PDA

View Full Version : Yes I'm new, No i am not looking for easy sex.

Sammynonsense
20-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Hello there brothers and sisters of the forum. Well like it says in the title,I am new here. I have always been fascinated by the amount of bond this forum has. I read a few post ad threads and it makes me realize how awesome the people here are. Because of that, I have decided to make an account and hope to be a frequent member here.

I am a male, 25 this year.
I'm a Malay, but I have more Chinese friends and work in an environment where I am the only Malay. ( For personal reasons i don't like working with Malays)
Honestly chubby, not the fit type that like to show off the pacs and muscle. But i carry weights. Yes i lift bro. So i'm more like a bear. (I'm strong so don't mess with me. Heh.)
I am working full time but still studying part time.
Trekking is my favorite hobby for now. Its fun and you get to exercise at the same time.
I don't judge. You respect me and i will respect you no matter who you are.

Anyway with that said, I am a frequent traveler and it has been quite a lonely travel for me. Honestly easy sex bores me. There is no chase in it. I would like to make friends here who would not only show me a good time but a good adventure as well. Guys or Ladies, i don't mind. Let me make this clear, I am a straight male. To the guys, lets meet for some kopi or teh tarik and talk cock. I know that would be really fun. For the ladies, lets meet up for dinner. Have a chat and talk about your day.

So here is my sharing of why I am here. I hope you brothers and sisters will give me support for this. I know you all are awesome people, so I hope to be just as awesome as you guys here in the forum. I might even consider to be a Premium member if all is good! Hope to here from you guys soon! :)

LeeHsienLoong
20-03-2015, 01:18 PM
Bro, have you tried to contact SMRT Ltd (Feedback) via their Facebook link?
They love to chill and have teh tarik. :D

jasonbmq
20-03-2015, 01:38 PM

You would know best wouldn't you?:D
Aren't you their bff always kana jio to lim with them alot LHL?:p

SnowLeopards
20-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Mate, it seems you probably need Premium sooner rather than later.

Good luck and enjoy yourself. :D

Pierre.

Sammynonsense
20-03-2015, 02:07 PM

HAHAHAHA! Tried already but Ahmad say sammyboy more fun. Their teh tarik also too atas for me. If can want to have teh tarik with uncle LeeHsienLoong. Can? Haha

masterwanker
20-03-2015, 07:15 PM
TS you got a picture of yourself ?

Sammynonsense
21-03-2015, 12:20 AM
TS you got a picture of yourself ?

What I have learnt from reading the post here is to never post your own picture. But I would gladly meet you in person for you to see me in person. :)

hugs
21-03-2015, 09:09 AM
"Bear(Im strong so don't mess with me)"

Waoh. Sounded so scary!:p I'm scared I'm scared!

seabass
21-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Hello there brothers and sisters of the forum. Well like it says in the title,I am new here. I have always been fascinated by the amount of bond this forum has. I read a few post ad threads and it makes me realize how awesome the people here are. Because of that, I have decided to make an account and hope to be a frequent member here.

I am a male, 25 this year.
I'm a Malay, but I have more Chinese friends and work in an environment where I am the only Malay. ( For personal reasons i don't like working with Malays)
Honestly chubby, not the fit type that like to show off the pacs and muscle. But i carry weights. Yes i lift bro. So i'm more like a bear. (I'm strong so don't mess with me. Heh.)
I am working full time but still studying part time.
Trekking is my favorite hobby for now. Its fun and you get to exercise at the same time.
I don't judge. You respect me and i will respect you no matter who you are.

Anyway with that said, I am a frequent traveler and it has been quite a lonely travel for me. Honestly easy sex bores me. There is no chase in it. I would like to make friends here who would not only show me a good time but a good adventure as well. Guys or Ladies, i don't mind. Let me make this clear, I am a straight male. To the guys, lets meet for some kopi or teh tarik and talk cock. I know that would be really fun. For the ladies, lets meet up for dinner. Have a chat and talk about your day.

So here is my sharing of why I am here. I hope you brothers and sisters will give me support for this. I know you all are awesome people, so I hope to be just as awesome as you guys here in the forum. I might even consider to be a Premium member if all is good! Hope to here from you guys soon! :)

How come your age always change one. Your princess how now?

masterwanker
21-03-2015, 07:13 PM
What I have learnt from reading the post here is to never post your own picture. But I would gladly meet you in person for you to see me in person. :)

Bro you can always censor your face before you post. ;)

Lamborghini
22-03-2015, 12:39 AM
How come TS has gone into moderation ? :eek:

TwinTowers
22-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Melayu Boleh!

wittyman
22-03-2015, 10:31 AM
But I would gladly meet you in person for you to see me in person. :)

sis ok contact please :p

Sammynonsense
22-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Sad leh. I sincerely right what I really feel and i got sit load of zaps. But its ok! I know they are still those bros and sis out there who would have at least a little bit of faith in me. :)

Sammynonsense
22-03-2015, 11:43 AM
How come your age always change one. Your princess how now?

I'm born in 1990. Still 25. I didn't change my age leh? And what princess bro?

Sammynonsense
22-03-2015, 11:44 AM
How come TS has gone into moderation ? :eek:

Sadly I was zapped so badly now my rep is a negative status. Ouh well, i thought people would appreciate honesty. :(

Coasters
22-03-2015, 03:00 PM
Wow, its been only two days and kerna zapped.

Siamese
23-03-2015, 01:38 AM
Sadly I was zapped so badly now my rep is a negative status. Ouh well, i thought people would appreciate honesty. :(

u say u like a bear mah... so people here want to try zap bear see the bear will pain or not... bear just bear with the pain... :D