PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for your support Guys

Sammyboy RSS Feed
17-03-2015, 08:10 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I'm back and in the mood to whack the PAP again.... :D

Its been a topsy turvy one week for me.... As some Bros knew about my plight thru private messages.... I kena played out by a CB Kia... Total 40K... Financial institution sent a letter of demand... I paid $20k first last week... Sold my Rolex, U Boat watches last week... Dig out my balance savings... Then I told my case officer I couldn't afford to pay the balance 20K... Just started my new job, just divorced last year... Case officer then gave me a reasonable rate for the monthly repayment installments... Duration is 4 years....

Many thanks to the Bros who sent me PMs offering words of encouragements... My outside Kakis shunned me even though I used to help them back then... Ex wife told me to fuck off when I asked her for help.. Me and my parents on bad terms due to my divorce.. Few relatives offered to give me personal loans but for some reasons I refused...

I'm heartened and touched by the kind words and support of many Bros here... On my way to the lawyer's office yesterday, I read all the PMs inside the bus using my HP.. Sammyboy is still Sinkie Land's No 1 Forum.. The Sammyboy Spirit Shall Prevail...

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?202837-Thanks-for-your-support-Guys&goto=newpost).