PDA

View Full Version : local FL-----Mel--------25yo

Marksman
24-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Yo!Dear bros,forgive me to create another thread for this gal FR as I had search thru SB there are some FR for her but some was backdated to 1 to 2 yrs back so dun know to pull which thread to key in my FR so please forgive me hor.............Dun zap me lah........nows a day hard to earn points but easily kana zapped..........Just kena from bro sam for being "Quoting the whole post unnecessarily - sam" and also someone zapped me for being too busy body in certain thread and told me none of yr business........Haiz........

Anyway I got a phone number from a personal friend of mine few days back and decide to call for her service few days back............huh???did i saw wrongly or did my friend sms me wrongly the number start with 6781........
I called up my friend and double check with him again and was told yes it a hse number as this gal again lost her hp(5times i heard) and knowing that my friend wun sabo me I called her.......ring ring...........can I speak to MEL please......DENG YI XIA(it is her mother i think) when MEL came to the phone I told her abt whom pass me the contact and made an appointment with her right away but she told me that she only can serve me with BBBBJJJJJ in my car as she will be going to bring her grandma to c doctor but also shortage of $$$ so willing to meet me before she goes(sound a bit familar rite senior bros,u guys should know whom I m writing after my whole report and I think only very very few got her hse contact according to what i search on SB)So drove down to Tampines ST 44 Blk 46X(haha so u guys know who she is liao,yes she used other nicks like Honey,Belle and many more and MEL is her real name)When I reached there called her again on her hse number and she ask me park my car near to the lift lobby and she is cumming down...............also told me she wear a pink blouse(her fav color) and jean after abt 5mins saw a ladies walking toward my car and smile at me i know she is MEL.

TCSS a while in my car and was told that she can oni do BBBJJJJ in my car at near by car park and I told her actually I prefer FJ And BBBJ in a hotel room and I told her I dun mind paying and she hesistate for a while and told me she need to make a phone call to her cousin before she agreed to my request and I borrowed her my hp ...........Bingo she told her cousin to help and bring her grandma to c doctor and will pass the $ to her later and was request by her to send her to XXXXXXX to pas $50 for her cousin and then she will be free to meet my request.On the way was told that she is a part time waitress at XXXXXXXXXX and grandma medical bill always taken care by her and also told me her pricing(quoted a bit high and different from my firend) and at last agreed at $130(60mins unlimited shots FJ + BBBBJ) exclude room or $150(120mis unlimted shots FJ + BBBJ) of coz i choose the $150.She also request from me a advance of $50 for her grandma medical to be pass to her cousin 1st on the way and she said the balance I can pay her after our session.After the whole troublesome procedure we proceed to a transit hotel for ...................F U N>>>>>>>>>>

Once in the lift she hugged me like her BF and once inside the room she really treated me like her long lost BF and slowly bath for me and I ask her to give me a bbbj inside the bathroom where she did.There is only one word to decribe abt her BBBJ......SONG>>>>>>its the best BBBBJ that i had in my 20years of bonking life I had not given any gals a 10/10 on bbbbj yet but i believe she really worth 10/10.................after the shower on the bed she dance infront of me for a while and a bit disppointed is her nipple(totally black black and she had some red beans marks on her legs..........but overall quite ok for a 25yo FL.

she start off with a cat bath for me from ear to toe and back to my ball and she even lick my ass with her powerful tongue and last she use her special technic(was told earlier by my friend) capped me with the condom in her mouth and to cut it short we had 2 round of BBBJ and 2 rounds of FJ within the 2hrs and no doubt she is not new in FL trade but really worth my $150...........Called her up again the next day to enjoy another 3 rounds of BBBJ from her and really miss her BBBJ.

MEL
25yo
singaporean chinese
1.64m 45kg
32b-25-32
a bit tanned with ah lian look
BBBJ and CIM:10/10(a full score for me)
FJ:6.5/10(coz hole quite loose)
overall she is friendly and willing to please and willing to do any position BUT..................................according to my friend(also her personal friend she play drug and there are some complaint abt her play drug and a bit stone stone after the session as she will use toilet for very long after the session)

BUT lastly....I am willing to share her contact BUT I only have her hse number and I feel it no good to give out her hse contact and I had ask her abt it and she hope to serve more bros from SB..............we came out with a plan that i will help her by collecting those bros whom want to try her hp and pass to her the number and she will called those bros whom r interested to make appointment ..................As ususal i dun earn any $$$ KB(kick back) from her and only trying to help her and also let more bros try her powerful BBBBJJJJJ.just PM mi yr name,and contact number(the best wan her to call u wat time) and i will pass to her and the rest is up to her to arrange with u guys butbe prepared that she might play drug after the session or watever please search old thread on her and read.................anyway i m going to meet her the 3rd time next week...........

and her current charges BBBJ nd CIM inside the car or at staircase $50, FJ and BBBj in the car $70(1shot)..........last $130(60mins unlimited shots FJ + BBBBJ) or $150 (2hrs unlimted shots FJ + BBBJ) in hotel exclude room and condom................a lot of choices rite...................

Marksman
24-03-2006, 11:53 PM
the below mentioned bros will have their contact pass to MEL first due to I owe them a favour as they do not hesistate to pass me contact whenever i ask................

myat, MugenEG9, BlurWolfe,Sextino ,Bezt_Lobang, Acanthus,mrguyguy,tan707070,happybonker,havana,cha ichi_star,sexbuzzz, Accord_JDM ,alwaysbestdeal,tanner132,iceman,Paladine ,Frankiestine,Doggone,Tionggoklan,kelvindartz,sixn iner,chessepie,risky,Candiman,Siong2,jt,Shadowbro

suaveguy28
25-03-2006, 04:41 AM
wow sounds like a good deal for a local gal... guess will wait for a few more FR than decide....
:D

aniceguy
25-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Sound familar, did she show you her IC ?
When I first meet her, she look like underage and that why she show me her ic to proft.

She lead the way to a place for the service.
Her bbbj was great, we did it on the last level of a carpark staircase where is dark and quiet. She offer a full service for me but i just wanted a bbbj first.
Was charged 50 on this.

Till now still miss her bbbj, trying to arrange another day for her full service but keep call her house(only got her house tel) was told every time she out.

Any bro have her h/p number.

mrsgundam
25-03-2006, 10:17 AM
can pm me the no. too:p

urger
25-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Indeed she gives the best BBBJ. Very soothing and slow. No rush. Every little mm of the didi also never missed.

In fact she enjoys FJ and cummed alot when i was with her.

The grandma case is true. She has a big burden in providing medical fees for her ill gdma. Bros if u have her contact, please help her.

Hey, how cum bro iceman and chai_chai star also interested? Trying to recruit her huh? :p Not bad an idea though.

GotBalls69
25-03-2006, 11:58 AM
why can't this girl sign up to SBF herself and let the guys here pm her directly? still have to go through you very troublesome le..

edack
25-03-2006, 01:07 PM
wowwww , then u mean pm our nos to u issit

Acanthus
25-03-2006, 01:10 PM
why can't this girl sign up to SBF herself and let the guys here pm her directly? still have to go through you very troublesome le..

so dat we can filter out the fakies/no. collectors from the genuine bros.

I'm sure no FLs wanna run into the AVs too.

slyer
25-03-2006, 03:27 PM
bro ur pm full. arrange wif u a day to meet mel soon. thanks

Nakata6
25-03-2006, 06:19 PM
share share??? Weekend I'm usually free ^_^

hornygoat
25-03-2006, 07:04 PM
Hi Marksman,

Tried to pm you but your mailbox is full. Can pm me any other form of contact?? My email is [email protected]

inch
25-03-2006, 07:11 PM
bro u email full...
can email me at [email protected]

bluzdaz
25-03-2006, 07:18 PM
bro, ur pm is full, can u pm me

steveben
25-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Hi Bro Marksman,
Can PM the contact of Mel or e-mail to [email protected]

steveben
25-03-2006, 07:54 PM
Bro Marksman,
Can you PM me. Mel contact nbr or e-mail to me at [email protected]

Cummingliao
25-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Not trying to dampen all your spirits, but she sound like a ticking bomb ready to explode anytime. Reason: She's a junkie & she offers deepthroat bbbj.

Actually, those who know her should kindly tell her there are many wellfare groups and organisations out there which are more than willing to help her grandma's medical bills if her family is really financially strained. There is really no need for her to sell her body to earn money for her grandma's medical bills. We are living in Singapore for goodness sake. Well, unless her grandma's medical bills is just an excuse for something else, then that is another story.

I'm new to this wonderful forum, so pardon me if I offended anybody here. Just giving my fifty-cent thought.

Aphrodite's Son
25-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Yea bro add me to the mailing list too thanks!:D

wolf_whale
26-03-2006, 02:41 AM
Bro Marks man....

ur mbox full liao. Can PM me coz i am seriously interested in Mel.

Thanks.

Hugo168
26-03-2006, 04:40 AM
I'm new to this wonderful forum, so pardon me if I offended anybody here. Just giving my fifty-cent thought.
You are quite true, but i guess singapore still has it's fair share of poor people and it's true medical bills are very high being sick is a rich man's illness so health is wealth:)

hoseiboh88
26-03-2006, 05:07 AM
hi bro Marksman,

Im very keen to try..... can u pm/ email me? thx... :)

Heritage
26-03-2006, 06:43 AM
I am a bbbj and cim lover....hope I stand a chance to try this gal....

cocaineguy
26-03-2006, 06:48 AM
hi bro like to try her bbbj... can pass me her contacts??

muthuteo
26-03-2006, 10:58 AM
ur inbox is full bro...

Presto6969
26-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Not trying to dampen all your spirits, but she sound like a ticking bomb ready to explode anytime. Reason: She's a junkie & she offers deepthroat bbbj.

Bros, i think we shd pay attention to this.

jazzcraz
26-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Yo Bro Marksman,

I think you got a very good lobang for the bros here. Pls pm me her contacts.

Thanks a million!

jazzcraz

deskjet840
26-03-2006, 10:34 PM
So any update from any brothers here?
It seem very hard to get her.
Anyone here had her HP nos?

suckerll
26-03-2006, 11:32 PM
Actually, those who know her should kindly tell her there are many wellfare groups and organisations out there which are more than willing to help her grandma's medical bills if her family is really financially strained. There is really no need for her to sell her body to earn money for her grandma's medical bills. We are living in Singapore for goodness sake. Well, unless her grandma's medical bills is just an excuse for something else, then that is another story.it's precisely that we are living in singapore that's why we have to WORK to PAY off our BILLS and dun expect any kinda WELFARE from the PAP gov!:rolleyes:

Cummingliao
27-03-2006, 01:07 AM
You are quite true, but i guess singapore still has it's fair share of poor people and it's true medical bills are very high being sick is a rich man's illness so health is wealth:)

That is why organisations like METTA Welfare Association, Renci Hospital, and those religious welfare groups exist. Government hospitals could also assist you in linking up with an appropriate welfare organisation if you are required for financial assistance on your medical or hospitalisation bills. Even if you really are penniless, they would still treat you first and won't leave you to die.

It would be the day when someone in Singapore has to sell her body in order to get money for the medical bills. I think the local newspaper especially the evening papers would make a laughing stock out of it, if you know what I mean.

suckerll
27-03-2006, 07:00 AM
Even if you really are penniless, they would still treat you first and won't leave you to die.

It would be the day when someone in Singapore has to sell her body in order to get money for the medical bills. I think the local newspaper especially the evening papers would make a laughing stock out of it, if you know what I mean.excuse me for askin' , but are u a local?

for being admitted to a hospital, u'd have to pay a deposit 1st or have a medisave account u know?

regarding the newspapers, that's even more way off as u should know who controls em:rolleyes:

fisher king
27-03-2006, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=Cummingliao]Not trying to dampen all your spirits, but she sound like a ticking bomb ready to explode anytime. Reason: She's a junkie & she offers deepthroat bbbj.

Thanks for the warning bro. You aree right of course - if she does have a drug problem, then all our bros at SB should be careful. Concerned about the red spots someone mentioned - spots on legs and feet could indicate syphillis. Or Hep C. Bros pls be on guard.

And Cummingliao is right that there are schemes to help the needy. Knowing where to source for help is the key. Never thought SBF could become a public service announcement medium :)

Marksman
27-03-2006, 01:31 PM
Those Bros whom had PM me with your contact and name I will pass to MEL in few days time and the rest is up to her how to arrange with u guys.The 5 Buddy Bros whom I also pm u back in regards you will be the pioneer batch of those she will called 1st before she goes on to the other interested bros.......................so dun forget abt the FR for the rest of the bros to enjoy.Happy Bonking..................

Marksman
27-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Sorry,the rest of the bros whom also PM me and did not get any pm from me back do u guys known the reason???????????????I had stated very clearly that I only had her hse no. and it is not so nice that I gave out her hse number >....................AND.............I still got PM from bros asking me for the number even from some senir bros.................Please play according to the game and regulation.Tks

Cummingliao
27-03-2006, 01:53 PM
excuse me for askin' , but are u a local?

for being admitted to a hospital, u'd have to pay a deposit 1st or have a medisave account u know?

regarding the newspapers, that's even more way off as u should know who controls em:rolleyes:

Not necessary. If that is the case, then those homeless people, or those old folks who live alone will be left to die. Certainly, you should know not everybody has a medisave account, especially those elderly folks who have no dependents. Have some faith in the system dude.

I noticed our chinese evening papers or tabloids have the habit of having a field day over trivial matters like this. I don't think it has anything to do with whether the papers are controlled by "Pay And Pay" or not in regard to this. :)

Cummingliao
27-03-2006, 02:00 PM
[QUOTE=Cummingliao]Not trying to dampen all your spirits, but she sound like a ticking bomb ready to explode anytime. Reason: She's a junkie & she offers deepthroat bbbj.

Thanks for the warning bro. You aree right of course - if she does have a drug problem, then all our bros at SB should be careful. Concerned about the red spots someone mentioned - spots on legs and feet could indicate syphillis. Or Hep C. Bros pls be on guard.

And Cummingliao is right that there are schemes to help the needy. Knowing where to source for help is the key. Never thought SBF could become a public service announcement medium :)

Appreciate for the compliment fisher king. I just happened to have a fifty-cent worth of thoughts to spare. And I also can see we have quite a number of commandos residing in this thread. :eek:

roppon19
27-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Cool down brother,here is for sharing and not for talks about medical issue and PAP.KUM SIA.

Cummingliao
27-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Cool down brother,here is for sharing and not for talks about medical issue and PAP.KUM SIA.

Hahaa... true. Back to sex pls. :p

roppon19
27-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Hahaa... true. Back to sex pls. :p

Yes Brother,thats the way even PAP win or not we still must have sex mah:D

dirtymonk82
27-03-2006, 04:50 PM
yup yup....just remember to wear condom and be extra safe

hsp_89
02-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Contact pls.. :)

BeDoK85
10-04-2006, 10:40 PM
have this thread stop??I did send my numbers to 1 of the brother who pass the numbers to her.still eagerly waiting for her to call.when will she call??and how to look for her in the chatline???

deskjet840
12-04-2006, 07:37 PM
:( Apparently her hse number had be terminated. Did she contact any bros here???

onion_rings
13-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Did she contact any bros here???
Actually dun noe am i still waiting for her to call me....Seems like ur luckier den me....Cos u had got her fone nos(She got mine)....So my answer to u is nope....Not waiting anymore even if she's going to call me(there are better & newer FL out there waiting for us to enjoy) ....:D

Marksman
13-04-2006, 11:05 AM
:( Apparently her hse number had be terminated. Did she contact any bros here???
Yo!bros whom had pass me yr esteem phone no. juz FYI I had pass all the phone nos to her 2weeks back and i recvd a call from her from a public phone few days back told me her hse no. was terminated and she is deep trouble including her family and half way thru her call was cut off and...................until now I still waiting for her to call me back and I will remind her to call u guys and enjoy her BBBJ after she settled her problems.So juz be patience,sori to my group of buddies for the delay.

Marksman
13-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Actually dun noe am i still waiting for her to call me....Seems like ur luckier den me....Cos u had got her fone nos(She got mine)....So my answer to u is nope....Not waiting anymore even if she's going to call me(there are better & newer FL out there waiting for us to enjoy) ....:D
So yr bottle of sperm level full again??hahaha.....................I look for new stock and let u release lor...............look out in yr mail soon.

slyer
13-04-2006, 11:09 AM
bro marksman i tink i pass my no to u long time ago u pass mine to her?

onion_rings
13-04-2006, 11:17 AM
So yr bottle of sperm level full again??hahaha.....................I look for new stock and let u release lor...............look out in yr mail soon.
Ya always full hoh....But yesterday morning already empty 1 & the half bottle of sperm to Jasmine liao...Kekeke!

Thanks bro awaiting in anticipation....:)

Marksman
13-04-2006, 11:48 AM
bro marksman i tink i pass my no to u long time ago u pass mine to her?
Bro slyer,I m sori leh.Since I only have her hse no. and I feel is not rite for me to disclose to u guys.so be patience lor.Bro onion_ring wait longer than u leh,his neck oso become so long.................

Marksman
13-04-2006, 11:53 AM
bro onion waited until many bottles of sperm spilt out liao..................hahaha..............Rite Bro?

onion_rings
13-04-2006, 06:27 PM
bro onion waited until many bottles of sperm spilt out liao..................hahaha..............Rite Bro?
Hahaha can dun bao tou me bo.....1st Mel follow by Candy den Jas(but still got to meet her)....Who's next???:confused: :p

deskjet840
13-05-2006, 04:18 PM
So i assume this thread is dead? Had any bros had her services recently?

Marksman
13-05-2006, 04:28 PM
So i assume this thread is dead? Had any bros had her services recently?
Fyi lost contact liao...........Mel MIA