PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese Whore 2

mbz777
29-03-2006, 02:46 AM
Here's more of this Viet gal. There's very short supply of viet gals in KL nowadays....anyone knows where to find?

sammyboyfor
29-03-2006, 11:47 AM
Here's more of this Viet gal. There's very short supply of viet gals in KL nowadays....anyone knows where to find?

Yo! Those pix are very old. Don't you have something a bit more recent? :D

mbz777
30-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Hi Sammyboyfor,

Here are more pics....even tho a bit old but has never been posted anywhere b4. 1st time ever being seen on the net! How come i still cant access?

mbz777
02-04-2006, 02:23 AM
Hi everyone, here r more pics of my viet ex-whore, ex-gf. enjoy!

mbz777
02-04-2006, 12:58 PM
To all bros & sis, if u like the pics please give me some points lah...

BenV
03-04-2006, 01:07 AM
Good work. Nice to see this little cutie take it ... Lovely tits on her and a neatly kept cunt. Already gave you some points! :)

mbz777
04-04-2006, 03:09 AM
Bro BenV,

TQVM for the points!!! I am glad you liked the pics...very encouraging and motivating so i post the next two pic specially dedicated to your enjoyment. trust me, this gal floods when she cum...somehow i managed to romance her so tat she didnt feel like a whore when screwing wt me. Enjoy....

aLeGrIa
04-04-2006, 06:13 AM
Bro BenV,

TQVM for the points!!! I am glad you liked the pics...very encouraging and motivating so i post the next two pic specially dedicated to your enjoyment. trust me, this gal floods when she cum...somehow i managed to romance her so tat she didnt feel like a whore when screwing wt me. Enjoy....

Great job.. I like her boobs, they are more than a handful and are fair... nipples are of a nice color too... must be wonderful bonking her :)

mbz777
05-04-2006, 01:14 AM
Bro aLeGrIa,

Thanks for the very encouraging remarks! U are correct, she is really nice to bonk. becoz she had whoring experience, i got all the "special service" like ass rimming, deep throat and the works. her boobs are all natural while in the next few pics you will see that her tits and cunt are pink! i dunno if its becoz she is very fair....vy hard to get such quality gals nowadays...

mbz777
08-04-2006, 01:34 AM
to all the bros who gave me points, i dedicate the next 2 pics to you all!!! enjoy!!

HornyJohnny
09-04-2006, 02:14 PM
nice snaps ....keep them coming ....

mbz777
16-04-2006, 01:23 AM
sori sori...very busy the last few weeks. here's another pic of my hot ex-viet gal. any1 got any good lead for viet gal in KL? need to get a viet-fix asap!

Malefikus
18-04-2006, 05:20 PM
sori sori...very busy the last few weeks. here's another pic of my hot ex-viet gal. any1 got any good lead for viet gal in KL? need to get a viet-fix asap!

Mmmmhh, points for the nice titts...:cool:

sammy tan
18-04-2006, 11:43 PM
Mmmm.. Nice good if there are some action shots.
Points for you too.

mbz777
23-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi bros, thanks for all the points. Here's another pic for you to enjoy. Action shots definitely coming on the way.

mbz777
30-04-2006, 12:37 AM
Halo all bros,

Thanks for all the encouragement! Action shots definitely coming along but lets ensure some foreplay 1st lah ya? sorry i a bit bz lately so cant post as often but at least once evy 1 or 2 wks lah ok. Here's another 2 shots for you all to enjoy. I found another cambodian viet gal after our tcss last thurs. she's falling into my crutches so more viet gals picx in future. Hapi bonking!

Btw, Bro malefikus, great enema experiment there! If ever i can get a gal who is into anal i'll pm u for some advice k? the last time i had anal was bout 15yrs ago with my ex-wife...but wasnt vy pleasant coz i dint knw hw to make her get orgasm. Thanks for your points. Enjoy the next 2 pics.

Other bros, pls post some moral support lah. No points nvm. TQ!!!

mbz777
04-05-2006, 02:46 AM
All bros & sisters who upped me. TQ so Very Much!!!! i just learned how to up & zap & how to check who upped me from User cP. so starting today, i will up each 1 of u accordingly as a TQ gesture from me. Happy bonking!

mbz777
07-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Hi everyone. i am back. too bz tcss with bros from kL and managed to find some really gud viets...

As advised by bro malefikus, here's a little story bout this viet gal in i am posting in this series.

i met her in 2001 at a spa in KL. she jz escaped from her abusive pimp and working FL. at that time the cops were clamping down on spas and HCs and she was very afraid of getting caught. so after getting a nice bonk fr her she accepted my offer to move in with me. that was the start of really good free bonks almost everynight. as you have seen, her tits and pussy are really pink and surprisingly stil quite tight! wth her WL experience, she gave some of the best BBBJ and AR i ever had. action pics will be coming soon. nowadays i still look at these pics to jerk off!

Here's another 2 pics for all of you to enjoy!

btw, in the process of upping all who upped me...

mbz777
15-05-2006, 12:28 AM
calling all brothers, here's another 2 pics for all of you to enjoy...do feel free to jerk off while you are looking at her.

mbz777
16-05-2006, 07:40 AM
Which ever bro zapped me? at least be a gentlemen to leave ur nick lah or post a reply. There are even worse posts without any nudity...y zap me? post free pussy pics for you summore kena zap. maybe u shud join a paying site to see all those fake model puss? :mad:

mbz777
17-05-2006, 01:28 AM
Yeah! sum1 upped me 6points leh...is it you boss? there isnt any nick left with the up. however, i only saw 1 person with that kinda points in SBF and he is Boss Sam loh. Thanks bro,

mbz777
26-05-2006, 01:14 AM
Hi again all bros & sisters,

got some free time so can post another 2 pics...btw, for all KL bros, if you like wat u see, i just found out that this old tirak of mine is working in Imperial HC in KL under the nick of MIMI # 86, so go there and try for yourself lah. However, i heard from some of the gers there that she had a breast job done recently so dont expect the natural boobs that you saw in this thread. but if you are too far away, pls just enjoy the pics. If you dont know where imperial hotel is, pls check out the thread on Malaysia and you will know wat i mean lah".

mbz777
08-06-2006, 01:35 PM
Hallo all bros who come in to watch pics....pls dont be so like tat lah....post some comments and encouragement lah...like bro imm with his xiamen ger, v like talking to ourselves leh...no points nvm but give some motivation and dun zap ok? Here's another pix for u all to enjoy...coming close to action pix....after u cum & clean up pls remember to post comments ok? TQ! :D

immshop
09-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Thanks for your advertisement... Ha Ha..

By the way, can you speak or understand vietnamese? If not how you communicate with her? Or perhaps she speaks english?

I understand that the act itself does not need much verbal communication. But I was told by my Ang Mo customer when having fun in China, they always felt that it would have been much better if they could understand what the girl says.

mbz777
09-06-2006, 05:06 PM
By the way, can you speak or understand vietnamese? If not how you communicate with her? Or perhaps she speaks english?

Hi bro, thx for taking time to comment. This particular ger has been working in kL for about 1 year when i met her so she has been taught Mandarin....so we converse in Mandarin lah...but i picked up some Viet along the way, esp all the dirty words to say to her either when making love or when quarrelling...he he he. :D Yeah, i agree its definitely better to be able to chat when hvng sex even with whores at least can get some GF feel...too professional service no shiok leh.. I jz discovered tat she is back in KL working in Imperial Hotel near Bukit Bintang. YOu interested to try? If you come to KL gimme a pm i can bring you around lah..."jalan jalan curi makan"!

immshop
09-06-2006, 07:11 PM
Thanks for your invitation.

Unfortunately, I don't go Malaysia often... But if I do I will certainly let you know and I buy the drinks, I insist.

So you learn the lingo to enjoy... that's cool. I've been vietnam before but that's a long long time ago and not easy to find anything "fun". And hey those gals on the street I saw are ooooo... lalah...

Would like to try malay chicks in Malaysia... Ha Ha... is it safe? Muslim laws can be scary...

mbz777
10-06-2006, 12:59 AM
I've been vietnam before but that's a long long time ago and not easy to find anything "fun". And hey those gals on the street I saw are ooooo... lalah...
Would like to try malay chicks in Malaysia... Ha Ha... is it safe? Muslim laws can be scary...

Bro, bonking viet gers in vietnam is more dangerous than bonking malay working gers. In viet if they catch a viet in ur hotel room it cud be jail time. in msia u cud choose to either pay a fine or marry the ger...he he...one of these holidays come to KL lah...drinks & seafud on me, gers u ownself pay...ha ha :D

mbz777
24-06-2006, 03:07 AM
Bro Bigmoose & Imm....thnks for the points. Here's another pic specially dedicated to both of u!

mbz777
15-07-2006, 11:34 AM
Hi Bros, been very bz over the last 2 wks. Here's another pic to wet your appetite.

Happy Bonking!

sammyboyfor
15-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Hi Bros, been very bz over the last 2 wks. Here's another pic to wet your appetite.

Happy Bonking!

Looks like something from the supermarket meat counter. :eek:

mbz777
15-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Looks like something from the supermarket meat counter. :eek:
Ha ha ha ha ha......ya bos, i knw where you are coming from. one glance it looks like fresh oyster rite? but this is one helluva nice squirting juicey "pussy" oyster...you wont get tired of eating every nite for supper! All the moisture around her pussy were discharged after an orgasm!

nolimit
15-07-2006, 08:26 PM
hahahahahahaha..... lol...... hahahhaha......

Tao Kay Sam, I see your Face and your comment and that Big Eye icon, I laughed for a full 5 mins. I think all those 3 elements together are a killer - really cracked me up. Sorry if I offend you yah, but really had a good laugh. Thks for that though. Hahahhahaha. Really hilarious.... lol

Bro mbz, nice postings and keep up the work. Lucky guy u to have an experienced GF like that. She is hot. Yes, u r on my rep list, very soon yah. Take care buddy.

mbz777
02-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Hi all bros, sori long time no post. bz bz bz bz... but we have so many new bros with great pics lately eh?

Here's another pic from the supermarket meat counter....he he he

Bro Nolimit, thanks for the encouraging words...these are more motivating than points....

Bro Porche, thanks for the points...here's a pic dedicated to you...btw, she's working in Imperial Hotel HC in KL under the nick of "vivi"...try her out lah...she's an ang pai in this joint. (i m not her okt nor trying to promote her ya..)

mbz777
23-04-2008, 01:57 AM
hi again evyone. here are the rest of the pics before i retire frm this sinful game for good....

mbz777
23-04-2008, 02:04 AM
more pics....thank God she has now come to her senses...saved enuf money to go bck to HCM to start a beauty salon and doing very well...God bless her. God bless us all...

mbz777
26-04-2008, 02:35 AM
sammy bos, how come so many days passed and still "ep"?

thanks for the comment but i was doing her raw coz at tat time she already stopped being a whore and was my gf and already checked tat she's clean.