PDA

View Full Version : MP near AEON Mall Kulaijaya

Mito
19-03-2015, 04:01 PM
Yesterday night drive pass a MP near AEON Kulaijaya. Decided to went for a massage session. To keep the FR short. Damage RM60 for 1 hour session. Paid at the counter and went for the ML to come. After 5 mins, a lady wearing a singlet and hot pant arrived. First look at her not bad looking. After she guide me to the room. Scan thru and found no short provided. Therefore change to birthday suite and laid down at the mattress. Her massage strength is good and will keep asking how is her strength. Her back massage was good. Not the piano type. The sensual part is when she massage my thighs. Occasionally she will brush thru my ass crack and my balls. Really shoik with this type of feeling. After she ask me to flip over and she didn't bother to use the towel to cover my cock. She continue massage my thighs and so call accidentally brush thru my balls and my cock. About 10 mins later she pop out the GQ. RM50 for HJ and RM100 for BM. Quickly agreed with BM and she took out her singlet and reveal her B cup boobs. She proceed to lick my nipples and kiss my neck to keep my bro to stay hard. Later she use her boobs to massage me. About 10 mins cannot tahan already. Quickly signal her and release my army in the towel. After that she continue to massage my head till times out. Overall quite nice experience and much more cheaper compare to Singapore.

Name: Didn't ask ( cos can't really communicate)
Boobs: B to C cup
Nationality: Vietnam
Damage:RM60+RM100 (BM)
RM60+RM50 (HJ)

PunkHazard
24-03-2015, 11:37 AM
Hi Bro! Appreciate if you could share the name or location of this mp. Thx in advance.

jbuser
26-03-2015, 11:32 PM
bro where's it? girl can pick?

pitykia
26-04-2015, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=Mito;12783487]Yesterday night drive pass a MP near AEON Kulaijaya. Decided to went for a massage session. To keep the FR short. Damage RM60 for 1 hour session. Paid at the counter and went for the ML to come. After 5 mins, a lady wearing a singlet and hot pant arrived. First look at her not bad looking.

you can try the massage parlor infront of it, its all malay :) both same boss :)

nokia kaki
26-04-2015, 11:52 PM
Bro, can pm the address of this place....
didnt know kulai also got happening :cool:

thanks in advance!

Ernesto
14-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Bro. Can pm location n mp name.
Thanks in advance

heroes19
22-05-2015, 09:36 AM
Bro, can share the shop name? I am staying around the area.

Thanks a lot.

ratblitz
22-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Bro,

please share contact ! planning to visit today

supercheongster
26-05-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi,

There are few MPs near by Aeon Mall. Went in one with white door yesterday. It has a bright LED signboard with the word "Massage".

Paid RM66 for an hour and was lead to a cubicle upstairs. No shorts provided thus stripped till left with my underwear, grab the towel to wrap around my waist while waiting for lady to appear.

Came a so so looking lady with an average figure. She didn't initiate any chat with me so i just laid down and let her do her job. After that, i heard the words "ok or not ok", then i got to know she is a Vietnamese. Massage was hard but sometimes her rough rubbing don't really gave me a comfortable feeling.

After turning over, she pop the GQ. Quoted RM70 for a HJ. no kissing of nips or neck as what TS had experienced. just 1 hand stroking my nip and the other to my little bro. I took a chance to grab her boobs and after that i shot my load.

Name: didn't ask
Nationality: Vietnamese
Massage: 7/10
hj: 7/10
RTM: No... prefer to try other MLs or MPs