PDA

View Full Version : Thai Super "Posh" from Bonnie

Sextino
30-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Received a call from sis bonnie that a new tom yam has arrived. Wooww, my fravour food is here. Make an arrangement to have my spicy meal in the afternoon and upon reaching the hotel, proceed to the room after receiving the room number from bonnie. When the door was flung open, couldn't believe my eyes when i saw a very sweet lady with a dame innocent girl next door look greeting me... ( i was deceived by her look as she is dame super wild in bed )... she led me in and we tcss for a while and later took my clothes off and we proceed to the shower. there i got the best time of my life when i was rub from head to toes and guess what... she gave me a bbbj in the bath tub... and a long bbbj ( ard 15mins )!!!!!! after that she clean me up and dry me with a shower and while drying, she gave me another round of bbbj...woowww cannot tahan man... i carry her to the bed and she wildly flip me over and gave me a cfm wild look and lick my whole body from my ears to my legs and gave me such a wild bbbj. her bbbj was diff from other in a way she really shaft yr rod right up her throat and her up down movement was so good, bros who have problem controlling yrself will should shot out!!!!! ( luckily the offer is for 2 shots..hahah...) after about 20 to 25mins of bbbj and licking...we proceed to the main course and boy this gal is dame experience... either she is a old hand which i dun think she is or she watch too much XXX show... the whole full course seems to be like cumming out straight from a jap XXX movie.

Name: Posh
Stat: 34B
attitude: 8/10
service: 8/10
overall: those bro who have try cheri or veo from bonnie will love posh even more cos in term of service and the wildness that u r game for, posh is the choice.....( she actually put her own finger to mastuerbate after i unload onto her body!!!) i took off the cap and unloaded onto her face and body and she love it alot and it really like you are in a XXX movie...

P/S: she is from pattaya and she is a primary school teacher. best thing abt her is she speak very good english....

Devilly
31-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Was tempted by JT's FR. Booked a session yester, though not to my favourite timing, who care, since JT say she's a gem, I skipped my dinner appt with CO. Gave her a crap reason......

Really don't feel like writing a long FR as bro JT have cover most of it. Just wanna give my ratings and her strong points.

Name : Posh
Ht : 1.6m
Stats : 34B'24'35

Rating

Looks : 7/10
- her look will grow and especially during FJ, makes me double hard on!

FJ : 9/10

- Wonderful feeling! Its more than out of the world! she's GF at first then turn into wild cat, then becomes very much enjoying the sex you're giving her!!! Wow!! Hard on while writing... The moaning "power!!" Her voice already sexy, bros imagine she moan from soft to loud!!!! And she got this type of look during FJ, if not careful , you'll just CUM.....

BBBJ : 7.5/10

- Very attentive. Will look into your eyes all the time to see what you like and she will focus on doing that.

GF : 8.5/10

-Like those cuddle and hugs from her

Attitude: 9.5/10

-She never leave me alone at anytime, even i go toliet also must follow me.

Damage : $130 / 2 shots / 90mins.

Sextino
01-04-2006, 11:32 AM
Wooww bro jt, actually you are the one draw 1st blood on Posh har??.... wow lau i thot i 1st to bang her man.....haha sis bonnie you always treat bro jt so gd har next time must give me 1st blood ok???....hahahha... really glad all bros who have try bonnie gals have enjoy themselves..... can't wait to get my hands on twink!!...

aegis
01-04-2006, 09:51 PM
Had a session with Posh today, by the way A Big Thank You to Bonniesan.I have never tried anyone like Posh before and to say it was mind blowing is really an understatment...
INtense as she frenched me, our bodies entwined as one. Her hands caresses my body and my dick.
POwer as I did her doggie style, just like in the movies her moans and the look in her eyes will make you pump her again and again.
Really enjoyed myself and felt she was more like my GF then anything else.Will miss her as she will be returning Home soon. Bros, catch her before she goes and you will experience something you will remember for days to come.:D

hhaaiizz
01-04-2006, 10:18 PM
Hi, am keen to try. Anyone can provide me the contact of Bonnie?

Kam sia!

prataman
02-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Thanks to Bonnie, had a wonderful session with POSH yesterday.
Never good in writing FR so this is very short.
POSH very service orientated. She is really providing first class kind of GF feeling. Soft spoken, demure and beautiful. Her sex job also very good. Able to accept many position. I would rate her highly for the sextisfying time she provide for 130 /2 shot / 90min only.
Once again BONNIE. Keep me in loop for any such gem like POSH.;)

Elusion
02-04-2006, 05:22 PM
bros, unbelieveable POSH is the more suitable for word to put for title.:D

bart
03-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Tried Posh on Friday.

Descriptions as per other FRs.

Posh is unlike most other LOS FL. First, she is very refined. She has a degree in early childhood education and speaks good English.

Her service standard is oputstanding. BBBJ better than most GL Cat 150 even. So although she is refined, she can get very naughty very quickly.

After my first shot, she gave me massage. So I'm getting sleepy and decided to relax for a while. Get this, she cuts my toe nails AND files them down! Again, fantastic service.

Posh definately can recommend, overall rating from the bart: 7.5:)

sultry
03-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Bro JT,

You kena gong tau is it? So fast RTF?!

willy12pee
04-04-2006, 01:14 AM
In a few words Posh is definitely service orientated. She really treats you like her BF and aim 2 please you. During our TCSS found out she not only learning how 2 speak English, she is also learning Japanese, went 2 show me her Japanese notes.
For 130 /2 shot / 90min real value for money.
Thanks to Bonnie. Hope there would be more Thai like her coming 2 our shore.

freebiez
04-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Just tried Posh @ 10+am before she changed hotel.

Face: 7.5 (Grow on you)
Boobs: 8.5 (Round n nice..she haf a boob job done..but still feel soft to the touch..nice little nips to kiss)
Body: 8 (Very nice shapely figure..too bad skin not smooth on certain places)
Pussy: 10 (Clean shaven...like school girl..too bad i did not managed to lick it)
BBBJ: 9 (Variations of speed and super wet..i lurve it!)
FJ: 8.5 (Rockafella Girl..rode on me like a cowgirl)

was slightly late and brought her breakfast. we talked n ate n then time for shower.

She's a really nice girl to talk to...she shower me in the tub already filled with water...cleaned me up nice n slow..comment my dick big..as usual..scare she can't accomodate me n ask her whether she scare..she say no..then i ask her she likes it n she giggles...haha..

started on the bed nice n slow...kissing,frenching and then super shiok bbbj. i must comment on her skill in putting on the condom with her mouth..normally gals will ask me to wear myself as difficulty in putting it in..dick slowly getting soft due to condom..too tight la...then she gave me some bj to wake up tat little fella...finally rode on me like a cowgirl...it's a good damn nice view to see her riding on you with her full round boobs waiting to be grabbed...changed missionary and pumped her hard..my dick managed to stay hard on...she sure got skill to make me still hard...me changed to doggie n finally banged her real good n cum in her..she reached down to masturbate herself while i cumming...she say she feel good...haha..dunno real or not...but it was mind blowing to cum in her in doggie style...

she gave me a real good thai massage n times flies n she asked me another round? i say go bathe first and after bathe we lie down n talk..n her boss called very soon...shit i havent go second round yet..but nevermind la...since i had a really good session liao n i forgot about the time n she need to check out also..

overall...sextisfyin experience..will RTF if got extra dough loh...

hunger_for_sex
05-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Have a session with posh today. Overall i have to say, she is the best thai bonk that i have. She is so friendly n innocent n so service orientated. Really make u feel like she is yr gf. As the bro here know she a school teacher(she say she waiting for the government to call her), she hardworking servicing us n upgrading herself. Really pity her n hope she can break away from this job n have a better life. Going to write a detail FR just for her to get her more customer this time round ^^

Reach the hotel on time n have to wait for 5min for her to get rdy.Get the room number n went up to the room. Door open n behind it is a this pretty gal with a cheerful smile.

Look: 7/10 (as she is a thai, a bit dark but overall very pleasure looking n pretty)
Photo Accuracy : 80% (look better in the photo with sharper feature n fairer)

Sit down tcss a while. She very nice gal to talk to. Offer me drink n alway smiling. Even scared i get cold due to the fact that it raining heavily n i half wet. Say the water is still filling the tub so we sit on the bed n start abit of action. I go ahead n french her n to my surprise she is the first FL that really french or enjoy it. The tongue action is really there n so passion. I have read about some FR that say the the frenching is good n so wild but when i try them very disappointed. Abit of tongue action only n can c that they not into it. Posh is different. She really french. A must try for frenching fan like me.

Frenching: 10/10 (French like she yr gf, can't get better)

The frenching is so good n passionate in no time i start attacking her boob. Start sucking n autoroaming all over. Her boob is big n firm. Just the right size for me. Kiss them all over. Then she say it time to bath n i help her take off her clothes. Off the clothes go n standing there is a well figure, big boob sexy lady

Body: 8/10 (no extra fat, boob just right, only bad pt is she not fair enough if taller if no perfect 10)
Boob: 8/10 (just the right size)

In bath tub, she wash every single part of me that she can reach. Some hj here n there. Again here she show her service orientated side. Make sure everytime is fine for u. Whether the water is warm enough, keep asking whether i comfortable, cold or not. Feel so love ^^. After the bath we both come out n hug each other n again the super frenching start n we touch each other all over our body. Give a little catbath n then she go straight for my didi. Start slowly n fast n then slow again. Very very shiok. She can really blow!! She got lick my balls too, but i dun enjoy been lick at the ball so told her n she giggle n keep sucking on my dick. Sometime she will stop n just kiss lightly on the dickhead. Make me so gian to ask her to go on. She keep sucking for like 10min or more til i say cannot take it n wanna lick her pussy n boob

BBBJ : 9/10 (very good suction n long, the only reason y i never give 10 is because i have try the BBBJ queen QiQi. Other then QiQi bbbj, i think she one of the best liao. A Must try for BBBJ fan too)

Suck n lick her all over n she reply with soft n sexy moan. A great turn on. As her sound grow louder n louder really cannot take it liao get on top of her n start n frenching like no tml again. As she kiss me, she take out the CD n put it on for me. Really too high liao. Just pump her. She keep moaning n moaning n hold me tightly like lover. Keep on pumping her n listening to the sound effect n her CFM look. No no time i just shot my first loot, can;t control anymore. Woah. Really very shiok.

FJ : 8/10 (nice moan n the CFM look, the GF feeling, only -pt is that her pussy a bit loose but more then more up for GF feeling)
GF feeling : 10/10 ( really make u feel that she is GF n she care about u)

Service orientated posh strike again. Trying to make me comfortable n ask me tired or not etc. Really feel so love. This kind of service is really worth it. $150 - $200 /2/90 i think i also will pay for this kind of service, pretty face n sexy body.

Service: 10/10 ( A GEM, she can win good service award liao)

Off to bath again n when out she offer to massage. Massage is so-so n she really chatty n i like. Can sense she tired ask her to lie down she keep saying dun need n wanna to service me n massage. Then she starting stroking my didi again n 2nd round we go. Almost the same as 1st round but this time we try more positon. First missionary. Pump pump pump. Then she turn around n get ardy the doggy postion n put my didi inside her pussy n i pump n pump. She seem to enjoy it alot. Pump n pump again. Then change psoiton ask her to ride me. She come on top n keep rocking up n down faster n faster. Woah she is really hardworking. Seeing the 34boob bouncing up n down up n down n her CFM face again reach heaven liao. After some boucning can c she tired change back to missionary n pump. But condom not comfortable so ask to change another. Take up the condom n take new one n she go n suck it again!!! really high. N she just keep sucking n sucking n giving that wonderful BJ again. Cannot take it, suddenly feel like CIM n ask her. She giggle n say i naughty n take out the condom n the super BBBJ til i CIM. My first CIM n have to say i enjoy it

CIM : 9/10 ( if she suck it dry then will be perfect 10 :p but i think she very good willing to CIM so no complain here)
FJ : 8/10 (willing to try many position n she really look like she enjoy it)

Off to bath n come out dress. She say she very cold but when she c i looking for my shirt she go take it for me first. I stop her tell her to dry herself herself first as she cold. Pay her n she give me sweet kisses n hug me. One of the best bonk that i even have. So impressive by it even sms bonnie to prasie her. Too bad i did not bring enough $ to tip her if not surely will only have $136 with me.

Bro who book her pls treat her well, really a gem. Hope u all enjoy my FR :D

Bonniesan
05-04-2006, 01:22 PM
Thanks all bro for penning a FR for Posh! Her service is garanteed!

Medium Brown
05-04-2006, 08:17 PM
My FR on Posh : Part 1/2

Before I begin, let me give due credit to Bonnie for her quick response and speed in which she confirmed my booking.

That aside, let’s begin. In the ungodly hour of 3am in the morning one day, having completed my drawings, I had a sudden craving for a lovely long haired, sun kissed Thai girl. Having read the FRs of the brothers out there, I decided on Posh as I found her to be, from the photos, my type. I was never one for fair-skinned, Chinese looking Thai ladies. Ruminations aside, I proceeded to SMS Bonnie at that very hour, expecting to get a reply in the morning, but she replied in a matter of seconds. So to cut an already very long introduction short, we worked out the schedule and I went to see Posh at the agreed time.

(This is where the salacious details start, prepubescent boys who are lurking in the forum right now and cannot bonk yet but get off on real life encounters such as this, start masturbating now…..did I turn you off??…Good, go and study now!!)

Got the SMS from Bonnie to go on right up, and a vision of beauty opened the door, she had on a sleeveless, spaghetti strap top on and a white short shorts, something like what the local girls here would wear on a trip to Sentosa. A pink G-string peered on the edge of the shorts which made me smile. Did the usual greetings, TCSS, Sawadee-krup, Sai bai dee ruuu?, Pom sai bai dee, Pom cheuu ****, Yin di thii dai ruu chak. I won’t bore you with details of our conversation, we mustn’t disappoint our boys right? (Please use some vaseline kiddos, this is a loooong FR).

Anyway we disrobed, and out came the G-string, pink with a semi-transparent front and revealed to me a shaved pussy. (further, later explorations would show a perfectly hairless pussy, quite well maintained, with no loose strands of hair, which is a bit of a turn off in my book) I resisted the urge to stroke her pussy with the G-string on, to see if I could make her wet enough for it to show through. This particular urge was due to me because all the while from the TCSS session, I was stroking her in many erogenous zones, lightly kissing, brushing and caressing to turn her on.

We then made polite conversation, while bathing each other in the tub, which was quite a sight, as the tub, being ridiculously small, accommodated little in the way of movement, when 2 adults sat inside it. But I managed to lightly trace her pussy lips in a circular motion and flicked her nipples with my tongue, taking care to keep my tongue moist for her comfort, while she bathed me, eliciting a playful smile from her and setting the mood for things to come.

At this point of time I already had a raging hard-on, and it was quite a sensation to feel my slippery cock slipping and sliding on the curves of her waist, shoulders, butt and breasts as she finished the bath service. As the bathtub was quite high off the ground, I offered to carry her off the tub, and by some quirk of good fortune, as I lowered her down, my cock slid between her legs from the knee and traveled up her leg to rest quite happily between her buttcheeks with me standing behind her. Now, in confidence between me and the several hundred bros that will read this report, with her scent in her hair and demure smile reflected in the mirror. I almost came when my cock touched her already moistening pussy. In clarification, there wasn’t any unprotected penetration at all.

Now we got on the bed, already frenching each other with my hand tracing the outline of her ample breasts, down her waist, past her knees. Past reports of her fondness for frenching are all true, and she does not smoke and gargles with Scope or Listerine or some mouthwash before she services you, so that’s quite good. I can only ask the bros to do the same (brush teeth or whatever) if you want the same level of enthusiasm in frenching. With long ravishing licks of my tongue from her nipples to her neck, ending with short kisses at the back of her ear, she got sufficiently turned on and proceeded to BBBJ me in a 69 position with her below, she offered her pussy to me and gyrated in the most erotic and sensuous way and invited me to lick her pussy. I couldn’t be happier to oblige her as I had mentioned previously that it turned me on a lot to be able to give head to a girl as well.

She proceeded to give me a long and erotic BBBJ together with playful licking and sucking of the balls. As I was quite occupied, I didn’t get to see her CFM look, but the moans and her gyrating pelvis in reaction to my efforts on her clit proved equally arousing. I was please to note that she has a beautiful clitoris, with the shaft growing engorged as I slowly licked, sucked, flicked and hummed her tip. When the clit head peeked out of her hood, we changed into the missionary position with a pillow behind her pelvis. I capped my cock and proceeded to slowly enter her, with mind to ask her how slowly she wanted it. We went on this position for a good 20 minutes, with me licking her nipples, lightly kissing her on her neck, whispering in her ear. We did variations on the missionary, with her legs wrapping around me and pushing my cock into her, alternating between slow and fast, letting her decide the speed she wanted it. I did her with her legs straight up in missionary, suckling on her toes as I thrusted my cock deep in her (this elicited wonderful sounds from her), slowly savoring each stroke. I also alternated the speed and method of our f**king, with deep thrusts, short and quick shallow bursts as well as moving my pelvis in a circular motion while thrusting.

At this point of time, I believed that she was quite aroused, as she had arched her neck and was groaning my name and speaking in thai and moaning quite erotically. It was hard to believe that this seemingly well-behaved school teacher to be was now moaning like an Amsterdam harlot. So I decided to test this belief and slowed down and asked her. “You want me to come now?” Mind you it had been a good 20 minutes of pure f**king, and anyone would have said come now and get it over with. But to my pleasant surprise, she told me not to speed up, but to do it more slowly and guided my fingers to the head of her clit. As she asked me to rub her slippery clit and f**k her at the same time, she proceeded to part her pussy lips apart to give me greater access to her clit. Happy to oblige, I did just that.

Now what seemed like a heavenly 10 minutes, I couldn’t take it any longer and told her that I had to come, she responded saying, “You f**k me some more, we come together ok?” That was the last straw, I came inside her, whist listening to her moans, pumping and groaning too.

After I regained my senses, I was embarrassed to have discovered that I had stopped my thrusting and rubbing, thereby denying her of her due. After cleaning off , I began to give her head. Still in missionary, I slowly licked the length of her clitoris shaft until it became engorged again, lubrication being a combination of saliva and pussy juice, which by the way flowed freely and tasted quite good.

At this point of time, I produced a toy of my own, a clit vibrator with multiple-speeds. I turned it to the lowest setting and traced my toy down the length of her clit, teasing her by not touching the clit head, which by now started to protrude from her hood. She moaned and groaned and told me that this was her first time using a toy, which I genuinely believed. Encouraged and turned on by her sexy sounds and writhing body, I upped the speed and positioned it on her clit head. I was rewarded by her first real orgasm. Now this being an interesting sight, as orgasms has slight variations from women to women. As she crested to orgasm, I could see her clit and arsehole retract and relax in tandem at first slowly and then in rapid succession many times over, whenever a spot on her clit yielded a response from my vibrator, I would focus on that spot and be rewarded with spasms from her pussy and arsehole. I knew she came hard from the sounds she made, and a expulsion of air from her pussy at the climax of her moans (kinda like a queefer). Most interesting as she was the first girl I had brought to climax that did this. Other girls just came when their clits and arseholes retracted and relaxed at the speed of a spasm many times over, much like how a pumping hearts jerks and twitches.

After the first orgasm, I let her use the vibrator on herself, while I busied myself in fingering her pussy and giving her a “tossed salad” (ass-rimming). It was quite a sensation to feel her pussy walls tighten as she came again, I wished my cock could be in her to feel it, but alas, I had gone limp after the first time and would not respond. This would go on for about 20 minutes or so and during that period counted about 5 genuine orgasms, which pleased me to no end. All this happened in the midst of moans and groans and her speaking in thai with I couldn’nt make out, I heard lot’s of “Oooei” though. This made me very happy. Happy maak maak!!

Part Two is Next.........

Medium Brown
05-04-2006, 08:32 PM
My FR on Posh : Part 2/2

As this is my newbie posting, i posted the 1st part twice. Paiseh mods.

At this point of time, I produced a toy of my own, a clit vibrator with multiple-speeds. I turned it to the lowest setting and traced my toy down the length of her clit, teasing her by not touching the clit head, which by now started to protrude from her hood. She moaned and groaned and told me that this was her first time using a toy, which I genuinely believed. Encouraged and turned on by her sexy sounds and writhing body, I upped the speed and positioned it on her clit head. I was rewarded by her first real orgasm. Now this being an interesting sight, as orgasms has slight variations from women to women. As she crested to orgasm, I could see her clit and arsehole retract and relax in tandem at first slowly and then in rapid succession many times over, whenever a spot on her clit yielded a response from my vibrator, I would focus on that spot and be rewarded with spasms from her pussy and arsehole. I knew she came hard from the sounds she made, and a expulsion of air from her pussy at the climax of her moans (kinda like a queefer). Most interesting as she was the first girl I had brought to climax that did this. Other girls just came when their clits and arseholes retracted and relaxed at the speed of a spasm many times over, much like how a pumping hearts jerks and twitches.

After the first orgasm, I let her use the vibrator on herself, while I busied myself in fingering her pussy and giving her a “tossed salad” (ass-rimming). It was quite a sensation to feel her pussy walls tighten as she came again, I wished my cock could be in her to feel it, but alas, I had gone limp after the first time and would not respond. This would go on for about 20 minutes or so and during that period counted about 5 genuine orgasms, which pleased me to no end. All this happened in the midst of moans and groans and her speaking in thai with I couldn’nt make out, I heard lot’s of “Oooei” though. This made me very happy. Happy maak maak!!

I got tired of licking her arse while she came, “queefing” all over my face, so I slowly eased my middle finger into her arse while she was stroking the vibrator on her clit. I positioned my finger so I could slowly massage the soft area in between her arsehole and pussy, while my finger was in her arsehole. Whether this worked or not, I was not sure as her response did not change, but she did come again, and as I felt the sensation of a tight arsehole spasming on my finger I crooked the tip of my finger into a hook and jabbed gently unto that area. In hindsight, I neglected to ask her how that felt, as it is usually touch and go in that area. Some girls like it, some don’t.

After that, she looks at me with a glazed CFM look and says “Let’s f**k again now” and starts to stroke my cock and puts on a CD, at this point my cock is still flaccid and she was about to stroke it to life when her handphone rings. Signaling the end of my session. Seeing that it would take a good 15 minutes to get me hard again. I looked at her, we laughed it off and proceeded to have a bath shaking off the daze that had come on us both. I dressed and we exchanged GF/BF looks and kisses while I ponyied up the cash and she gave me a kiss and a playful wink before I left, a happy and greatly satisfied man.

Kindly up my points if you enjoyed this looong FR!

Face: 8 (Sharp features, mocha-skinned)
Boobs: 8(Her breasts are real, having examined them quite closely, they just look fake when she lies down)
Body: 8 (Shapely and curvy, she swims frequently)
Pussy: 10 (Clean shaven, beautiful)
BBBJ: 8 ( Great BBBJ, enthusiastic with CFM looks)
FJ: 8 (I still hear her moans and groans)
Service : (Chatty, which for me is very good, does it like she enjoys her time with you)
RTF : Yes

Now I believe that it is bad form to kiss and tell, but in this case, I promised Bonnie that I’ll write up a FR so I’ll do it, and also to give support to Posh, so that she’ll maximise her earnings in her time here, it is my simple view that she is tops in my book for ethusiam and services rendered. Bros what are you waiting for? Book now!! Call Bonnie!!

tonysy_lim
05-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Unbelievable! Simply inbelievable.
it has really been a long time since i have enjoyed myself so much. The others that i have tried simply paled in comparison. I think there was once vaguely that i enjoyed as much...with Belle if i am not wrong...but memories fail me since it was such a long time ago.

She was shy, initially, and she didn't look that hot, at the very beginning.

But the ice was soon broken and her looks really grows on you.

Many a times, after the first cum, the girl became uglier than she was when she was first seen naked. Posh is the opposite...she looked better after the sex. maybe that is what 'glowing after sex' means.

And she could talk. I think her command of the language is quite good. We talked about her work, her aspirations, her family...etc.
which makes me want to have sex with her even more.

And service oriented...she doesn't shy away from our needs of round#2...there are some who would delay the time so that we would not have time to finish our 2nd round. There are yet others who would stimulate us too early before we have our little rest to fight the next war...and hence limp in defeat...not Posh. We were chatting and i glanced at the time, gave her a hug and she spring into action...naturally. It is like both of us want to make love. Not a transaction. Damn i miss that...

At my age, it is difficult to have sex without paying for it. I don't think i am attractive to anyone nor do would anyone want to have sex with me for 'enjoyment'

But the way Posh did it...i know that it is a transaction, but it does not make me feel so...

3 thumbs up!

tony

globeroamer64
05-04-2006, 09:22 PM
Quick the and talk for and then

bart
06-04-2006, 06:31 AM
Medium Brown,

Awesome FR.

kitaro
06-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Looking at the bros who wrote all those nice lengthy FRs, I definitely could not match them. But one thing for sure, they must be true. Cause I had an enjoyable time with Posh too, a few days ago.

Nice body, with ample enough boobs, I think shes a B+. And her english is considerably good.

But most of all, great service. Truly gf feeling.

Thanks Bonnie for bringing this gem.

Wayne Ronney
06-04-2006, 09:39 AM
Firstly i must thank Bro Win to arrange posh for me. As too be honest, i still dun have Bonnie Contact No.

Fix a appointment at 10pm. And come slightly early as was told by Win need to wait for a while. Once know the room no go up and see a very small build lady who was quite pretty. She was wearing a spaghetti strap and a white short. She hold my hands and invite me in. While i was sitting on the edge of th bed watching tv, she start to chat with me. While chatting she start to lick my neck and we began our hot kiss. This gal really love to kiss. After a while the bath tub was filled with water, and went for a shower. She start to wash my dick and we start to kiss again. And after tat she begin to bj me. Her bj was really gd . After that proceed to bed, n we kiss for a while, n i begin to lick her too. And her breast was really great. And can see, she really enjoy a lot. After that begin to 69 and lick her cunt. Wow she so wet man. Bottom line, just like everyone else, great bbbj. Almost came. Capped, and in missionary, she grab my shoulders and wrap legs around me and, moaning, pump along with me with arms and legs. She murmuring, "I like, I like, I like." I couldnt hold too much longer. MMMMM. Huge explosion as her eyes squeeze closed, she bite her lower lip, and her pussy muscles start convusions. I couldn't last.

After i cum my first shot, rest a while and i went to wash first. After tat she give me a massage. Her massage is so so only. But really appreciate her effort.

2nd shot i dun tink need to write much as roughly the same.

Face: 7.5 (Grow on you)
Boobs: 8.5 (Round n nice..she haf a boob job done..
Body: 8 (Very nice shapely figure..too bad skin not smooth on certain places)
Pussy: 10 (Clean shaven...like school girl..too bad i did not managed to lick it)
BBBJ: 9 (Variations of speed and super wet..i love it!)
FJ: 8.5 (Really can rock super well.)

Rtf : Sis Bonnie i hope i can get u contact asap.

loh69
06-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Thanks Bonnie for arranging...

My session with posh did not ends quite well, maybe we have no chemistry together. Anyway my stats on Posh

Face : 6.5 (I am a sucker for fair skin girl)
Boobs : 6.5 ( Looks fake to me)
Pussy : 7 (Clean shaven, but can still feel the pickyness)
body :8 (This i have no complains)

Overall : 6.5 (Guess I have no chemistry with her)

RTF : No...

Thanks for reading

Medium Brown
07-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Bonniesan, it's a win win thing, you bring great girls in, we happy happy, we write good FR to make the bros out there gee-ann hehehe. Result is we happy, you also happy and the girl makes maximum $$ while here. Correct or not? kekekekeke. Looking forward to future lobangs.

yinyang
07-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Brief FR on Posh wed 1700... after didi seduced by earlier FRs + pic. Appreciate directions from Bonnie (almost late, not sure of place)

Looks are subjective (individual preferences), but she's pleasant looking even if bit tanned. Plus is her nicely proportioned boobs.

Surprised at my asking for bj instead (rare exception to rest commando bbj). Tcss rest of time, as could not summon didi from slumber. Gave me crash course in some choice Thai vocab, LOS mobile + home no. (you never know, may come in useful).

Tipped 20 (not that I'm generous, to be honest -no change to 50 note :p )

PS: Good thing I made it to Bonnie's group cut off.

skystone
08-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Just finished my session with Posh and i'm back to my office writting a short FR about her.:)
Had a wonderful time with her,this is my 1st time trying a fl.To all newbies,she is really worth a try,a very paitent lady who's willing to make you relax and happy.Thank you Bonniesan for this germ!

Face : 7 (quite a sweet looking lady)
Boobs : 6.5 ( i like gers with big boobs )
Pussy : 7 (Clean shaven)
body :8 (good,kinda tann)

Overall : 8 (we had some thai/jap language lesson,she's really into her teaching job!:p )

PS-While waiting for the lift,i saw a lady in another room,very chio,look abit like Shine.Hopefully it's her so that i can plan my next session,haha.

RTF : Maybe cos i wanna try shine.

warez
09-04-2006, 07:36 PM
Sorry for the short FR coz no experience in writing FRs

Face: 7.5
Body: 8
Boobs: 8
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 8
GFE: 8

Posh is a very sweet/innocent type of girl, very good service and massage is good.
Thank you bonnie for this gem. Pls bring more of this type.

Adios!

Herakles
10-04-2006, 10:24 PM
Wow, had Posh on Saturday, really like a pro commando, never said Die and never said stop. Walk in but almost had to crawl myself out of the room. :p
Thanks Bonnie for the great arrangement. ;)

giggs310010
11-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Today is the last day of shine and posh service! Those who have not try her, sms now to book for a slot! A gem not to be missed!

Since is the last dy for Posh, i quickly booked 3pm slot for Posh.Thanks Bonnie for the quick arrangement.

Upon entering, I was greeted by Posh, very pleasant tan looking, quite good english as well.
I even taken some of her photos on with bra, bare breast, her face as well, even have pics of her bbbj me.
I will privately keep, NO distribution.

During bath, very nice bbbj, on bed very nice bbbj as well.
I enter her missionary in 1st round, shoot too fast because to excited by her cfm look.
Break for massage, go for 2nd round, and this time I have another round of very long bbbj from her, fj was very long, trash her very hard, she even hug me very tight, telling me she love it, we came together with loud moan.
:D

Bonniesan
08-08-2006, 03:43 PM
After POSH left, and its already a few months, there's still bros who asked for her. And those bros who tried other, and commented POSH is still the best, I am considering bringing her back......

Bonniesan
10-08-2006, 04:58 PM
She's back!!!!!

Barney
11-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Bonniesan always bring in good stuff to serve all bro. His QC dept is the best so far. Have already arrange for a session with posh on tuesday....hehehe...

peterparker89
11-08-2006, 10:25 PM
No FR was requested from Sis Bonnie but I had to let other Bros who have not tried this Gem to "Mai Tu Liao!"

Had a session with Posh this morning, very glad that it wasn't a dissappointment. I booked her services without even seeing her pic, just based on the FRs posted by other Bros. So you can imagine my anticipation upon arriving at the designated hotel. How will she look? Tall? Short? Pretty? Moody? Pleasant? Wah, kan jiong...

Anyway, any worries I had were unfounded. Posh looked good, slightly tanned, devilish body and lovely smile. Her winning attribute was her fantastic attitude. Really friendly and chatty, broke the ice immediately.

Had a nice chat while waiting for the tub to fill. Once ready, went in and she joined me in the tub. She is a playful gal and was saying "hello, nice to meet you" while washing my cock. It grew hard immediately. She proceeded to lick my dick head followed by an amazing bbbj. She placed her right hand on my ass to lift my hips higher so she could get more of my cock into her mouth. Shiok! There was some moaning from her while sucking me which turned me on even more. After around 5 mins of unbelievable bbbj I pulled her forward and we started frenching while my hands carassed her nice breasts. Her hands also started to masturbate my cock. Buay tahan! Got up, rinsed off and proceeded to the bed.

I sat at the edge of the bed and she quickly knelt down infront of me to give me a breast f**k. She followed that with a catbath around my groin and thigh area slowly moving up to lick my nipples and frenching me. Moving down, she started to lick my dick head and shaft like a lollipop. Bbbj was again fantastic, slow, wet sucking from her mouth coupled with deepthroat. Few mins later I pulled her to the bed and started to give her a catbath, moving down, teasing her with my mouth and tongue. Went between her legs and licked her clit and pussy. Looked up and saw her eyes were closed, enjoying the licking and thrusting of my tongue. After 5 or more mins, realising that her love hole was soaked with her love juice and sensing that she needed more, I got up, she passed me the cap and breathed "F**k me". Wah! so high ah?! Quickly rolled the cd down and positioned my cock at her opening and frenched her, at the same time slowly sliding my cock into her moist pussy. She moaned slow and deep as my engorged cock entered her fully. Pumped slowly, gradually gaining speed, momentem and strength. She moaned non stop, hugging me, frenching, used her hands to squeeze her lovely titties. What a turn on. very erotic. Few mins later turned her on her side and continue to pump away while squeezing her breasts. Finally, got her on her on all fours and pumped her in doggie. Made her lie on her stomach so that my cock would massage her G-spot while sliding in. She instinctively placed a pillow under her stomach, lifting her butt higher so that i had better access. Cannot tahan, erupted into the cd after less than 20 thrusts. She tilted her head back prompting for some tongue action. Very good. Pulled out after a min or two and she removed the cd and cleaned me.

Gave me a comfortable massage while resting and chatting. Very service oriented.

After 10 mins, asked me if I wanted 2nd round? I say can try lah. She smiled and started to carass my cock. Was treated to her fantastic bbbj again but could only achieve 80% erection after a 3 mins. So told her nevermind, my small head go holiday liao. She say "nooo, come back, come back" and continue to suck me. Talk about Service! Finally managed to ejaculate with a mixture of bbbj and hj. She smiled and kissed me. Really adorable.

Bathe, tcss, dress, fool around, pay $$$, goodbye kiss, BYE BYE.

Very Very Enjoyable.

Stats

Looks : 7/10
Body : 8/10(nice butt)
Boobs : 34C(i think. they were big and firm. I think it's natural)
BBBj : 9/10
Fj : 10/10
Tongue-fu : 10/10
Attitude : 120/10(very friendly)
Service : 120/10(Sibeh HO!)
RTF : most prob

My sincere FR.

Sis Bonnie, great Gem. Thank you.

Cheers
pp

freebiez
11-08-2006, 11:22 PM
commando posh is back!!! :D she gives you a really good time...1 of the best fuck...tight n power!

Mattay2006
12-08-2006, 02:41 PM
After reading through all the FRs and from the thread know that Posh is back and available last night, I know one thing - must try to check the FR is true or not. Hence I phone and made arrangement with Bonnie - and to my surprise I get the first customer slot today (must be news have not reach other bros:D )

Just finished and rush back to share the good news wih bros here. First must thanked bonnie for bringing Posh back. Next I must said the FRs is certified to be true - Posh is passionate and gives both a 10/10 grade BBBJ and FJ.

For descriptions wise, i will not add on as I feel other bros had written sufficient and I dont think I can further add on. I can only said that Posh can be the yardstick for what we hope to enjoy in our sessions and bros here will regret if they never try;) . Good work, Bonnie.

seestar
12-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Booked a slot at 8pm...wait for my FR

Advancivic5050
12-08-2006, 10:14 PM
I had missed the last visited she had made in March this year and was happy to see her here again. Book a session with her last night, reach hotel 10 min late and went up to the room. Knock knock, a pretty lady came opening the door for me,she had a pair of beautiful eyes. walk into the room Tcss a while ,she can speak well English. After a short introduction she suggests to me for shower, i agree and went to the bathtub. In the tub, she wash me up and did a great bbbj for me, suction is strong and strokes are deep. She has a beautiful body. After the bath, she dry me up and proceed to the bed.

At the bed, she started attacking my manhood by putting it into her warm wet mouth and gave me BBBJ again. The BBBJ was really making you flying high. She can really blow!! She did suck my balls too, after a while She cap me and I enter her love hole slowly in missionary position. Banging faster and could feed her wet cunt, her 34B boots bouncing up and down. Really enjoy looking at her been bonk by me. Her moaning is really sexy. Can tell tat she really enjoying every moment while I was pumping her away Then min later she was looking at me and signal to me as telling me that she is Cumming and than i fasten my pumping...and....we cum together.
Second was end in doggie, after the washing up and with a litter sexy touch from her, junior became standing again. I ask her to cap me and she start to rode me, then she turn around and get the doggy position ready and guarding my didi inside her pussy and started to pump by herself. While I was pumping away, her legs in the meantime were crossing in a scissor manner. Nit before long pat her to signal her to move facing the mirror, wow...OMG !!!! looking at her been pump and she was moaning so horning and......And....the next thing i know was i had just fire the hole.......!!!

After my second shot, i take a quick shower and left with a happy man...

Personality: 8/10. She is very accommodating, cheerful and very friendly keeps smiling. Keeps on trying to chitchat to make session friendlier.
GFE: I have to give 8/10.
RTF: YES ,

piratedking
13-08-2006, 06:32 AM
SMS sis in late morning and get an afternoon slot, can't wait to meet up with her sicne many good FR here.

I will onyl give a short report since other bros have come out with all the juicy report :p

face: 7/10 (70% photo alike, photo always look nicer else take photo for what)
body: 7.5/10
bbbj: 8/10 shiok, eat my ball hard
69: yes
fj: 8.5/10 (can do this do that)
gf: 8.5/10
overall: 8/10, a must try for bro looking for good service.
rtf: hum, if I rtf, for sure she will give even better service, but, so many gals out there and so little time n money sigh.

sekmo
13-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Here's the promised FR on Posh, so here it goes...

After knowing from Bonnie that Posh is coming back to SG again, I had booked a session on today afternoon, since I had missed this gem after reading so many power FRs on Posh.

Upon reaching the room, a slim, sexy, tanned gal opened the door for me. First look, definitely unlike the pic. The gal in front of me is definitely slimmer, but more endowed then the pic, especially with her 2 "headlights" shining on me...:D

Proceed with the usual TCSS, with her giving me a back massage at the same time. Now this is different from my other experiences with Thais, as Posh gives me a very warm feeling, as if she's my GF. Although I know I'm paying for this, but this chatty and friendly girl really knows how to make a guy feel at ease...

After the usual bath, we started our first round, with lots of frenching (as reported from previous FRs), sucking, and teasing, and this girl can really suck! So power was her BBBJ, I had to stopped her and asked her to cap me on, or else I would sure burst! (Bobian, old man liao) Then she begin her ride on me, and she really rocks!!! I just lie down there, playing with her boobs, and she rocks until I shoot out my first shot. Really accomodating girl...

After washing up, she then gives me a half-time massage. Nothing much to shout about, but she did pressed the right points, it makes you kinda feel good. Throughout the massage, we chit-chat a while in Japanese, as it turns out she studied Jap back when she was in University. Afterwhich, our second half just started amidst the massage-cum-TCSS, which had us engaged in horse-riding, sitting-lotus, doggy, and ended with missionary with her legs on my shoulders, which was so furious that it left both of us sweating and panting at the end of it, which by then the time is almost up.

face: 7/10 (her pic doesn't do her justice, but it's my opinion)
body: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10 (power, deep thrust with my balls sucked in between)
69: yes (but she was very paiseh abt it, as she said men shot in her and she can't clean very thoroughly)
fj: 8.5/10 (Very accomodating)
gf: 8/10
overall: 8/10, a must try for bro looking for good service.
rtf: Not my policy to RTF same girl, as I prefer to keep meet up with different gals.

newguy06
14-08-2006, 01:42 AM
sry for the late FR, tried Posh yesterday nite and only 1 word i could say Great.

face: 7.5/10
bbbj: 8/10 strong suction
fj: 8.5/10
gf: 9/10
overall: 8.5/10
rtf: if i got the $ :p

ta152
14-08-2006, 05:11 AM
all the FR very positive, sperm dripping.

newy
14-08-2006, 12:19 PM
with all the details already filled in by other bros, nothing much I can add in here...but just want to emphasis on her bj. It's powerful, out of the world man...good suction and a lot of tongue kongfu...:D

reedsteel33
15-08-2006, 11:00 PM
Impressed with Bonniesan's overfriendliness , and fast response. Bro Pencillead, dont get angry with Bro Bonniesan, I also waited about two weeks for him to get approved.

To repay bonniesan's good svc , decided to write a FR of Posh that I tried last week.

FR of Posh:
When see the photo of Posh, I was attracted by her look, especially her big eyes , i m sucker for big eyes. Quickly sms Bonniesan for slot. But when reached hotel , found that the photo does not match with the real person. Maybe I m the last customer , 8th customer of the day, she looks quite tired, not as radiant like the photo. But fortunately , she still able to crack jokes in bath tub and her smile still brighten my night :) And she has slim figure with well proportion big artificial boobs, 34B . She did a quite a deep BBBJ in the bathtub, and getting horny, quickly dried up to start the bed session.

When in bed, she did a deep BBBJ with good suction,good moaning sound and occasionally twisting of head , machiam like Naho Ozawa's BBBJ. After a good 10 min BBBJ, really buay tahan quickly signalled her to put on CD.

With her on top , she ride like a cow girl , up and down, and 180 degree turn facing her back to me and continue pumping with back arching towards me . THis gal must be watching too much AV , if not got so many patterns. When changing to missionary, bros be careful of her sound system , by listening to her moaning sounds, you feel like you are making her very high and horny. And she will give you that kind of "please give me more" look, you will pump more harder to oblige her. First session actually compensate my disappointment of her look.

TCSS for about 10 to 15 min with massage in between , I actually can sense her tiredness, imagine you are doing FJ 15 times per day. So I did not ask for 2nd shot, but this gal is really svc oriented, she just without asking do BBBJ and HJ . But maybe I m also tired after long day of work , cannot cum after 15 min of BBBJ and HJ . She offered her bum to me , and with good 10 min of doggie , with her that good sound system , and "give me more" look , I finally cum with satisfaction .

Overall, she is good chatter, providing good service. She is not as attractive as Jov, but her hardworking attitude covered that.

Statistics

Look: 6.5/10 . Looks quite different from photo. Tanned , with big eyes.
Boobs: 7.5/10. Slim body with slim legs, big boobs of 34B.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 . Skillful BBBJ.
FJ : 9/10. Hardworking , with good sound system , and horny expression.
Overall . 8.5/10. If you are looking for hardworking gal, able to chat with you with good english , she will be the one. I m the eighth customer, and she can still provide good service. I heard she works non stop the day before. So I believe she will be giving equal treatment to all bros. Please also treat her well , can sense that she is having a lot of stress and money problem, as worrying not enough customers.
RTF: Probably not . Too many gals , too little money, and with so many good OKTs around

ash25leong
16-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Look: 8/10 . better looking in real person
Boobs: 7.5/10., big boobs of 34B sexy body. woo i love her butt. shoik to see her sexy butt when doing doggy
BBBJ: 8.5/10 . Skillful BBBJ.
FJ : 9/10
gf-10-10
simple fr on posh. sis bo sorry my england is nt good. well reach at 9.50 finally can get a early slot. i became her student she teach mi alot of thai language.maybe i can understand thai but dun know how to speak..thats y she teach mi,, and i also:) service her with my massage as i pity her cause she work non stop sia.. i also paisay when she give mi a massage after first shot.well really a good girl with gd service attitude. indeed good. thumbs up to u sis bo. thanks for the good kangtao. worth trying.. bros who haven try her pls better do so now.. dun miss the gd lobang..pls also treat her well.:D

Barney
16-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Thanks Bonniesan for making arrangement with Posh yesterday....too good to missed.

No need to repeat all bros comments here...all the same. Worth every cents...

She speaks good english and will teach you some thai language.

Found out that she also speaks good japanese, maybe next time, she poses as Japanese here. haha

koxxic
16-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Time: 5.30pm - i waited for really long before this time came..I have been contemplating between the choices which SBF came up with this few days.
There is Maria, Vanessa, Valerie etc etc but i couldn't make up my mind..

Finally, at 1pm today, i sms sis Bonnie to enquire on Posh..and man, i was lucky to get the 6pm slot..so from 1pm to 5pm, it was waiting and waiting..

At 5.30pm, i quickly sneak off from office...withdraw cash and make my way to the fav hotel...msg Bonnie on the way, got the room number and quickly went up!

Ding, lift door open..As i reach the room, i saw this beautiful lady outside the room..wearing a spag stripe tee, a really short tight pants. She look really nice and pretty..i was like shocked for a while - u guys must be asking why?
haha..cos she's POsh and she's being locked outside bcos of a mulfunction room card..

Fast Forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Finally manage to get into the room...Posh speaks really good english..i sat at the bed edge and she poured me a drink. We began to talk and u'stand her better..soon, she began to strip me and in no time we were naked in the bath tub.

Shower was SOP...nothing special..when we came out, the air con got both of us cuddling under the blanket..she started kissing me giving me the best BBBJ i got so far from FL..deep throat was good..she love BBBJ and would try to go into it everytime i move away..nearly cum a few times during the course..

I endured the BJ and proceeded to finger her...Manage to get her G, got her to high till she ask for FJ..Suddenly, she say:"oh, no more condom, just BJ can?" then she smile and say:"joking.." haha

1st shot was fast cos i cannot tahan for too long usually...we finished in doggie and was soon talking away again..

At ard 7..she ask for the 2nd shot..we got up to shower and soon got into business again..this time round, she gave a even better BJ round..a solid 10 minutes until i buay tahan..i ask if she wants me to service her but she want me to cum with her during FJ..she grab the condom, slid it in..and we go into doggie again..this time round, it was solid hard rod all the way...estimated i last 20 minutes in doggie, she was moaning and moaning and cum quite a few times..finally i finish in missionary...

Face: 7/10 (looks quite diff from the pic due to no make up. Face has pimple scar also but overall look pretty)
Body: 7/10 (bit of baby fats here and there but curvy enough..)
Boobs: 8/10 (B+, enhanced..i can feel the thing move when i grope her from behind, so scare it will move out of place. but is really good feel)
BJ: 9.5/10 (best i receive so far. she can go non stop and she really love it)
FJ: 9.5/10 (accomodating and good moaning. she will tell u she's cumming and will grab you when she does. )
Frenching: 8/10 (quite a good kisser)
Finger: Yes (but pls make sure she's wet hor, don't bluntly just push in)
OVerall: 9/10 (Very nice gal, very cute and has a sense of humour also. FJ and BJ is good.)
RTF: Can consider but she going back next Thurs so might not have the chance

Doofus
17-08-2006, 07:28 PM
I wasn't really planning to come out of retirement so quickly, but seeing as the offer for Posh was oh so tempting, not to mention bonnie posting some new tantalizing pics of her in hot jeans pants...

I caved.

Took me a few days to get this FR out so sorry abt the delay.

I would say Posh bears more than a passing resemblance to her photo. Not as striking as in the photo, but attractive in her own way. But it's the type of look that really grows on you. There's a spark in her you can't quite capture in the photo. It's evident when she smiles, and teases you, and when she uses her hands to gesture to articulate a point.

But don't let sweet demure look that fool you. In bed, she turns into an insatiable animal!

I don't really remember much of the session, except that her BBBJ, her HJ and her whole repertoire of hand and mouth motions can probably get me to fire off a few rounds before the 90 minutes is up. This coming from the old man who usually only can do ONE :)

:huh: :lol: :o

Bushnell 1918cb
20-08-2006, 10:10 PM
FRs stop coming in, but still quite fully booked, thanks for support, bros!

Hi all,

I have a session with Posh this sunny late afternoon. Here it goes the short FR.

Face:7
Figure:8 (Majority LOS gals had a nice & curvy figure)
Height: 1.60 (I think)
Boobs: B80>( A nice & firm breast)
CIM: Didnt try (I withdrawn my riffle out of her pussy & unloaded the rounds onto her breast for range 1, so wonderful & ecstatic)
FJ:9 (Extremely responsive & wet, especially during range 2 with no KY at all)
Attitude:10 (Spontaneous & impromptu)
RTF:Maye (If Vitamin M allows)

The above is my own view. Btw, thanks Bonie for arranging a session with Posh.

Medium Brown
21-08-2006, 12:36 AM
FRs stop coming in, but still quite fully booked, thanks for support, bros!

Thought I’d write an FR on Posh, since I have nothing to do on a flight to Vietnam. I tried her services the last time she was here and was very very satisifed, so jumped at chance when she came to our shores for the second time.

Was greeted by a familiar sight behind the door, with her sexy smile and her CFM eyes which hinted at a naughtyness just waiting to burst out.

Sat down on the bed to chat, as we chatted, we started to recount what we did the last time we met. Posh was impressed at the things I remembered about her and that broke the ice. I started frenching her, while she started to lightly stroke my hardening cock bulging in my pants, her hands lightly traced the penis head in a circular motion, making it stiffen even more. I began giving her light quick kisses on her neck and the back of her ears, and she started her moaning, she was starting to get turned on. I squeezed that fabulous ass of hers and ran my hands along the length of her back, feeling her bra strap. I whispered to her : “Take off your clothes, I wanna see you naked”. She obeyed with dreamy eyes, and took her top and bra off, shaking her hair around and giving me a cheeky grin. “ I remember you two!!” I said and she laughed and replied by kissing my groin(still in pants) and said : “Nice to see you again”. Such as humourous and cheeky girl!!

Anyway I was rubbing her pussy and frenching her again and she was moaning and kissing me, she had one hand rubbing my dick and the other squeezing her breasts. She then started to unzip my pants and out came my little bro, it was already at full attention, she started to rub my dick with her pussy with her hotpants still on, her warm pussy on my hard dick was absolutely mind blowing.

Suddenly she got up and with her tan, smooth, sexy back towards me, she took off her hotpants and slowly turned towards me totally naked. She said “ No bath, let’s fuck now” Okaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!

She started off by giving me a BBJ, her warm mouth bobbing on and out of my dick,slurping and sucking and her tongue flicking and licking and circling my penis head nearly made me cum, this continued on for about 20 minutes with me also fingering her moist pussy, she started to shake her hips to get the most out of my fingering. She was thrusting, moaning and BJ-ing me at the same time.

After that, I flipped her on to her back, put a pillow under her butt, and started to paint her. Out came the clit vibrator, and I started to service her, I’ll cut this part short, but will mention that she came several times with her pussy pulsating again and again. Here is an example : http://www.pornotube.com/media.php?m=20331.

When her pussy was well-lubricated by her cum juices, I capped and went in missionary, with my vibrator still on her clit, with her moaning and muttering, I pumped her with shallow thrusts alternating long deep ones, with her cunt contracting, gripping my cock as it slid in and out of her. We did several positions as she is very accomodating with my requests, doggie, standing, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, the last position was very shiok as I can hear the “piak piak” sound that her butt makes while in that position, and her moaning made me really high, she was really high too with her hair flying and tossing wildly as she moved up and down on me, with that I came inside her with both our eyes behind our heads.

I have included a short mp3 of the moaning she made, fucking shiok!!:p

Here is the link http://www.zshare.net/audio/posh-mp3.html

Sweating and giggling like teenagers, we went and took a bath together, bath was tender with very good service and attention given to me.

After we came out, she proceeded to give me a short deep tissue massage, which was quite good.

Won’t mention the second part, but it was just as enjoyable as the first.

Time’s up I paid up and left a happy man. I think for the damages incurred, the service provided is really really worth the $$$. A cheeky, friendly gal, GFE, very attentive, nice smile, great butt, great body and tits, what more can you ask for?? She will be leaving this thursday, so don’t miss out and regret! Call Bonniesan now!!

Kindly up my points if you have enjoyed my FR and my mp3. :D

If the download limit is reached on the link, PM me and I’ll upload another.

MB

V.I.P
22-08-2006, 10:38 AM
Thks Bonnie for arranging a slot for me yesterday,reach the hotel and was sms by Bonnie with the room number proceed up,oh!no door bell so knock!knock!the door open saw a tann gal with a great smile wearing a denim jean short and sepgatti strip,invited me in and pour me a glass of water offer ofer to undress me and we when in for shower.

In the tub her shower is sop after rinsing me she then proceed to BBBJ in the tub c/w ball sucking and licking very shock,and i ask her can i unload in her mouth she say ok and she continue to BBBj till i finally shot my 1st load CIM she clean me up and dry,we then proceed to the room,she ask me to rest on the bed while she give me a massage and we start to chit chat,she can speak very good english.

we talk abt every thin,after abt 15min of massage she start to tickle my groin arean and she ask me 'am i ready for 2nd shot'i reply yes she start to can bath me and we end up deep frenching before she give me another round of BBBJ,bros i would say that she is a great kisses,hahaha!almoust want to eat me up....then she proceed south and blow my mind up we my hand on her pussy playing with her mei mei till is wet enough and i ask her to cap me i i FJ her in doggie position then missionary and shot my 2nd load in her.

She then hold my hand and pull me up to the bathroom and shower me again dry me up and she told me there is still time so i light my cirgratte and we chitchat with her lying next to me till time up paid her with tips and left the room a sextified man.

Stat On Posh
Look:7/10
Body:7.5/10
Boobs:C cup (enhance with brown nipple)
FJ:8/10 (wet pussy)
BBBJ:9/10 (Deep throat with good suction)
Frenching:yes
CIM:Yes
Service & Attidute:10/10
RTF:would like too but she is going back in another 2 days time,guess i cant make it liao:(
Damages:$130 + tips/2shot/90min

axeman24
23-08-2006, 01:04 PM
Thanks Bonnie for the booking yesterday.

Got in to the room and was welcome but a petite girl with a very sweet smile. Hold my hand and led me to the bed where she pour me a glass of water and we tcss for awhile before leading me to the bath room and shower. while in the tub she would play with my little bro and giving it a nice bbbj and I wonder who taught her this skill (maybe someone that has 2 initial on this forum :D). Well anyway after we clean up we proceed to the bed where we start our war and I must say she is damn horny with many different positions. After our first round we took a short shower and she gave me a very good massage before proceeding to our 2nd round. Over all expereince was a wonderful one thanks to bonniesan again.

Stat On Posh
Look:7/10
Boobs:C cup
FJ:8/10
bbbj:8/10 (Deep throat with good suction)
Frenching:yes
CIM:Yes
Service & Attidute:10/10
Damages:$130 + tips/2shot/90min

Bonniesan
19-04-2007, 12:51 PM
She's back!!!!!! :D

Book for first blood now!

leungccsg
19-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Sis bonnie

post pics in your group for viewing leh

Thanks

peterparker89
19-04-2007, 01:12 PM
She's back!!!!!!

Book for first blood now!

I WANT!!!!!!!!!
When Bro hthderrick ask me who was my best bonk, my head immediately thought of Posh. Somehow she just stuck in my memory... :p

hmm, how to go up mountain... :o

axeman24
19-04-2007, 04:47 PM
I WANT!!!!!!!!!
When Bro hthderrick ask me who was my best bonk, my head immediately thought of Posh. Somehow she just stuck in my memory...

Hahaha Uncle you sure boh I I think the list of your "best" bonks doesn't stop only at Posh :D The list should be more then 10 pages hahahahahaha

slyer
19-04-2007, 04:58 PM
I WANT!!!!!!!!!
When Bro hthderrick ask me who was my best bonk, my head immediately thought of Posh. Somehow she just stuck in my memory...

haha i dun tink u can go up mountain lah... if u go up mountain for 1 yr i will shave all my hair n be monk :D

genesis
19-04-2007, 06:20 PM
I WANT!!!!!!!!!

hmm, how to go up mountain...

i also wanna follow u go up mountain... gonna bonkrupt soon...:D

peterparker89
19-04-2007, 08:07 PM
Hahaha Uncle you sure boh I I think the list of your "best" bonks doesn't stop only at Posh The list should be more then 10 pages hahahahahaha

nnkc, axe, u try her before also. she not good meh? and i remeber telling u this also hor. u dun always jee siao me hor. later i tell bawang u bully me! :p

haha i dun tink u can go up mountain lah... if u go up mountain for 1 yr i will shave all my hair n be monk

si slyer, u suan me ah?! 1yr of course cannot lah! but if i go mountain for 3 months, u want to be monk for how long??? :rolleyes:

i also wanna follow u go up mountain... gonna bonkrupt soon...

u want to go mountain or go bkk? say properly hor... kekeke

hthderrick
19-04-2007, 09:13 PM
i also wanna follow u go up mountain... gonna bonkrupt soon...

I also want to go up mountain...but...i will bring all the Tomyam up to the mountain with me...:D

majest
23-04-2007, 12:58 PM
Met up with Posh today, thank you Sis Bonnie for arranging. Friendly and accommodating...Bbbj, slow and deliberate....Nice and firm boobs....Fj, reasonably tight and loud moans....gentle and soothing oil massage...enjoyable conversation...definite GFE.

Bonniesan
23-04-2007, 03:59 PM
Thanks bro doublemac & majest for FR!!!

peterparker89
23-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Posh...

Had her this afternoon, what a bonk... again.

I had a vague memory of what she actually looked like as the last time she came was months ago. The sight that welcomed me into the room made me smile a wide smile. She looks good, better than what i had in memory. Matter of fact, she looks prettier than before.

Let me cut to the chase.

Looks : 7/10 - She looks like a minah as she is slightly tanned. But her features are nice. The picture in the group doesnt do justice to her. She looks better. Therefore pic accuracy is 70%. But in a good way.

Figure : 8/10 - Her figure is a winner. Nice full B cuppers with near non existent areola and very suckable nipples. Her small waist leads the way to nice and ample hips and ass. Some stretch marks on her butt. When she lies on her side, the rise of her hips make her look so much more curvaceous... Sexy.

Service : 9/10 - She's friendly and speaks quite ok english, so comms is no problem. Conversation is ok as she is chatty. Very standard warm service by her.

Action : 9/10 - Her bathtub sequence pales in comparison to other famous gems but she has her way. There's frenching, bbbj, breastfuck, and she uses her legs to tease my cock.

Her bbbj is something i remember about our previous tryst when she was in sg. Plenty of licking, teasing and deep throat. And man, can she deep throat. Not just normal deepthroat but she slams her head against my pelvis hard, up & down. Like in a porno. Fucking shiok. There's also very wet balls licking, i like.

We started with her riding me, she's naturally wet. She moved her body forward so that i could suck her nipples. Then she lowered her head and we frenched away while she moved her butt up and down i rose to meet her. Soon we changed to me sitting up while she was lying down but propped on her elbows, and we met each other thrust for thrust! I could cup and squeeze her breasts with 1 hand and finger her clit with the other. After awhile i got up to the standard missionary and pumped away. I massaged her clit while looking at her breasts jiggle to my fast & furious pumps. Her moans were getting loud too. Turning her on her side, i carried on the humping. Caressing and squeezing her ass, lightly slapping it. Then i saw her fingering her clit. Wah, lim peh buay tahan liao. Pump awhile more and exploded into cap. With a few more thrusts, i slowly removed my cock from her pussy. She asked me "finish?" i said "ya". She looked disappointed and told me that she was enjoying it. Well, to bad. I cannot tahan... But we were at it for quite some time too.

Same, me 1 round nia. nnkc... Tried but to no avail... haiz, need to take pill liao sibo? :D

Overall : 9/10 - This rating is biased because i have very good memory of our previous bonk and this time it was as good if not better.

RTF? maybe... :D

cheers
pp89

kdc2314
23-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Same, me 1 round nia. nnkc... Tried but to no avail... haiz, need to take pill liao sibo? :D
pp89

bro you tahan longer dont bonk lor, then go for out good one then you can 2 rounds liao. at the rate of you bonking gals 1 round damm good liao.. hehehe i read your FR liao so wanna bonk but no time leh .. hais

tastertaster
23-04-2007, 10:18 PM
went for session with posh today at 630pm.

she had just woken up from a nap.

She is darker than pic but quite pretty.

good, solid body, hourglass figure.

Definitely GFE.

She loves to french.

has flat stomach which is a turnon.

French like crazy before bath..

bath was SOP.

bbbj again in bath. first round finished in doggy. she is quite crazy in bed. very commando.

Then gave decent massage. For second round she started fingering herself during hj.... really a turn on.

She definitely has been watching too many AV movies. But it is nice. Makes you feel like you are making an AV movie.

looks: 6.5/10
bbbj: 8/10
frenching: 8/10
GFE: 9/10

RTF: if vit M allows.

salope
23-04-2007, 11:34 PM
not good at writing Frs but what i'm trying to say is that, all the good reviews that were written about this SYT are true.. tried her today.. no other words to describe her service, all were taken by the bros who enjoyed her service.. and to bonnie, thanx for yr understanding and i will be a loyal customer to you!!!

peterparker89
24-04-2007, 08:44 AM
bro you tahan longer dont bonk lor, then go for out good one then you can 2 rounds liao. at the rate of you bonking gals 1 round damm good liao.. hehehe i read your FR liao so wanna bonk but no time leh .. hais

Bro, u think i can tahan for long long? I dun think so too... :D Actually i'm a lil bit psycho, soemtimes 1st shot i tahan till quite long. Then after that not enough time for 2nd round liao... hehe. But also good lah, if every session i shoot 2 rounds, nnkc, later not enough web to swing here & there... ;)
My this FR so so nia. Because if you check the earlier pages got 1 FR from me. That 1 more detailed... hehe. Go chiong!

treehouse
24-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Hi Bros,

Too bad I cannot view her picture. Somehow the web page cannot get in. I have contacted Bonnie but the result is negative. Otherwise, I may try her.

Regards

Bonniesan
24-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Bro treehouse,

join my group thru the link under my signature.

kdc2314
24-04-2007, 04:16 PM
My this FR so so nia. Because if you check the earlier pages got 1 FR from me. That 1 more detailed... hehe. Go chiong!

read the FR liao, damm it read liao more horny now dont bonk also cannot .. planning a slot really soon.. not enuff money but plenty of spermies .. hahaha.:D

kura2
25-04-2007, 01:41 AM
thanks to Bonnie-mama for quick response !!!

this is actually a late FR (from yesterday last session). have to wait for 15 mins due to her last cust really took his time to finish ...

after sms by bonnie-mama, go up, knock2 ... greeted by this small, petite gal, very cute and friendly ... converse in very good english (best i encounter among TG)

we TCSS for a while, she started to unbutton me, make me change into birthday suit. bath was SOP, but bathtub BBBJ was out-of this world ! after that, we proceeded to bed. she started catbath me, all twirling and twister movement with her lips really SHIOK leh ! frenching, catbath from my nipples and slowly continue down south. BJ is super shiok, and her boobs are very firm, with brown pointy nipples. her BBBJ are hands-free (her hands do an auto-roam all over my body, carees my inner thigh, ass-crack, and play with my dragion balls (HAHA... ) she will lick your didi like ice-cream, from tip to end of shaft, trying to swallow the whole didi with nice sound-effect (yum! )

I moved her to the bed, started to french her, then slowly caress her boobs, move all the way all over her well-shaped body ... rub and lick nipple, sometimes squeezes those perky nipples with soft and hard movement twist, circular movement ... then, move down south ... go with the up-and-down around her CB ... lick it for a good 10 - 15 mins, then put my finger into it .. WAH, she already wet ah ... i dun expect this, as I am her last cust (it's over midnight), but in fact, she's still wet.... so, start fingering her, got very good response from her. after sometime, she can not tahan, ask me to cap and start to f**k her. so, she grabbed herself the cd, put it into my didi with her mouth (so pro, like in the XXX movies :D ), and started riding me like a cowgal ..

changed into missionary, very accomodating and responsive from her ... and very service oriented / GFE feeling ... feels like doing it with your GF .. :D
finish my load with doggy .. tired, rest in bed and TCSS with her while she's cleaning me up. she said that she's a nursery school teacher / instructor in Thai, come here for financial reasons .. 4th in family, had other 3 older sisters. you'll find chatting with her is quite enjoyable, as you will be able to talk with her mostly about anything - her english is quite good, and she's very curious.

Face: 7 (nice, like to flirt with you and smiles a lot)
Body: 8 (nicely shaped, skin is tan as most TG, but very smooth)
Boobs: 8 (34C ?)
BBBJ: 9 (hardworking and very sextifying)
FJ: 9 (very good and hardworking)
GFE: 9
RTF: will do if vit M allow - bros who are interested better hurry as her last day is May 5th !!

Bonniesan
25-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Thanks bro Kura2 for wonderful FR. Bros who don't want to miss her, fast hand fast leg!

bedek05
25-04-2007, 08:59 PM
Thanks bro Kura2 for wonderful FR. Bros who don't want to miss her, fast hand fast leg!

Sis Bonniesan you are making it very hard for us to retire from FL scene :p

Bonniesan
26-04-2007, 10:39 AM
Bro Bedek,

I'm actually forcing you out of retirement

Kurt79
27-04-2007, 12:34 PM
Firstly would like to thank Bonniesan for the slot and sorry for the late FR. Tried Posh a couple of days back. Also thank you for approving the membership.

Smsed Bonniesan asking for Posh. After reading the FRs on Posh makes me want to try her. Well, got a slot available and heads down to Hotel on specified time.

Got the room number from Bonniesan and went up. Knock on the door and someone open but can’t see who. She was hiding behind the door and surprises me when I entered. Playing hide and seek? Introduced ourselves and I am so comfortable communicating with her as her English is good.

Chatted for a while. Offered me a drink and strip me then. She is indeed curious and tend to ask me how to spell new words she don’t understand. Proceed to bath tub and water is ready. Well prepared. Gave me Listerine for mouth wash and got into bath tub. Bath was SOP but she is indeed one kinky girl. Was talking to my small brother all along. Jokes a lot too. :p

After drying ourselves up we proceed to the room. I was standing in my towel reading sms on my hp when suddenly she just got down on her knees, pull the towel off and start giving me a BBBJ. Phew….She knows what she is doing. Lots of deepthroat and her suctions are good. This action took sometime before I couldn’t stand it and sat on the bed. She then proceeds with the Hot and Cold Water treatment. My second time experiencing this in a week. Don’t know how to describe it. She was on her knees on the floor, I was sitting on edge of the bed and she never fails to give me the sultry look. Suddenly she capped on and got on top in the reverse cowgirl position. Oh gosh…. Finished unloading in this position after a while. She got up, gave me a big hug. We cleaned up and proceed to bed, laying down chatting. Was watching CNA and she asked a lot of questions. Interesting girl I must say.

After a while of resting she starts fondling down under. I started fondling her everywhere. Second round of Hot and Cold Water Treatment, deepthroats, lots of licking and the slutty stares was in the program. Was taking a bit longer than normal, so capped on and did in doggy. I was standing while she was on the bed. Pumped her for so long that she came twice. Her moaning was loud. She couldn’t handle it that she took the pillow and hug it tightly. Finished in this position. She asked me to rest and we lay on bed together, panting.

Proceed for the bath, got ready and paid her. She told me to bring ice next time to get a better feel of the cold water treatment. Or maybe she has something new in mind. Hehe.

Thanks to Bonniesan for this gem. Indeed she is a remarkable one. To bros who haven’t try her, should give it a shot.

Here is a short FR on her:

Name: Posh
Face: 7 (sweet and pleasant looking)
Body: 7.5 (slim and curvy)
Boobs: 8 (Firm boobs)
BBBJ: 9 (hardworking, amazing and suprising)
FJ: 9 (I made her cum twice... I feel so satisfied) :D
GFE: 9 (accommodating and no communication problem)
Overall Rating: 8.5/10 (a must try)
RTF: Maybe (heard she going back next week and she only comes during the school holidays in Thailand as she is a Nursery Teacher)

The above FR are own my on personal opinion and experience. Thank you.

Once again thanks to Bonniesan for this gem.

bored
28-04-2007, 10:13 AM
Had Always believed in the quality of Sis Bonnie's gals. Thus 2 days back i decided to give this gem a Try and definately came out a very Sextified Customer. Will not bother to go into soo much as a detailed FR, coz there r already lots out there to read, But all i can justify is that all that was reported on her was 101 % true .. Posh is a real gem and can easy be the BEST soo far . The GFf is Superb. and soo is the rest .

Thanks Bonnie For bringing in such a Gem .

xilverzap
28-04-2007, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the arrangement on such short notice last night.

Was stressed from work and decided to give Posh a shot to de-stress a bit. She is everything that is mentioned here. She has a certain look that will grow on you, making it very difficult to NOT look at her after a while.

Very sweet and nice gal. Hard working and appreciates you if you treat her nicely.

Definitely one of those rare gem.

KooKooCheow
30-04-2007, 12:49 AM
This is one heck of a friendly and hardworking gal, great ass and nicely trimmed pussy makes for a real treat for the eyes in doggie mode. The sight of my shaft drilling into her tight and wet pussy was enough to make me blow my load.

Great chick

Wbmk
30-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Thank you sis, for letting me change my time slot earlier today (sat). Good to have you back in SG. Hope you had a gd time over the Songkran weekend.

Posh has had so many great FRs already, and I really must say that her attitude is really great. She works really hard and she's great in bed too! Even tho she was tired out after 1st round, she tried her very best to get me back up for 2nd round even tho I didnt want a 2nd one. She gave me a pretty ok massage, from neck to toe and I fell asleep! She joined me soon enough as I felt her hugging me.

We overshot the timing by a little, but she still asked "want to go for 2nd round?" I had to say, "cannot ah, no time...i think next customer waiting for u" Its like I was the one working coz I was more concerned abt the time than she was!:D

Bonniesan
30-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Bro WBMK,

Thanks for FR. Had my good time back home.

riverdragon64
30-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Spice Posh

The service mentioned by bros in this thread I concur.

She has an excellent pair of boobs I can't get enough of and a yummy body to match. Did a quickie facing a bucking posh, she pushes back as you thrust..and a much longer second facing her back and luscious butt...in my books 2 shots means she's hot (or I am super horny :D )

She spend time and effort to get me going the second round with a long wet BBBJ with temperature effects...yeow!

She is spicy and a great tease and I had fun overall.

She is going back this week so bros you only got a couple of days left to decide...

Cheers!

submarinez
30-04-2007, 11:32 PM
It's been a while since I posted a FR so here goes.

First of all thanks to Bonnie for the coordination.

Won't go into the action part as many bros here have posted very good FRs on her.

Looks : 6/10
Boobs : 7/10 (A boob man I am so prefer bigger ones)
Body : 8/10
BBBJ : 9/10 (She's one hardworking girl)
FJ : 8/10 (Too commando - a culture shock for me)
Frenching : 10/10 (the best I ever had)

Overall a recommended gem.

kazc
01-05-2007, 11:47 AM
FR on Posh

Thanks to Bonnie sis, had a wonderful time with her. no communication problem with her. We had a little chat...well here's my decent FR on her(only regret wasn't able to make her cum as i went in too fast)...hehehe

Face: 7 (sweet and grows on you)
Body: 8 (curvaceous, my type)
Boobs: 9(Firm boobs, just nice for me)
BBBJ: 9 (god i LOVE it, hahahA)
Frenching:7.5
GFE: 9
Overall Rating: 8.5
RTF: next time she comes back

dodozbird
01-05-2007, 11:54 AM
My 2nd FR here at SBF so please bear with me if its not up to standard.

First of all, thanks to bonniesan for this gem.

Posh is a really nice lady, with a smile to fit her personality as well. She's shy, nubile and gives you a comfortable feel after some TCSS session. We initially started off by sharing some views of both our home countries, Singapore and Thailand.

She shared with me her background, her job and her passion which is shopping. I was having a smoke on the chair and she knelt infront of me, unbuttoning my shirt and unfastening my belt. Soon, I was left only in my underwear and she signalled to me that its time to shower.

Whilst she was stripping herself, I was constantly checking her out, seeing her remove her top, she displayed a nice pair of racks however, from its first glance I could see that its a silicon job, proceeding downwards, next in line was a slim waist of hers and after she removed her pair of shorts, I saw her bush, neatly trimmed. She also has a nice shapely butt.

She then signalled me to proceed to the shower with her, talking along the way and once we were in the shower, she provided me with a mouth wash. After gargling and rinsing, I stepped into the bath tub. The shower was pretty much SOP, so I won't go into detail on the splishy-splashy details of it. We proceded to dry ourselves. Wrapping myself with a towel, I then went and sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for Posh to come out.

Once she came out and walked towards me, in a swift action of hers, her towel slipped out and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders kissing my cheeks, down to my neck, brushed my lips slightly. She then teased my nipples, during this period, I was already getting a rock hard on. My hands wandered around her body, touching her breast slightly and stroking her. Doing down south, she then headed back up and began the frenching session, soft kisses intially which ended up with fierce passionate kissing, during this she moved her hands to my already blood-filled hard on and let a soft sigh, probably signalling she was pleased with the size, girth and length. Holding on to my hard on she began stroking my shaft and giving it a good squeeze. I reached my hands towards her bush and touched her and could feel the warmth of her already wet pussy.

We unlocked our lips and she looked me in the eye, still stroking my shaft and gave me the naughtiest smile. She dove her head down and gave my dickhead a kiss, slightly engulfing it. I could feel her lips wrapped tightly around it with her tongue playing around my dickhead. She then licked the sides of my shaft, covering every since inch. She gave me a suck to one of my balls and licked from downwards to the tip of my dickhead before finally fastening her mouth onto my entire hard on. Bobbing up and down she did not use her hands at all and placed her hands on my thighs, this was pretty much a turn on. I proceeded to stroke her hair and removed her hair clip, running my fingers into her hair. Reaching down, I touched her nipples and gave her boobs a slight squeeze and she let a sigh of pleasure. The sight of her sucking my dick and giving me a deepthroat which caused her to gag a few times. After a good 10 minutes or so, she then capped me and started to ride me, entering her reverse cowgirl style, she was really tight but when the action started, I could feel the wetness of her and this led to really loud squishy sounds when i was pumping her. With her moaning and all, I knew that I couldn't last for long. And knowing that this session is actually for 2 shots and after a long day of work, I knew my worth was just merely a 1 shot thing.

I told her to stop and asked her to lie down and told her, its my turn to give your pleasure. I gave her a catbath starting with her nipples and heading down south. Painting her now, she was grabbing my arms and pulling my hair. I asked her if she enjoyed it and with her eyes closed and head held backwards, all she did was nod whilst still holding the sides of my face. After a good 10 minutes or so she raised she legs into the air, signalling me to probably either fuck her as she was extremely wet, seeing that there's a pretty big patch of saliva and cunt juice on the bed right below her pussy she was already moaning so loud that I was afraid it might actually startle her neighbours. I asked her if she enjoyed it, with a look out from the porn film, she nodded her head and said she really enjoyed it. She then asked me if I would like to use a toy on her, upon hearing this I said yes. She passed me the vibrator and I asked her, which would she like better, me painting her or me using the vibrator. She then asked me for both. She said I really knew how to lick and with the help of the vibrator, it will be a double pleasure sort of thing. So midway through the painting + vibrator, she pulled my head upwards and said this to me "I want to suck your cock now!" with such gusto in her words, this gave me an instantaneous hard on from its half limp state. She pulled me sideways, indicating that she still wants me to paint her and proceeded to go through a "69" position. she sucked my cock with such enthusiasm that I almost came, teasing my dickhead constantly. I then told her to remove the condom first as I couldn't really feel anything. More sucking ensured and she was already flowing like the mekong river, wet, with whitish sticky cum from her oozing out. I told her its time for me to mount her again.

She didn't want to let go of my dick, sucking constantly around the dickhead, so I asked her to pass me a new condom, and placed the condom on. After fastening the condom, she proceeded to suck on me further and I had to pull my cock out of her mouth. She immediately positioned herself to the doggie position. Watching her slightly gaping pussing wet and glistening I then pushed my hard rock cock into her pussy, tight as ever and really wet I started to pump her slow and steady and then went quickened the rythm with quick long strokes. All this while, she was holding the bed sheets and moaning really loud. I then stopped, she reached down to play with herself, stroking her clitoris with one hand and once I started pumping again she layed down on the side of her cheek and this time used two hands to play with herself. I would award her by squeezing her boobs a little. Looking at her wide spread pussy gripping my cock, I couldn't help but cum after a while. Signalling to her that I was about to cum, she back her ass back up to follow my rythm and after an explosive cumming session she kept took the whole length of my cock squealing a sigh. She pulled out and gave me a smile but crashing on the bed pulling tissue paper out from the box to collect the cum soaked condom out of my half hard cock. she wrapped it and then just layed it on the floor telling me she was tired now and asked me to lay beside her first.

We talked and she revealed more about herself to me, telling me her name is actually Dao which means start in Thai. I began telling her things about myself and felt that she was a long lost friend of mine. Hugging me and laying her head on my chest, she told me that she will be going back to Thailand this coming Thursday but hopefully could come back down to Singapore again. I looked at her and gave her a peck on her cheeks and we continued talking.

As she wanted to go through a 2nd shot and knowing I've reached my limit, I told her that what we could do is just lie down and just talk although she was stroking my shaft, hoping that I could get hard again and went down south to give me another round of bbbj to revive my cock to its full state of glory but pulled her up to me.

She said that she'll give me a good massage which she did and soon, her boss called her signalling the end of my session. Went for a quick shower together with her I dressed up paid and gave her a hug and a kiss before leaving.

All in all, I enjoyed my time with Posh and must say she is an extremely service oriented person who will enjoy you, as long as you give her enjoyment as well as the respect.

Face: 7.5 [her smile, looks grow on you]
Body: 7.7 [shapely figure]
Boobs: 8 [firm boobs]
BBBJ: 9.5 [nice long strokes with good deepthroats + her gagging :) ]
FJ: 9 [good and tight. made her cum with lots of fluid and whitish cum from her :) ]
Pussy: 9 [after painting her and making her cum, no smell and sensitive clitoris]
GFE: 9.5 [service oriented with a lot of huggies and kisses]
Overall Rating: 9/10 [recommended]
RTF: when she is back, yes.

dodozbird
01-05-2007, 12:01 PM
My 2nd FR here at SBF so please bear with me if its not up to standard.

First of all, thanks to bonniesan for this gem.

Posh is a really nice lady, with a smile to fit her personality as well. She's shy, nubile and gives you a comfortable feel after some TCSS session. We initially started off by sharing some views of both our home countries, Singapore and Thailand.

She shared with me her background, her job and her passion which is shopping. I was having a smoke on the chair and she knelt infront of me, unbuttoning my shirt and unfastening my belt. Soon, I was left only in my underwear and she signalled to me that its time to shower.

Whilst she was stripping herself, I was constantly checking her out, seeing her remove her top, she displayed a nice pair of racks however, from its first glance I could see that its a silicon job, proceeding downwards, next in line was a slim waist of hers and after she removed her pair of shorts, I saw her bush, neatly trimmed. She also has a nice shapely butt.

She then signalled me to proceed to the shower with her, talking along the way and once we were in the shower, she provided me with a mouth wash. After gargling and rinsing, I stepped into the bath tub. The shower was pretty much SOP, so I won't go into detail on the splishy-splashy details of it. We proceded to dry ourselves. Wrapping myself with a towel, I then went and sat at the edge of the bed, waiting for Posh to come out.

Once she came out and walked towards me, in a swift action of hers, her towel slipped out and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders kissing my cheeks, down to my neck, brushed my lips slightly. She then teased my nipples, during this period, I was already getting a rock hard on. My hands wandered around her body, touching her breast slightly and stroking her. Doing down south, she then headed back up and began the frenching session, soft kisses intially which ended up with fierce passionate kissing, during this she moved her hands to my already blood-filled hard on and let a soft sigh, probably signalling she was pleased with the size, girth and length. Holding on to my hard on she began stroking my shaft and giving it a good squeeze. I reached my hands towards her bush and touched her and could feel the warmth of her already wet pussy.

We unlocked our lips and she looked me in the eye, still stroking my shaft and gave me the naughtiest smile. She dove her head down and gave my dickhead a kiss, slightly engulfing it. I could feel her lips wrapped tightly around it with her tongue playing around my dickhead. She then licked the sides of my shaft, covering every since inch. She gave me a suck to one of my balls and licked from downwards to the tip of my dickhead before finally fastening her mouth onto my entire hard on. Bobbing up and down she did not use her hands at all and placed her hands on my thighs, this was pretty much a turn on. I proceeded to stroke her hair and removed her hair clip, running my fingers into her hair. Reaching down, I touched her nipples and gave her boobs a slight squeeze and she let a sigh of pleasure. The sight of her sucking my dick and giving me a deepthroat which caused her to gag a few times. After a good 10 minutes or so, she then capped me and started to ride me, entering her reverse cowgirl style, she was really tight but when the action started, I could feel the wetness of her and this led to really loud squishy sounds when i was pumping her. With her moaning and all, I knew that I couldn't last for long. And knowing that this session is actually for 2 shots and after a long day of work, I knew my worth was just merely a 1 shot thing.

I told her to stop and asked her to lie down and told her, its my turn to give your pleasure. I gave her a catbath starting with her nipples and heading down south. Painting her now, she was grabbing my arms and pulling my hair. I asked her if she enjoyed it and with her eyes closed and head held backwards, all she did was nod whilst still holding the sides of my face. After a good 10 minutes or so she raised she legs into the air, signalling me to probably either fuck her as she was extremely wet, seeing that there's a pretty big patch of saliva and cunt juice on the bed right below her pussy she was already moaning so loud that I was afraid it might actually startle her neighbours. I asked her if she enjoyed it, with a look out from the porn film, she nodded her head and said she really enjoyed it. She then asked me if I would like to use a toy on her, upon hearing this I said yes. She passed me the vibrator and I asked her, which would she like better, me painting her or me using the vibrator. She then asked me for both. She said I really knew how to lick and with the help of the vibrator, it will be a double pleasure sort of thing. So midway through the painting + vibrator, she pulled my head upwards and said this to me "I want to suck your cock now!" with such gusto in her words, this gave me an instantaneous hard on from its half limp state. She pulled me sideways, indicating that she still wants me to paint her and proceeded to go through a "69" position. she sucked my cock with such enthusiasm that I almost came, teasing my dickhead constantly. I then told her to remove the condom first as I couldn't really feel anything. More sucking ensured and she was already flowing like the mekong river, wet, with whitish sticky cum from her oozing out. I told her its time for me to mount her again.

She didn't want to let go of my dick, sucking constantly around the dickhead, so I asked her to pass me a new condom, and placed the condom on. After fastening the condom, she proceeded to suck on me further and I had to pull my cock out of her mouth. She immediately positioned herself to the doggie position. Watching her slightly gaping pussing wet and glistening I then pushed my hard rock cock into her pussy, tight as ever and really wet I started to pump her slow and steady and then went quickened the rythm with quick long strokes. All this while, she was holding the bed sheets and moaning really loud. I then stopped, she reached down to play with herself, stroking her clitoris with one hand and once I started pumping again she layed down on the side of her cheek and this time used two hands to play with herself. I would award her by squeezing her boobs a little. Looking at her wide spread pussy gripping my cock, I couldn't help but cum after a while. Signalling to her that I was about to cum, she back her ass back up to follow my rythm and after an explosive cumming session she kept took the whole length of my cock squealing a sigh. She pulled out and gave me a smile but crashing on the bed pulling tissue paper out from the box to collect the cum soaked condom out of my half hard cock. she wrapped it and then just layed it on the floor telling me she was tired now and asked me to lay beside her first.

We talked and she revealed more about herself to me, telling me her name is actually Dao which means start in Thai. I began telling her things about myself and felt that she was a long lost friend of mine. Hugging me and laying her head on my chest, she told me that she will be going back to Thailand this coming Thursday but hopefully could come back down to Singapore again. I looked at her and gave her a peck on her cheeks and we continued talking.

As she wanted to go through a 2nd shot and knowing I've reached my limit, I told her that what we could do is just lie down and just talk although she was stroking my shaft, hoping that I could get hard again and went down south to give me another round of bbbj to revive my cock to its full state of glory but pulled her up to me.

She said that she'll give me a good massage which she did and soon, her boss called her signalling the end of my session. Went for a quick shower together with her I dressed up paid and gave her a hug and a kiss before leaving.

All in all, I enjoyed my time with Posh and must say she is an extremely service oriented person who will enjoy you, as long as you give her enjoyment as well as the respect.

Face: 7.5 [her smile, looks grow on you]
Body: 7.7 [shapely figure]
Boobs: 8 [firm boobs]
BBBJ: 9.5 [nice long strokes with good deepthroats + her gagging :) ]
FJ: 9 [good and tight. made her cum with lots of fluid and whitish cum from her :) ]
Pussy: 9 [after painting her and making her cum, no smell and sensitive clitoris]
GFE: 9.5 [service oriented with a lot of huggies and kisses]
Overall Rating: 9/10 [recommended]
RTF: when she is back, yes.