PDA

View Full Version : PRC 24yo Sweet Girl @ $60

Redoxan
25-03-2006, 12:03 AM
Dear All Bros who know me, I'm back to share goodies stuff with bros here

Met her at Gelyang XX while I was in the car smsing..saw her and spoken to her. Very shy girl & polite. Ask for quotation, she ask for $80 but I told her most of the girls area that area is only $60. After some negotiation, close the deal at $60

Very horny girl, shy & service good good good

FR
Name: Qiu Xiang
Origin: PRC ChongQing
Looks: 7.5/10 (she look like a local girl unless she speaks)
Body: Soft A-B cup with sensitive nipples (she get erect fast)
BJ: 7/10 (slow & sensual)
FJ: 8/10 (surround stereo)
Damage: $60 + $10+$1

Spoke to her & find that she is really a nice girl, wanted to earn more money home, but at the same time worry for Anti-Vice as well

She is only 4 days old here. So I just hope that I can help her a bit. Told her I will introduce some friends to her.

I will only give the contact to reliable bros here.
Same rule; rep with more than 20 need to PM me only.

Redoxan
25-03-2006, 11:54 AM
I have given the contacts to ome bros..hope that they can post FR after bonk

Cheerz.

skybee08
25-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Bro, can give me her contact, After that will do Fr. Thank you bro

suckerll
25-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Bro, can give me her contact, After that will do Fr. think u r totally out of the criteria man!:rolleyes:

peterson
29-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Thanks bro Redoxan for the contact, just had a sexxion with her yesterday.

Met her and we walked together to the nearby hotel, on the way we start to chat a bit, can felt that she is a nice gal and can chat,. Reached hotel book a room and went in to the room, sat on the bed to rest for a while. Then she strip her clothes, asked me to go for shower, asked her to join, but she told me that she already taken her before met me. No choice, shower alone, dry my self and sat together to watch some dvd. Her hand started to rub my nipple and I also started to rub her back, and my hand slowly move near to her pussy, oh, god, her pussy already wet, so used my finger to finger fuck her, her soft moan started, speed up my finger, her moan become fast and loud. This continue for about 5 minutes, can see that the bed sheet already wet with her pussy juice.

Stop this and I lie down on the bed, she gave my a catbath for about 5 minutes, asked her to bj me, but she said she do not like this, I also never insisted, asked her to lie down, I started to paint her, from her nick to her body, suck her nipple, her moan started again, my hand started to lick her pussy again, till she can not take it, ask me to fuck her, so put on the cap, asked her to go on top first.like cowgal man, up down op down for about 5 minutes, I changed to missionary, pumped her hard but slow, she started moaning again, made me more high, pumped her more faster and harder for about 10 minutes, her moan become loudly and loudly, till I can not tahan, I unload. She helped me to take out the cap, we lie on the bed together and chit chat again. Rest for about 5 minutes, asked me to bath again.

We dress up, paid her and left together, of course with my happy face.

Ratings for Qiu Xiang:
Looks : 6.5/10
Booobs : 6/10 (I think only A+ cup)
BJ : Never
Frenching: 8/10
FJ : 7.5/10
Attitude : 7.5/10 (very gf feeling, shy and no rush)
RTF : YES

She is a horny and shy gal.

Redoxan
29-03-2006, 09:25 PM
I thought I have given out the number to senior bros but yet no FR so far..finally there is one

I started to paint her, from her nick to her body, suck her nipple, her moan started again, my hand started to lick her pussy again, till she can not take it, ask me to fuck her, so put on the cap, asked her to go on top first.like cowgal man, up down op down for about 5 minutes, I changed to missionary, pumped her hard but slow, she started moaning again, made me more high, pumped her more faster and harder for about 10 minutes, her moan become loudly and loudly, till I can not tahan, I unload. She helped me to take out the cap, we lie on the bed together and chit chat again. Rest for about 5 minutes, asked me to bath again.

We dress up, paid her and left together, of course with my happy face.

Ratings for Qiu Xiang:
Booobs : 6/10 (I think only A+ cup)
BJ : Never
Attitude : 7.5/10 (very gf feeling, shy and no rush)

She is a horny and shy gal.[/QUOTE]

Redoxan
29-03-2006, 09:29 PM
By the way, bros please be discreet..Qiu Xiang's fren told her about this website...

So there are some jokers here who told her fren about this website...

By the way, Tried Tarma wif Qiu Xiang & her fren today...but her fren going back tomoro alreadi...but will come back soon

I m trying to persuade them to do tarma...My FR on Tarma with Qiu Xiang & Xiao Lan coming up.....

Keep a lookout....

Redoxan
30-03-2006, 06:17 PM
For the good of everyone, i have decided that I will only post the Tarma FR once her fren decided to do, or else .....

Sorry for the inconvenience caused bros...

Just given out another batch of bros Qiu Xiang numbers..Hope some new FR will be coming..

[QUOTE=Redoxan]By the way, bros please be discreet..Qiu Xiang's fren told her about this website...

By the way, Tried Tarma wif Qiu Xiang & her fren today...but her fren going back tomoro alreadi...but will come back soon

I m trying to persuade them to do tarma...My FR on Tarma with Qiu Xiang & Xiao Lan coming up.....

irridy
08-04-2006, 04:05 PM
Got Qiu Xiang's number from Bro Redoxan. Sorry for the late FR. Here's a short brief:

Looks: 7/10 [Sweet look, long-haired]
Figure: 7/10 [Slim, about 1.65m]
Vital stats: A-cup [Soft, nipples get errect easily]
BJ: -/10 [Never try]
FJ: 7/10 [SOP]
Attitude: 7/10 [Friendly, shy, no-rush attitude]
Damage: $60+$20
RTF: Yes.

Pros: Soft boobs. Shapely butt. Friendly nature, girlfriend-feeling.
Cons: A-cup only, not for boob-lovers.

Overall session is still quite good.

Please contact Bro Redoxan, the threadstarter, for her contact. Thanks again for Qiu Xiang's contact!

Redoxan
10-04-2006, 06:04 PM
Just met up with Qiu Xiang, told her that i will introduce more bros to her...Any bros with at least 15 rep power, PM for contact...

And I have juz tried her fren Xiao Hong...Keep a lookout for a new thread coming up....

Redoxan
11-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Seem like this ger is more popular....

Contacts given to some bros...hope to see more FR soon...

sgarsemen
11-04-2006, 03:17 PM
By the way, bros please be discreet..Qiu Xiang's fren told her about this website...

Keep a lookout....

bro,
mind share her number...
also wat's damages for tarma...
which ger is the best for tarma...
if time and vitamin permited can try try... :D

YummyBear
11-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Bro,

Sent you a PM. Can I b Tang bo Hu ??? :D

xret
11-04-2006, 03:29 PM
PRC getting cheaper and cheaper?
jhaha

seeknewss
11-04-2006, 03:44 PM
PRC getting cheaper and cheaper?
jhaha

If PRC gal is average in look and body, and provide good service comparable to higher price one, it is worth it. Also, lower price do get more take up and returns so make it worthwhile for them.

sgarsemen
11-04-2006, 04:17 PM
bro,
yeah... you're rite...
some time think abt it, how come some charge us so much...
if every bro set and follow a STANDARD MARKET PRICE INDEX...
we still got a lot of fishes to eat...
y we fighting among us to pay high price for imported fishes... :confused:

Redoxan
11-04-2006, 04:21 PM
bro,
yeah... you're rite...
some time think abt it, how come some charge us so much...
if every bro set and follow a STANDARD MARKET PRICE INDEX...
we still got a lot of fishes to eat...
y we fighting among us to pay high price for imported fishes... :confused:

When I first knew her, she did not knwo how much to charge....so i told her that the sillypore standard here is $60....plus she was very willing to accept this price...

So be it....good rate for us bros here...

By the way, Qiu Xiang is going back tomoro...

BUT SHE IS CUMING BK TO SERVE US AGAIN ON 16Apr...Cheerz

YummyBear
11-04-2006, 05:35 PM
I will be Tang Bo Hu later in the evening. Will post Fr upon completion of mission. Hope I will enjoy it later. :D

YummyBear
12-04-2006, 09:18 AM
Start off by thanking Bro Redoxan for the contact. Contacted QX in the late afternoon and agreed to meet in the evening. But upon reaching the place, she claimed that she "not convenient" for a few days. I was like WTF?!?!? came all the way to know that she not convenient? But she introed her friend Xiao Lan who is her own way, I would say is an excellent gal as well.

From a distance I saw a lady decked in a white top with jeans. Not too bad I would say. On a first look, she looks abt 6.5/10 for her age. I would say she is in the late twenties. But still she looks good. Made some chit chat and proceeded to a nearby motel.

Once in the room, she hugged me and planted a kiss before proceeding to bath with me (+ point) while scrubbing me with the soap. The kinda feeling in the bath room dun really feel like bathing with a FL, more like a gf actually. Rubbing each other with kissing as well. Aft drying ourselves, proceeded to lie on the bed while she started her catbath. Nothing to shout about, as I was rushing off, I decided to get it over with earlier. Asked her to lie down while I caress her boobs (A+ to B). She responds with moans..... but I would say she is a good actress since she really seems to be enjoying herself. Till... she took started to put some lubricant. (- point). Started to pump up the pace and started doing missonary, change to koala bear hug tree, move to the chair and did a few pumps before proceeding to the bed again. After all that.... she is still smiling. (++ point) Good service attitude. Alas, my stamina went down and had to resort to unloading off with a handjob. She offered to do the handjob in a koala bear hug tree position with frenching. Thou didn't unload in her, but the feeling was equally good. Her skills for HJ is really not bad. I take it as a consolation prize for my own weak stamina. But she has proven with her excellent service to be at one of the top places on my RTF list. Report card as follow:

Name: Xiao Lan
Origin: Chong Qing
Looks: 7/10 (in the room, really looks good!)
body: 6/10 (If boobs were abit bigger, but not an issue)
Catbath: Can't grade cos I didn't wait for it
BJ: Didn't wait for it either.
FJ: 7.5/10 (Thou didn't shoot in, but good response)
GFF: 8/10 (Lots of contact with frenching)
HJ: 8/10 ( She did finish me off in the end.)
Damage: 60 + 10(tips) + 10(room) + 1(CD) = 81
RTF: Yesh in the near future.
Availability: Daily from 1pm onwards.
Definetely worth it for the value, on top of that, excellent service with good response.

As this is a new contact, kindly PM for the contact. Only applicable to those abv 15pts as a benchmark. Cheers and bonk Happy~

Redoxan
12-04-2006, 09:28 AM
Qiu Xiang has gone back ....She will come back to service us on 16Apr...

Stay Tune bros who got her numbers...

Redoxan
17-04-2006, 02:55 PM
To all Bros who are interested to try Qiu Xiang, She is back to sillypore

Will be available for another 2 weeks...

hotdick69
17-04-2006, 03:24 PM
bro redoxan want to try her.... :D

Paladine
18-04-2006, 09:36 AM
First of all, thanks to Redoxan for sharing this contact with me. Called her last night and arranged to meet her after my work. She told me to pick her up at one of the lorongs in GL and when I was there, I actually picked up the wrong girl ( so embarrassed) Luckily she called me and told me she is at the other side of the road. That girl I picked up actually suggested a tarma with me and Qiu Xiang but sensing that Qiu xiang is not very comfortable with the idea, I politely declined that girl and promised to look for her another day ( after taking down her number).

Checked into a hotel and the rest was pretty SOP. Attitude was ok and she was smiling all the time, however I kinda have the feeling that she is kinda in a rush to go somewhere.

Looks: 6 / 10
Body: 6 / 10
BJ : 6 / 10
FJ : 7 / 10
Damage : $60 (w/o room)
RTF : Maybe not (She did mentioned that she will intro her friend to me.)

Bro Redoxan, a FR as promised :) Hope you don’t find it too brief ( cos everything started and ended quite briefly)

shchen
18-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Thanks Bro Redoxan for the contact.

She indeed a very horny girl, shy & service is good value for money. To cut it short the report as follows:

Looks: 7/10
Body: Soft A cup with sensitive nipples (I believe she may have the implant removed)
BJ: never try as I was busying suck her nipple that make her cannot wait to be F by me, hehe
FJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $60 + $10 tip + hotel fee

Cheer!

Krazy
18-04-2006, 05:38 PM
Guess that I got to wait till my points go up ...:(

Redoxan
18-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Guess that I got to wait till my points go up ...:(

Yes u have to wait...but I will give you 2 now..

19-04-2006, 02:01 PM
bro,have she come back ready?

Redoxan
19-04-2006, 05:18 PM
bro,have she come back ready?

Yes, Qiu Xiang is back already..

bo chap
19-04-2006, 09:39 PM
Bro got contact for xiao lan as well?
heheh anyone went for trama b4 with them? guess it would be cool!

icecum
19-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Bro Redoxan

Just try out xiang hong on last thur due to too busy at work so now then i post my FR here......sorry ar i know this post it not xiao hong link but i like to said thank you for giving me this chance to have such a great time togethere with XH and her great service as stated below best man really like my gf lor.....

Sorry for my powerfull english ar heehee, never study hard when young hope you guy understand

on that thur night i call her around 2am++ and she ask to meet me up at lor18 but she said meet her at lor 30 cause she stay at that area and i drive over to fatch her when the 1st look of her it 6 point for the face after awhile 6.5 then we go to the near by hotel 81 and transit for 2hr...... here the action part

open the hotel door and we started to hug each other like bf gf lor and we kiss like never see each other for long time liao lor the more i look at her face the more i am in very very high mood lor from there i give her another 0.5 point to 7....... we hug and kiss for about 8min i think so then we started to undress ourself and she go into the toilet 1st and get made sure the water it hot enough and call me in.... then she reallly use her breast to bath me and my didi togethere lor... dame heaven lor and check my didi made sure it cute and clean haha and she start to BBBJ for just a while lor made me shiok for that few min lor dame naught lor..... once finish ready for the real and steady ....action....... 1st she will lick my nipple slowing slowing to thigh and to my ball then it BBBJ wow the movement she start not her water come out it my water come out 1st lor, dame good i tell lor the way she suck wowlau.... that last for about..... i never see the time sorry ar then we change to 69 lor the movement i finger her while licking i can feel her water started to flow..... the way she morn made me more hony lor... then she will bring the condom that i bring it personal and cap me on and started to ride on me she a dame good rider lor the movement she change my didi that area it abit wet lor due to her water lor... then i change to the front u know that front last the longer lor cause she like it alot until the bed wet lor but not wet untill the whole bed la...... last it the doggie... then finally i shot out my load inside the condom. then we rest onto the bed and rest by the time we look at the watch it about 3.25am++ then i ask her it she rushing time she said no.... then at about 3.45am++ got a guy call her hp i think it someone senior bro in here they seem to know each other well. then i ask her are you going to meet him he said not then i ask her why she said she it very happy and enjoy with me lor. then i ask her you really enjoy ar she said yes then i siad i not enjoy ler how? then she ask you want 2nd round and i said ok ar but i got not enough cash to give you then she said then next time lor, the time she ask for 2nd time my didi stand up liao lor, when she rejet me i sian liao lor thought can get 1 FOC :D in the end no... but never mind i get another FOC BBBJ & HJ haha... as i can tell you guy not all the same service ok it depand not every one will get the same service like me.... ok some may be even better then me lor it all up to you all ok..... not on me or bro rexdon it depand u and the XH

FR
Name : Xiao Hong
Look : 6 ( later +0.5 +0.5 total overall 7 it depand on your own )
Breast : C i think so
Vital-stats : i think got 34 25 34
BJ : No
BBBJ : 8.5 wonderfull
FJ : 8.5 shiok man
Frenching : just like my gf
attitude : 8
Damage : sorry ar i just don't want to spoit the market in here....
RTF: will cause she will be transit to thailand somewhere this week or next week can't rememeber liao

Please contact Bro Redoxan, the threadstarter, for her contact not from me ok. Thanks again for Qiu Hong contact
Well done and keep it up

icecum
19-04-2006, 10:58 PM
deleted double post

Redoxan
20-04-2006, 11:50 AM
I think Bro IceCum got it mixed up, this thread is for Qiu Xiang....

The other is for Xiao Hong.....

Cheerz...

Redoxan
20-04-2006, 05:17 PM
Just finish another round of sexxion with Qiu Xiang, still as good as before.

Today we spent some time chatting & realized that some bros here are making very "pervert" request to the gals...

If this is going to persist, i will get the number from Qiu Xiang & blah out the number here plus the "pervert" request the person asked for... :mad:

Zoick
20-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Just finish another round of sexxion with Qiu Xiang, still as good as before.

Today we spent some time chatting & realized that some bros here are making very "pervert" request to the gals...

If this is going to persist, i will get the number from Qiu Xiang & blah out the number here plus the "pervert" request the person asked for... :mad:

We should treasure the gals because they give us the pleasure. Please treat them well.

Happy bonking.

Luna
20-04-2006, 10:54 PM
Thanks bro Redoxan for the contact, here's my FR.

Call her on the previous nite to test out the number cos' bro says she only be available before 7pm. I did not expect someone to answer the call. Arrange an appt the next day. On the next day, she called me up telling me she will be late so i just told her i will wait in the room first. I waited about 30mins and sms her where is she, she said just reached. A while later, "Knock, knock" upon opening the door, my immediate expression was "Wow".

All my frustrations of waiting was gone. She was wearing like a OL, cool! She keep apologising with her very good PR smiles. Next, i ask her wanna shower? She answer "Sure". Strip and went into the bathroom. Test out the water temp and wash me up. After drying up, went lying on the bed. She start to hug me as if GF like that. We chatted a bit and we started to french. She start to give cat bath all the way down then BBBJ. The feeling is well there is still room for improvement. After her turn, i also do my "work". Did her just a miserable missionary style. After i cummed, just remained in that position for a while before wash up.

She told me will recommend her fren to me.

Origin: Chongqing
Height: 1.64m
Size: Average
Boob: A cup
Hair: Shoulder length (black)
Tattoo: one small one at the leg
BJ: 6/10 (can be better)
FJ: 7/10 (nice fitting)
Att: 9/10 (very good PR skills)
RTF: Spare
Overall: 7/10 (Attitude is the points gainer)

Damage: 60 + 10(tips) + 16(room, 2hrs)

21-04-2006, 02:47 PM
firstly thx to bro Redoxan
just have a happy hour with this sweet gal evening.due to no more energy because too tired,just make a short FR.

Ratings for Qiu Xiang:
Booobs : 6/10
BJ : 7/10
Attitude: 7/10 (Friendly, shy)

summary is a gd try with never regret.;)

icecum
21-04-2006, 08:27 PM
Bro Redoxan

Sorry ar i a bit blar liao? got mix up cause got xiao hong, qiu xiang & xiao lan.... so if you compare qiu xiang VS xiao lan VS xiao hong which it better? face,service,etc......
i had try xiao hong just that no time to time to try qiu xiang, heard from
( bro Luna that" She told me will recommend her fren to me." ) will she recommend you xiao hong or qiu xiang?
are 3 of them are friend? if can 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 wow i tell you the Q in here will be jam.....:D
Just wonder.............. Have a nice day..... Enjoy

Redoxan
21-04-2006, 11:00 PM
Thanks bro Redoxan for the contact, here's my FR.

She told me will recommend her fren to me.

Origin: Chongqing
Height: 1.64m
Size: Average
Boob: A cup
Hair: Shoulder length (black)
Tattoo: one small one at the leg
BJ: 6/10 (can be better)
FJ: 7/10 (nice fitting)
Att: 9/10 (very good PR skills)
RTF: Spare
Overall: 7/10 (Attitude is the points gainer)

Damage: 60 + 10(tips) + 16(room, 2hrs)

Bro, I saw her so many times yet I dunno she has a tattoo...

Izzit a tattoo or a bruise???

DOM ROUGH
24-04-2006, 10:56 AM
Hi,Like to Thanx Bro Redoxan for contact for QX. Pls ....pls forgive me for bad english if any. Made a booking on 21 april 1:00 pm. Pick her up at Lor 30 coz she stay there. Went to a hotel along Lor 24 she freq....bro can try there....very deseted...got priv parking so wont get summon.
Took a shower and realised her boobs quite flat...bro who tried b4 will know. How come so winkled like she removed her silicon sia. Aniway kinda turn off for me personally. Action started on bed and she started bbbj....errr not much sucking...more like jus licking only. Keep saying so big...aniway dun pay attention to that coz think she says that to all guys. She get turn on by getting her nipple lick....but I dun really fancy that coz her breast is like so lose. ( Dunnoe the terms correct anot?) aniway after that cap me and go into 3 diff postion.

Looks: 6/10
Body: Soft A cup with sensitive nipples
BJ:5/10 (As Explained)
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $60 + $15 hotel fee (2hrs)

Ash_Christiano
17-05-2006, 04:03 AM
Hi to fellow bros, is Qiu Xiang still ard in singapore?

GinWhip
24-05-2006, 04:05 AM
Oh my , is she still around ? wanted to have a go with her ...

Anyone who knows her contact plz send me her contact by [email protected] plz ^_^

Redoxan
30-05-2006, 05:24 PM
First of All, I would like to thank Bro Cheong Xiao (you know it) for all that has been done.

Met up with Qiu Xiang last friday, spoke to her & she said that she is not going back for the time being...

So its chance for bros here again....

She asked me to introduce some bros to her but one condition...

She can only work from 2pm - 5.30pm

Please do not ask me why as this is her personal reasons....

Bros wif at least 15 rep...pls PM me for contact.

Schogetten
30-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Bro care to share with me her contacts n picture if u have one?

email @ [email protected]

Dear All Bros who know me, I'm back to share goodies stuff with bros here

Met her at Gelyang XX while I was in the car smsing..saw her and spoken to her. Very shy girl & polite. Ask for quotation, she ask for $80 but I told her most of the girls area that area is only $60. After some negotiation, close the deal at $60

Very horny girl, shy & service good good good

FR
Looks: 7.5/10 (she look like a local girl unless she speaks)
Body: Soft A-B cup with sensitive nipples (she get erect fast)
BJ: 7/10 (slow & sensual)
FJ: 8/10 (surround stereo)
Damage: $60 + $10+$1

Spoke to her & find that she is really a nice girl, wanted to earn more money home, but at the same time worry for Anti-Vice as well

She is only 4 days old here. So I just hope that I can help her a bit. Told her I will introduce some friends to her.

I will only give the contact to reliable bros here.
Same rule; rep with more than 20 need to PM me only.

shchen
30-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Thanks Bro Redocan for her contact and apology for the late report.

I have tried her about four times but lazy to fill in the report.

As usual pick her at Lorxx and hit to the hotel immediately. It jsut liek GF feeling, holding hand work toward the hotel.

Want turned her on there is not stopping. One word horny girl, service is good.

Body: Soft A cup with super sensitive nipples=
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $60 + hotel fee

She just extented another 14 days.

Cheer!

Redoxan
30-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Wow..seem like a lot of bros RTF Qiu Xiang

Really a gem that we should treasure..

Bro shchen, u aso got her new number??

Thanks Bro Redocan for her contact and apology for the late report.

I have tried her about four times but lazy to fill in the report.

As usual pick her at Lorxx and hit to the hotel immediately. It jsut liek GF feeling, holding hand work toward the hotel.

Want turned her on there is not stopping. One word horny girl, service is good.

Body: Soft A cup with super sensitive nipples=
BJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $60 + hotel fee

She just extented another 14 days.

Cheer!

Gigoloduck
31-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Hi!
Kindly pm me contact number. I will like to try

shchen
31-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Wow..seem like a lot of bros RTF Qiu Xiang

... Bro shchen, u aso got her new number??

Yes, I do. :)

Cheer!

shchen
31-05-2006, 09:26 PM
Bro,

She call me and give me her new number but I would suggest any one who want her contact should ask the thread starter.

Unless bro Redoxan has not objection for me to do soon.

Cheer!:D

Redoxan
02-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Just finished another round with Qiu Xiang...

Still as horny, slutty on bed..

She asked me to intro bros to her..

Interested bro, pm me.

YummyBear
02-06-2006, 11:54 AM
Bro,

Help me check with her if her friend Xiao Lan is still in Sg. Tried to contact but no response. PM me if possible. Thanks!

shchen
02-06-2006, 11:59 AM
Bro,

...her friend Xiao Lan is still in Sg. Tried to contact but no response. PM me if possible. Thanks!

If I correct Xiao Lan gone home already.

Cheer!

shchen
02-06-2006, 12:03 PM
Bro Redoxan,

The following Bros want her contact. Pls do your SOP before you decide whether to pass them the contact or not

1. nuelin (Joint Feb 2006, Point 10, Power 0, post 4)
2. tusami2006 (Jointed Dec 2005, point 10, power 0, post 0)

Cheer!

Redoxan
02-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Thank you bro shchen...

Once again, my rule of sharing is for bros with more than 15 rep points..

I'm sorry to those that do not qualified.

Xiaolan is confirmed not in Singapore liao...dunno when she will be back

Quite miss her aso...did Xiaolan & Qiu Xiang toghether

That feeling was really terrified.

Bro Redoxan,

The following Bros want her contact. Pls do your SOP before you decide whether to pass them the contact or not

1. nuelin (Joint Feb 2006, Point 10, Power 0, post 4)
2. tusami2006 (Jointed Dec 2005, point 10, power 0, post 0)

Cheer!

DemonSage
06-06-2006, 04:31 AM
Hi Bro thanks for sharing the contact...

Body:7/10
Boobs:7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
BJ:5/10

Hmmm she is horny no doubt, but only thing which i think need verification is she quoted me $80 instead of 60. Bro you may wanna check with her on this aspect.:)