PDA

View Full Version : Overseas F**kfest

pvpslut
17-03-2015, 09:28 PM
I have long had a dream of renting a villa overseas somewhere like Bali or somewhere similar where people fly from all over the world and meet overseas to engage in various activities or a holiday-orgy. 24/7 sex-oliday where you just engage in it when and where you feel like it. I am looking for 6-8 people total to have this experience with. Depending on the responses we could get more people in. The max probably being 12. Hopefully we can get a good even number of male and females.

I would be looking for female members first as male members are just far too many and I believe the females should have a choice in selection. (me included. If they aren't happy with me i'm glad to step down and let someone else take over this project) Please apply respectively either in the thread or in private message. I'm hoping to make this happen towards the end of the year.

Currently looking for females/males/Couples who fall into the following
1. Disease free
2. Discrete
3. Comfortable with being naked around people
4. Friendly & Fun
5. Love Travelling
6. 25-40 Years old
7. Preferably Decent looking
8. Takes care of themselves

Hope to hear news soon. Cheers! There will probably be an overwhelming response from bros but i'll do my best to accommodate everyone.

Cheers!

MaleHost
18-03-2015, 06:30 AM
overwhelming response? i doubt so, for there are too many obstacles which i doubt you can cross. little kid not yet learnt to walk yet trying to run?
1. can you get enough girls who are open minded and fuckable? the guys cannot expect to be paid, guys paying is as expected, but what about the girls? are you going to ask freelance ladies if cannot find open minded ladies?
2. how about the cost of joining the event? collect advance payment like scammer or you rich and generous enough to pay first?
3. how to ensure disease free? must produce a health report stating no sex stating no sex disease, report not more than a month old? can you tell apart the real or fake reports?
4. as an overseas event, timing is much harder to coordinate, got to take leave, buy air tickets, blah blah blah. after all the trouble, reach there found few participants but no pussies or cheap local pussies there were paid to stand in, how?
i am 99.99% sure this is either a scam or a doomed to fail over-ambitious project. without track record of small local successes like our credible bro fallenmemory, nobody will trust you. i rather join bro fallenmemory's event.

pvpslut
18-03-2015, 10:12 PM
overwhelming response? i doubt so, for there are too many obstacles which i doubt you can cross. little kid not yet learnt to walk yet trying to run?
1. can you get enough girls who are open minded and fuckable? the guys cannot expect to be paid, guys paying is as expected, but what about the girls? are you going to ask freelance ladies if cannot find open minded ladies?
2. how about the cost of joining the event? collect advance payment like scammer or you rich and generous enough to pay first?
3. how to ensure disease free? must produce a health report stating no sex stating no sex disease, report not more than a month old? can you tell apart the real or fake reports?
4. as an overseas event, timing is much harder to coordinate, got to take leave, buy air tickets, blah blah blah. after all the trouble, reach there found few participants but no pussies or cheap local pussies there were paid to stand in, how?
i am 99.99% sure this is either a scam or a doomed to fail over-ambitious project. without track record of small local successes like our credible bro fallenmemory, nobody will trust you. i rather join bro fallenmemory's event.

Thanks for the suggestions. All your concerns are indeed founded. That's why I'm not saying it'll happen right away. Rather this is a thread for people who are interested to explore the idea first. I'll try to address your concerns one by one.
1. That's the biggest problem in essence. That's why I would like to maybe find a few who are open to the suggestion first.
2. With regards to payment, I believe the costs should be split. This would be done with a group who already know one another or have met each other.
3. That's a big cause of concern as well. Yes I have thought of using health reports but then again the concern of HIV and other STDs not showing up till 2-3 months later is a problem. There is also the problem of fake health reports. But like I said this should be a small group of people who have earned the trust of one another.
4. Like I said. Small group of people who are comfortable and trust one another is the ideal solution. But then again it is really hard.

I have had the pleasure of another couple meet my ex-gf and I before in Bali where we travelled together and had sexual fun together. We coordinated only via emails and established a certain level of trust before this happened of course. I believe the same can happen with a bigger group. I understand its easier to coordinate with only 2 couples but if that could happen this might to.

It is definitely not a scam but like you said it might be a little over ambitious as the first little project I would like to carry out but we all have to try sometimes if not nothing would ever happen right? And I do not appreciate being talked down to. This is a forum for discussion and I hope you respect me as much as I respect each individual here. Thank you.

MaleHost
22-03-2015, 10:00 AM
if your ideas are too crazy and difficult and unrealistic, be ready to be ridiculed. do not ask for respect, respect is to be earned not given unconditionally. earn the respect by making your crazy ideas come true. if not, the initial ridicule is justified and are words of wisdom instead.

so any updates to your crazy ideas? or is silence an admission of being crazy, trying to scam, etc?

you can admit your initial folly. just organise it locally first, in some hotel room. imagine nobody knows you yet, you have no credibility at all as you had not organised it even locally yet, who will be so dickhead to take leave, book flight and travel overseas for your event? to ensure they show up, you will want them to make upfront payment to cover your costs, another huge obstacle since most past cases of upfront payment end up as scam.

also possible for a knife-wielding gang to barge in on the orgy of naked bodies? and ransom must be transferred to certain bank accounts before each naked body is allowed to wear clothes and leave? big money, right?

just call off the overseas one, at least for now, it is doomed anyway. do a local one, start with small scale, you may find support and succeed.

pvpslut
27-03-2015, 03:37 PM
if your ideas are too crazy and difficult and unrealistic, be ready to be ridiculed. do not ask for respect, respect is to be earned not given unconditionally. earn the respect by making your crazy ideas come true. if not, the initial ridicule is justified and are words of wisdom instead.

so any updates to your crazy ideas? or is silence an admission of being crazy, trying to scam, etc?

you can admit your initial folly. just organise it locally first, in some hotel room. imagine nobody knows you yet, you have no credibility at all as you had not organised it even locally yet, who will be so dickhead to take leave, book flight and travel overseas for your event? to ensure they show up, you will want them to make upfront payment to cover your costs, another huge obstacle since most past cases of upfront payment end up as scam.

also possible for a knife-wielding gang to barge in on the orgy of naked bodies? and ransom must be transferred to certain bank accounts before each naked body is allowed to wear clothes and leave? big money, right?

just call off the overseas one, at least for now, it is doomed anyway. do a local one, start with small scale, you may find support and succeed.

Hmm. Its just basic courtesy i'm asking for. Talking down to people is rude and uncalled for. Either way my dear fellow forum-er, you're either not reading what I have posted properly or choosing not to see it. Like I said, this is for people who are interested in the idea to connect with one another and to build relationships. Before furthering the idea of a trip overseas. There was never a trip to begin with? It was just a goal which I have set to achieve in the long run. I never said this would happen over night. I however, do welcome your feedback as you suggest very real and plausible scenarios that we would have to safeguard against.

MaleHost
27-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Hmm. Its just basic courtesy i'm asking for. Talking down to people is rude and uncalled for. Either way my dear fellow forum-er, you're either not reading what I have posted properly or choosing not to see it. Like I said, this is for people who are interested in the idea to connect with one another and to build relationships. Before furthering the idea of a trip overseas. There was never a trip to begin with? It was just a goal which I have set to achieve in the long run. I never said this would happen over night. I however, do welcome your feedback as you suggest very real and plausible scenarios that we would have to safeguard against.

i read clearly and respond to your ideas accordingly, saying people did not read is a cheap distraction which is ineffective.

but let me give you a little compliment despite your initial craziness. you are starting to see some wisdom in my points and starting to wind down. do consider my suggestion of doing a local one first, be it to gain experience or to gain credibility and know the bros first. just a girl with several guys will be difficult enough (so initial ideas of 12 participants, six males and six females, still sound crazy even until now).

pvpslut
01-04-2015, 02:56 PM
I thank you for your compliment. I'm not saying a local one is out of the picture. I think you got my entire idea wrong from the get go. Maybe that's why the feeling of you not reading what I have written comes about. Like I said I will be meeting with like-minded people first locally or overseas, develop a friendship before embarking on this.

Just a quick update, I recently met up with a lady who was interested in this and have received a few emails/message from couples who are interested. The progress might be slow but I believe its not a lost cause.

i read clearly and respond to your ideas accordingly, saying people did not read is a cheap distraction which is ineffective.

but let me give you a little compliment despite your initial craziness. you are starting to see some wisdom in my points and starting to wind down. do consider my suggestion of doing a local one first, be it to gain experience or to gain credibility and know the bros first. just a girl with several guys will be difficult enough (so initial ideas of 12 participants, six males and six females, still sound crazy even until now).