PDA

View Full Version : Why are bad bonks threads of any form deleted?

SammyNewbie
16-03-2015, 02:49 AM
I find it quite unfair to us as the consumers to be honest.

Advertisers can pay to delete bad posts and threads including ours, and furthermore, edit their posts to fill up with banners to block our FRs.

I understand the rationale is that advertisers pay to reach us and we pay nothing, but in a sense, without us consuming the products, would advertisers still pay to come here?

Surely something should be done for us consumers. I do not expect boss to check and fuck every FL by himself, but I think something can be done about the ad flood tactic. Things such as limits to number of bumps per day, the pixel size of images in signatures and posts etc... will all be helpful things that could do consumers some good.

sammyboyfor
16-03-2015, 04:35 AM
There is nothing wrong with posting honest reviews either good or bad.

If one of your reviews has been unfairly deleted, just let me know and I'll take a look.

However you have to realise that there is savage competition between some OKTs and bad reviews and blatant lies are often posted by clones in order to sabotage the business of a competitor.

There is no way that I can independently review every single girl in this forum. I'd be dead within a week. :D

demonhunter
19-03-2015, 12:28 PM
There is no way that I can independently review every single girl in this forum. I'd be dead within a week. :D

I would gladly help you .....

:D

hugs
04-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Hehehehehe