PDA

View Full Version : Working OT won't be so bored again

Keong19
25-03-2006, 10:56 AM
It's another boring, mind numbing day at work. Stacks of documents to go through, papers to sign and the incessant complains from my direct reports on the latest and greatest humiliation they have gone through with another colleague in another department. Sigh...

6pm. Many people start packing up and leaving the office. Being a mid level manager with a requirement to have frequent conference calls with my manager in the US. I am required to work late on nights where there will be critical decisions to make. Tonight is one of them. A relatively new girl, who had recently joined the company, is staying back as well. From my position in my room, I can look out into the cubicles and watch her staring at her computer screen, punching in data.

"She's probably in her mid 20s." I thought.

Dressed up in a standard fare beige suit and matching beige skirt. She looks really decent but kind of attractive in a sweet way. As usual, I don't go very far fantasizing about women, much less in my office. I've had a bad reputation for not getting any luck with women at all.

A little past 7pm. The silence is broken with a knock on my door. There she was, giving me a full frontal view of a very normal office lady. He hair was let down to the shoulders. I could tell she had it rebonded recently.

"I'm going down to get some food hor. Wanna come along or I tah pao for you?"

I looked at my screen, the PC was still waiting for the reports to be downloaded. Should I go grab a bite and come back later? Or maybe take a small break and surf the web a bit?

"You go ahead lah. I still need to wait for the US guys to call me back. So sianz." I decided on the latter. Feeling a little lazy today. Furthermore, I wasn't in the mood to be flirty today.

"Aiyoh, it's a bit late and you still haven't eaten." She walked into the room and stood beside me, taking a look at what I was doing. "No point waiting anyway, come let's go down and eat lor. You should be very hungry now too mah."

Fate must be playing a joke on me today because at the same time. A good friend of mine decided to send me a message on Yahoo IM. A pop-up came up on the screen and on it appeared the dreadful words.

"Hey f ucker!"
"I heard from Jack you haven't had sex for months! You damn jialat leh! Wanna go AM or not?"

*AM in my cliche = An Mo (massage)

I was leaning back in my chair when those words appeared.
She was looking at my screen when it appeared.

I must have beaten a world record sitting back straight up and pressing Alt-F4 to close the chat window. But alas, it's too late. She managed to see it. I could see her look turn a bit embarassed and well, I believe I might have reddened up too. The silence was embarassing. Only thing I could hear was the air-con humming above my head. For a moment that lasted like an eternity, we did not speak a word.

I moved my mouse around to close off some of the programs that were not needed. Then I plucked up the courage and said, "So pai seh. My friends usually not very tactful. Sorry for letting you see that."

"Aiyoh, suddenly my impression of you change. Did you know the first time I saw you I thought you are very decent and gentleman type?" She gave me a smile as she looked at me. At the same time, I realised her hand was on my shoulder.

"Sorry lah. Office environment mah. Everyone will act "decent" here." I said, a matter of factly.

"So how, let's go and eat lah. You reply your friend and tell him your thirst will be quenched today lor." I stared at her as she said that and gave me a wink and a little squeeze on my shoulder.

Am I dreaming?!

-to be continued-

Keong19
25-03-2006, 10:58 AM
We had a simple meal at the food court at the basement of Suntec City. Since she was relatively new, we talked about life in the office. People who are nice, and those who aren't. We felt comfortable with one another. She laughed infectiously when I joked, throwing her head back when she did, making me think a little of the "dirty" movies I watched where the female lead arches back in ecstacy.

I changed the topic to a more personal level.

"Your guy meeting you later? Or do you have a hot date tonight?" I smiled.

She avoided answering my question and said, "You leh? Young, successful guy like you sure have a lot of women going for you hor?"

Man, how I wish what she said was an undeniable truth. "Wah! Don't anyhow say. You saw what my friend said in Yahoo earlier, what you think?" I laughed like a little schoolboy confessing his puppy love for his cute schoolmate.

"That bad meh? Then you must be a very eligible, right?" She giggled.

"Aiyah, let's go back." Like I mentioned earlier, I felt lazy today and just want to wrap up and go back for a well deserved rest.

"Hey finish your drink leh. Don't waste." I had only sipped on my fruit juice a little but was busy chatting that I forgot about it.

"Oh yah! You said my thirst will be quenched today right?" I finished the drink and stood up. Ready to go back to my room and bury my nose in work.

She looked up at me innocently and pointed at my crotch, "I didn't mean this thirst ok? I meant that one."

Whoa! Wait a minute! Is she making some sexual indication to me? I could feel the temperature on my face turn up a few notches. Here I have, my new colleague, just a normal, sweet-looking woman, who just attempted to appeal to my desires.

I took a moment to look at her again, unsure of what to say in response to her. She really has a nice pointy chin, I thought. The types that you see in Korean dramas. She had only mild makeup on but it was evident that she would still look attractive without any. It would be nice to have her remove her spectacles and see how she looked without them.

Though it was a slow, lethargic day, hearing that seems to perk me up a little. I wasn't expecting anything to happen between us at all, even with the words she said. I guess she was probably having her period. My friends used to tell me women are especially "naughty" when their relative visits for the month.

We took the lift up to the office. The ride was slightly less than a minute. But usually gives people enough time to have some small talk. Surprisingly, we did not have much to talk about. I was standing near the door of the lift, eager to get back to work while she was just behind me. I could see the reflection of her face in the lift's door, which acted as a mirror. She saw me staring and gave me another naughty wink.

"You know something?" She broke the silence. "A lot of girls in the office think that you..."

"Huh?"

She started to giggle cheekily, "Have a nice..." And she patted my butt with her hand.

We arrived at our floor. My mind was racing with thoughts on what this woman was doing to me. She certainly didn't look like a wild one, but she was definitely driving me wild with her little actions. My butt felt like it wanted to feel her palm again. The feeling made my hair stand as we went back to work, back at our places. I glanced out of my room periodically and looked in her direction, wondering what else this night might bring.

-to be continued-

Keong19
25-03-2006, 10:59 AM
The constant click-clacking from our keyboards broke the silence in the office. The events that have passed has made me slightly lose concentration in my work. I kept casting subtle glances out of my room, looking at her, reassuring myself that she is still around.

In my mind, I was formulating thoughts on how best to handle this abrupt, sudden "closeness" to her. It is a fact I have not gotten laid for a long time. I always have this uncanny jinx that prevents me from having an orgasm with a woman.

This jinx have always been the contributing factor in many a joke my buddies come up with. With me as the main lead, of course.

My work done, I took another look at her out of the corner of my eye. Poor girl. I noticed the clock read 10.34pm. She's very dedicated to her work, I thought.

I punched her extension number on my phone as I picked up the handset.

"Hello, what time you going back?" I asked her.

"Sian lor. Still have some more. You done yet?"

"Me too." I lied, wanting to stay back a little more. Deep inside, I was wondering if I could get lucky today. After all, in every man, a part of him is always a dreamer. "You want a drink? I go to the pantry and get for you."

"Water please. I'm so tired. Thanks hor."

I went back to her desk and sat on the table, passing her the drink. As she gulped down water, I noticed her chest moving up and down with every gulp. I couldn't see much as she was still wearing her office jacket but well, it made me wonder a little on what lies within.

Feeling a little frisky, maybe relieved with the work that I had already completed. I told her I was good at massaging and if she wanted to try it out. I lied obviously, I don't know much about it but I knew I could be good with my hands. (good in many aspects she probably didn't know about)

"Good good. Help me massage please." She giggled again. She sounds so cute and cuddly when she giggles. It makes one want to tickle her just to hear it again.

She swiveled around on her chair, back facing me. I got to work and starting to hold her shoulders with both my hands and compress them. LIke I said, I'm not a trained professional in the art of massaging but half of me wanted to relieve her and the other half just wanted to, you know, feel her body.

I must be doing it right. Alternating between her shoulders and the back of her neck, pressing and squeezing. She looked relaxed and leaned her head forward when I worked on the neck.

"You want to take off your jacket or not? No one around to see and furthermore the air con shuts down from 6pm onwards." I said, as a matter of factly.

She unbuttoned her beige jacket and I helped to take it off. She was wearing a very nice tight white blouse under it. She does have a very nice figure. I love women with small waists and this girl definitely had one that made me want to hold.

She wasn't very busty but she's not flat either. I would say she's very proportionately endowed. But what really turned me on was the black brasierre. There it was, lace and all, under a semi-translucent white top that didn't do a good job hiding it. I was pressing my hands on her shoulder and I longed to feel the strap of the bra without the soft material of the blouse in the way.

"Feel better? Working OT is always like that. Hope you don't do it often so you won't need to get used to it." Another lie for today. I would definitely hope she OTs more. And guess who's going to stay back too.

"Mmm. Very nice leh. You must have practiced this on a lot of other girls is it?" Her hand moved to mine and I held it for a moment. Does this mean the gun has fired and I should dash furiously towards the finishing line?

I moved forward a little and now stood directly behind her. It was unfortunate that she had all the buttons in the blouse in place or I would have the good fortune to look down into her cleavage.

With the jacket out of the way, I plucked up courage and started to move my hands lower. Started by massaging the sides of her shoulders downwards towards her elbow. Her hand was still on mine as I applied pressure around her back and upper arms. I intentionally brushed the side of the !$@!$$s when I moved downwards towards her elbow but there was no resistance at all.

Looks are very deceiving. All this while I thought she was a goody-two-shoes but it seems like she is a very modern and open woman. I made a mental note to not come to any conclusion in future, based on fashion sense, when it comes to women.

Out of a sudden, while I was still engrossed in my thoughts, she moved my hand atop her soft !$@!$$s. Damn! What's happening!? My actions came to a standstill, with one hand on her shoulder and the other cupping her !$@!$$s. I was pleasantly shocked and I could feel my heart shifting into overdrive. Here we were, a man and a woman all alone in the office. Nothing should happen, but everything was happening.

"Don't stop." She said softly and leaned her head back on the seat looking lovingly at me. It seemed as though her eyes were begging me to continue, to keep on massaging her beautiful !$@!$$s.

-final part coming up-

Keong19
25-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Well, being a very normal and sane man, I could not stop even if I wanted to. I could tell in her eyes that she was actually yearning for more. And in all fairness, I wanted more too. I could feel my rationale starting to move from the brain into the other head.

Without further ado, I started to unbutton her blouse and was rewarded with a very marvelous top down view of her black bra. Like I mentioned earlier, she wasn't a very busty lady. But it was enough to look at, much more to feel. I cupped both my hands lovingly on each side and started to feel her already erect ni*ples through the smooth material.

"Erm, I don't remember learning this massage technique before." I joked as I started to rub and caress her brea*ts.

She laughed and held both my hands, as if as she was hanging on during a carnival ride. "But I think this is the best massage you have given me tonight. More relaxing than the backrub."

I bent a bit and kissed her on her forehead. A short quick peck. Women love that a lot. Women have this inkling that when they are kissed on the forehead, it shows that the man adores them a lot. At the same time, I slipped my hands underneath the bands of her skirt and groped around a bit. I felt the soft silky bands of her panties but unfortunately I could not go in deeper or lower. I had to get her off her skirt.

It was about 11 plus now, the thought of us making love in the office seemed more like a reality. To hell with Jack, I thought. Wait till I tell you guys how happening my "rendezvous" was.

I turned her around on her seat so she was now facing me. I knelt in front of her and we kissed lovingly. A long soft kiss that lovers shared. Moving my hands behind her back, I slipped off the hooks on her bra and pulled the cups out, revealing two petite, perky and very attractive brea*ts. No warning given, I slipped my mouth over one of them and began to tongue the nip*le. The other was not spared either, as my hand started to give it the attention it deserved.

It must have felt quite good for her. She hugged my head tightly to her torso and I could hear her breathing become shorter and slightly louder. I would definitely love to hear her moaning but sadly, she didn't. That made me work even harder. I challenged myself to make her moan in pleasure before this ended.

Switching my attention to the other brea*t, I started to unzip her skirt and pull them off. Right now, sitting in front of me, was my colleague in her opened blouse, black bra unhooked with both brea*ts revealed and slightly damp from the oral massage.

But the greatest turn on was that wonderful silk panty she was wearing. It wasn't the hot and sexy G string that we men notice whenever we walk behind a girl thats wearing it. It was the classy, silky type that had lace and patterns on it. It was really a great turn on looking at it and feeling the soft material. My brother would feel right at home rubbing against the material. That great, orgasm-inducing silk. Sigh...

We kissed once more and she locked her arms around my neck and held me close. I started to rub slowly and gently on her crotch, moving my fingers around the lower front of her panty. She was getting into it now, her legs lifted up and opened wider as I fingered her. The aroma of sex was now more noticeable as I continued masturbati*g her while we kissed as though as we were a reunited couple.

Keong19
25-03-2006, 11:01 AM
My knees felt painful and tired, from kneeling for so long. It would be nice if I could stand up and make love to her while she rested on the table top instead. I broke the kiss and stood up, making sure to kiss her on her forehead once more. Without saying a word, her hands moved to my pants and she undid the button (I don't have a habit of wearing a belt) and the zip and pulled them down. Man, it must have been embarassing for me as of all days, I had to choose today to wear my mahjong boxers. Pictures of mahjong tiles were scattered all over the green and red boxers.

She gave me a very amused look. "So cute." And pulled the boxers down too and held my already long erected brother in her hand. It felt good being held by a woman, the warmness of her hand seemed to dissipate into the blood engorged flesh, and the anticipation was driving me crazy.

Now I am very convinced this woman didn't seem like what she wore in the office. She took me in her mouth and started to return me a mind-blowing oral massage, her style. I could feel her tongue licking the underside of me and darting around the head, it was heaven. I never felt so good looking at the rhythmic movement of her head and hand. She knew when I wanted her to go faster. I don't even need to say anything or to guide her with my hands and all I did was to lay them on her shoulders and relax. This is certainly the best blow job I've had in my entire life!

The sensation was reaching a climax and I could feel myself getting ready to come in her mouth. It was certainly a challenge trying my best to hold back, while she was trying her hardest to make me come. I don't want to come without first giving her my best in lovemaking. Pushing her away, I pulled her up and sat her on her desk. It would be too selfish right now for me to have a quickie and just leave her hanging there. At this point in time, I wanted both of us to leave the office with the best memory and experience we have ever had.

I pulled off her panty and revealed a soft mound of pubic hair hiding the small opening that was her vagi*a. It was wet with moisture and look very soft and inviting. Certainly the stuff wet dreams are made of. I could picture me inside her bucking non stop as she held me around my neck and hooked her legs around me.

I was almost ready to penetrate her small and tight &*$#@. But I was still close on the verge of having an orgasm and there is no way I want to embarass myself by coming so soon like a teenager. I pulled her close for another kiss and once more began to wet my fingers by exploring her again. She moaned this time as I slipped my finger into her and felt her wetness. I increased my pace and she opened up wider and held my arm as if using me as her vibrator.

With another moan, she whispered in my ears, "I love you. F uck me now please."

"I will. Let's make sure we are both ready ok?" She's not helping me relax and ease up the orgasmic sensation by saying this. Her hand moved to my brother and held it, pulling it towards her opening, wanting me to enter fast. She was really desperate for it, using her other hand to hug my body towards her.

Not able to control or resist it anymore, I told myself to screw the embarassment even if I came early. I could not hold back anymore and I just want to do it right now!

BANG! There was a sudden, loud sound that echoes throughout the office. Pulling my thoughts together I realised someone had entered the side entrance to the office as that was the sound of the door closing. I bet we had the biggest shock of our lives!

There was a sound of something being dragged along the floor and I shouted into the nothingless, "Hello!? Who's there?"

A foreign voice replied me, "Hello? Sir?"

Oh damn! The cleaner usually comes at about midnight to vacuum and clean up the office. In my lust, I totally forgot about it and didn't realise it was close to midnight when we started our little escapade. At about the same time, her mobile phone started to ring. Imagine the confusion and shock we must be going through.

I shouted back, "Wait! Don't come in yet. You go out!" And received an acknowledgement and the prompt slam of the door as the cleaner left the office.

She was in the midst of putting on all the clothes as she hung up from her call. I was hastily putting on my own clothes too. We both looked at each other and giggled like little schoolchildren.

"I'm sorry leh. I forgot about the cleaner. Being with a beautiful woman like you, I forget everything." I really meant that. While we were enjoying ourselves, time seemed to stop and I totally forgot about the daily cleaning service.

"It's ok. I felt really good after your special massage too." Her smile was so sweet and my heart warmed by it. I'm thinking of sending her back but maybe drop by a budget hotel to finish what we started. But what she said next sent me crashing back down to earth in disappointment.

"I need to go. Can't stay in office. My friend meeting me downstairs soon."

This was just so unfortunate. Another great experience with lots of opportunities for me and then it has to come to this. With a heavy heart, I sent her out through the main door and went back to the side door and told the cleaner to come in and do his work.

I went back to my room and sat in front of my PC, wanting to continue the chat with my friend and share with him my agony. What I saw was just "StarBurst may not reply you as his status is currently offline."

Crap! Alone again and not having any sex in real life...

beck7777
25-03-2006, 11:07 AM
nice one bro.. make me tink about those days when i dreamt of bonking a female colleague in the office when i was working in bank... haha~~ more installment pls! :D

chivas
25-03-2006, 11:34 AM
woah cool story ...
keep it up bro

Keong19
25-03-2006, 12:38 PM
nice one bro.. make me tink about those days when i dreamt of bonking a female colleague in the office when i was working in bank... haha~~ more installment pls! :D

Wow, izzit ?
I also have those fantasy ....

AD69
25-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Good story bro. Please continue.

Birddy
25-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Yo Bro,

It will not be boring for me too working OT again. Continue please

beck7777
25-03-2006, 02:24 PM
Wow, izzit ?
I also have those fantasy ....

yup! she end up being my gf.. haha~~ but too bad we never get to bonk in office.. haiz... :confused:

Keong19
25-03-2006, 11:59 PM
So right now, she is your gf?
Wow, this is so happening ......:eek:

beck7777
26-03-2006, 12:12 AM
So right now, she is your gf?
Wow, this is so happening ......:eek:

nah we broke up liao.. though still miss her.. haha~~~ :D

techienator
26-03-2006, 11:47 AM
nice... too bad i dun have such luck... bro, hope to hear more from you...

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:03 AM
My name is Gina, Im a 27 year old Dental assistant. I'm 5'8'' 140lbs 36C with blond hair and blue eyes. I have recently been attending a gym to try and get into shape. I am a single woman who's only means of pleasure lately has been my vibrator. That was until I met Darion last Friday. I was on the treadmill when I first saw him come into the gym. He was a sight, very strikingly handsome and about my age. He was tall about 6'3'' and was in definetely good shape black hair and blue eyes he was wearing a pair of spandex shorts and I got good look at his package that seemed alot bigger than average.

I really didn't talk to him that first day, well actually I didn't say anything to him at all but stayed to watch him work out. Obviously making sure he didn't notice me. It was on my next visit that I had this urge to just go over and grab that cock of his and see if it was real. I thought what the heck just go over and say hi. I finally got up the nerve and walked over to him while he was on the bench press. Once I got right next to him I noticed the outline of his cock perfectly in his tight shorts. I wanted to just grab it. I felt my pussy getting wet just looking at this man's beautiful cock through his shorts. I was surprised when all of a sudden I heard "Hello are you waiting for the bench?" I knew it was now or never and I was exremely horny and didn't want to let this opportunity pass me by thats for sure. I said "no actually I'm waiting for you". I kind of figured he would think I work for the gym so I said " My name is Gina and I just had to meet you. I have noticed you a couple of times while i was exercising and thought you are very appealing". I knew I had put myself out on a limb but I didn't really seem to care. "Oh really?" he smiled "my name is Darion" as he reached out for my hand. I reached for his hand and by just touching his huge strong hands my knees became week with lust. I knew I just had to have this man. "Gina" I replied "nice to meet you." "Like wise" he said.

Darion had asked me moments later why I needed to meet him and I was trying to think of some mature reason. I didn't want to say, oh i just caught a glimpse of your cock and wanted it, that would be ridiculous. So I told Darion that I just thought he was really attractive and thought since I was single I would check it out. Darion is a very nice man, I could tell he had a heart of gold from his soft voice and the look in his blue eyes I could just tell.

It was a relief when he said he too was single and was looking to get in shape because women don't like flabby men. I couldn't help but think, well if every woman caught a glance at the cock I kept peering at through your shorts, you would be surprised. Darion and I worked out together and stayed and talked long after the gym had closed. It had to be around 12:00a.m. and getting late but I wanted him so badly I didn't want to let him go. Then finally I just said "Darion lets go back to my place we'll be more comfortable there". I couldn't believe I had said it. Darion said " yea sure thats sound great" I told him to follow me that I only live a couple of blocks away. In the car on the way home I could see him right behind me in the mirror. I couldn't resist myself from rubbing my pussy through my shorts thinking of what was about to happen. I was extremely horny I hadn't been with a man in months and my pussy was aching.

I pulled into my drive with him pulling in behind me and went to unlock the door, looking back I saw him coming across the lawn. I smiled and he did the same as we both entered my house at the same time. I asked if he would like a drink he said sure so I made a couple of screwdrivers to break the ice, and we both sat down on the couch and started to talk.

We were talking about past relationship when I couldn't handle the temptation anymore, along with the alcohol, I couldn't resist. I reached over and rested my hand on his thigh and leaned over to kiss him. He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me passionately for several seconds, As I worked my hand up his thigh I felt him cup my breast in his huge hand. I ran my hand over his huge cock and could feel his cock was beginning to harden as I rubbed him softly through the thin material. Darion reached down and started to rub my pussy through my shorts as I began to kissing him deeply more agressively now. I released him and stood up in front of him and stripped my clothes, Letting him see my naked body in front of him. I saw him looking at my neatly shaved pussy right before I knelt down in front of him and leaned over and kissed his huge member through the material. I grabbed at the shorts and tugged on them and he quickly helped me pull them down. I had been with several men in my life and the longest cock I had ever had was 8'' but when Darions cock sprung free of the tight shorts everyone else I ever had was small in comparison. I grabbed his thick base and was amazed that I couldn't put my hand all the way around it and took it in my mouth. I tried to take as much as I could in my mouth squeezing his huge balls but only a couple of inches was all I could take of his huge cock. I grabbed his cock with both my hands and he had about 4''. I started to rub my pussy as I licked and sucked his huge cock and I really needed him in me. I couldn't help but wonder how I was going to take it all but I sure wanted to try. I got up and looked at him and then his massive organ and said "lets go to the bedroom so you can give me that giant thing of yours". I guided him into the room and I quickly jumped on the bed and reached for my nightstand drawer and got my K.Y.jelly and rubbed some on both my pussy and then his cock and layed back spreading my legs as wide as I could.

He positioned himself on me and I could feel his cock pressing against my pussy and all of a sudden he inched the head in, and a few more inches slid in as I gasped and moaned in ecstacy he pulled a little ways out and came back down sliding more of his mammoth cock in me "oh god baby" yes it was sending quivers up my spine as he finally inched it all slowly in me. Darions cock was stretching my pussy to the limits as I looked into his eyes as he began to fuck me faster. I wrapped my legs around his waist as tight as I could, as I reached and scratched his back with every inward thrust of his cock. I couldn't stop shaking as I came continuously the whole time he rammed me. He felt so good deep in my pussy. He grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulder and I could see his cock going in and out of me like a piston. I grabbed at his chest and rubbed it mercifully as he fucked me harder and harder as the moans escaped me over and over. Darions pumping got faster and faster when he looked down at me and said he was cumming and at that moment jerked his body into me making me scream and cum as well, thrusing in about 10 hard times, deeper than all the rest. Filling me up to my max by far, he gave me his load. I felt his shots pulsating deep in me over and over as I reached up and kissed him. Darion spent the night that night and he made love to me over and over until my pussy was begging for a break and then he left in the morning. I havent heard from Darion but I haven't been back to the gym yet . Im looking forward to having lots of fun with him

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Alice had been naughty. Her lover was away for the weekend and she was bored. When Dave called her, telling you about the concert tickets he had, she knew what he wanted, but between the boredom and wanting to see the concert (and Dave's build) she went.

Dave did everything he could to turn her on. He had drinks at his place ready before she left. she sat out on the lawn at the pavilion, drinking wine. He put his arm around her, and at every opportunity Dave touched her, stroked her, patted her, massaged her.

He spent a good ten minutes rubbing her forearms when she talked about typing much of the morning. He spent longer on her back, and the kiss at the end had seemed so natural.

The three that followed were more forceful. She didn't protest when his hand began rubbing her breast ... she rather liked it.

On the way home his hand was under her dress as he drove, teasing her pubic mound so that by the time she reached his apartment you were wet and as horny as she could remember being. He took her on the rug in his living room, and then later in his big bed.

For Alice, things had gotten out of hand ... and she loved it.

Dave had continued to maintain possession of either her breast or her sex the whole drive home. When they had entered the house he had begun kissing her in earnest as he undressed her. His tongue had explored her in ways she had always refused to her lover, Mark. Dave had simply been insistent. He had tongued her mouth--deeply. He had gone all over her neck, licking her ears.

Alice had always made Mark stop when he had begun that. The sensation was too--disturbing. Dave had simply ignored her. That alone had excited her. The fact that she was also discovering a new erogenous zone on her body only made matters worse.

Dave had continued. He had tongued his way down to her breasts, and instead of liking and sucking the way Mark did, Dave had gone over her whole breast, or rather both of them. It was flattering in a way, and just a little gross.

Alice had been deeply aroused.

That first time in the living room, on the rug, Dave had not even waited to completely undress her. He had taken off her bra and shirt, and then pulled off her panties.

With her skirt bunched up around her hips he had forced her over the footstool on her stomach and had her from behind, something she had refused to allow Mark to do.

Her inability to control Dave made her feel terribly wanton as she allowed him each liberty. She had come almost as soon as he had entered her, her skirt still on, on her face, from the rear.

Dave was taking her like a bitch, she thought. The word "bitch" seemed to excite her even more. She repeated it to herself as his hard member shoved home, again and again.

When Dave had come, she had expected to get dressed, but instead he had taken her to his bedroom, removed the rest of her clothes and made her assume positions on his bed.

When she had refused, he had simply moved her to the desired position.

As she showed herself, he had stroked her mound, rubbed her breasts, and generally tried to keep her horny.

It had worked.

He had gotten her ready to make love a second time by eating her. Alice had resisted this. She had never allowed Mark to lick her after they had had sex. It seemed so--Wrong.

Dave ignored her and went down on her, licking her with much more energy than Mark did, making her come twice.

As she reached that stage of orgasm (the first time) when you lose control of your body for a few seconds he had slid a finger up her ass and then had continued to run it in and out of her in a fucking motion as he licked her engorged slit.

He paid more attention to her pussy than Mark did. He licked the whole slit, running his tongue up and down her whole length, even darting in and out of her well fucked hole. He knew when he was getting to her and as the second orgasm approached he went down on her with a gusto, matching each stroke of his tongue with one from the finger in her virgin ass.

As she came the second time, Dave waited for her to relax and was in her in a matter of two seconds.

She had come instantly, again.

Dave had settled down for a long screw. He had pulled her knees up to his chest. He had pulled her legs straight and put them on his shoulders. He had turned her hips on their side, screwing her all the while.

Dave had come a second time and had barely allowed her to get her breath before his fingers were buried in her snatch.

"He's treating me like a bitch!" She thought. The thought made her hot.

He had played her body like a violin, keeping her on the edge of orgasm for minutes at a time.

When she had had her fourth orgasm from his fingers, he had presented his limp organ to her face. She knew what he wanted and she looked desperately for a way out.

She had gone down on Mark (and to both boyfriends before him), but never after sex. She didn't mind a clean cock, but to lick one that had just ...

That was too much.

But here was Dave, and she would have to admit that she was bothered by something he obviously thought was fine. He had already gone down on her, and after coming in her as well.

Alice stared at the organ. Dave took the back of her head and directed her mouth to his cock.

In the end it was easier to suck his cock than it was to refuse.

Dave's cock had grown to its earlier proportions fairly quickly. Alice was at least fairly sure that he didn't expect her to let him erupt in her mouth. When he was hard he had continued to have her suck on him, guiding her mouth up and down, setting the tempo.

Alice had begun to worry when he had pulled it out.

Dave turned her back over on her hands and knees. She had pulled two of the pillows from the bed to put under her arms for support. He had reached around and was fingering her slit from behind her.

Unable to hold still, she thrust her ass back at his cock. She wanted to feel his cock inside her and, oddly, she was thrilled to be getting it on her hands and knees again.

The phrase, "Like a bitch!" went on and on in her head as she shoved her bottom out to receive his prick.

Dave entered her slowly. He seemed to want to slow her down, to make his strokes as long as possible. After four strokes, he pulled out and put his now well lubricated cock against the rosebud of her asshole.

He had the head in before she had stopped shoving her ass back at him, trying to recapture his cock.

Dave had held her by her hip on one side and literally by her cunt on the other so that she couldn't dislodge him. He had kept up the rubbing action on her clit continuously so that she couldn't decide if it was painful or--terribly exciting.

Dave continued, in small strokes, to shove his cock back further into her ass. She had taken it all.

"Like a bitch!" She thought.

He had gone into her to the hilt and rested a moment before beginning to fuck her ass.

"like a bitch!" Alice thought.

He had made her come from the dual pressure of his hand on her clit and his prick in her ass.

"I'm coming, Like a bitch!'" She thought as her orgasm erupted.

Dave had kept her coming for nearly three minutes. His hands had had to hold her in place to prevent her gyrations from unseating him.

Finally his spurting into her ass ended things and the two fell in a semi-swoon on his large bed.

Half an hour later Alice had put on her skirt and blouse, her underwear stuffed into her purse.

Dave had driven her home just before two in the morning. She had kissed him in the car and walked up her steps to her house feeling very confused and very satisfied.

Seeing Mark sitting in the chair in the living room had nearly stopped her heart.

Alice's dress was wrinkled to death. Even if she had stopped to use Dave's bathroom thoroughly, the dress alone would have shown what she had been up to.

Mark stood up and asked if there was any point in his staying. Alice had burst into tears.

Seeing Mark was a shock, but it had crystallized her feelings for her. It was Mark she wanted, and she told him that.

"Mark, I know I've hurt you, but I do love you. I'll do anything to get you to stay."

Mark had stopped. "Really? Anything?"

"Yes. Anything." Alice had managed to get both sorrow and defiance into her voice at the same time.

"If I stay," Mark began, "I want an end to all your hangups about sex. If you can screw around on me--"

"It wasn't ..." Alice began and thought better of it.

"You can stop telling me that things I want are dirty." Mark continued. "That's the first thing."

"O.K. Mark, just don't leave."

"Second, you can spend the rest of the week showing me that you've turned over a new leaf."

"I will, Mark, I will."

"Third, You'll have to pay for tonight, any way I think you should."

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:08 AM
Alice thought of what she knew of Mark, and decided that she could endure anything that he might come up with.

"Whatever you think is fair, Mark. Just remember I love you." Alice answered.

"We'll see how much. Take off your clothes."

Alice had been afraid of this. The phrase, "Like a bitch." now had a new meaning to her.

She had turned her back to Mark and taken off her shirt. She hung her shirt on a chair, thankful that Dave hadn't been one for hickies. She took off her wrinkled skirt with more trepidation. Mark knew she never went out without panties.

"Turn around."

Alice tried to look demure. It was hard. Not only was she naked, but freshly fucked as she was, there were still traces of Dave's come on her ... and dripping out of her.

Alice wished fervently for a minute alone in the bathroom. She didn't dare ask.

"Come here."

Alice walked slowly to him.

"Lay across my lap."

Alice had assumed that he would want to fuck her. A spanking hadn't even entered her mind. She could barely remember her last spanking. She had been in grade school and her mother had pulled down her drawers and used a hair brush on her young ass after finding out about a fight in school.

With some genuine fear, Alice lay across his lap.

Mark didn't begin spanking her at once. First he spread her legs and felt the sticky dampness there. Alice blushed hotly at the shame of having mark examine the evidence of her infidelity.

Alice tried to hold still as Mark's fingers followed the traces up her legs to her sex. His finger went on onto her mound, and after a second, right into her well fucked hole.

It was while Alice was trying not to react to the shame of such an examination that Mark slapped her ass for the first time.

"Count them."

"One."

And so it went to twenty-five. With each slap, Mark's finger explored more of her cunt. Then with his fingers in her hole, and his thumb on her clit, Mark had begun the inquisition.

He had insisted on each detail of what she had done, leaving out only the name of her partner. Alice was so relieved that she held nothing back ... for long.

At each new act, Alice had tried to hide how easily she had allowed herself to be used by Dave. Each evasion brought not a new round of spanking, but a new level of sensation on her clit.

By four A.M., weak with orgasms, Alice had told him every detail, save one. She had not told him that she had gone down on him after he had fucked her.

At four-thirty, Mark had allowed her a brief respite.

"I need to tell you some things." Mark had begun, "I believe you want me to stay, and that you love me.

"I believe you will try to change, and I'll let your actions for the week speak for themselves.

"I also know that you're still holding back something. We'll go over that tomorrow night. I'm getting too tired."

Alice crawled up in his lap and kissed him several times. She had never come so many times in a single night before.

"One last thing, "Mark continued, "listening to you has made me horny. As long as you're naked, it seems like a waste not to do something about it."

Mark led her to their bedroom. He stacked pillows near the center of the bed. He positioned Alice over them. Standing to one side, he undressed.

Alice's relief as he plunged into her pussy was short lived as he pulled out and slid his variously lubricated cock into her ass

ldy_hanger
27-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Excellent posting...........

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:14 AM
I was tired of waiting. Sheila was late again, for the second time this week. At this rate, we were sure to be late in picking up Steve and then would hit more traffic and then be late, again, for work. I tapped the horn lightly. I didn't want to wake up the neighborhood, but I also wanted her to know that I was waiting, and quickly running out of patience. Why did I ever agree to this carpool anyway?

As I started to get out of the car to knock on her door, it quickly opened, and out she ran, or better, stumbled towards me. Her shoes were in one hand, her briefcase falling off one shoulder, shirttails out, her purse swinging wildly as she ran, her other hand carrying two travel mugs. Welcome to Sheila in the morning. Before I could speak, she was apologizing.

"I had to get your coffee!" she laughed, thrusting one of the travel mugs in my hand. Her smile always stopped me cold.

"I would rather get to work on time." I answered. "But thank you."

As I drove, Sheila finished getting dressed. It always amazed me that she could transform herself so quickly in the mornings. One minute, she was all in pieces, buttons undone, hair yet to be combed, no make-up and the next minute it seemed as though she had always been ready for work. Everything buttoned, tucked in, combed, made-up, whatever. And always smiling. Shelia never seemed to have "bad" days, or least bad mornings. It made no difference if it was Monday or Friday, whether she had stayed home the night before or had been out late, every morning she was slightly dis-arrayed, but always in a good mood, quick to smile.

For the past year or so, we carpool. That's not exactly correct, I drive and Sheila and Steve get a ride. It works out well for all of us. The company gives me a free parking space in return for picking both of them up in the morning.

By the time Steve got in the car, Sheila had finished assembling herself. I managed to pick the right lane to miss some traffic, for a change, and we made to work with minutes to spare. I was almost, almost getting used to arriving just in time. We all work for a medium size manufacturing company in the Valley. It's small enough that you tend to recognize everyone, but big enough that you may not know their name, or see them during the course of a typical day. I work in Sales, Sheila is an Administrative Assistant to one of the VPs and Steve works in the shop. Occasionally Sheila and I run into one another at the coffee machine, but not with any regularity.

I didn't really know much about Sheila. She was in her early twenties, had graduated from college somewhere nearby, didn't seem to mind her job too much and seemed to have a steady stream of dates and boyfriends. More than once when I picked her up, I arrived just as a young man was leaving her apartment, headed for a car in the lot, and it was not always the same guy. She was not shy about it. After we had been riding together for awhile, I broached the subject one morning after seeing someone leave just before she came out to the car. "Is that your boyfriend?" I asked, somewhat innocently.

"Not really my boyfriend, but someone I see occasionally," she answered. "We went out to this great club last night and, well, you know, a couple of drinks, some slow dances, and we ended up at my place, together."

I wish I knew! Although I may have fantasized about ending up spending the night with an occasional date, the only lovers I had had were of the long term variety, and sex tended to be something one "earned" rather than something freely given.

"Yeah, sure. I know how it happens" is what I really answered.

As the weeks passed, and the faces of her occasional overnight visitors continued to change, it became fairly obvious, that Sheila "slept around." She gave up trying to hide the fact that the "morning" men, as I started to call them, were a continuing stream on young studs she had ridden for the night and passed on to some other, perhaps more appreciative, woman. Clearly, there were some repeats, but also a lot of once appearing faces.

Shelia was not slutty in appearance, at least not when I saw her. She always looked freshly scrubbed, wore little make-up, dressed in reasonably fashionable, but conservative clothes and although a bit of flirt, not the kind that seems always on the make. Maybe she was different after work? She certainly seemed to have a lot of "friends," and all of them male.

My love life could not have been more different. Although not bad looking, I am fairly shy and ill at ease with new acquaintances. I become very self conscious when out on a date, always worried if I am doing or saying the right thing. It makes me clumsy, which has the effect of making me even more self conscious. My shyness is less of a problem at work, as my "role" is fairly well defined, and there is little turn-over in the people I work with. It also helps that I am good at what I do. That knowledge alone gives me a self confidence at work that I only wished I had when out with the female sex. While no virgin, my list of lovers ends before you run out of fingers on one hand. Even by casual count of the "morning men", Sheila was way ahead in the "lover count" in just the two years that we had been carpooling. If I sound jealous, you're right. I would love to bed a new woman every couple of weeks. Hell, I'd be happy to bed a new woman every couple of months. Frankly, given my current lack of a lover, I'd be happy to bed a woman.

One Friday morning, Sheila failed to respond to the light taps of my horn. There were no lights on in her apartment that I could see. Thursday was not a big date night, so it seemed less likely that she had "entertained" the night before. Where was she? Steve had called to say that he was sick and not going in to work, so I was a little less worried about being late, but come on, let's get a move on here! I tapped the horn one more time, waited a minute, and then headed for the door.

"Shelia? Come on, we're going to be late?" I said after knocking. There was no immediate answer.

"Sheila! Let's go." My only answer was a muffled noise for somewhere inside her apartment.

"Shelia, it's me. Open the door."

This time, I could hear someone moving, slowly inside. The door finally cracked open, and a red nosed, sleepy eyed Sheila looked out at me. She stood there in nothing but an oversized t-shirt, her hair uncombed, with her arms wrapped around herself.

"I'm sick" she snuffled. I've got a cold or the flu. I feel like shit."

She left the door ajar and turned, walking back into the recesses of the apartment. She seemed so miserable; I decided that work could wait. She needed some TLC, so I followed her into the apartment. This was the first time I had ever stepped inside her door.

The apartment was not large, but the rooms were well proportioned, and nicely furnished. Sheila shuffled into what I assumed, correctly, was her bedroom. She didn't seem to notice that I had followed her inside as she lifted the covers and slipped into the rumbled queen sized bed. I caught just the slightest glimpse of her dark colored panties as she lay down.

"Can I get you something?" I asked. "Coffee, tea, toast, something?"

Only then did Sheila seem to realize that I was there.

"John, that's so nice. You should go to work. I'll be alright" she answered just before sneezing.

"You look too miserable to leave alone."

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:16 AM
My answer was met with a series of sneezes, and coughs. I handed Sheila a box of Kleenex and went to the kitchen to make her tea. I figured I had about 30 minutes before I would be late for work, and it seemed the least I could do.

It wasn't too hard to find a teabag and nuke a mug of water for the tea. There was a plastic bag with bread on the counter and a toaster, so I made toast as well. Before long, I was back at her bedroom door, tea and toast in hand.

Sheila was deep in her covers, laying on her side facing away from the door. I'm not sure she heard me walk in, because she seemed somewhat startled when I touched her shoulder.

"Wha . a . at?" she said as she rolled back over to face me. Her t-shirt gapped open as she rolled over, providing a fleeting glimpse of her full breasts and one nipple.

"John, you're sooo nice. Thank - sneeze - you."

"I just hope it makes you feel better." I answered, still thinking about the glimpse of skin I had just seen.

Sheila pulled herself up in bed, and took the mug of tea from me. I fumbled a little setting the plate of toast down on her bedside table. Despite her sickness, mussed hair, and runny nose, she had me sporting a half hard-on and unable to think of anything to say.

"You should get on to work, before I make you any later" she said, after glancing at the clock.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?"

"I'll be fine. Thanks for worrying about me."

I didn't know what else to say, so I muttered some type of farewell and went back out to the car. The whole way to work, I replayed all that had happened, unable to erase the quick peek at both Sheila's boobs and panties. Thank goodness it was a quiet Friday, because Sheila was on my mind much more than work.

Over the weekend, I dialed her number several times, hanging up each time before she answered. ‘I'm only concerned about the wellbeing of a co-worker' I told myself, but the memory of that one nipple and her dark panties kept coming back to me.

Monday morning Steve was still sick, but Sheila had not called, so once again I was parked outside her door. Before I had the chance to tap the horn, she was walking briskly to the car, fully dressed, made-up and with no sign of a cold.

"John, you were so sweet to worry about me on Friday" she said as she slipped into the front passenger seat. Before I could respond, she leaned across and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

Was it me, or was her peck on the cheek just slightly longer than necessary? Was she coming on to me? Or was she just grateful I had shown some concern?

"I'm glad you're feeling better. Steve still has whatever, so I guess you're lucky. I mean, it could have been much worse. I heard on the news that there are lots of people sick. I .. I ..ah, never mind . . " I babbled on. Gawd, she's probably ten years younger than I am. Just a youngster who I work with, and I'm babbling like a hormone impaired school boy.

Sheila seemed to pick up on my awkwardness.

"Thanks John" was all she answered.

We rode the rest of the way to work in silence.

After that one morning, our relationship seemed to change, for the better. Sheila started to tell me more about herself, and occasionally about the men she was seeing. She also quickly learned that I was not in a "relationship", and didn't date much. Sometimes she even teased me about "not getting out more." Over the following months, she continued to have a slowly changing cast of "morning men", and I think I had one blind date. One nice thing though, was that Sheila started asking me in for coffee, if I got there early enough. Once or twice a week, she would motion from the door for me to come in while she finished getting ready. A coffee mug would be sitting out in the kitchen, and the smell of fresh brewed coffee filled the room.

I looked forward to these brief encounters, but I was unprepared for what happened one morning. The traffic must have been very light, or something, because I arrived about 15 minutes earlier than normal. Rather than honking, I parked on the street and walked up to Sheila's door. I could hear noises inside as I was about to knock. Through the window, I could see Sheila in the kitchen and she was not alone. She was locked in a passionate embrace with one of her "morning men". As I watched, he backed her up against the counter, and started to fumble with the buttons on her blouse.

"Oohh," she sighed as he slipped one hand over her breast. "My ride will be here any minute . . . we don't have time for . . . OOHHH Gawd!" she moaned. His hand was now up under her skirt, and from the movement under the fabric, he was working his fingers in and out of her cunt.

Apparently his fingers changed her mind, because Sheila quickly reached between them and unhooked his belt and pushed his pants down. They both seemed frantic to reach bare skin.

"Hurry!" she said, and reaching behind, unfastened her skirt, letting it fall to the ground. She stood there breathing heavily, her blouse open, naked from the waist down except for a pair of French cut panties. He didn't waste any time either, quickly pushing his boxer shorts down over a massive hard-on. Again they locked lips, grinding against one another. I didn't know what to do. Ring the bell? Knock on the door? Come back when they were done? Watch?

Well, of course, watching won. Like everyone else I have ever heard of in this situation, I was rooted to the spot and hopeful that I didn't interrupt them.

His hand quickly slipped down inside the front of her panties, and I could easily see him slide first one and then two fingers into Sheila. While his hands were busy fingerfucking, her hand was wrapped around his hard-on, stroking it up and down. After a few moments of mutual masturbation, he dropped to his knees and started nuzzling and kissing her belly and the front of her panties. Sheila leaned back against the counter, spreading her legs further apart to give him more room. While I watched, he pulled her panties to one side, and started licking and kissing her obviously wet cunt. I could hear Sheila moan as his tongue flicked her clit. She quickly lifted one leg up and over his shoulder, giving him even better access to her honey pot. He grabbed her asscheeks and munched on her like a starving man. Sheila grabbed his head and kept arching and humping her hips at his face, riding his mouth, working herself toward cumming. It didn't take long. I could see the tension building in her body, her thrusts became ragged, her hands pressed his tongue harder against her sex, and then she came. A long moan escaped her lips as a look of rapture spread across her face. He obviously knew because his licking slowed, and then stopped. He leaned back and looked up at her, a smile on his face. As she drifted back to reality, Sheila urged him back to his feet.

"Now it's your turn" she said, turning around to face the counter, thrusting her ass back against him.

"Hurry! Please!" Sheila urged him.

I don't know if it was because she needed to be fucked, or if she feared I would arrive and interrupt them, but her morning man was not one to waste time. His cock was twitching with need, and here was salvation. Again he pushed her panties to one side, and placed the head of his cock between her legs. Sheila reached down and pushed herself back onto him. With just the slightest pause, he thrust forward and impaled her on his cock. He was fully sheathed in just one thrust. Grabbing her hips, he started fucking her with long steady strokes. I could only see his ass and watch as his balls slapped against her ass each time he bottomed out, but it sure looked as if he was fucking her hard. Faster and faster he stroked until his hips were a blur. Sheila did not seem to mind. She was moaning and urging him to fuck her faster. The tension was too great, it couldn't last. One last thrust, and he stayed deep in her. His balled tensed up and I knew that he was pumping his load in her.

"Oooohhhh gawd!" he groaned. His hips twitched once or twice more, making little thrusts deep inside her.

Shelia looked back over her shoulder at her ‘morning man'. "Now I really do need to get ready. My ride is already late, and will be here any second."

With a sigh, he pulled out of her, turned and leaned against the counter. His cock was still half hard, and wet with their combined juices. After a quick kiss, Sheila started to get dressed. Before I had time to leave, she was nearly done. I slipped quietly back to the car, and drove around the block. I needed time to settle down, and hopefully let my cock return to normal size. I also needed to look as if I was just arriving, and hadn't just watched Sheila get fucked in her kitchen.

"Hi John!" Sheila said as she slipped into the front seat. She stepped out of her front door just as I had just pulled up. "I thought you would be along soon. I remembered your coffee."

"Sorry I was late" I mumbled.

"It's OK, it gave me just enough time to take care of something" she answered with a slight smile.

"Glad to be of assistance" I said, all the while thinking - Yah, I know what it let you take care of, getting fucked one more time by your ‘morning man' before he left.

For the remainder of the drive to work we made small talk. I kept looking over at her, wondering why her very recent fuck didn't seem to show on her face and if her panties were wet with their combined juices. I was so distracted I nearly missed the turn into the parking lot at the office.

"You seem lost in your thoughts this morning, John" Sheila asked as we got out of the car.

"Just thinking about a scene in a book I read" was my lame answer, as I struggled to shift my half hard cock into a more comfortable position. It seems obvious, to me at least, that I was sporting a hard-on as we walked in from the car. If Sheila noticed, she made no sign.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Thank goodness it was a light day at work. All day long all I could think about was Sheila and her morning man in her kitchen that morning. I had never fucked anyone in a kitchen. I had never fucked anyone standing up. I had never fucked a woman who so obviously enjoyed fucking. I wanted to be a morning man. I wanted to fuck Sheila, and if we could do it in the kitchen standing up in the morning, that would be great too. I had no idea how this could happen, and it was depressing.

For the next few mornings, I made sure I arrived at Sheila's early, in the hope that I might catch another glimpse of her through the kitchen window fucking some lucky guy. As expected, it didn't happen, but I did get invited in for coffee. We even had time to sit and talk for awhile before leaving to pick up Steve on the way in to work.

Over the next few weeks we settled back into our morning routine, that is until one Friday night. I had screwed up my courage and asked a woman I knew out for drinks. We had known one another for years, but it was merely social, no sex. In an attempt to try a different approach, I had suggested a club downtown, known to be the new hot spot for the young professional crowd. There was a big bar, a dining room and a dance floor. We planned to meet at 9:00, after dinner, but before the place got too crowded. Again, the traffic lights were with me, and I arrived a little early. It gave me time to settle into a booth along side the bar and look around. The place seems to live up to its reputation. All of the customers appeared to be in their mid 20s to 30s, well dressed and attractive. Although the music was playing, no one was yet dancing. My beer arrived just as my cellphone rang. My date had to cancel. She was stuck at work, and wouldn't be able to break free for several hours. Although she had hoped to catch me before I left home, she could tell by the background noise that I was already at the club.

"John, I feel terrible, dragging you all the way downtown and then not being able to show. I promise I will make it up to you in the next couple of weeks."

"It's OK. I'll take a raincheck, but it may cost you" I teased.

"Trust me John, I'll make it up to you" she replied.

As I hung up I wondered. Maybe she will make it up to me? Maybe the next time we get together she will fuck me until I can't stand up? Maybe I'll fuck her until she can't stand up? Maybe she'll say how sorry she is, and give me a gentle kiss on the cheek? The last option seemed the most likely. At least my beer had arrived.

As I started to take the first sip, I caught a glimpse of something across the room, something familiar, Sheila. She was standing with a group of 20 somethings drinking and laughing and from here appeared to be flirting. Although I tried to look away, I could not. Maybe this is where she finds her morning men? As the thought formed in my mind, my cock started to swell, and Sheila's eyes locked on mine. She saw me. I think I blushed, but whatever I did seemed to be the right thing, because she immediately started to work her way across the room toward me.

"John, I didn't expect to see you here" she said with a smile. "Are you meeting someone?"

"I was, but she just called to say she could not make it. Something came up at work." I answered.

"Well, we can't have you sitting here alone" she replied, slipping in to the other side of the booth. "Can I keep you company?"

"You're here with friends. You don't have to sit here with an old someone from work. Thanks, but I just finish my beer and go" I stammered.

"I am here with friends, now that you're here. And you're not an old someone from work. You're my morning man" she said.

"What? Your morning man?" I had never told her my nickname for her rotating list of lovers, but just the use of the term added to both my discomfort and the stiffness of my cock. "That's what I call you, my morning man. Every morning, without fail, you arrive on time to pick me up. I wish my dates were as punctual or as consistent" she answered. "Please stay. I know for a fact that you don't go out near as often as you should, and, well, I'd like you to."

"Only if you let me buy you a drink, and then only for another beer." I offered.

"It's a deal, unless I can convince you to stay longer" she replied.

I signaled for the waitress and before long we were talking about work and sports and the latest news and whatever. The first round of drinks was cleared, as the waitress brought another round. Neither of us seemed to notice that the second round of drinks were gone until we were onto round three and the music was turned up and people started to dance.

"Come on John - I want to dance" Sheila commanded, as she tried to drag me from the booth.

"I am a terrible dancer" I answered, with a slight slurring of my words.

"Makes no difference, I want to dance" and Sheila pulled me to my feet and with her onto the dance floor.

As we started to dance, somewhere in the foggy recesses of my mind, I remembered a comment she had made one morning, "you know how it is, a couple of drinks, some slow dances, and we ended up at my place, together." Thank goodness the alcohol dulled my response, because my cock started to rise again. The beat seemed to swell up out of the dance floor, and Sheila started moving to it. She closed her eyes and seemed to be lost in the beat. The first fast song ended and was followed by another, and still another fast one. I stopped struggling somewhere during the second song, and let the sound flow over me, and move my feet and arms. I had a good buzz on, which helped, and a beautiful dancing partner who was obviously having a good time. What was there to complain about. By the time a slow song came on, we were both sweaty and winded, and almost fell into each others arms. It wasn't sexual, more like self-support, with each of us holding up the other as we cooled down, all the while still moving to the music. By the time I noticed, my leg was lodged between Sheila's, and pressed firmly against her sex. Her arms were tight around my neck, her face nuzzled into my neck and my cock hard and stiff against her belly. This was the closest I had been with a woman in awhile. Sheila must have felt my hard-on and I was nearly sure I could feel the heat of her sex along the top of my leg, and then the beat started up again. The song built slowly, faster and faster, louder and louder. I held onto her as long a possible, and then she sprang loose from me and was dancing free, swaying her hips, moving her arms, undulating to the rhythm, moving to the music. I was left stiff, sweaty and dancing alone. Sheila was a sprite, a nymph, a woman possessed by the music. Her movements were in perfect time with the beat, her gestures expressive of the song, her face aglow. Clearly this woman loved to dance, and so we danced. Each time the music slowed, we fell into one another's arms, holding on, holding close; and each time the beat picked up she would dance away from me, flitting just outside of my reach. I don't know how long we danced, or how many songs were played, but by the time we stopped and collapsed into our chairs, I was tired and there were far fewer people in the club.

Sheila ordered another beer and a shot of Jack Daniels, and I asked for water. One of us still needed to drive. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but I had to at least get her home in one piece. Her drinks came, and she knocked back the shot in one gulp. With a smile, she then took a long pull on the beer.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:18 AM
"Ahhh! That's better" she sighed, wiping her mouth.

"Thanks for dancing with me" I mumbled.

"No John, I should thank you. I just love to dance. It's almost better than sex" she answered with a smile.

Was that was a gleam in her eye? Was she suggesting something, or was she just drunk? All the dancing had sobered me up, but Sheila was still seemed pretty drunk. I paid the bill, ignoring her pleas to help pay.

"Come on, I'll take you home" I said.

"I'm not sure I trust myself going home with you, John. I might not be able to control myself" she teased.

"I'm taking you to your home" I answered.

"All the better to take advantage of my morning man!"

I bundled her into the car and drove, not too quickly, toward her apartment. Sheila put her head on my shoulder, her hand on my leg and snuggled up against me.

"It's cold in here. Thank goodness you're warm" she sighed

I didn't answer. I was concentrating on driving, and trying not to think about her palm pressing on the upper part of my leg, trying not to feel the press of her breast against my side, trying not to feel her warm breath upon my neck, trying to not want to kiss her, trying to keep my cock only semi-hard and not so obvious. Somehow I managed to get to her apartment without an accident or me ruining the moment. Sheila almost seemed to be dozing, that is until we pulled into her parking lot.

"John, please come in" she asked. "I had a wonderful time, and I don't want it to end just yet. Please come." She pulled gently on my hand as she slid out of the car.

Gawd! I wanted nothing more than to cum, preferably buried balls deep in her cunt.

"It's late, I should be going" is what came out instead.

"It's not too late, come in with me" she asked again, with a slight slur to her words.

I'm dumb, but not stupid. I went in.

Sheila hung on my arm as we walked to the door, and after fumbling with her keys, managed to open the door. Without turning on the light, she pulled me into the room.

"Wait here" she said as she dropped her coat and went across to the stereo. Her movements seemed a little unsteady Maybe it was the darkness? Maybe is was lust? Maybe it was the alcohol? She managed to get some music playing while I took my coat off, and hung it on a chair.

"Come ‘ere." Sheila flopped down on the sofa, and patted the cushion next to her.

She kicked off her shoes, and folded her legs up under herself, causing her skirt to slide far up her legs. I hesitantly moved over next to her. Her hand reached up and taking mine, pulled me down onto the sofa. I knew where this might lead, and I went willingly. I put my arm around her, and she snuggled in close.

"Sheila, I . . I . . I want to kiss you." I whispered.

Rather than speak, Sheila pulled my face down to hers, and kissed me, ever so lightly, her lips barely touching mine.

"John, you're soo nice" she said as she laid her head on my chest.

Her hand started lightly stroking up and down my arm, making lazy circles along my skin. I wanted her so badly, but I wanted it to be more than a quick fuck. Sheila deserved better. My cock had other ideas, however. It was straining to break out of my pants. Part of me wanted to move slowly, to cherish the moment, while another part of me was in a hurry to get into her pants.

While my internal battle was raging, Sheila's stroking of my arm started to slow, and then stopped. Was she about to move her hand to my raging hard-on? Was she teasing me, by waiting and building up the suspense? No - she had fallen asleep.

I ran my hand up her leg, moving it quickly up her bare skin to the edge of her skirt. No reaction. I squeezed her shoulder and moved my head to kiss her again. Nothing! Her breathing was steady and she was either asleep or passed out.

Great! Sweet Sheila, my favorite fantasy was asleep in my arms. So much for our night of passionate, sweaty sex. I just held her for awhile, as my cock returned to nearly normal. Now what? I couldn't leave her passed out on the sofa, so I did the gentlemanly thing. I put her to bed. It wasn't hard. I picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, and pulling back the covers, laid her gently down. There was an oversized t-shirt hanging on the back of the bathroom door. I slipped her skirt down over her legs - gawd what legs! I tried not to stare too long at her sex, barely covered by a pair of dark blue panties. Unbuttoning her blouse was harder. I didn't want to wake her, but the buttons were very small. I decided to leave her bra on. It too was dark blue, and matched her panties. I pulled the t-shirt over her head and laid her back down on the pillow. With a sigh, she snuggled down into the bed and rolled onto her side. I pulled the covers over her, and lightly kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you" she whispered. I was so startled that I almost tripped over backwards.

I went back into the living room and plopped down on the sofa. I was tired. It was late, I was horny as hell, my "date" had bagged out on me, Sheila had fallen asleep in my arms, what next? Now I needed to drive myself home, and get some sleep. I never would have imagined what happened next.

Sheila was lightly shaking my shoulder. "John, John, it's time to wake up."

"Whaaat?" I groaned, pulling the covers up over my shoulder.

"Come on sleepy head, I have a surprise for you" she whispered.

"Whaaat?" I groaned again.

Wait a minute. My brain started to function about now. Where was I, and why was Sheila waking me up? I was on her sofa, snuggled down under a quilt, and wearing only my boxers. Where were my pants? Who took my shirt off? Where did the blanket come from? Suddenly I was awake, and sporting my usual morning hard-on.

Sheila was sitting on the edge of the sofa, wearing the t-shirt from last night. Given the way her nipples pressed and danced against the fabric, my guess was she was no longer wearing a bra. She smiled at me, and ran her hand up along my leg.

"How did I get here?" I mumbled.

"You put me to bed, so I put you to bed."

"Whaaat?" I asked.

"When I woke up to go to the bathroom and get a drink of water, you were asleep on the sofa. The least I could do was return the favor, and get you ready for bed and tuck you in" she answered.

All I could say was "thank you", but I was starting to wonder how I was going to make it either to the bathroom or my pants without letting Sheila know the effect she was having on me with my cock tenting my boxers. Sheila helped with the answer. She leaned forward, bringing her face down close to mine.

"I want to thank you" she said, with a gleam in her eye. "You were so nice to me last night. First spending the whole evening with me at the club, and then putting me to bed when I fell asleep on you. Most guys I go out with would have taken advantage of the situation, and I would have woken up naked and fucked." She smiled at this point "Not that I always mind waking up naked and fucked by a good man."

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Then she kissed me. Gently at first, but with slowly increasing passion, the kiss lengthened, her tongue working its way into my mouth. She tasted of toothpaste, and I can only imagine what I must have tasted like - stale beer and pretzels? I don't know if I was surprised or startled, but it took me a moment to grasp what was about to happen. Here I was laying on the couch, with Sheila leaning over me trying to find my tonsils with her tongue, a fantasy come true. Our tongues dueled for a long time, before we both came up for air. My arms were pinned beneath the covers, so I had yet to touch Sheila, and I wanted to touch Sheila. Her hands had been rubbing various parts of my legs and torso through the blanket, but she also seemed to want some skin.

"Let's take this into the bedroom - please!" Sheila asked, standing up and pulling on my hand.

"Lead the way."

Moments later, we were standing alongside her bed, locked together in another passionate kiss, but this time, both our hands were busy. I was right, Sheila had removed her bra sometime earlier. I slipped my hands down over her tight ass, and pulled her tight up against my erection. My knee slipped between her legs, and I could feel the heat and dampness of her sex through the thin material of her panties. She started to hump my leg ever so slightly, rubbing her sex against my leg, seeking friction. Our tongues kept up their friendly dueling, while Sheila tried to push my boxers to the floor. They kept getting caught on my erection. She finally stepped back from me, and first pulled her shirt over her head, and then reached out and pulled my boxers open and down. Dropping to her knees, her hands closed around my cock and her tongue snaked out to lick away the drop of pre-cum on the tip. She swirled her tongue around the head and then kissed it. My cock swelled and twitched under her watchful eye, and talented mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head again, and kissed it again, but this time let it slide into her mouth. She clamped her lips around the crown of my cock and started to suck. One hand was busy pumping up and down the shaft while the other pulled my ass forward, forcing more and more of me into her mouth. I was not going to last long under her oral assault. Her head started bobbing up and down, fucking me with her mouth. I wanted to hold off cumming, but, gawd her mouth felt soo good.

"I'm soo close" I warned her.

It only caused her to increase the attack on my cock. I'd been blown a few times, but nothing like this. It had always seemed like the girl was doing me a favor, but Sheila was sucking on me like my cock was the best thing she had ever had in her mouth. Again and again, her tongue slid around the head, and licked my slit before she sucked me back deep into her mouth. I could feel the back of her throat at the end of each thrust.

"Sheila, I . . . I'mmmm,, I'mmmm goingggg tooooo c..c..cummmmm! I moaned, and then exploded in her mouth.

I felt like my insides were pumping down her throat. Blast after blast sprayed from my cock. She never let up sucking, drinking down my spunk, swallowing fast to keep from gagging. As I slowly came back to reality, my knees sagged and I sat down on the edge of the bed. Sheila followed me down, never letting my cock slip from her lips. Now she used more tongue, swirling her tongue around the head, keeping me stiff. By the time she sat back on her haunches, and let my cock spring free from her mouth with a loud pop, I was nearly as hard as when she first started blowing me.

"Gawd, that was amazing" I said softly.

"My pleasure" she answered, smiling up at me. My thoughts exactly.

"Come here." I said, pulling her up into my arms.

Her breasts were right at my eye level, and needed to be kissed. Who was I to deny her hard nipples, and full breasts. I flicked the tip of her right nipple lightly with my tongue, barely wetting it, and then blowing on it. I then repeated the same thing on her left tit. Sheila shivered. Her pink aureoles were standing proud, and shiny from my tongue. Sheila leaned into my face, trying to feed me more of her tit, but one thing I have learned, despite not having many partners, is to go slow, to build a woman's passion, to try and have her nearly begging to sucked or eaten or fucked. I flicked the tip of her nipple again, feeling the stiff, nubbly skin. Sheila moaned. I started kissing the sides of her left breast, working my way over the top and down the valley between them, and again over the top of her right breast, careful to stay just above her nipples. I could feel them swell, and fill out even more, as I teased her. I kissed back and forth between her tits, finally sucking her nipple into my mouth, all the while continuing to lick and tease her nipples with my tongue.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:21 AM
My knee was between her legs, and she settled her weight down on top of my leg, rubbing her wet sex against me, kissing my leg with her nether lips. I slid my hands down her back, and grabbed the cheeks of her ass, one in each hand, and helped her rub herself against me. Sheila started to moan, and turn her upper body to feed me one breast and then the other. Cupping my hands beneath her, I lifted her up off my leg and laid her down onto the bed. Her legs fell open as she lay back, her knees at the edge of the mattress, her sex spread open before me, her breasts heaving with excitement. For a moment, I stopped and looked down at her, our eyes met and held one another. Sheila was so beautiful, her face flushed, her nipples hard, her breasts full and damp from my tonguing, the lips of her cunt swollen, the pink nub of her clitoris poking out from her curly blond triangle. Bending down, I lightly kissed the top of her slit, nuzzling my nose down into the tight curls covering her mons. Next I ran my tongue up the inside of her leg, stopping just short of her cunt, and again I stopped and kissed just above her clit. I dropped back down and licked the inside of her other leg. Her inner thighs were creamy white, and so soft. The lick was followed by a quick series of kisses, each one closer to her sex. Sheila was moaning now with every touch of my lips. I could smell the rich musk of her need, hear the slippery sound of her vaginal lips opening as she spread her legs wider as I got close to her cunt.. I kept teasing her, kissing or licking up the inside of her thighs, stopping short of her cunt each time, until she finally grabbed my head and jammed my face into her snatch. I stiffened my tongue and stabbed it into her, impaling her on my tongue as she squirmed and thrust and ground cunt into my face. I knew she was close. Hell, I was close. All of the teasing and tasting and moaning had me hard as a board and close, so close, but I was not going to waste my load on her sheets. I needed to fuck her, and I needed to have her cum first. There was no more teasing now. I alternated between tongue fucking her and licking her clit, three or four tongue thrusts, and then back up to her clt. I finally took her clit between my lips and pulled on it ever so lightly with my mouth, all the while frantically licking it. That did the trick, Sheila's hips arched up off the bed, both of her hands held my face hard against her cunt, and I could feel the tremors running up through her body. The tension in her body was tremendous, every muscle taut. Only her head, shoulders and feet touched the bed. "Oh gawd! Ooooh! Gawd! Ooooh mmmmy gaaaaawd! Oh! Oh! Ooooooooh!" My mouth was flooded with her honey. Her legs clapped tight around my ears and fell open. Her hands never left my head, but stopped pressing me hard into her sex. The tension just drained out of her body, and she settled back down onto the bed. I laid my head up on her belly and her fingers started to caress and play with my hair. My face was wet with her relasese. We both were smiling, but now I needed release. My cock throbbed against her leg.

"John, fuck me now, please!"

I did not need to be asked twice. Sliding up onto her, I raised up onto my knees, my cock proud and erect in front of me. Shelia stared at it, her eyes hooded with lust. Reaching down, she grasped it with both hands, squeezing and stroking me. As I leaned forward, she drew the head down between her cunt lips and teased herself, rubbing her clit, leaving the tip wet. She then lined me up, and raising her hips, wedged the first two inches into her tight snatch. I tried to hold still, and savor the wet heat of her tight sheath, but I could not resist. I thrust forward just as Sheila raised her hips, and impaled herself on my hard cock. We both groaned. Rearing back, I thrust again, desperate to be fully buried in her snatch. Gawd she was tight! I could feel the walls of her vagina stretching to accommodate my girth, but I still had several inches still to go. I paused. Sheila squirmed around on my cock, pinned to the bed by my weight and the manflesh buried in her. She was panting with need, mewing and moaning beneath me. I let my cock slip almost out of her, just keeping the helmet of my hard-on between her nether lips. She sensed what I planned, and quickly spread her legs wider, planting her feet on the bed, bracing herself. Raising up on my arms, and holding onto her shoulders, I thrust into her, pushing, straining, lunging forward into her. All resistance gave way, as I buried myself balls deep into her body. Sheila wrapped her legs around me, keeping me from pulling back, and also keeping me fully sheathed. She started to grind her clit against my pubic bone, little quick thrusts, without releasing her legs. I could feel the warm wet walls of her vagina clutching and squeezing the shaft of my cock. Suddenly, her cunt muscles clamped down around me, and Sheila arched up against me as she climazed.

"Oh gawd, oh gawd, oooooohhhh gawwwwwddddd!" she groaned as her orgasm coursed through her body.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 10:22 AM
I could feel her inner muscles clutch and release, clutch and release as she spasmed around my shaft and then the flood of her juices squeezed out between us. Thank gawd she had brought me off before, because I was so close to cumming, it was all that I could do not to let go right then. Before Sheila's breathing returned to normal, I was humping into her again. Now I couldn't wait. Her hands reached down and clutched each of my ass cheeks, and she urged me into her on each thrust. My brain was no longer functioning, all I knew was that I needed to keep drilling my cock into her, keep feeling her wet snatch around my shaft, keep driving toward release, humping, humping, fucking her hard and fast toward my own release. The tingling in my balls was all to familiar and started all too soon, but I could not hold back any longer. I needed to cum NnnnnnoooWWWW! Rope after rope of my spunk blasted into her. I could feel the head of my cock expanding, rubbing against the sides of her vagina walls. Sheila pulled hard on my ass to keep me lodged as deep as possible, grinding her clit against me. I swear I saw stars, the world stopped for a long moment, it was the most amazing orgasm I had ever had, or at least could ever remember at that moment. Finally, I slumped down on top of her, my cock still pulsing and softening in her, my head on her heaving chest. I could just reach her right nipple with my tongue and lips. I couldn't resist playing with it with my tongue, flicking the stiff nubbly flesh. Before long, Sheila was cradling my head, gently encouraging me to lick and suck her tit, and I was happy to oblige. Before long she shifted beneath me so I could reach the other one, and I kept up the slow, insistent teasing. I'm sure when either of us realized it, but my cock never really went soft, and with her tit-flesh in my mouth, I was fully hard again, and Sheila was starting to move against me, as we started to slowly fuck. Eventually, Sheila rolled me over, never letting me slip from the warm wet grasp of her snatch, and sitting astride me, started to ride me. Occasionally she would lean forward, and feed me her nipples, but mostly she worked her hips up and down on my shaft, making small circles each time she bottomed out, to rub her clit against me. As her motions became most urgent, I reached up and wrapped one hand around each breast, gently squeezing and palming them. I could sense the tension building in Sheila, as she worked herself toward cumming. I was in no hurry to cum, but knew that I would get there before long. A couple of minutes later, Sheila jammed herself down on my cock, letting all of he weight rest on the point of my shaft, impaling herself as fully as possible, and came. This orgasm was different from before, rather than a sharp release of tension, she seemed to be suspended in time, her cunt muscles clamped down on me and did not release, her breathing stopped, and she became completely still. I wanted to move, to thrust up into her, to continue to fuck her, but I waited. Her cunt muscles relaxed their death grip on my cock, and started to clutch and release, clutch and release around me. With a long sigh, Sheila slumped down on to my chest, limp and motionless, except for the continuous spasming of her cunt on my cock.

"OOoooohhhh, Joooohhhnnnnn! Oooooh, oooh, ooh, oh John! Mmmmmmm, sooooo good, sooo good" she sighed.

As the tension left her body, it seemed to fill mine, and I came again, letting the squeezing action of her vagina milk the semen from my cock. Now I was the one drifting on a post orgasm high. We lay there for a long time, neither of us moving, just enjoying the moment of bliss, the feel of skin on skin, the warmth of two together.

"You are my morning man!" Sheila whispered, as she nuzzled my ear.

beck7777
27-03-2006, 10:31 AM
u r so damn fxxking good bro!!! will up u when recover... more stories pls! :D

Keong19
27-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Thanks Bro for so supportive.
Really appreciate it, thanks again.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 11:35 AM
The Visitor

The sound of footsteps and voices rattles along the corridor of the Dallas Fort Worth airport. A tall slender man exits slowly through the security gate and strides along the corridor toward the baggage claim, scanning the crowd that is milling around. He knows who he is looking for, someone he has never met in person, but someone he knows very well and would recognize at first sight. With his laptop slung over a shoulder and a small carryon bag in hand, he parts the crowd looking around for the face he expects to see. Then he sees her, just as he had imagined, a pretty face with a beaming smile, lovely rounded cheekbones, and sparkling blue eyes, framed beautifully by long blonde hair. She waves excitedly the moment she sees him and he returns her smile and walks directly up to her. There are other reunions taking place but those all melt away as these two come together for the first time.

"Amy?" he asks tentatively, knowing that it is her, but just wanting to make sure before he completely embarrasses himself.

"Derek?" she replies in kind.

"Yes," he replies. "Nice to meet you."

Although their hands are extended, there is no handshake exchanged between them. They simply slip into each other's arms, their heads tilt slightly to the right and their eyes close just as their lips met for a long warm kiss. A few people pause as they pass by, observing the older man and the pretty young woman, kissing not as father and daughter do but as lovers. His hands feel along the bare stretch of skin of her waist and ride up the soft fabric of her tank top. Her arms wrap around his shoulders and she presses her body against him as they kiss. When they are finally winded from the length and depth of the kiss, their lips part.

"You don't know how many times I've dreamed of kissing you like this, Amy," he says.

"Probably as many times as I have," she replies.

They stand closely together, intimately their arms still surrounding each other, looking at each other's face in person for the first time.

"So what do you think? Disappointed?" he asks with his straight midwestern accent. He knows he is old enough to be her father's older brother, but had always looked younger than his age. The approving look in her eyes makes him thankful for his beneficial genetic inheritance and the regular exercise routine that he employs to stay in shape.

She smiles and shakes her head. "Not at all! You're just as handsome in person as you are in your pictures," she answers in her sweet Texas drawl.

"Let me look at you," he says, taking a step back and gazing up and down as she slowly twirls around. She is maybe a bit taller than he expected and she looks younger, but everything else fits perfectly; her long shapely legs shown off by the short flouncy skirt, the womanly flair of her hips, her firm round ass, the narrowing of her waist, the full swell of her breasts.

"So?" she asks as she faces him again. "You like?"

"You are even more beautiful than I expected," he says, his voice tremulous with excitement.

She leans toward him for another kiss, this one light and sweet but full of promise for things to come. She rests her hand on his chest, her long fingers tracing over the shape of his pecs. "We should check for your luggage."

"Got it," he says, patting his carryon. "I believe in traveling light."

Keong19
27-03-2006, 11:37 AM
"I guess so," she chuckles. "I took three suitcases when I went to Vegas and I thought that is packing light."

He takes her hand and she leads the way to her car. As they walk, she asks about his flight, which is uneventful, and he asks about her work and school, which are both going well. Once they begin to talk, the conversation just keeps flowing, revolving around their excitement and anticipation of finally meeting. They had met online about a year before and had chatted infrequently at first, but as they got to know each other better a definite attraction evolved. They soon graduated from chatting to talking on the phone and the inevitable desire to meet in person arose. And now they have finally met and both can feel the electricity.

"Here's my car," she says, pointing to the cute little blue compact.

He escorts her to the driver's door, and after she opens it up, he holds her back for a moment. He places his hand on her cheek and caresses it lightly, savoring the soft warm skin and looking deeply into her baby blue eyes.

"I feel really good about this," he says softly.

"So do I," she responds.

He leans his head toward hers and brushes his lips against hers. It is a sweet sexy kiss made more emphatic as his hand glides down from her cheek over her neck and chest until it comes to rest on her breast. He feels the full swell of her firm young flesh fill his hand completely, and her nipple grows stiff with his touch. She lifts her hand to his neck and rakes her nails over the back of his neck. Their kiss strengthens and deepens and he strums his thumb over her erect nipple that is protruding into the thin fabric of her tank top.

When a car passes by, he breaks the kiss. "I think we need to get a room."

She nods. "I know just the place," she says. "Mine."

He grins and helps her into the driver's seat. He hustles around to the passenger's door and climbs inside. It is a warm Texas summer day and the drive will take about a half hour.

When they come to a stoplight, he leans over for a kiss and she complies willingly. At the next stoplight, when he leans over again, she is ready and kisses him passionately. He brings his hand up to fondle her breast, cupping it and squeezing it gently. She moans when he rubs his thumb over her taut nipple. Since it is a fairly long stoplight, he grows bold enough to pull at her top, pulling the stretchy material down enough to bare an erect pink nipple. Amy squeals as he breaks off the kiss and drops his head down to kiss and suckle the hard pink tip.

"Derek!" she squeals. "We're in public!"

She may have been complaining but she doesn't object, in fact, she combs her fingers through his sandy brown hair. When the light finally changes, the impatient driver behind her lays on his horn. With an easy grin, her passenger pulls back into his seat as she starts through the intersection. He chuckles when looking over to see her pert little nipple still poking out the top of her shirt.

"You perv!" she says, adjusting her top to cover her breast up.

He laughs and tries to content himself with caressing her long tanned thigh, running his fingers back and forth from near her knee up to just under the hem of her short skirt. He can feel the heat building up under her skirt.

When they arrive at her apartment, she shows him around. They pause by the door to her bedroom and embrace. She loops her hands up behind his neck and he lets his hands roam over her body, from her firm round ass up to her perfect breasts and back.

"I can hardly wait to make love, Derek," she coos as his kisses spread across her cheek to her neck. "I want you so bad."

"I want you too, Princess," he whispers into her ear. He licks under her ear and nibbles on her ear lobe. "I've been saving myself for this. I is sure that some handsome young doctor is going to sweep you off your feet before I had a chance."

She laughs. "No such luck! You're the one I've wanted."

They kiss again, enjoying the sweet tingling sensations that are passing back and forth between them as their bodies press and rub together.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 11:38 AM
"You know, before things get out of hand here," he says finally. "I could really use a shower. It is a long plane ride and I would really like to freshen up before we go out to eat. Okay?"

"Sure. We have plenty of time I guess," she says. She gives him a quick kiss and then shows him the bathroom and sets out some towels for him. "If I hadn't taken a shower just before leaving to pick you up, I just might join you."

"You're always welcome to join me," he says with a grin. "But I won't be long."

She leaves him in the bathroom and he starts the shower and quickly undresses. As he steps into the shower, he realizes that the door is left open and he thinks about closing it, but figures it doesn't matter. Washing down his body, he realizes how excited he is to see her and his arousal is plain to see. His cock is growing long and thick and becoming extremely sensitive as he thinks about the next few days with her. Just the simple act of washing sends a wave of pleasure through him as he rinses his body, making it ready for her.

When he steps out to dry off, she is sitting the counter with one leg up, her foot resting on the countertop. In her right hand she holds a drink and sips from it while her left hand idles between her legs, her fingers grazing up and down over the light blue silk panel covering her pussy. Her arousal is evident in the delightful tips of her breasts that protrude proudly into her top. She has mixed him a drink and he sips from it.

"Couldn't wait, could you," he says, careful to conceal his throbbing manhood from her sight.

"I couldn't resist watching you, Handsome!" she teases.

"Uh-huh," he grunts and towels his wet body. It is difficult to avoid letting her see his body and finally just stands naked before her in all his glory.

"Mmm, you have a beautiful body, Derek," she says slipping off the counter and moving closer to him, her baby blue eyes sweeping all over his flesh. There is a light dusting of hair on his chest and belly and some fine curls over his cock and balls, which are both freshly shaven clean. Her hand reaches over to touch him, her fingertips gliding over his chest and down his belly. He can see that her eyes are trained on his cock, dangling provocatively between his legs. "Mmm, maybe I shouldn't have come in here."

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I may not be able to resist you, I want you so bad," she sighs. "I have this terrible urge to drop to my knees and suck that big beautiful cock of yours."

At the sound of her comment, his cock twitches involuntarily and quite noticeably.

"I thought you wanted to have dinner first," he says as her fingers comb through his pubic hair and near his throbbing manhood. Standing beside her completely nude while she is fully dressed is very stimulating for some reason. "Although I gotta admit that the thought of tearing off your clothes and taking you right here and now is pretty appealing."

"I know," she replies. "But then we would probably never get to dinner."

"Probably not. And then we'd starve to death."

"But with a smile on our faces."

She looks down again. "I hope you brought some baggy pants to wear, cause that big old thing is gonna need some extra room."

"I'm prepared," he remarks. "In every way possible."

"Good."

She is standing so close to him now, her fingers lightly raking through the short curls of his pubic hair. His cock is nearly at full attention and is almost bumping against her belly as it stands straight out from his body. She leans her face toward his. Their eyes close and their lips meet in a gloriously wet kiss. Her mouth tastes like a delicious margarita. They fall into an embrace and their hands paw at each other's body. When their long deep kiss threatens to stifle them, she breaks away and turns within his arms, She arches her back and grinds her firm ass against his crotch. He reaches down and guides his erection under her skirt and between her legs. As his long hard shaft rubs against her pussy through the thin fabric of her thong, she reaches for his hands and guides them to her breasts. He pulls at her top, tugging the blue material down and exposing the full curves of her breasts. Standing before the mirror so intimately and watching each other is fueling their passion.

"My god you are so beautiful," he says in between kisses along her neck.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 01:17 PM
"We are gonna be sooo late for dinner," she warns.

"I know," he whispers into her ear before licking around it and kissing her neck one last time. "And I really am starved ... for you and for a good thick steak."

She turns to face him, cupping her breasts and holding them up toward him. "Then why don't you have a piece of me now and save the rest for later?"

He takes her into his arms again and guides his mouth to her breasts. He kisses her tender flesh and then licks around her nipples before finally closing his lips around each nipple, sucking and nibbling. Her head falls back as she arches her back and thrusts her breasts up into his hungry kisses. She feels as if she is about to climax before they struggle apart.

"We should get ready and go," he says.

She nods and adjusts her clothes, popping her tits back under her top and smoothing out her skirt. She watches as he dresses, his silk boxers making a handsome tent as he adjusts his erect cock underneath. A pair of slacks and a sport shirt come next and he is ready.

They have dinner at a small little restaurant nearby. When they are shown to their table, she invites him to sit next to her in the booth and is disappointed when he declines.

"Why not?" she asks.

"Well, if I sit next to you, I won't be able to keep my hands off you and there isn't all that much privacy here," he explains.

She frowns and shrugs her shoulders. They sit facing one another and talk, ordering drinks and dinner. Partway through the meal he feels something on his leg and realizes that it is Amy's foot. She has slipped off her shoe and is running her toes up along his leg.

"What have we here?" he says amused by her playful action. He reaches down and takes hold of her foot, tickling the underside and making her laugh.

"Derek!" she squeals. "People are watching!"

"And you're lucky I'm so hungry," he says, letting go of her foot and attacking again his filet. Two bites later, she still hasn't retrieved her foot and he feels her toes rubbing gently over his swollen crotch. He glances over to see her picking at her dinner and looking over at him, measuring his reaction. Her impish smile is intriguing and brings a grin to his face. Her toes are outlining the length and breadth of his cock, stroking him gently back and forth. "You are so lucky," he says.

"I am, am I?" she answers with a cheeky grin.

"You are," he replies. "Because if I were a lesser man, I'd be leaping over this table and attacking you on the spot."

"But what if that was what I really want you to do right now?"

He feels her press her toes more firmly against his crotch. The devilish warmth of her grin and the pressure from her toes is electrifying him, spreading a vibrating desire through his body.

"Hmm," he growls. "You are so gonna pay for this."

Her toes glide up and down along his hardened shaft. "And I can tell already that I am just going to love this payback."

The rest of the dinner goes much the same; she teases him and he makes some sort of lusty threat. With each flirtatious comment or gesture, with each seductive glance, with each salacious word, the sexual tension between them grows. They are oblivious to the glances of the other patrons, many obviously curious about this older man and beautiful young woman. The older men would look over enviously; the older women would glance over jealously. But that attention went unnoticed as they feed each other bites of dessert and flirt shamelessly.

Leaving the restaurant, they pause by her car. She leans back against the side of it as he approaches. He rests his hands on the edge of the roof and bends toward her. They are so very close but the only thing that touches are their lips, and shortly thereafter their tongues in a kiss that grows from soft and tender to deep and penetrating.

"God, I love the way you kiss me," she says breathlessly as he cants his head back.

"When a girl has such a great set of lips, she'd better get used to getting kisses like that," he grinned.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 01:21 PM
Once inside the car, she turns to him. "So what would you like to do? Go sightseeing? Go dancing? Go home and fuck?"

"Wow! What a choice!" he chuckles at the options she has suggested. "Hmm. We can do some sightseeing maybe tomorrow or Saturday ... and we are definitely going to do the latter at some point this evening ..."

"Oh, yeah," she says teasingly. "You seem pretty confident."

"I am. Completely."

"Confidence is pretty sexy."

"But what I would really like to do is stop someplace where we can dance together," he says.

"What kind of dancing? Line? Swing? Club?"

"Any place where we can move together to the music."

"Hmm. I think I know just the place."

She starts the car and drives to a club not far away. It is early enough that the crowd isn't too huge or drunk, yet the dance beat is loud and driving. He follows her inside and they wedge into a table near the dance floor. It tajes only a couple sips of her drink and a favorite tune to blast from the sound system for her to take his hand and pull him up to dance.

"Let's see those big city moves, Handsome," she teases.

"Let's see if you can keep up with me," he replies.

The music is hard and the beat is sexy. In no time at all they are moving together, writhing with the sweaty bodies, their eager bodies bumping and grinding against each other. He lets his hands wander over her body, touching her, teasing her, caressing her. He smiles when his fingers glide over her breasts and find that her nipples are nearing a state of perpetual hardness. He toys with the stiff little tips and feels her grind her ass harder against his crotch. When they turn to face each other, his hands trail down over her ass, cupping her firm cheeks underneath her skirt.

She is doing much the same. Her hands feel his tight buns and grip them. When he turns away, her fingers locate his cock and rub against his still hard member that is snaking down the leg of his slacks. When she actually grabs him, he glances over his shoulder at her and turns back around to face her. She keeps her grip on his cock and shakes and wriggles her body seductively. Their actions are the closest they could come to having sex while still wearing all their clothes.

When the music changes to something with a Latin flavor, they don't stop. In fact they don't stop until much later when they are both winded and sweaty and need a drink. They sit close together at their little table, sipping their drinks and cooling down. It is impossible to talk so they communicate with little gestures, winks, and nods. They even steal a couple of kisses.

Just as the music shifts to something a little softer and romantic, they have chilled enough so that he takes her hand and leads her back to the dance floor. While the others are shimmying and shaking, he takes her into his arms in a formal dance position. She giggles as they begin to move slowly around the dance floor, navigating through the crowd and managing to avoid getting stepped on. Just as at the restaurant, while they dance the teeming crowd around them seems to melt away. All that matters is having their arms around each other and the adoring looks of desire in their eyes. When the song ends, he kisses her and leans toward her ear.

"I'm ready to go now. Are you?" he says just loud enough to be heard.

She nods. They go back to their table to take care of their drinks and she picks up her purse. The cooler outside air is refreshing and they hurry to the car, pausing only twice for a kiss. When they reach the car, she hands him the keys.

"Take me home, Derek, and have your way with me," she says in her sexy Texas drawl.

He helps her into the car and hustles around the driver's side. They lean together for a long deep wet kiss that lure their hands into fondling each other.

"I want you so bad, Derek," Amy says. "I want you to make love to me so much."

He doesn't speak. He can see the wanton desire flooding her eyes and hopes that she can see the same in his, because he surely feels the same way. Fortunately they aren't far from home. She gives him directions and they take off. When his hand isn't working the gearshift it is caressing her thigh or slipping between her legs to brush against the damp panel of silk covering her pussy. Her hand never strays from his lap, her fingers stroking lightly along the length of his long hard cock. Soon they are in her apartment and the door is closed and locked. She steps toward him and he takes her face into his hands, stroking her cheeks with his thumbs.

"I have been dreaming about this for so long," he says softly. "I thought that it might never come true."

"I never doubted that it would," She replies. Her body is rubbing up against his, her hands slipping around his waist, and her face turns up toward his angling for a kiss.

Their lips meet again in a hungry needful kiss. They clutch at each other pressing their bodies tightly together as their tongues dance and their hands play. He kisses her with a fierce passion, claiming her lips, her cheek, and her neck as his own. She runs her hands up and down his back, raking her nails over his body. He kisses her neck and licks near her ear savoring the sweet taste of her skin.

His fingers toy with the straps of her tank top, finally pulling them down from her shoulders and lowering the soft thin fabric until her breasts are bared to his urgent kisses. She combs her fingers through his hair, keeping him close and holding his lips against her heaving breasts. He licks circles around her taut erect nipples. He kisses the hard tips and suckles them tenderly, drawing her aureoles deep into his mouth and nibbling gently on them.

"Oh, god, Derek! Make love to me! Oh, god yes! Make love to me!" she cries out breathlessly.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 01:24 PM
They are dancing again, but not in the sexy and naughty but socially acceptable form back at the club. This dance is of serious seduction and flaming desire. They move through her apartment dropping their clothes along the way; shoes kicked off by the doorway, her top tossed onto the telephone table, his shirt on the floor, her cute little skirt in the hallway, his khaki slacks hung on the bedroom doorknob. They stand together kissing and touching the hot vibrant flesh of each other's body. They are so aroused it is almost painful.

She hooks her fingers inside the waistband of his silk boxers and tugs them down. She slowly sinks to her knees as she lowers his shorts, watching with great anticipation as his cock springs into view. She rubs her cheek against it as his shorts fall to the floor and he hurriedly kicks them off. She runs her warm hands up his legs, massaging his thighs and then caressing his belly. He rocks his hips greedily, pointing his impressive erection toward her face.

"Mmm, I just love the sight of your cock, Derek," she says. "It's so big and beautiful ... and it's all for me!"

"Yes, Princess! Every inch is for your enjoyment," he groans.

"Mmm, yum!" she coos. She curls her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock and begins to lick it, running her tongue up the length of his shaft several times, always changing her path, until his thick hard pink shaft is glistening. Then she strokes it with her hand, feeling the pleasure reverberate through his body.

"Jesus, Princess!" he grunts as his head falls forward. He reaches down to stroke her long blonde hair gently as she runs her tongue up and down his hard cock.

"You have a beautiful dick, Derek," she says in a sexy, husky voice. "Mmm, I just love it!"

Then she flicks her tongue lightly along the ridge on the underside and watches him squirm with pleasure and feels his fingers grip her head firmly. She runs her tongue around the head of his cock, circling it slowly and bringing the first dribbles of precum to the tip, which she licks off. Stroking his shaft gently, she places the head between her lips and moves it around her mouth, rubbing it against her cheeks and letting her teeth graze on it lightly. He begins to gently rock his hips forward and back, and groans appreciatively.

She grasps the tip in her hand and kisses her way up and down the sides of his cock, nibbling very gently, and dragging her warm wet lips over his very sensitive skin. By the time she takes him back into her mouth, he is moaning uncontrollably. She sucks him deep into her mouth and then bobs her head back and forth. While his cock is in her mouth, her tongue never stops moving, wiggling and flicking all around his rigid shaft.

"You like this, baby?" she asks softly as she lets his dick slip from her mouth with a pop. When her mouth isn't bobbing on his cock, her tight little fist is pumping him.

"God, yes, Princess! That feels so good! Don't stop!" he grunts with a thick passion-ridden voice.

She works the head inside her mouth again and sucks hard on it, her tongue flicking at the tip. She doesn't stop. She sucks him and licks him and strokes him with an increasing force until he feels his knees weaken. She runs her tongue over his shaft and swirls it down around his balls. She takes each one into her mouth and suckles it gently.

"Oh, god, you feel so good! You're gonna make me cum in your mouth!" he growls.

She takes him deep into her mouth, sucking him down her throat until she nearly gags.

"You're so big!" she says as she tries to catch her breath. "I can hardly get you all inside me."

"Uhh, is that a problem?" he asks as she sucks him deep inside her mouth again.

"No, babe," she says and then sucks him again, bobbing her head back and forth frantically.

Finally, after enjoying several more minutes of the magic that she can make with her tongue and lips, he can stand it no longer. He doesn't want to cum just yet and the urge to return the favor has grown inside him. He reaches down to her, drawing her to her feet and kissing her gratefully, tasting his own musky scent on her lips and tongue. Then he maneuvers her toward the bed in a sexy little tango, their bodies brushing together, his slick cock head bumping against her belly, the sharp tips of her breasts raking against his chest.

At his urging, she sits on the edge of the bed and leans back. He squats between her legs and spreads them apart. The thin panel of light blue silk covering her pussy is dripping wet with her arousal and clings to her like a second skin. He can see the perfect outline of her shaven folds and the sweet bump of her clit emerging from between. He runs his hands up her legs, caressing the soft silken skin of her calves and thighs. As his fingertips dance lightly up her inner thighs, she spreads her legs apart even more, and rocks her hips upward, thrusting her needy pussy toward him.

He grins devilishly at her eagerness and licks his lips. After all the months and days of waiting, he is finally about to taste her sweetness. He crouches between the spread of her long legs and bends forward. He kisses her and licks her through her nearly transparent panties. The tiny triangle can barely cover her excited pussy folds. His fingers trace along the skinny straps of elastic that run over her hips as his lips graze on her pussy. His hands slip around to her ass and scoop her up, lifting her hips off the bed. She tastes so sweet and tart, a tantalizing mix of her perfume and her intoxicating natural scent.

She moans with great pleasure as he kisses and licks her through her panties. She can feel his teeth grind gently over her clit and his tongue press her wet panties up into the entrance to her cunt. Her feet find the edge of the bed and she pushes her pussy up into his face. Then his fingers pull at the strings of her thong and begin to lower her panties. The tiny triangle covering her wet sex is the last to pull away, revealing the wet glistening folds of her pussy to his hungry eyes. She is completely naked and looks so incredibly sexy, laying back onto the bed, her legs spread apart, her back arched slightly, the firm round mounds of her breasts proudly rising up, topped by her hard pink nipples, her face smiling sweetly, her blue eyes sparkling, and her long blonde hair cascading over the sheets. He tosses her skimpy blue panties aside and lowers his head again between her legs.

"Derek?" she asks.

"What, Princess?"

"Derek, I want you to eat my pussy!" she calls out to him with a voice filled with lusty desire. "I want you to eat my pussy till I cum!"

"Mmm, just what I is planning to do, baby," he replies, and then he brings his lips to her sodden folds.

Her pussy feels warm and moist as he kisses her folds. He can feel the hard little nub of her clit emerging from its hood and rub against his upper lip. She pushes herself up onto her elbows, her heavy-lidded baby blue eyes watching this handsome older man closely as his hands explores the length of her legs tenderly while his lips kisses every fold of her wet pussy. He presses his face into the aromatic split of her sex and his lips close snuggly around her labia, sucking her gently into his warm wet mouth, bringing a groan from deep within her.

"Uhhhnnn, baby! Ooo, that feels sooo good!" she moans greedily as first his lips pressed against her folds and then his tongue emerges. She gazes down as he begins to lap at her enthusiastically like a thirsty puppy. "Mmm, yes, Derek! Mmm, oh yes!"

The flavor of her drenched pussy is an intoxicating elixir; the more he tastes of her, the more of her he wanted. His tongue traces the ridges of her inner folds and plunges deep into the wet velvet of her inner depths. He feels her hand fall upon his head, her long fingers raking through his hair, clasping his head, guiding him, drawing him nearer. The tip of his tongue finds her clitoris, massaging both sides of her delicate and dainty pink shaft, and when his tongue gently strums the underside and the emerging bud, she explodes.

Keong19
27-03-2006, 01:25 PM
"Oh, fuck, Derek!" she screams. "Oh, god, yes!"

She lifts her legs and hooks them over his shoulders, her heels digging into the flesh of his back. She rocks her hips rhythmically and ground her pussy against his face. When she falls back against the bedcovers, he looks up between her trim thighs and watches as she pulls selfishly at her nipples, pinching and rolling them, her eyes are closed and her mouth is open and panting. With an intent and inspired skill, he turns back to her sex and laves her slavishly with his tongue, worshipping her insatiable mound with a variety of thrusts and flicks of his tongue until her thighs clamps tightly against his ears and her body tenses up as an exhilarating orgasm erupts in her.

"Oh god! Yesss! Yesss! Yesss!" she hisses with a tremulous voice as her body rocks and shivers with the quaking tidal wave of an orgasm rumbling through her. She grinds herself against him and clamps his face against her until he has to struggle to free himself and breathe.

"My god, you have a pretty little pussy," he says as he strokes it gently with his fingers. He looks up at her and their eyes meet as his fingertips play lightly upon her clit and his thumb probes at the entrance to her cunt and the tight rosebud of her ass. "And you taste so good, too!" With their eyes still locked together, he leans down and licks again at her pussy, circling her clit with the tip until her eyes close and her head falls back onto the sheets.

"Mmm, ooo, Derek! You have got me so turned on!" she cries out. She pulls on her nipples until they are taut and stiff and her aureoles are fully puckered. "I want you so bad!"

She struggles to push herself up from the bed so that she is sitting at the edge. She lifts his face up from between her legs and kisses away her pussy juices that are smeared around his lips and mustache. He rises up to his knees and then stands up between her legs. Her hands go immediately to his body, trailing down from his chest to his belly and thighs before circling the base of his cock that is still very hard.

Eagerly, she takes him into her mouth, sucking him fiercely, humming as she takes him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She can feel him swell up inside her hot wet mouth as the tip pushes again and again at the base of her throat. Lowering her jaw and opening herself up, she takes the last inches of his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh, fuck!" he grunts as he feels his cock push down her throat. "Jesus!"

He places his hands on the back of her head, more for balance than to direct her or control her. She bobs her head back and forth several times before letting his cock loose, strands of her saliva running from his thick hard glistening shaft to her mouth. Her hand tightens around his shaft and strokes him several times before she plunges him back into her mouth and down her throat again. He weaves his fingers into her silky blonde hair feeling the energy and passion in his new lover grow.

When she pulls her mouth off his cock again, she arches her back and guides his rock hard shaft to the soft valley between her breasts. She squezes her breasts together and lets his slick shaft glide up and down between them. He groans with pleasured approval as he rocks his hips up and down and watches his cock slip and slide between her gorgeous firm young breasts. Then she takes hold of his cock and kisses and licks it again, swirling her tongue around and around the head until he nearly collapses with pleasure.

"I just love playing with your big beautiful cock, Derek," she says beaming up at him, her baby blue eyes twinkling.

"And I just love playing with your pretty little pussy, Amy," he replies, looking down at this sweet and sexy girl who is pleasuring his cock endlessly.

"Then don't you think it's time that we introduced them?" she asks, letting go of his cock and scrambling up onto her bed.

"I think you are quite right about that, baby," he answers, crawling up after her, settling his hips between the spread of her legs until the head of his cock bumps up against the wet folds of her pussy. He reaches down and rubs the head against her dripping wet pussy, circling her clit and then plunging down until he finds her warm wet inviting opening. "Is your pretty little pussy ready?"

"Is that gorgeous cock of yours?"

"I think so," he answers and he thrusts his hips forward.

The head of his cock pushes against her slick pussy lips and pops just inside, bringing a sigh from both of them. He smiles from the supreme pleasure of feeling his cock finally inside the warm velvety walls of her cunt. Amy spreads her legs apart and pushes her hips upward, feeling every inch of him slip inside her. With long languid teasing strokes he begins to work his cock in and out of her. A couple times it pops all the way out and they both feel the replayed pleasure of insertion.

"God, your wet little pussy feels so good," he says, as he slides his hard cock back and forth.

"Your big old cock feel so good inside my tight little pussy," she replies clenching her pussy snuggly around the shaft of his thrusting cock.

He lowers his body down and slipped his arms around her shoulders. He kisses her fully on the mouth and soon his tongue is entering her mouth just like his cock is entering her pussy. She wraps her arms around his shoulders and winds her legs around his hips and grinds her pussy against him, feeling his long hard cock fill her cunt completely. Every stroke of his wonderful organ sends waves of pleasure cascading through her body. His kisses shift from her mouth to her neck and she can hear his accelerated breathing as his hard nipping kisses near her ear.

"Fuck me, Derek! Fuck me harder!" she calls out and then feels the increasing pace and strength of his thrusts. It doesn't take long before she feels another sweet orgasm pass through her body.

His powerful thrusts have pushed them up the bed until her head bumps against the headboard. They both chuckle briefly. He rises up onto his knees and grabs her hips, lifting her up and pulling her toward him, away from the headboard. Then he plunges his cock deep inside her and begins to thrust hard and fast. She lifts her legs and bends them back, snugging her pussy around his cock even tighter. His grip slides from her hips up her legs as he continues to rock his hips and plunge his cock in and out of her. The sight of her body responding to his every thrust, the bobbing of her breasts and the look of deep passion in her blue eyes is exquisite. Her continuous moans and sighs tickled his ears.

"You like having my big cock inside you, baby?" he asks.

"Oh god yes! I love it! Fuck me, Derek! Yes! Oh, fuck me!"

Keong19
27-03-2006, 01:30 PM
He is nearly out of breath and breaking a sweat that tinkled down onto her belly. She runs her hands up over his belly to his chest and grazes her nails over his taut little man nipples. When he pauses, she implores him down to her for a kiss and he lowers down and presses her into the sheets, his cock still deeply imbedded in her pussy.

"Derek?" she asks. "I think it's time for me to get on top."

"Oh, yeah!" he says panting and eager to catch his breath. They quickly roll over and she adjusts her legs to straddle his hips. "Ride 'em cowboy-er, cowgirl!"

She laughs and then begins to rise and fall on top of him, slowly running her pussy up and down the full length of his cock. When she lowers down, she grinds her pussy against him. When she rises up she manages to keep the head just inside her sweet little twat. He can't resist running his hands up along her body to cup her breasts, bouncing so delightfully. When he pinches and pulls on her nipples, she leans over and lets them fall toward his mouth. The feeling of his mouth suckling her sensitive nipples while his cock is pounding her pussy is driving her crazy.

Combined with the way her clit rubs against his body, she is nearing another scrumptious orgasm. She holds herself above him sort of on her elbows and knees while he humps her ferociously. Her orgasm floods his cock with dampness. She catches her breath, gathers herself up and begins to bounce up and down on him again. She rests her hands on his chest and looks down at the glowing look of desire in his eyes. There is something special in the way they fuck-in the way they made love-that is different from the other guys she had been with. He is older and experienced and seems to know just where and how to touch her and kiss her. And the adoring look in his eyes tells her just how he feels about her, how he is appreciating each moment they are spending together and savoring her presence gratefully.

After he regains his breath and strength, he silently maneuvers her onto her hands and knees and takes her quickly from behind. She tosses her head back and looks over her shoulder at him as he begins to thrust hard and deep into her.

"Oh fuck me harder, Derek! Uhhh, god! Yes! Just like that! Ooo, ooo, ooo!" she cries out loudly.

He thrusts hard and fast and deep into her sodden hot pussy, his belly smacking into the cheeks of her ass, his balls slapping against her clit, his hands wandering over her ass and back, her belly and breasts. Every part of her body seems to be on fire. When he impulsively smacks her on the ass a couple times, she nearly explodes. He grabs her hair and pulls her body hard against him, his stiff cock setting her pussy on fire and his passion enflaming her own. She lowers her head and shoulders down until they are buried in the pillows and thrusts her ass up high in the air. She looks toward him.

"Oh fuck me, Derek! Oh god! You're so good! Make me cum, baby! Make me cum real hard!"

He bangs her so hard that they collapse onto the bed, his belly pressing into the firm cheeks of her ass, his cock swelling with arousal. He latches onto her shoulders and thrusts as hard and fast and as deep as he could. He can feel his own orgasm grow near as his cum begins to churn deep in his balls.

"I'm close, Princess," he growls. "Real close."

"Cum in my pussy, Derek!" she cries out. "I want to feel it inside me! Cum in my pussy!"

With a deep guttural groan, he splits her pussy as hard as possible and feels his cum surge up through its path inside him until it spurts deep into her cunt. With several nearly blinding thrusts he erupts and feels the heat and sticky lubrication of his jism.

"Yes, baby! Cum for me! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" she cries out with pleasure, feeling the warmth and power of his ejaculation. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"

Even after he empties himself inside her, he doesn't stop moving for several moments, thrusting spasmodically as each bit of arousal is wrenched from him. His body trembles and he groans with a deep satisfied pleasure. Finally he falls still and silent and feels the heat of her body burn into him.

"Sweet mother of Jesus! I swear I just caught a glimpse of heaven!" he says as they begin to move.

He rolls over onto his back and she eases up on top of him, resting her cheek on his chest. She can hear and feel his heart beating in his chest as his arms encircle her and lightly caress her bare backside from her neck down to her ass.

"I just knew it would be like this," she sighs. "I just knew it!"

"So did I, Princess," he answers. "So are you glad you let me come visit you?"

"Of course," she says, smacking his chest playfully. "Why ever would you think I wouldn't?"

"Like I said, I just figured that some handsome doctor type would sweep you off your feet before we had a chance to meet."

"There's no way," she protests. "I told you that once I got to know you, there's no way anyone else is going to keep us apart."

"Good, baby," he says.

"So you ready for a little snack?" she asks perkily.

"In a couple, babe," he replies. "I'd kind of like to lay here and catch my breath and feel your beautiful body a little longer. Then we can get something to eat."

"Mmm, okay. But I want you to keep up your strength. There are a lot of things that we haven't come close to doing yet, and we've got all weekend."

"Yes we do," he says with a contented smile thinking of all the fantasies and desires they had talked about exploring. "The whole weekend."