PDA

View Full Version : happy ending massage after supper

taisai
16-03-2015, 02:04 AM
Just went to this massage place 2 nights back after drinks and supper in town, was served by the lady boss as it was real late at night and i really needed a hard massage.

so i went and found the door was locked. suddenly one masseur dressed in nurse uniform came to unlock the door and asked if i wanted massage. damn uniform girls make my nose bleed. opted for 1hr @ $45, requested to shower first. too bad its a shared toilet.

anyhow, stripped naked and waited for the lady boss. massage was ok, wouldn't recommend for those who like hard massage. SOP, rubbed my body here and there, manage to feel her smooth slender legs. then asked me to turned over, and GQ was popped. i asked what services they provide. managed to nego FJ from $150 to $130. capped me and gave me a BJ before asking me to do the work and do her missionary. boobs were sensitive, every time i flick or lick her nipples she will moan. thrust her hard for a few time before unloading my army out. she cleaned both herself and me and cont to massage my big head. left as a happy man.

so to summarise;
boobs: prob B cup
massage: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
dmg: $45 for massage; $130 for FJ

hope to share this to those bros who are sincere. thx!