PDA

View Full Version : scam alert

salohcit
13-03-2015, 09:09 PM
Saw a posting for wechat id sha00875 a Taiwanese gal schooling in Sg and waa horny thus contacted her and enquire then made my way to meeting point. Then was informed by her that due to her sister got caught and fined 10k she ia taking precautions so have to buy app card and snap a pic o it to her reasonable thenafter she says have to scratch off and show her e pin so that she can verify that its unsed. Hugh sounds like a scam so didn't bother she replied saying that there was a guy who paid her w a used card tats y have to verify before meeting LOL. Its definitely a scam so forget it and went home. Guys be careful not to be scammed.

beautyhunter
13-03-2015, 10:13 PM
Can Save $ buy 4D :D...

sirichai1980
13-03-2015, 11:44 PM
I fell for this some years back when I contacted a FL in Taipei. Got smarter after that.:o

Saw a posting for wechat id sha00875 a Taiwanese gal schooling in Sg and waa horny thus contacted her and enquire then made my way to meeting point. Then was informed by her that due to her sister got caught and fined 10k she ia taking precautions so have to buy app card and snap a pic o it to her reasonable thenafter she says have to scratch off and show her e pin so that she can verify that its unsed. Hugh sounds like a scam so didn't bother she replied saying that there was a guy who paid her w a used card tats y have to verify before meeting LOL. Its definitely a scam so forget it and went home. Guys be careful not to be scammed.

salohcit
14-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Lol just sharing no offence to anyone but if pplr do get offended so be it