PDA

View Full Version : MP somewhere in Central area

Imgonnafart
25-03-2015, 12:46 AM
Hi bros. My first time contributing on an MP. Please pardon me if I am not as professionally upfront as many of the senior bros. I share what I can and I hope this place hasn't been on SBF before.

Was wanting to try this place since I've seen it a couple of times and I walked in last evening. Greeted by a quite chio PRC woman who led me to an old-looking room with an old school toilet. Got into bday suit and laid down on the bed. Masseuse came in, turned out to be a pretty PRC lady, I'm quite sure she was more than decent looking, and I have high expectations. In my nonexistent Chinese we talked and built a little Chemistry. She is 30, looked younger, have been working in SG for 5 years. Massage was okay~ not good not bad, a little hard which can be okay but decent. Turned over and popped GQ, only quoted for HJ. But one thing that made me interested was that she stroked my lil bro and looked at it all the way. She dint look around or up or to me but down there. And with a pretty (to me) face.. I autoroamed her, but never managed to get into her clothes, just under her uniform and she was wearing long pants. Everytime I wanted to get into her bra she siam-ed away though, but well, I just continued probing till I exploded.

Did I mention... Uniform? :D
A white zipped up from the front type of uniform. So I also asked her and she said there are a few which was her age and some are older.

Face - 7.5/10. I liked this one. Pretty to me
Body - 7/10 cant judge well but B boobs and nice ass
Massage - 6.5/10 decent
HJ - 7/10 just cause she stared at my lil bro all the way
Damage - $48/1hour + $50

Disclaimer: What I experience may not be the same as what you may go through. If I can build a little chemistry with her with my nonexistent Chinese, Chinese bros please warm her up and maybe she will open up more! She can speak basic English though. Very basic.

Will try to keep this low first, bros who request will be screened first. Hope you understand!

justforjoy
26-03-2015, 04:02 PM
Nice FR Bro, I'm working in CBD area, and hope you are kind enough to share with me this contact please! Thank you.

ShittyAss
26-03-2015, 04:22 PM
Lai Lai Lai bro.. Pm me! Thanks

javasql
27-03-2015, 01:07 AM
Bro.. able to share?

syous79
27-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Please share contact bro, thanks in advance.

jasonkky
27-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Hi can you please share/exchange contact? Thanks

harte1984
27-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Bro can share?

Imgonnafart
28-03-2015, 03:35 AM
Hey guys I have given out the contact to a few bros with good power and points. For those I did not reply my apologies. This is a good place and I dont want to jeopardize it too much.

For those who have tried please do up me, would be appreciated :)