PDA

View Full Version : No chicken got fish Halimah exhorts peasants to sarpok Ruler Loong's regime

Sammyboy RSS Feed
15-03-2015, 10:30 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from the regime's Mouthpiece CNA

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore

PEASANTPORE: Pliant Speaker of Imperial Court Halimah aka 'No Chicken But Got Fish' has exhorted peasants to stay home over the long Familee Day weekend from August 7-10. She hopes peasants would take the time to pledge unwavering loyalty to Familee.

7 August was declared a public holiday by 1/3 Mandate President Phony Tan, as part of Familee's 50th Year of Political Control celebrations.

Halimah said: "I understand that peasants are 'tulan' with Old Autocrat and his heir Ruler Loong, some may want to get the hell out of Peasantpore or protest to chill out with their families overseas.

I will inform the Immigration to 'work to rule' if our travel agent lackeys inform us many peasants are going overseas. On other occasions, you peasants want to gamble and die in cruise shit boats, that's all right but on this occasion I hope that peasants will stay in Peasantpore and really give face to Familee.

Familee will be very sad if a quarter of Peasantpore's peasants goes overseas to celebrate."

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?202708-No-chicken-got-fish-Halimah-exhorts-peasants-to-sarpok-Ruler-Loong-s-regime&goto=newpost).