PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Durai?

dna_gene
30-03-2006, 02:20 PM
Hi Bros, sorry but don't know where can i post this instead. Anyway is there gonna be anymore update to that fucking bastard? What was the lastest news about him so far? Thought he's supposed to be trial and puke out the money he embezzled, why suddenly totally no news of him? Like this issue already solved and everyone is happy with it. Just checking in case I did missed out the on the trial.

darkadvenger
30-03-2006, 02:42 PM
seemed that there hasnt been any update after the investigation....god knows what happened...

guess there will be more people involved....

there is no reason the related authority is not aware of him drawing such a high pay....everybody need to pay tax right?:p

dna_gene
30-03-2006, 02:47 PM
seemed that there hasnt been any update after the investigation....god knows what happened...

guess there will be more people involved....

there is no reason the related authority is not aware of him drawing such a high pay....everybody need to pay tax right?:p

Hmmm... Maybe the peanuts woman and her family involved too? That's why till now still no physical action taken! SG seems more corrupted than it seems. Hai~

DOM1
30-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Bro,
Oi! Off topic liao! Boss Sam may not like his forum to have all these non-sex postings. Well, on the other hand, you can write like this:

"Has anyone heard of the sex affair between Durai and Matilda? By the way, what happened to our stud, the thambi? What happened to the NKF case?"

LOL!

dom the clown

dna_gene
30-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Bro,
Oi! Off topic liao! Boss Sam may not like his forum to have all these non-sex postings. Well, on the other hand, you can write like this:

"Has anyone heard of the sex affair between Durai and Matilda? By the way, what happened to our stud, the thambi? What happened to the NKF case?"

LOL!

dom the clown

Oh ok! Attention of Brothers! Topic title shall change to "Has anyone heard of the sex affair between Durai and Matilda? By the way, what happened to our stud, the thambi? What happened to the NKF case?"

DOM1
30-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Bro,
Okay. You're lucky! Guess what? Just this morning, I was calling up 999 to complain about some si gin nah who painted graffiti on the wall of my apartment block's void deck. Wah! Cross-lined woh! This was the teleconversation I overheard:

"Woodinathan? Sapooreeeya? Inspector Dotolingam here lah...how's the investigation going on?"

"Morning Sir! er....the investigation is fine....but we cannot find any evidents ya...against Durai lah..."

"Vat??!!! Yapadi???!!!! Aiyoyo!!! How many month already?"

"Sir, have you sounded Mr Wong Kan******** S******"

(sorry.....here's abit of a phone line disturbance lah!)

"*************found out*********whether guilty or no ya*****must wait until after election then announce la***********************"

"Sir, Sorry lah.......so if like now, we cannot get evidence to charge Du***********, your PR people will announce by the newspaper after erection ya?"

What a luck that I heard about this news man! Singaporeans are truly lucky man!

DOM the clown

dna_gene
30-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Bro,
Okay. You're lucky! Guess what? Just this morning, I was calling up 999 to complain about some si gin nah who painted graffiti on the wall of my apartment block's void deck. Wah! Cross-lined woh! This was the teleconversation I overheard:

"Woodinathan? Sapooreeeya? Inspector Dotolingam here lah...how's the investigation going on?"

"Morning Sir! er....the investigation is fine....but we cannot find any evidents ya...against Durai lah..."

"Vat??!!! Yapadi???!!!! Aiyoyo!!! How many month already?"

"Sir, have you sounded Mr Wong Kan******** S******"

(sorry.....here's abit of a phone line disturbance lah!)

"*************found out*********whether guilty or no ya*****must wait until after election then announce la***********************"

"Sir, Sorry lah.......so if like now, we cannot get evidence to charge Du***********, your PR people will announce by the newspaper after erection ya?"

What a luck that I heard about this news man! Singaporeans are truly lucky man!

DOM the clown

Fuck, did they even freeze his account for now if they want to hold till the erection cum and finish? What if he transfer the dough out of this little island, where 99% depend on less than a peanut every year?