)anyway thanks for the contact, just not my day..

look 5/10
boobs b-cup
bj nil
fj 3/10 ( cause never finish)
french nil
rtf over my dead body.....
prc better than mongolia

cabstar
04-04-2006, 07:47 AM
Firstly TQ bro for this popular Mongolian Gem. I called up on Sunday afternoon to make an appointment at 7pm. I was told to pick her up at her place she lived. To cut thing short below are my short brief FR.

1)Her Name: Ailiya
2)Her Looks Rating: 6.5/10 above average
3)Her Age: 26 and that what she said
4)Breast size: black nipple and 75B and that what I saw her bra
5)Her Body Rating: she is slim and score 7/10
6)She is standing at 1.6m and weighing like 48 kg
7))She allowed Frenching but skill so so 5/10
8)Her BBBJ skill 6/10 with room of improvement but very hardworking
9)Her Cathbath techique 7/10
10)Her FJ nothing much to shout about but she very co-operative, what she really turned me on was her expression during pumping. her navie look very very turn on 8/10
11)Attitude:8/10, very gf feeling
12)Damage: $60 + $10 + $ 2 + $10 (room charge)
13)Overall very good bonk for me and worth my $$$

Mercenary19
04-04-2006, 07:56 AM
anyway thanks for the contact, just not my day..

Well bro, sad to hear that you didn't enjoy her service. Like I said before, if you break the ice, the service would be much better...... Cheers.

Still waiting FR from some bros who bonk her after the TCSS........ Kekeke

Mercenary19
05-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Well bros, our mongolian gem is not feeling well these 2 days. So you guys might want to hold on first or rtf later.... Cheers.

QooMilk
05-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Chairman Merc kor kor, can I have her num??? Me newbie would like to try........please.............................. :o :p

Mercenary19
05-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Me newbie would like to try........please.............................. :o :p
Wah lan you still newbie meh??? Send you liao...... Think you have to call her tomorrow.......

QooMilk
05-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Wah lan you still newbie meh??? Send you liao...... Think you have to call her tomorrow.......

Errr send to where ah??? thank u Boss Merce19 for taking care of newbies like me :D

walabis
05-04-2006, 04:58 PM
Errr send to where ah??? thank u Boss Merce19 for taking care of newbies like me :D
This 2 days she is very upset over her private matter..no point calling her for a bonk. I want to RTF today oso don't dare to call her. :(

spidermel
05-04-2006, 05:51 PM
This 2 days she is very upset over her private matter..no point calling her for a bonk. I want to RTF today oso don't dare to call her.
Bro what u did to her??? Y she so upset???...:eek: :D

walabis
05-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Bro what u did to her??? Y she so upset???...:eek: :D
sigh...long story

murali
05-04-2006, 10:27 PM
sigh...long storythink u cham liao lah:eek:

duke
05-04-2006, 11:01 PM
sigh...long story

Hmm....... maybe she 2 days never bonk by pang pang da han...... that's y !!!!:p HAHAHAHHAHA

otur
05-04-2006, 11:23 PM
This 2 days she is very upset over her private matter..no point calling her for a bonk. I want to RTF today oso don't dare to call her. :(
thanks for the contact but guess just not my day. u noe wat? i actually took off today since she yesterday moody n CO coming back tmr. luckily i neber pop the pill yet if not knn siao chiong nao liao.....
she told me even tmr also no good. better wait few more days.......

bhoven
05-04-2006, 11:41 PM
Well bros, our mongolian gem is not feeling well these 2 days. So you guys might want to hold on first or rtf later.... Cheers.

Tku brudder Mercenary 19 for the contact....

Last nite she said she was waiting for a call from her mum and would not be working. Today she told me that she had flu..so looks like we all have to be patient....but never the minds, Ah Nin proved to be a good substitute today!

axor3333
05-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Understand from bro Merc that she is not feeling well, Give her a call and find out what wrong. She is homesick after get a call from her mother.
Maybe bro Merc can cheer her up. give a poor girl a break.

axor

Ibonk
06-04-2006, 12:10 AM
I gave her a call today with the intention of rtf-ing her but she claimed she wasn't feeling well too hence i didn't press her. Let's keep fingers crossed that the poor girl recovers soon.

walabis
06-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Hmm....... maybe she 2 days never bonk by pang pang da han...... that's y !!!!:p HAHAHAHHAHA
U better act fast as she going to be fresh after few days never get bonk!!
She told me even tmr oso no good
Look like you guys got wait for a few days
think u cham liao lah
:confused: catch bo ball

popiah
06-04-2006, 01:39 AM
Hi all,

Sorry for the late report.....done on her on monday night after the Tcss session at gl...

1900 hrs
Saw the "Mongo" vehicle after some introduction by some bros at E8 during our usual TCSS session. After some visual inspection by me....decided to test drive this car but was rejected as the 2000 hrs was taken up by the other bro whom had a earlier booking than me...therefore me has to wait for the 2nd queue.

2015 hrs
Bro "E" decided to test his vehicle after his mighty tiger drink.....and he walked away with a pair of key and enteredthe vehicle and disappeared in spite of second in my view..

2045 hrs
1/2 hr gone....me tried on the "CHINA NO.1" vitamin pill which was given by on e of the senior samster....to boost my ego power.....couple of minutes gone....body heating up and me going to explode as the bro "E" still hadnt back from his test drive.....me cursing "Why test drive so long...:D "

2120 hrs
Finally, our bro "E" appeared in front of us as he keeps smiling with his shinning teeths....wow...me quickly called her but she replied that she wont be free until 10 pm becoz of some issue at her house...

2200 hrs
me wait and waited....finally she called me at 2210 hrs and decided to drive my car to the show room for test drive this new range of vehicle....

2225 hrs
REached hotel.......and ......as usual....too tired to write ...need to sleep now...just read my analysis shown below :-

Popiah Analysis Report
Name : ai li ya
Height : 160
Body : abit of babyfat
Look : 7.5/10 (One of the Prettiest MILF)
Skin : Super White and Super smooth
Boob : 33C (as mentioned by her) - 99% REAL
BBBJ : 6/10 (short not much suction, can be improved)
Inner wear : Very matching and sexy....if possible bonk her without undressing it.
FJ : 7/10 (moaning with sudden electric shock from her)
Attitude : 7/10 (can be better)
Damage : S$60 (without room)
Overall : so so bonking....nothing much to shout, maybe our earlier bro had tired her out...:D
My rating : *** ( 5 star is my highest rating)
RTF : Hmmm....maybe.....

Please do not pm me for the contact no. if not i will poke 100 pcs of popiah in to your mouth.

signoff
FL Popiah

duke
06-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi all,

Please do not pm me for the contact no. if not i will poke 100 pcs of popiah in to your mouth.

signoff
FL Popiah

Eh... popiah can pass the contact ???????.............

OK now where is my 100 popiahs ?????:D

QooMilk
06-04-2006, 09:48 AM
Eh... popiah can pass the contact ???????.............
OK now where is my 100 popiahs ?????

Hahaha Bro, nice one to take free Popiah :D

globetrotter
06-04-2006, 12:45 PM

RSM Sir,

I also want contact and can you please add a bit more chilli to the 100 pieces of free popiah...thanks.

duke
06-04-2006, 01:16 PM
Hahaha Bro, nice one to take free Popiah :D

Bro, I very steady one bro, I share w/you 50 pcs, u wan hiam or not ???

:D

xiaoxiao
06-04-2006, 07:35 PM

can pass me the contact too Bro Popiah,

i want 20 popiah with chilli, 20 with tomato, 20 with extra ingredients
20 without chilli just plain ingredients and the final 20 with extra chilli.
that is my order list...:D

Thanks Bro Popiah.

hehehe:D

XX

vandom66
10-04-2006, 07:38 AM
AiLiya is back and will be going back on Wed 12 April and those who got her number can called her before she leave.

axor3333
10-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Bro Merc

Just RTF her. and understand from her story about chop chop passport. too bad

BTW she is going to try her luck again 2more at SIR. Good Luck to her hope she can extend her stay longer

cheer

axor

ysl 007
11-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Hi to all senior bro , me called her at about 10 30 pm on monday night . She told me to call back in maybe one or two days time . (Aunty around ) . Too bad loh .

walabis
11-04-2006, 08:40 AM
Hi to all senior bro , me called her at about 10 30 pm on monday night . She told me to call back in maybe one or two days time . (Aunty around ) . Too bad loh .
Understand not only you miss her but some other bros too? you still got chance to go for her before she leaving for good :p

Mercenary19
13-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Well bros, FYI, green light on now, go go go before she leaves on the 19 Apr. Esp YSL, understand you were turned down twice. So be quick...... Cheers.

walabis
13-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Well bros, FYI, green light on now, go go go before she leaves on the 19 Apr. Esp YSL, understand you were turned down twice. So be quick...... Cheers.
And bro Otur 3 times!! :D
Don't know which hero bonked her 5 times liao!!! :eek:

otur
13-04-2006, 09:45 PM
And bro Otur 3 times!!
Don't know which hero bonked her 5 times liao!!! :eek:
i hv deleted the number. thot no chance liao.......
tell her must compensate me shall i ever meet her :D

Ibonk
15-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Just rtf this gem earlier this evening. The session is even more enjoyable than the 1st. Mai tu liao, brothers. She's leaving on the 19th, dun miss out on this wonderful gem. :D

spidermel
15-04-2006, 01:33 AM
Ysl mai tu liao still waiting for what kekeke....:D

walabis
15-04-2006, 09:43 AM
just rtf this gem...
So you are the who rtf her 5 times!! :D

i hv deleted the number. thot no chance liao tell her must compensate me shall i ever meet her.
Sms you her number liao.

ysl mai tu liao..
He going to have appointment with her on Monday and Tuesday.So stay tune for his FR :D

Ibonk
15-04-2006, 03:06 PM
So you are the who rtf her 5 times!!

Sms you her number liao.

He going to have appointment with her on Monday and Tuesday.So stay tune for his FR :D

Not me lah, bro. But given the limited time now, i think i can rtf her at most another once or twice.

YSL, we are waiting hor. I purposely mentioned to her about your presense when i rtf her yesterday just to make sure u had a better chance of gettin her. :D

otur
15-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Not me lah, bro. But given the limited time now, i think i can rtf her at most another once or twice.

YSL, we are waiting hor. I purposely mentioned to her about your presense when i rtf her yesterday just to make sure u had a better chance of gettin her. :D
how abt me? u neber mention me ah........

lacoruna69
15-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Thanks to Bro Mercenary19's contact, managed to meet up with her few days ago.
It was a rainy day. The room feels very cold with air-con. Ai Li Ya came after about 15 mins.

First look not bad. Got the slutty look. She was wearing this low cut yellow blouse which exposes her melons.
Wow! Terrific. She is not really those passionate type. Didn't initiate any hugging or chit chat.
Straight way asked me whether I shower already. Told me to go and shower as she had hers before coming to meet me.
For some reason, I didn't asked her along because I think she needs some persuasion. Have to minus her marks here because I prefer the lady to shower with me.

After I shower and came out, she had already taken off her tight pants.
Wow, she was wearing this white lacy panties which you can see her bush.

Blouse off and her bra off. Struck by the sight of her big dark nipples.
Her areolas (hope I got the spelling right) is really very big and dark. Got at least 5cm in diameter!!
Her boobs is quite hard and perky.

On the bed, she's a bit more passionate. Enjoyed with soft moans as I hugged her and kiss her nipples.
Her body is nice and slim. Skin quite smooth.

In summary:

Name: Ai Li Ya, from Inner Mongolia.
Looks: Slutty.
Body: Slim and fair, smooth skin.
Frenching: She dun allow me to french her. Only pecks on lips.
BJ: Didn't request.
FJ: She is quite bushy down there. Point to note is she gets wet quite fast when i fingered her slowly. Special note is she can contract her pussy muscles when i bonked her. Can feel her pussy gripping my cock (with condom, of course). By the 4th time she did that, i cannot tahan liao. Exploded.

Damage: $60 w/o. CD self supply.

I think I dun have chemistry with her. After I cum, she didn't clean up for me.
Straight away, she rushed to the shower. Maybe she got another customer. Her HP rings just when I was getting cosy with her on the bed before the FJ. She immediately rushed to answer :(.
OVerall, still worth the $60 with her looks and boobs. Not to forget her gripping pussy!!

axor3333
20-04-2006, 12:13 AM
Bro Merc

So Do you send her off to the airport ; See yr PM:D

axor

cabstar
20-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Finally this Mongolian gem left our shore and she may return one day. I am trying to arrange my number 8 rtf her but her timing just don't suit me.
I heard some one have bonked her 7th times even my mine!!!
I just want to broke this record but cannot make it before her departure :(
8 times ..HUAT LA !! :D
Anywayshe got all our blessing whoever knew her.

latias
24-04-2006, 05:46 AM
Fr too long got to break into 2 parts !!!!
Bro duke, your FR solid man. :p
Hope the smell disappear forever from you. ;)