PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with this wedlock case.?

CoCK ShoCk
15-03-2015, 08:57 AM
There is this still married 24 year old young lady with 3 children between the ages of 6 to 1 years old but their marriage is in shambles whereby the husband was concluded to have an affair.

Now comes the torrid part she in turn had gotten herself pregnant with a colleague at work and is about due in two months time.

In the courts jurisdiction what will be the repercussions instilled in the matrimonial aspect.

How will the divorce proceeding turn out?

Will the current children care and control be handed to her (she is currently living with the colleague's parent's house)

The birth certificate for the unborn will it state as the colleague's as the father to the child as he's biological father.

In terms of the child's future will there be difficult enrolling in schools and etc.

Please enlightenment with your valuable input as time is ticking by the second

Cheers

wittyman
15-03-2015, 10:34 AM
interesting reading

too complicated, cannot contribute :p

netrot
15-03-2015, 12:36 PM
She can give birth as per normal and doesn't have to insert the father name yet. It can be done at the later part . Of course at a fee ( don't ask me how much)

Will the children goes to the husband ? Depend if the husband want to fight for it and did he agree in the first place he won't fight for it ? ( was there a written agreement )

Lastly she should worry about is their HDB flats .intend to sell the HDB or transfer ownership ? A woman with 3 kid and a newborn baby. Gosh she is in deep soup.

Any more question. You can feel, free to pm me.

DIsclaimer : this is base on what I was told by my lawyer friends . Thanks

need_it
15-03-2015, 12:49 PM
There is this still married 24 year old young lady with 3 children between the ages of 6 to 1 years old but their marriage is in shambles whereby the husband was concluded to have an affair.

Now comes the torrid part she in turn had gotten herself pregnant with a colleague at work and is about due in two months time.

In the courts jurisdiction what will be the repercussions instilled in the matrimonial aspect.

Will the current children care and control be handed to her (she is currently living with the colleague's parent's house)

The birth certificate for the unborn will it state as the colleague's as the father to the child as he's biological father.

In terms of the child's future will there be difficult enrolling in schools and etc.

Cheers

The fact that she is pregnant with a child from another guy has little bearing on how the divorce proceeding will turn out, likewise for the guy's extramarital affairs. Reason being that division of assets is not fault based.

It follows that the guy should be responsible for the livelihood and maintenance of the three children whom he sired. The one that is due will not be factored in in the division of assets and determination of alimony. Care and control of existing kids is dependent on numerous factors, such as ability of mother to take care of them, any violence from one parent etc. The guiding principle behind who has care and control is whether staying with one particular parent is more beneficial for the kids.

Also because the girl is young and is pregnant with a child, there is a chance of her remarrying. This will impact on her matrimonial entitlements as well. Hope this helps!

FatSpider
15-03-2015, 01:04 PM
only one conclusion

24 yr old and 3+1 coming....very itchy cb... :o

sky_liner2
15-03-2015, 01:15 PM
only one conclusion

Oh spidey bro......very straight and direct to the point.....:eek:

TwinTowers
15-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Here's an almost Similar storyline
http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/wife-commit-adultery-but-gets-child-custody-poor-dad.3453/

DrPussy
15-03-2015, 04:47 PM
only one conclusion

SG gov may likes such bitch, and protect them at man's expense :D

36Red
15-03-2015, 05:21 PM
I know a girl late 20s. 5 kids with 3 different husbands. Lagi power!

ODST
15-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Based on the facts that u give.. i can say that she likes to fuck raw and permits the guy to ejaculate in her.

tonyseng
15-03-2015, 09:28 PM
Ts, are you the baby father?

francined69
15-03-2015, 09:41 PM
Very productive lady.

4getful
15-03-2015, 10:00 PM
3+1 coming, the miw must be elated to learn about it. She will be the model of sg women. Very productive n efficient.:rolleyes:

BMW69
15-03-2015, 10:09 PM

Wonder how many kids she'll have when she turns 40

CoCK ShoCk
16-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Ts, are you the baby father?

I won't want to be caught in this at all

There will be no divisions of assets as previously they live in a rental

Apollo
16-03-2015, 10:35 AM
A woman with 3 kid and a newborn baby. Gosh she is in deep soup.

Any more question. You can feel, free to pm me.

DIsclaimer : this is base on what I was told by my lawyer friends . Thanks

she can have more, if u can make it :D:D

thanks for the sharing bro :p

CumExplorer
16-03-2015, 10:38 AM

bro this lady divorce 3 times also, or got any marriage ?

devilchan78
16-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Imagine if she's a WL and doing raw many many bros offspring
will be running around Singapore.

Bro: "hmm they little boy looks so familiar" :D

Urgent26
16-03-2015, 02:32 PM
I disagree that her being pregnant while being married still would have little impact. Current husband can sue for divorce and may not need to support her, although he likely would need to support the kids. That said, if husband choses to contest children's custody, he might have a good chance esp if he can prove that he has been a good dad.

Pity the kids.

need_it
16-03-2015, 10:46 PM
I disagree that her being pregnant while being married still would have little impact. Current husband can sue for divorce and may not need to support her, although he likely would need to support the kids. That said, if husband choses to contest children's custody, he might have a good chance esp if he can prove that he has been a good dad.

Pity the kids.

Mostly right but the mere fact of her being pregnant with someone else's kid while still married does not have much of a bearing. Like I said, whether the husband needs to support her or not depends on a great many factors, such as her lifestyle during the marriage and her age and possibility of her re-marrying.

Well, hope the TS' problem is solved!

36Red
28-04-2015, 02:52 AM
Wonder how many kids she'll have when she turns 40

Your guess is as good as mine.

bro this lady divorce 3 times also, or got any marriage ?

Divorced twice. Now with hubby number 3.

mcyeoh
01-05-2015, 12:56 AM

Cheers
hahaha...fucked up new generation singaporean couple succumb to biological desires...pathetic, nasty and downright fucked up....weak species within singapore......so lucky that there is a good goverment to look after you people like pawns....funny and pathetic..great country but the new generation people....omg...funny and tiny and downright puny

jacky43
01-05-2015, 10:08 AM
Our gov will do the corect things. Of course do not have high expectation although we have tons of $ from 1900 112.

Such cases the state will take care of the childrens thats the ultimate issues. The adults I think the only help is search for jobs hoping they could stay longer with the company. And I beg mine $ this type of people tend to MIA bec they are fucking lazy. Work two days rest one day.

Forgive me this adults are worms that infect the society. I guess a group of blue and new pink ICs had jump into the shits. Every body should take care of themselves.

Have a good May day we deserve it.

swiftrunner
01-05-2015, 11:30 AM
knew of a lady who divorced 3 times but she is doing really fine now.

to each its own.