PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Pretty Sugar Babe

jameslee1304
27-03-2015, 11:55 PM
Hello Ladies

My requirements are as follows:-

1. Age: <26, preferably a student or just started working
2. Body: Slim built, no tattoos (or minimal)
3. Height: No preference, as long as slim with nice legs
4. Boobs: Not a boobs person, so no issues whether Cup A, B or C
5. Dressing: Elegant and alluring dress sense
6. Personality: Sweet and accommodating
7. Type of Arrangement: A good companion, can talk about anything, be totally ourselves and enjoy the time together
8. Frequency of Meetups: Preferably not a time watcher - rather to enjoy the time spent together and give each other more time. 1 to 2 times a week meetups.
9. Allowance: 1.5k to 3k a month

Do email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

terminator33
28-03-2015, 08:39 AM
Hello Ladies

My requirements are as follows:-

1. Age: <26, preferably a student or just started working
2. Body: Slim built, no tattoos (or minimal)
3. Height: No preference, as long as slim with nice legs
4. Boobs: Not a boobs person, so no issues whether Cup A, B or C
5. Dressing: Elegant and alluring dress sense
6. Personality: Sweet and accommodating
7. Type of Arrangement: A good companion, can talk about anything, be totally ourselves and enjoy the time together
8. Frequency of Meetups: Preferably not a time watcher - rather to enjoy the time spent together and give each other more time. 1 to 2 times a week meetups.
9. Allowance: 1.5k to 3k a month

Do email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Seriously 1.5k and asking for sweet young thing.

jameslee1304
28-03-2015, 09:23 AM
Thanks Bro for your comment.

The amount is flexible like I mentioned, depending on the frequency and duration of meetup.

1.5k a month if say we only meet once a week, or maybe like 3 times a month a not an unreasonable amount. In fact it is on the generous side. :)

At the end of the day, what's more important is the chemistry between both parties, and the willingness to make the arrangement work.

jack00
28-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Thanks Bro for your comment.

The amount is flexible like I mentioned, depending on the frequency and duration of meetup.

1.5k a month if say we only meet once a week, or maybe like 3 times a month a not an unreasonable amount. In fact it is on the generous side. :)

At the end of the day, what's more important is the chemistry between both parties, and the willingness to make the arrangement work.

with 1.5k, you would get much...

jameslee1304
28-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Thanks bro!

That's why I mentioned the slightly broader allowance range of 1.5k to 3k a month, to take into account the specifics of the particular arrangement with the lady. :)

jack00
28-03-2015, 09:59 AM
Thanks bro!

That's why I mentioned the slightly broader allowance range of 1.5k to 3k a month, to take into account the specifics of the particular arrangement with the lady. :)

bro,i know u have a price ranges, but there are people who are paying 3k to 5k for what you mentioned above...

terminator33
28-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Just curious. .how long have you been looking? How many responded? How many meet up you had?

SnowLeopards
28-03-2015, 01:57 PM
3 grand for 3 meet-ups per month, that's 1 grand per meet.

Any takers ? :D

Pierre.

terminator33
28-03-2015, 06:04 PM
It is 1 to 2 times meeting a week 3k probably refer to 2 meetings per week