PDA

View Full Version : Must See Mei Mei

boontin123
22-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Good morning Bros. I have came across the photos of this gal and I must said she is hot and sexy. Presently she is working in BS TN (68411798) but have indicated that she is willingly to do FL.

I have tried her 3 times already in the TN and she is one foxy lady and I am still going back for more.

Bros may try your luck in booking her out as a FL.

Please up my points if you think this info is useful.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/boontin123/amy22copy.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/boontin123/amy11copy.jpg

matsuda
22-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Good morning Bros. I have came across the photos of this gal and I must said she is hot and sexy. Presently she is working in BS TN (68411798) but have indicated that she is willingly to do FL.

I have tried her 3 times already in the TN and she is one foxy lady and I am still going back for more.

Bros may try your luck in booking her out as a FL.

Please up my points if you think this info is useful.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/boontin123/amy22copy.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/boontin123/amy11copy.jpg

she do not look so hot to me sorry. trying to act coy i think.

Acidburn
22-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Wow! :eek: LOL!...this type of quality you also want to intro the bro here? :D

Based on her looks, I give a 6/10 only....and I believe this is a studio photo right?....so in real person...the rating may drop till 4/10.

Are you the owner of the TN shop? Got better girls to intro a not?....must at least have this kind of standard lah:

http://photobucket.com/albums/h317/4568520/dolce.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/h317/4568520/dolce2.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/h317/4568520/gabbana.jpg
http://photobucket.com/albums/h317/4568520/gabbana2.jpg

Sinfulman
22-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Wow! :eek: LOL!...this type of quality you also want to intro the bro here? :D

Based on her looks, I give a 6/10 only....and I believe this is a studio photo right?....so in real person...the rating may drop till 4/10.

Are you the owner of the TN shop? Got better girls to intro a not?....must at least have this kind of standard lah:

Bro Acidburn,

If that bro can produce the standard you show then his points will not be 7 liao!!! Cheers

Sinfulman

randallt74
22-03-2006, 10:59 AM

Bro boontin123 I think i give a thumb down for ur pic... relaly spolit my day... lucky bro acidburn hv something to cover back my losses... thumb up for u Acidburn. :D

boontin123
22-03-2006, 11:17 AM
sorry lor, bros standard very high.

muthuteo
22-03-2006, 11:30 AM
how come i cant see the pic? said dat the pics no longer there... :confused: :confused:

boontin123
22-03-2006, 11:39 AM
since the bros complaint that it is not up to their standards I took it down lor. Since they don't appreciate it why put it up right?

g2nogard
22-03-2006, 11:41 AM
same same..............................:rolleyes:

fcuksam
22-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Please see thread here.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50769&page=6

edack
22-03-2006, 12:31 PM
any girls wif bikinis r also "hot" leh :D :o

Acidburn
22-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Here is the 2 pic:

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd9/238648/amy11copy.jpg

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd9/238648/amy22copy.jpg

meatlover
22-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Here is the 2 pic:
5.5/10
Will give it a miss, and q for D&G. :p

muthuteo
22-03-2006, 02:21 PM
oh my gosh....it will be very rude of me if i were to comment on her looks

meatlover
22-03-2006, 02:27 PM
oh my gosh....it will be very rude of me if i were to comment on her looks
You mean her looks machiam like horse face, Opps!, I mean "no horse run". :D
Usually studio shot and in person looked different, gotta minus another 1.5-2 points. :(

Acidburn
22-03-2006, 02:37 PM
hahaha!!! :D You are funny man!!!! :D

You mean her looks machiam like horse face

boontin123
22-03-2006, 03:41 PM
with all due respects to all bros. You don't it, you said no standard, I took the photos down. I don't think it is an gentleman thing to make fun of the gal for she have no way of replying back.

Maybe just because you are a senior, does that entitled you to make fun of others? The least I did was to share, you want to poke fun at other, then poke fun at me. It have nothing to do with that poor gal. As you said that your standard are very high, what can I do, all the best to you.

Sometimes maybe we should look at ourselves in the mirror before we even comment about others. Horse face? Take a look at yourself first.

BustLover
22-03-2006, 03:52 PM
with all due respects to all bros. You don't it, you said no standard, I took the photos down. I don't think it is an gentleman thing to make fun of the gal for she have no way of replying back.

Maybe just because you are a senior, does that entitled you to make fun of others? The least I did was to share, you want to poke fun at other, then poke fun at me. It have nothing to do with that poor gal. As you said that your standard are very high, what can I do, all the best to you.

Sometimes maybe we should look at ourselves in the mirror before we even comment about others. Horse face? Take a look at yourself first.

Well said brother! For that, I will UP you 2 points for sharing. You just have to ignore what the others have attempt to show off. In the first place, when they attached the photos, are they able to provide the contact for you to bonk? It is damn CHEAP to talk but NO ACTION. :D

Acidburn
22-03-2006, 04:00 PM
What action you want bro?....kekeke! :D

You want to contact the girls, you can go to the following thread and approach "bro 4568520".

Well said brother! For that, I will UP you 2 points for sharing. You just have to ignore what the others have attempt to show off. In the first place, when they attached the photos, are they able to provide the contact for you to bonk? It is damn CHEAP to talk but NO ACTION. :D

BustLover
22-03-2006, 04:25 PM
What action you want bro?....kekeke!

You want to contact the girls, you can go to the following thread and approach "bro 4568520".

Are these your lobang? Or are you sticking other people backside on your face?:D Have you gotten permission from that brother to post the FL picture?

Please man, give me a break. Have some respect for others even if you don't respect yourself.

muthuteo
22-03-2006, 04:42 PM
aye aye...cool down...small thing small thing....

looks subjective one...dats y i didnt say anything except dat it would be rude to comment...dats just my opinion.

meatlover was just commenting on wat i said la...not his opinion on the gal...aiyoo...

peace peace:p

Acidburn
22-03-2006, 04:50 PM
This pics was actually posted by bro boontin123, but since some of the bros here say the link is broken so I help to repair the link by reposting. If you dont like, you can dont come to this thread lor....kekeke! :D Why get so agitated?

And beside, I didnt say anything wrong in this thread right? Weird fellow. :D

Are these your lobang? Or are you sticking other people backside on your face? Have you gotten permission from that brother to post the FL picture?

Please man, give me a break. Have some respect for others even if you don't respect yourself.

boontin123
22-03-2006, 04:59 PM
I have taken down the links but I don't remember you asking for permission to put it up. So if you are gentleman enough to admit your wrong to do it please remove the photos.

Peepkapoo
22-03-2006, 05:02 PM
Aiyah..one man meat, another poison mah...anyway i kinda like the boobs..kekeke..hide the face and fire the base mah..i would applaud bro boontin123 for his willingness to share..maybe he should have do better QC first lor..like bro muthu say peace no war..:D

Acidburn
22-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Ok sure, I've removed it. Please remember not to intro these type of quality to us again, appreciate that.

I have taken down the links but I don't remember you asking for permission to put it up. So if you are gentleman enough to admit your wrong to do it please remove the photos.

VIPMAN
22-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Aiyah..one man meat, another poison mah...anyway i kinda like the boobs..kekeke..hide the face and fire the base mah..i would applaud bro boontin123 for his willingness to share..maybe he should have do better QC first lor..like bro muthu say peace no war..:D

I fully agreed with peekapoo on this (minus the boobs part and fire the base and hide the face), by the way I think this post by bro boontin123 is at the wrong thread. As this is the FL dome thread and the post should be in the adult discussion thread forum or the exchange plaza. So share also should share correctly....Title also to kuachan...."must se mei mei" :D

meatlover
22-03-2006, 05:18 PM
meatlover was just commenting on wat i said la...not his opinion on the gal...aiyoo...
I'm not commenting on what you said, thats my opinion of the pic.

So bustlover, please tell me ---> Is it wrong to be frank? Or do you want me to be like those "gunners" (FR writers) to comment until 有龙有风? ---> "Wah swee swee boh chao chui, servit tork kong no horse run. You know who to look for if you want her servit." :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me is it wrong for me to say this? ---> I dun owe anyone anything that I'll needa make a request before saying anything.

* Buyer and seller philosophy ---> Remember!!! We're potential buyers, so to a certain extend we should scrutinized it first.

meatlover
22-03-2006, 05:24 PM
Ok sure, I've removed it. Please remember not to intro these type of quality to us again, appreciate that.
Then what kinda quality you want leh? D&G pattern eh har. :p

muthuteo
22-03-2006, 05:30 PM

So bustlover, please tell me ---> Is it wrong to be frank? Or do you want me to be like those "gunners" (FR writers) to comment until 有龙有风?

Can someone tell me is it wrong for me to say this? ---> I dun owe anyone anything that I'll needa make a request before saying anything.

lol....den dats quite str8 of u....keke...in any case....its ur right to express ur views...

anyway threadstarter, dun feel bad abt wat others say....as always said, one man's meat, another man's poison. looks subjective. as long as u like her looks gd liao. better still u are willing to share.

we are all nth but bloody creatures implanted with the damn horny hormones....(im sure i will be a few thousand dollars richer if not for these stupid hormones)....we pay for wat product we like. so all bros out there....leave some space for all those who are willing to share yeah? else no one wanna share liao. if u like the product, purchase it. else leave it. wanna comment, leave some mercy. we are all just flesh and blood born with looks we have to grow to accept, whether u like it or not. im sure not all bros here are godamn yandao rite?

most imptly, SBF are for bros with the common liking for gals to get together and exchange or watsoever....guys here are from all walks of life, age, hobbies, taste, looks....but we all like to bonk gals we like! so lets keep the sharing spirit up, feel free to share. ugly or fat nm, im sure it fits the taste of someone out here. ;]

peace peace:o

meatlover
22-03-2006, 05:40 PM
lol....den dats quite str8 of u....keke...in any case....its ur right to express ur views...
I've always been a very straight guy, he-she please go away. :D

Sinfulman
22-03-2006, 05:41 PM
Wah.... One simple picture sharing post becomes so hot siah...... Well guys I think lets rest the case and move on... By the way bro boontin pls post your picture sharing in adult discussion area and not the fl dome..Unless you have tried her and have here contact. Thanks Cheers!!!!

Sinfulman

laodi123456789
23-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Post deleted

BustLover
23-03-2006, 09:53 AM

So bustlover, please tell me ---> Is it wrong to be frank? Or do you want me to be like those "gunners" (FR writers) to comment until 有龙有风? ---> "Wah swee swee boh chao chui, servit tork kong no horse run. You know who to look for if you want her servit." :rolleyes:

* Buyer and seller philosophy ---> Remember!!! We're potential buyers, so to a certain extend we should scrutinized it first.

Meatlover, there is nothing wrong to be FRANK. On the contrary, I respect and appreciate people who are frank and honest.

Threadstarter had good intention of sharing his lobang and he claimed that she is HOT and sexy. He himself had tried 3 times BUT did not provide any rating. Instead it is a photo of the woman in her best pose.

But, why must people here be so critical and condemning as to make fun of the whole issue? Nobody is forcing you to accept the fact posted by threadstarter; Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If it doesn't suit your taste, just move on. I am sure when you are walking along Geylang and if any lousy WL approach you, you don't run her down by saying, "Wah, like dat you dare to offer your yourself to me ah!"

Please, I just hope people here be more gracious, accomodating and appreciative. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion and there is no need to be so critical if it is within acceptable limit. If we want to encourage sharing, then let's not run down novice contribution. Please do not judge a book by its cover. That's all.;)

meatlover
23-03-2006, 10:23 AM
Meatlover, there is nothing wrong to be FRANK. On the contrary, I respect and appreciate people who are frank and honest....

But, why must people here be so critical and condemning as to make fun of the whole issue? Nobody is forcing you to accept the fact posted by threadstarter; Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. If it doesn't suit your taste, just move on. I am sure when you are walking along Geylang and if any lousy WL approach you, you don't run her down by saying, "Wah, like dat you dare to offer your yourself to me ah!"

Please, I just hope people here be more gracious, accomodating and appreciative. Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion and there is no need to be so critical if it is within acceptable limit. If we want to encourage sharing, then let's not run down novice contribution. Please do not judge a book by its cover. That's all.
Regarding the above in Bold, I beg to differ cos I did run n PRC down at GL recently by saying: "你这种模样也敢出来赚" when she kept pestering me. Why should I give face to her when she dun give face to me with her continuous pestering. In fact I'd said worst things to WL/FL before ---> Need me to report to you or not har. :rolleyes:

When I pass a comment, I'm being frank and not blunt. People who knows me, like DNAT, ABK, l3atu, knows that I don't hold back when I comment. I kan lang boh give face one

Sorry, I dun act gentleman. I'll only be gentleman to those who deserve/earn it.

Btw, are you an FR "gunner". If not why all these fuss! :rolleyes: