PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Pose for a +++en of money?

ahbin
27-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi there, I have a "little" sister who is in need of money!
The same usual story, money not enough!
So she wanted to make quick bucks, but not to the extent of sex!(she is a very nice and innocent gal who believe in saving the V for her hubby)
But other than that, she is willing to do anything! So I suggested to her, why not provide some services which the samster may be interested of.
For example, anyone can just request to do anything and she will photograph it and sell it for a amount, example $1 per photo shot.
Just to check out the response, if feasible, then maybe i will try to help her out. Waiting for everyone reply...Jus give some suggestive request and quote her a price! Is kind of kinky ya? It is like, what we want, we can have it!

Faint
27-03-2006, 07:12 PM
...But other than that, she is willing to do anything! So I suggested to her, why not provide some services which the samster may be interested of.
For example, anyone can just request to do anything and she will photograph it and sell it for a amount, example $1 per photo shot.

Sorry for my ignorance...

Do you mean to say I can ask her to suck my cock, deep-throat her, CIM, take only 1 photo of her...

and pay just $1... :p

jimmyccc
27-03-2006, 07:16 PM

Do you mean to say I can ask her to suck my cock, deep-throat her, CIM, take only 1 photo of her...

like that i think the whole SBF forum bros will want her service also...

CoolBlack
27-03-2006, 07:29 PM
Is she willing to perform BBBJ? This way she still can save her "V" for future hubby.

If she agrees, guess lots of bros here (including myself) would be most interested in helping her out...of course price must be reasonable.

Care to check this proposal to her?

ChuiTaLan
27-03-2006, 07:34 PM
like that i think the whole SBF forum bros will want her service also...

lol...that way, i believe she'll have tons of $1 coin in no time....:D

ahbin
27-03-2006, 07:47 PM

sorry, there will be no physical contact. she will only take photo and send to you

milo_man
27-03-2006, 07:53 PM
so is nude photography lah..$1 per piece..abit ex leh..hows her figure??more details pls

slyer
27-03-2006, 07:54 PM
will her face be mosaic/censored in the photo?

siambee
27-03-2006, 08:02 PM
haha, anyone willing to be the 1st.. then give some feedback. ;)

meatlover
27-03-2006, 08:04 PM
will her face be mosaic/censored in the photo?
I hope that her face will be mosaic/censored so that her identity will be kept sceret, and save her from future unforeseen events that might take place.

icecum
27-03-2006, 08:07 PM
wow just a nude pic for $1.00 maybe 20cent or 50cent then ok lor..... if just nude pic what to see......... see 3 to 4 time sian liao lor..... see the same hole also sian right bro..... unless with action with mean bbbj or other pic then i think $1.00 will be ok lor.... how bro miloman what you think of that?

goatee33
27-03-2006, 08:37 PM
haha...increase to 2 bucks to haf extra service? or 3? or even 10 bucks for juz one foto? haha

juz jokin la...dun feel offended...but aniwae, money can be earn in many ways...not such a way ar bro...ask ure 'little' sis to gif up tis idea la...

milo_man
27-03-2006, 08:41 PM
wow just a nude pic for $1.00 maybe 20cent or 50cent then ok lor..... if just nude pic what to see......... see 3 to 4 time sian liao lor..... see the same hole also sian right bro..... unless with action with mean bbbj or other pic then i think $1.00 will be ok lor.... how bro miloman what you think of that?

but thread starter says no physical contact AND the photos will be sent to the bro, which mean if take 100 pieces but only 10 pieces sent, will e charges be $100 or $10?

HayHot
27-03-2006, 11:28 PM
Hi there, I have a "little" sister who is in need of money!
The same usual story, money not enough!

Errm.. How "little" is your "little" ?
Guess we don't wanna go into underage stuff here do we ?

Cummingliao
28-03-2006, 12:06 AM
I was wondering how much can the thread starter and his "little" gal friend earned from selling photos at $1 each? For the start, how to pay for the photos? Bank transfer $1 to his/her account? Hahaa... And what type of camera are you using? Digital or polaroid? Photo paper??? Postage??? All these cost money. And if the picture is to be sent through email, she stands in a very high risk of having her "sexy" pics appearing in everybody's emails and blogs. Another Tammy in the making...??? I don't think she wants that if she is for real. I'll be very surprised if you can even make a profit of $10 out of this.

Well, I'm feeling good today, so I'll give you a free advice here. Instead of selling "sexy" photos, why don't you and your "little" gal friend collaborate and sell her "used" panties in the internet. Yes, I've tried it before with a few friends and we managed to earn a few hundred dollars out of this silly venture. Yup, we were the ones who started selling women's used panties in Yahoo Auction a few years back. :cool:

If you want to earn more money, you can even provide special request from potential buyers to be carried out on your gal friend's "used" panties. I'll leave that to you and your buyers' imagination. Hope to hear some good news from you and your "little" gal friend soon. :p

edack
28-03-2006, 03:01 AM
how old is ur sister .....

ahbin
28-03-2006, 09:40 AM
Thanks for all your support
seems like is really not a feasible idea to make money!
will give up the idea then
sorry guys

urger
28-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Can print 3R, 4R, 5R and movie poster size? :p

jimmyccc
28-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Can print 3R, 4R, 5R and movie poster size? :p

i want movie poster size with original signature... then frame it up... LOL

ButtKing
28-03-2006, 12:12 PM
I like taking photos with my digital camera..... I will offer her $120 to allow me to take pics of her - nude pics that is. No contact all all, no sex etc. Can or not?

kuching
28-03-2006, 01:24 PM
I like taking photos with my digital camera..... I will offer her $120 to allow me to take pics of her - nude pics that is. No contact all all, no sex etc. Can or not?

Wah bro tou must check stock first lah
must see what her stats ....turn our little girl mite be just LITTLE
or Baby Elephant ..no offence bro its still up to u

Castrol
28-03-2006, 02:40 PM
!

bro, ask her go work in burger king or pizza hut la. they pay one hour how much? got free meal somemore. :D

edack
29-03-2006, 11:06 AM
bro, ask her go work in burger king or pizza hut la. they pay one hour how much? got free meal somemore. :D

:o .............

asdfghjkl
29-03-2006, 03:03 PM
if ur god sis is teenager, i will pay quite a bit to take photo.. > 20 years old hard to earn unless she is a chio bu! :o

ahbin
29-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Thank you guys for your support
Guess the idea will be scrap due to poor response.
Thank you all
Just for information, she is 23, stats is 30 24 30c

Cummingliao
30-03-2006, 12:39 AM
Thank you guys for your support
Guess the idea will be scrap due to poor response.
Thank you all
Just for information, she is 23, stats is 30 24 30c

What about my suggestion of asking your "little" gal to sell her used panties? There may be some takers here. Hahaa... :D

wonga
31-03-2006, 12:17 AM
take one sample pic to show us lah

Aphrodite's Son
31-03-2006, 12:28 AM
take one sample pic to show us lah
Then later he charge all who see $1 good marketing strategy. Everybody will be hit by a $1 IOU without even knowing how...:p

Sorin^^
31-03-2006, 12:49 AM

Yup, this is a decent way of earning money. She can collect jua ji(dollar notes) She dun haf to collect tons of one dollar coins also. kekeke!:D

Forza Nerazzurri !!!!!

ahbin
02-04-2006, 01:16 AM
for those who have been here long enough, in fact her pictures appears before in the exchange forum before...a thread that has lots of followers but was eventually deleted.....

ahbin
07-04-2006, 07:51 PM
good for u guys, i will post some sample pictures soon!

YenXDT
08-04-2006, 12:25 AM
push ~ push ~
plz show us 1 sample and we will know how many to buy.