PDA

View Full Version : WeChat Bonks

savagegarden
13-03-2015, 12:28 AM
Any bros tried one of those girls who offer services via WeChat? Usually Taiwanese/Chinese under the guise of studying in Sg but doing part time.

Have read about such scams in the past so I haven't tried. Any bros got experience to share?

Their pictures really make me want to go for it sometimes! :D

Doldrums
13-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Scam. Be smart. Saying this from 1st hand experience. All their profiles have the same pattern.

powerkid
15-03-2015, 12:56 AM
They will ask u to transfer money to top up their phone card. If u ask for their phone no, they will not give you. All these are scam. Please beware.

Aplove
15-03-2015, 12:57 AM
yea mostly scam

savagegarden
15-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the sharing bros! :)

tyner69
16-03-2015, 07:14 PM
i am a newbie in SG but with nearby search on wechat i did find some chinese gals stating their phone number.

If you look up the numbers in internet search engine most of them are listed in listing websites.

angel wing
13-04-2015, 03:59 AM
i encounter this wechat scam this girl will say she is from taiwan and was force to sg to work as hostess. saying she very sad and have to sleep with customers, she post some beautiful pics of herself.
she cant answer your call when u call her nor can she do video call, when ask for her location she wont share where she is.
here's her tactic of scamming you. she will talk to you for few days make you like a good friend of her, she will show some corncens to you after that she will tell you she got a customer she dont wanna take n she quarrel with her boss bcos of this, she will ask you for help n suggestions to help her out. then she will come out with an idea saying that you have booked her n ask you to bring her out.
she ask you to go some place where nearby got 7/11 store or any provision shop, when you reach the place she will ask her boss to call you. her boss will then talk to you asking whether did you book her,what is the price she agree on, etc. then the boss will say that lately the police is coming hard on them so he try not to have any money transaction but ask you to buy itunes card with the amount the girl agree on.
the boss will want you to buy the itunes cards with the amount then scratch the pincode number and take a pic of it and send to the girl then the girl will come meet you.
lucky me i read about this wechat scam in sammyboy so i act blur and agree to the boss, after that i just go off and ignore the calls from the boss and the messages the girl send. hope this can be of any help to all bros out there and dun fall for their scam. cheers.

tkclover
15-05-2015, 01:43 PM
yes all are as long as they ask you to buy itunes card they are scam....some even said you give them the card after the deed...knn, if you are with her and done with the deed i dont understand why cash is not allowed! its quite easy to spot these scam, they offered 100 2 hr unlimited shot, 300 2 hr unlimited shot, anything that is not what the market is offering , then 90% is a scam.

arrow
15-05-2015, 02:10 PM
I try a few, some not bad, some got bad breath.

calvintan123
18-05-2015, 11:00 AM
We chat only reply to those tat post ho no. And dun idle talk type. Those are genuine working girls. I have seen a few when u look nearby near GL or novena area..

HornyMashimaro
04-06-2015, 12:32 AM
I have tried bonking the girls who offered services via wechat but it is in other countries such as vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia. They are fine. But I have not tried in SG. They ask for very high price such as SGD 500 per shot. Not worth it.

savagegarden
18-06-2015, 11:50 PM
Check out ke940318 on wechat. Cute face, nice body from pictures.

Anyone wanna try her?

guochengxuan
20-06-2015, 09:39 AM
Check out ke940318 on wechat. Cute face, nice body from pictures.

Anyone wanna try her?

This one Fake photo:
http://forum8.hkgolden.com/view.aspx?type=EP&message=5669912

sand
20-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Beware of some Wechat Girls that they are a Scam syndicate.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/man-cheated-on-wechat-in-spore-says-scammers-are-very-flirtatious-and-hard-to#xtor=CS1-2

strangelove
21-06-2015, 12:13 PM
why use wechat when fldome2 has so many prc girls? i know their service may be bad and photos may be fake but at least got chance to reject and see them. only wasted trip if not your cup of tea. but guarante they are not scammers. confirm you get to fuck for the buck you pay.

reading all those men who lost money didn't even get to see the girl! really stupid. for that kind of money, you can screw a few girls already. :confused:

HeadOn
21-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Well just have to blame the guys from being stupid, easy to be scammed lor. Just use common sense, wat does the fl have to do with iTunes cards ? Isn't it supposed to be pay cash for their services ?

kane
23-06-2015, 12:31 AM
the scammers are always on the lookout for brothers whom think with the wrong head...its a number game....someone will definitely kanna.....

strangelove
23-06-2015, 12:05 PM
when i think with my big head, i save money. when i think with small head i come to this forum.

what other heads do bros have to be scammed? :D

sukebeii
27-06-2015, 05:12 AM
Hey bros, I know there are a lot of scams on wechat girls but recently I found this one by chance, her id is meng199680.

She stated her place and damage instantly and she has quite a few good pictures update every week or so but when I asked for an immediate photo, she didn't comply. Scam?

skypower_88
27-06-2015, 10:38 PM
Bro. Just my little advise.Offer someting different from market rate is never genuine. Dont say about buying itune card. Dont u think when meet up pay cash is the safest .

Moral of the story, never see goods, Someonencan wechat but never want to give contract number, is never real. If the photo is so pretty and asking for very chea price, then forget about it.

sand
27-06-2015, 11:33 PM
Bro. Just my little advise.Offer someting different from market rate is never genuine. Dont say about buying itune card. Dont u think when meet up pay cash is the safest .

Moral of the story, never see goods, Someonencan wechat but never want to give contract number, is never real. If the photo is so pretty and asking for very chea price, then forget about it.
Totally agree with Skypower. Wechat them and never give no is suspicious. Scammers are really ass hole, they come here and make a mess.

singlet
29-06-2015, 08:04 PM
for those that knows how to google search by image, you will find thier pictures on some blogs. they tend to use some pictures that are on Sina Weibo or something similar, be it from Taiwan or China.
when u ask them for pictures that are not found on the internet, or a selfie, they will send u what is already up there...
when u call them by the names shown on the blogs, they will mostly "huh? u message wrong person?" or they will block u on WeChat..

graygray
06-07-2015, 05:07 PM
Scammers Alert

Wechat ID: Cher113423

Add to list of scammer please.

Ask me to meet her at Clementi Mrt. Texted her when I arrived, She then say her friend will call me. Friend or Boss called, say his name is Ah Kun. Then the Chinaman ask me to go AXS buy voucher, I reject. Ask me to go 7-11 buy itunes card, I reject. I told him I'm not comfortable doing the AXS or itunes stuff, cancel the booking lor. He then say I wasted his time talking to me and wasted the gal's time waiting for the booking, saying I have no sincerity and also fooling around with him and his gal.
I told him no anyway, he then threaten me saying he will find my address and disturb my family.
Immediately I went to Clementi Police Station and inform police officers, they say I lucky not to transact anything. He told me yesterday got Uncle kenna scam $5k.
Along the way back to Clementi MRT then I saw the Police warning signboard.

Thankfully, I lived to tell this story.

Cheap things not good, good things not cheap

lonely_12kev
07-07-2015, 11:17 AM
snow15088...scammer beware.. at yishun

free_mansg
14-07-2015, 01:53 AM
Hi bros,
Can anyone advise buying an iTunes card instead of giving cash. How this scam works? I met one asking for buying iTunes card with receipt . She said that after the deal then I can pass the iTunes card & receipt to her instead of cash. Also saying there are no lost from my side. Please anyone can advise?

blocky
14-07-2015, 02:10 AM
Hi bros,
Can anyone advise buying an iTunes card instead of giving cash. How this scam works? I met one asking for buying iTunes card with receipt . She said that after the deal then I can pass the iTunes card & receipt to her instead of cash. Also saying there are no lost from my side. Please anyone can advise?

bro... same as other scams... they'll ask u to send them proof showing the card information. they'll insist on doing this just before meeting up. maybe that's when guys are most vulnerable? too horny. haha... does not matter what they say before that... once they've the information and get the iTunes credit, they'll go missing :D

read previous posts in this thread or the other thread in Adult Discussion: https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=458578& (search for iTunes)

cicakt3
17-07-2015, 05:44 PM
This are the few I come across with the request for buy an iTunes card and Alipay voucher. Scam sharing

1. WeChat ID: wen838022
2. WeChat ID: xixi29983
3. WeChat ID: tearsonion

Mman
02-08-2015, 04:30 PM
indeed to all the factors that were considered,
angel pics, but affordable bonk $tag. offer more than market rate, $300 overnight. meet you either at mrt station or a specific location, the most ridiculous first time i had ever encounter was a location outside of a factory. then, they asked for transaction via AXS machine. i left voice messages via wechat, and she returned message with a sweet tone.

when i said i found the axs i asked her to wait, then i was already on my way on an expressway, 20mins later, she messaged to check how was the transaction, how patient she was. :D

the pictures, the voice, i really did hope she was real, but all factors proved otherwise.

fatronnie77
03-08-2015, 03:12 PM
indeed to all the factors that were considered,
angel pics, but affordable bonk $tag. offer more than market rate, $300 overnight. meet you either at mrt station or a specific location, the most ridiculous first time i had ever encounter was a location outside of a factory. then, they asked for transaction via AXS machine. i left voice messages via wechat, and she returned message with a sweet tone.

when i said i found the axs i asked her to wait, then i was already on my way on an expressway, 20mins later, she messaged to check how was the transaction, how patient she was. :D

the pictures, the voice, i really did hope she was real, but all factors proved otherwise.

All bro take note they will ask u go Ang Mo Kio polyclinic blk723 axs machine to buy taobao credit then ask u take photo n show them. Then will tell u buy over 200 plus of credit n they will give u back the remaining money when they see u....scram...dun be stupid...

BrotherQF
17-09-2015, 04:22 PM
all of theses are scams. don't believe

strangelove
17-09-2015, 04:41 PM
always ask for video chat.
if they refuse and give excuses, its fake.

i ever encountered an australian filippino that was real. saw her live on video chat but too expensive.

blackheaven
18-09-2015, 08:40 PM
today i also gt this wechat txt, first say use cash den when i reach tell me go axs buy dk wat. too many jus today i received 5

Hentaism
18-09-2015, 09:58 PM
Wow, i had one of these scam encounters very very similar to this bro's.
Her location was asking me to go Simei. (really need to give her/him Awards for best acting!) - problem is, she said she was housed in Simei all along with some other girls by her 'boss', but my wechat "finding people nearby" when I first found her, I was at Bencoolen Hotel ...

So far all scams in wechat for me are via 'finding people nearby' ...
Reasons are always:
1) Student in SG, part time being a 'freelancer'
2) Rates for hourly and overnight are below market rate (i.e. $200 for 1,2 hrs, and $300 for overnight),
3) Sometimes these 'girls' will say they come to SG to learn dancing and at the same time being a part time freelancer for xxx ...
4) They will always last minute tell u that first timers with them will need to pay via tabao or itunes gift card.

Kinda discouraged to find freelancer girls via wechat's nearby people function nowadays, scam rate 99.99% ... :(:mad:

i encounter this wechat scam this girl will say she is from taiwan and was force to sg to work as hostess. saying she very sad and have to sleep with customers, she post some beautiful pics of herself.
she cant answer your call when u call her nor can she do video call, when ask for her location she wont share where she is.
here's her tactic of scamming you. she will talk to you for few days make you like a good friend of her, she will show some corncens to you after that she will tell you she got a customer she dont wanna take n she quarrel with her boss bcos of this, she will ask you for help n suggestions to help her out. then she will come out with an idea saying that you have booked her n ask you to bring her out.
she ask you to go some place where nearby got 7/11 store or any provision shop, when you reach the place she will ask her boss to call you. her boss will then talk to you asking whether did you book her,what is the price she agree on, etc. then the boss will say that lately the police is coming hard on them so he try not to have any money transaction but ask you to buy itunes card with the amount the girl agree on.
the boss will want you to buy the itunes cards with the amount then scratch the pincode number and take a pic of it and send to the girl then the girl will come meet you.
lucky me i read about this wechat scam in sammyboy so i act blur and agree to the boss, after that i just go off and ignore the calls from the boss and the messages the girl send. hope this can be of any help to all bros out there and dun fall for their scam. cheers.

userme
18-09-2015, 10:00 PM
all of theses are scams. don't believe

thx for your advice

aimbird
19-09-2015, 11:16 AM
for those that knows how to google search by image, you will find thier pictures on some blogs. they tend to use some pictures that are on Sina Weibo or something similar, be it from Taiwan or China.
when u ask them for pictures that are not found on the internet, or a selfie, they will send u what is already up there...
when u call them by the names shown on the blogs, they will mostly "huh? u message wrong person?" or they will block u on WeChat..

agreed with you bro. for me i just play along with them till they buay tahan me

heartlock
27-09-2015, 12:05 PM
Now they ingore me already,they cannot tahan.lol
Taget area amk,clementi,wooland,orchard ,boon keng mrt,farrer park,whAmo market

compro99
29-09-2015, 10:41 PM
wechat id: j381286611

Taiwanese and Ngee Ann Poly student :D

guochengxuan
30-09-2015, 12:17 AM

this one smells very, very fishy bro

funmeister
30-09-2015, 12:26 AM
They ALWAYS ask where you live...so they can try to direct you to one of the MRTs that Bro hart lock listed, depending on where you say you live.

when they ping me and ask where I live, I always tell them "it doesn't matter where I live, what matters is where you (the girl) are! That usually throws the bastards off a bit...then they say something like "just worried you live a long way, might not make it".

Then I say its against my religion to buy iTunes cards...the conversation quickly comes to a close.

They're quite persistent, so somehow they must con enough bros to make it worthwhile.

I now don't bother with these wechat contacts (and also from website TWOO)...all have been fake

Ping123
30-09-2015, 12:27 AM
this one smells very, very fishy bro

1.5 hr $100, 4hr $200, overnight $300
Too good to be real right?

moose
01-10-2015, 07:38 PM
1.5 hr $100, 4hr $200, overnight $300 Too good to be real right?

Nowadays I even got this from Facebook. Quoted similar rates but smell fishy. Photos looks damn good.

JLKC89
10-10-2015, 07:04 PM
Nowadays I even got this from Facebook. Quoted similar rates but smell fishy. Photos looks damn good.

does anyone got try to meet her up?

Squiffy
15-10-2015, 06:38 PM

I took the plunge on this one. She sent me a picture (reluctantly) and wants to meet near Chinatown. She looks great and offered me a good deal.

What do you guys think? Should I go for it?

goodu
17-10-2015, 09:30 AM
I took the plunge on this one. She sent me a picture (reluctantly) and wants to meet near Chinatown. She looks great and offered me a good deal.

if reach already n ask u send money first cfm scam.

icy_boi
17-10-2015, 09:50 PM

picture can be taken off the internet from any source and sent to u. The more foolproof way u could do perhaps is to do skype video chat and see the fact LIVE or even facetime see face LIVE. if not ask her to take a picture of herself with the cardboard writing your name and take a photo. if not u can always travel down to the meetup place but could be a wasted trip when u realise upon reaching "she" asl u to western union/7-11 to buy some itunes card etc LOL.

and always cash on delivery lastly.

Mariboro
22-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Heng luckily I got this web site. Today nearly kana one. I reach sembawang call her, she ask me take picture of my location. I do so. She msg me she come down now and fetch me. Ok so I wait for 3min she msg me again and ask me to buy some card. Say first time meet up and afraid of police. Haha. I msg back I am with police man. Coming to find you.

Salakau
24-10-2015, 02:38 PM
Happened once to me but I wasn't stupid enough because I already read about it here hahaha...
It's really hard to get a legit bonk of wechat already. lucky for me, I am nearby to central so it's somehow easier as most fl are based in central?
I met a Taiwanese fl, nus student on her holiday break so decided to earn quick cash. able to please and so much better than just any typical prc babe

David Lim
25-10-2015, 06:24 AM
Happened once to me but I wasn't stupid enough because I already read about it here hahaha...
It's really hard to get a legit bonk of wechat already. lucky for me, I am nearby to central so it's somehow easier as most fl are based in central?
I met a Taiwanese fl, nus student on her holiday break so decided to earn quick cash. able to please and so much better than just any typical prc babe

Bro can share WeChat contact of TWMM?

Salakau
25-10-2015, 09:52 AM
Bro can share WeChat contact of TWMM?

this is the link to her advisement.. hope it helps

http://www.locanto.sg/run/track/?utm_campaign=email_41&t=3&p=2&rd=http%3A%2F%2Fm.locanto.sg%2Fsingapore%2FID_5821 51967%2F21YO-Beautiful-Sexy-Model-BBBJ-Princess-INCALL.html&v=Z

strudel
26-10-2015, 05:33 PM
this is the link to her advisement.. hope it helps

http://www.locanto.sg/run/track/?utm_campaign=email_41&t=3&p=2&rd=http%3A%2F%2Fm.locanto.sg%2Fsingapore%2FID_5821 51967%2F21YO-Beautiful-Sexy-Model-BBBJ-Princess-INCALL.html&v=Z

looks prc to me.. and not 21yr thou

Cloudy80
27-10-2015, 06:08 AM
I also kena many scams, thankfully never did pay anything

Any list of real FLs found in wechat?

mototo
27-10-2015, 10:26 AM
recently scanned a prc wechat in the west. girl look very yummy. their method of payment is through some wechat angbao. last few days change. sgd + other online cash thingy again. any bros seen it yet ?

jasonzzz
27-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Some start to ask if you have this app called, gaga.... what's that??

windsor901
27-10-2015, 12:51 PM
any whore tat dnt collect cash is a scam period.

shadowalker
30-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi bros out there, you can try search for 依娜.

offer me 120/1/1. I ask for boob pic but she tell me to go and see for myself.

I say look like 32a so I ask for discount 100/1/1. she rejected and stop replying me.

she should be operating in amk area. Always remember COD! if not, it is a scam.

samdiy
31-10-2015, 03:36 AM

I say look like 32a so I ask for discount 100/1/1. she rejected and stop replying me.

Bros, Don't even bother to go down to meet them and waste your time and bus,mrt or cab fare. Some of them are guys behind the wechat messages as recently a photo in the papers show -2 of them were caught. Ask directly before meeting whether need to go AXS, buy itunes or taobao card or angpow or cash before delivery. If they say need, tell them police on the way to deliver. Guaranteed messaging will stop.Sometimes ask boob size and some of them being guys will stop conversation already. Remember time is precious.

shadowalker
02-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Bros, Don't even bother to go down to meet them and waste your time and bus,mrt or cab fare. Some of them are guys behind the wechat messages as recently a photo in the papers show -2 of them were caught. Ask directly before meeting whether need to go AXS, buy itunes or taobao card or angpow or cash before delivery. If they say need, tell them police on the way to deliver. Guaranteed messaging will stop.Sometimes ask boob size and some of them being guys will stop conversation already. Remember time is precious.

yup bro, i always play along with the scammers. getting rid of 1 scammer a day makes my day. :D thks for the warning.

cheena69
01-04-2016, 10:48 AM
To all bros who don't want to waste time going to some place out of the way just in case it's a scam:

1) Make sure you have Google Map with Street View available.
2) Once the girl asked you if you are there yet, you download the picture of the Street View and send it to her.
3) If she then tell you something like, "Oppa, nowadays have police like to fish out FLs, you have to buy cards from nearest 7-11 and give me the codes first.", you then ask her to go fuck spider and block her.

blitzkriegg
05-04-2016, 08:27 PM
http://www.scamalert.sg/scams/alipay-scam.html

Description of the scam here quite accurate.

Sometimes I just make an appt with the girl at a 'designated' place and wait for them to call me via wechat. If the scammer acts well enough her voice might be like a syt then just bullshit with her. Say your phone camera spoil (or take a photo on google of the place). Then tell her a lot of ppl queuing at AXS machine to pay their bills. Just try and initiate phonesex with her while 'waiting' haha.

All in all, 99% of the time wechat escorts are scams. So please. if its too good to be true, it is.

Manofwar
03-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Normally they will post some sexy pic of themselves to make us drool. They will say from Taiwan or so max 21 age. After that they said they doing part time 媛 交 ask u wan to not. But they will not provide ya their hp or watever number. She will agreed to all your "terms and coditions" thereafter she will ask ya to meet at some random places. If u do not , as other Bros mention she will try to sweet talk ya saying her boss want her take up a v nasty abusive customers asking ya give her 300$ saying u had book her and she willing to do raw for u.....

Most of these scammers they will just type in Chinese thus always paster them to use walkie talkie mode to pis them off
Who knows they r guys instead of girls

choclateboy
07-06-2016, 03:22 PM
Dear bros,

**** SCAMS ***** Alert ****

This is scam message from Face book groups. Please be aware.

"" R u looking for extra cash or partime jobs?? here sugar mummys are available for to get perfect job for you. "
jobscope is you have to escort them weekly once and satisfy with them in the bed. They pay you min $3000 dollars" .

Kindly contact Juliet for further details wats app number : 98697081:D "

Then I added this number in watsapp and I messaged. Our conversation like this.

Juliet : Hello do you need a sugar mummy

Me : yes

Juliet :what is your name age location occupation and marital status

Me : My name xyz , etc etc

Juliet : Are you sexually romantic on bed with the lady

Me : yes

Juliet : Do u need malay mummy and Chinese mummy

Me : Anyone , depends on availability

Juliet : send me your photo

Me : I sent photo .. reply back

Juliet : I have found some mummy that like you

Me : okay .. good

Juliet : I send 5 different mummy pics

Me : Looks sexy.. all r looks nice

Juliet : which mummy do u like ?

Me : Mummy 4. what Is the next step ?

Juliet : what she pay u each time you have sex with her is $3000 sgd, she also
get you a car and apartments and she assist you in getting good job.

Me : ok good ..

Juliet : she is 36 years of age a business lady she is into real estate
management she is divorcee. Mummy lives alone all she need is your
emotional satisfaction, if you are good in bed you are going to enjoy
a lot from her

Me : how to proceed ?

Juliet : before proceeding further on your hookup appointment you are going
to purchase the hookup form before you can meet your mummy.
Here is the form, sent online.

Asked to fill up and get the address from below website. registration fees $500.

Me :I said how to pay the payment ?

Juliet : must be online payment in Singapore bank. Once process is done.
can arrange mummy this weekend.

Me : I asked where is your office located? I come and walk in and pay
registration fees.

Juliet : My office located in pasir gudang jb. you come there.

Me : I frequently travel jb. give me full address I come to your office directly and proceed further step.

Juliet : payment only Singapore bank online. no walk in payment.

I keep on asking office address .. later not replying my messages at all.

In the initial stage itself I am aware this is a scam. Just wanted to know how the scammer taking the steps to cheat.

This number and wats app still active .

Not sure anybody got cheated or not.

***** Scam ******

choclateboy
08-06-2016, 11:36 PM
****Vietnam gals scam ****

We chat ID : A132866a

she message me 100/1 shot, u come balestier hotel 81 , we book room u pay ?

I said yes .. looks nice deal.

her we chat pics looks very nice and she look slim very tall and pretty.
I reached hotel and messaged her . she said coming in 10min and asked me to wait inside hotel lobby . she told me she wear black dress.

after 10min one gal entered into hotel .. black dress.. the gal looks short blond hair .. totally different than the we chat pics gal. :confused:
when I asked her .. where is the we chat gal .. she trying to explain ..she is the one .. in the we chat pics .. :D but I am not blind .. the gal is 100%different.. and short also.. :mad::mad:

I try to call the wechat call / message .. no pickup and no reply.

I immediately cancelled the session asked her to go back.. wechat bonks are wasting of time.

samdiy
12-06-2016, 03:29 AM
yup bro, i always play along with the scammers. getting rid of 1 scammer a day makes my day. :D thks for the warning.
Bro, I am trying to rid all these scammers too. Another technique is to use the free voice call wechat function. Most will not pick up even before agreeing to meet. Be careful though some have pre-recorded voice clips but you can usually test by asking them to talk directly and not send clips.

samdiy
12-06-2016, 03:33 AM
Normally they will post some sexy pic of themselves to make us drool. They will say from Taiwan or so max 21 age. After that they said they doing part time 媛 交 ask u wan to not. But they will not provide ya their hp or watever number. She will agreed to all your "terms and coditions" thereafter she will ask ya to meet at some random places. If u do not , as other Bros mention she will try to sweet talk ya saying her boss want her take up a v nasty abusive customers asking ya give her 300$ saying u had book her and she willing to do raw for u.....

Most of these scammers they will just type in Chinese thus always paster them to use walkie talkie mode to pis them off
Who knows they r guys instead of girls
Bro, Agree with you. There also seems to be a standard breast size and charge 32b 100 2 shots. So anytime bros see these specifications, they should go on red alert mode. Start wakie talkie mode. Guy scammers on the other end usually disconnect.

fusionwave84
15-06-2016, 10:52 AM
2016sg.com also look like another scam site. Any wise brothers out there to give advise on that?

DarlyNg
19-06-2016, 04:02 AM
2016sg.com also look like another scam site. Any wise brothers out there to give advise on that?

yea their girls looks too pretty to be true... hope someone can advice :D

PickMe90
19-06-2016, 02:07 PM

They use fake photos. Tried booking through whatsapp and they will just copy paste the rates to you without replying what i asked them. When i booked the girl for an afternoon slot, i double confirm before heading down and the reply i got is still the rates 110/90/2.
Reach the place the lady open the door look like over 40, website put 21 :eek:

9dragon
21-06-2016, 03:34 PM
One of the girls here was also a bad mistake.
Totally different from PIC

Not sure if all are like that or only random girls are fake. Site operator no qc

http://www.2016sg.com/index.php?girl_id=35

PickMe90
22-06-2016, 04:15 PM
I think all fake one, all the services and rates all copy and paste

Keima
22-06-2016, 04:45 PM
yea their girls looks too pretty to be true... hope someone can advice :D

Used Google image search on five random girls from this site and all tio fake.

"If it looks to good to be true, it isn't true"

SG got a few hundred PRC ML/FLs plus hundreds of KTV gals, but no way 28 'model' type suddenly turn up and charge so cheap.

Also 'toyed' with a wechat scammer before and noticed they can respond very fast. Reckon it's a guy in China using the WeChat PC version with a list of 'canned' responses that they cut and paste - I told him I live in Bedok and within 20 seconds he can respond 'oh I live in Bedok Av 2' or something similar.

DarlyNg
23-06-2016, 01:51 AM
yea its pretty easy to spot real or fake girls in wechat...
fake one are always too damn pretty to be true... and charging at normal rate, a lot of info about themself are withhold...
while real one, you ask the standard question or info from them they will give you...

DarlyNg
03-07-2016, 10:50 PM
went and tried 2016 despite bro here warned... man not only its fguly, the service damnnnn bad... bath, bbbj for like 1min, then ask you go on top... cannot do anything else, will push you away...

photo confirm 100% fake, and i realised they change their photo to a totally different person from time to time...

juststray
04-07-2016, 12:26 PM
One of the girls here was also a bad mistake.
Totally different from PIC

Not sure if all are like that or only random girls are fake. Site operator no qc

http://www.2016sg.com/index.php?girl_id=35

Sure fake. Just search the photo you will know

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_1315d30820102v852.html

jagz11
02-08-2016, 03:10 PM
Try slashbabe

shawnanderson
18-12-2016, 11:58 PM

Also offered by same name. $100, 1hr. Looks like twmm. Voice like Malaysian auntie. When video call, dont want pick up. So give up. Dont want waste time.

Video call is the best check :)

GaoGaoo
19-12-2016, 05:09 PM
How to know is scam or fake? some look really delicious

samdiy
21-12-2016, 07:01 PM
Booked above fl Filipino model. Will refuse to confirm charges payable until inside room. Then she will demand 500 for FJ. Told her market should be around 150.She refused. About to walk out when she insisted 400. When she saw my serious intent to walk out, she said 300 .Halfway thru capped Bj, when about to start FJ she resisted and said need 500 for FJ otherwise only capped bj ?!!! I told her alll the way since getting into room when she asked what I wanted was FJ nothing else so no misunderstanding at all. In the end no choice, already paid 300 upfront before service so just did capped bj and warned her other samsters may not let her off so easily. May also have lost another 100 while showering as originally had 950 in wallet but after paying 300,should have 650 left. Only found 550?!!.

Brothers, beware of this Filipino fl with wechat id valentinejazzy who calls herself Barbie.Says she is 19, looks older.

charmingchan
22-12-2016, 10:19 AM
i feel u bro . under normal circumstances i will have walk away liao . not even bother with rejection fee . U got rip off to pay such a rate for ASEAN grade and doubt she is anywhere near a looker

charmingchan
22-12-2016, 11:35 AM
i feel u bro . under normal circumstances i will have walk away liao . not even bother with rejection fee . U got rip off to pay such a rate for ASEAN grade and doubt she is anywhere near a looker

jimmy_jyzz
22-12-2016, 04:27 PM
Booked above fl Filipino model. Will refuse to confirm charges payable until inside room. Then she will demand 500 for FJ. Told her market should be around 150.She refused. About to walk out when she insisted 400. When she saw my serious intent to walk out, she said 300 .Halfway thru capped Bj, when about to start FJ she resisted and said need 500 for FJ otherwise only capped bj ?!!! I told her alll the way since getting into room when she asked what I wanted was FJ nothing else so no misunderstanding at all. In the end no choice, already paid 300 upfront before service so just did capped bj and warned her other samsters may not let her off so easily. May also have lost another 100 while showering as originally had 950 in wallet but after paying 300,should have 650 left. Only found 550?!!.

Brothers, beware of this Filipino fl with wechat id valentinejazzy who calls herself Barbie.Says she is 19, looks older. wah bro u should have confirm with her the price b4 booing. Pinoy girls should not pay more. The most is $200 for 2hrs.

donyap
28-12-2016, 05:01 PM
everything must discuss properly first before meeting

geelang
28-12-2016, 08:47 PM
Got some twmm when do nearby scan. chio and big tits. Anyone try.b4? Looks like 12000NTD tea gals

Yuuno111
11-01-2017, 01:14 PM
Definitely some guy sabotage her. Dont look like it is true about it. Lol.

MTFanatic
17-01-2017, 12:12 AM
This scam is everywhere. I am currently in china and i have to say this scam is everywhere. Here is my story....

Playing aorund with wechat and QQ and chance upon a few profiles offering services and in-call services 9they come up ur room and all lah).

The china QQ profile they will put a picture of a fcing sexy chio gal with a number on top saying they only accept calls and no text. So i decided why nt lets go fuck around with the scammers.

Me: *dailing number*

*lady picks up*

Lady: 你好。请问你是要找小姐吗?
(Hello, are you looking for freelance/hookers?)

Me: 对啊!你们的小姐年龄是。。。。
(Yeap! May i know the age of the girls?)

Lady: 最小15岁。你是要快餐还是包夜?快餐是 400RMB, 包夜是 600RMB.
(Youngest is 15 yrs old, you want quick session or over night? Quicky is 400RMB, overnight is 600RMB). about 80SGD for quicky and 120SGD overnight

*too good to be true right?????? these china dogs*

Me: 给我快餐,年轻漂亮的,身材好的。
(I wan a quicky, get me a young one with a killer figure)

Lady: 你发送短讯告诉我你的地址,小姐到了就马上上去。
(SMS me ur address then when girl reach alrdy she can go up)

Me:好!*gave her a fake address* (anyhow find a street name in the province i am at).

*went to mind my own business watch some TV and about 20mins later...*
*le new random number called* lets call her Fake FL

Fake FL: 大哥我到楼下了。可是我们第一次交易最近这里风险大不方便收现金因为怕您是记者。大哥您可以吧 要付小妹我的 费用,在微信上发送一个红包吗?服了告诉我后我马上上去哦!
(Hi big brother, i reach alrdy but first time meeting i scared u r undercover reporter so can i request u sue wechat to send money over? once done i will come up) *apparantly china wechat got some paymetn transfer service called angbow or wdv*

Me: 我只要付现金,其他的事免谈!不要就拉倒!拜拜!
(Nahh, cash only, if not forget it, bye!)

Fake FL: 好你等一下,我打给我的公司..
(Okay, u wait a while i discuss with my company)
*WAH FL ALSOGOTCOMPANY SIA LOL*

*The previous lady calls*

Lady: 喂大哥,我们小妹已经到了,你这么这么不讲信用啊。是不是怕我们小妹不上来服务啊?
(Hello bro, our girl alrdy reach and waiting, why last min abck ut dun wna keep ur words! scared we dun provide service issit?)

Me:我已说了,不要收现金就免谈!
(Alrdy said, no cash paymetn no service needed on my part)

Lady: 老兄,我们小妹是做了我们司机大哥的车来的。我们司机大哥也是不方便啊。
(Bro, out girl came with a driver, not nice for u to inconvenience the driver like this)

Me: 拜拜!*hangs up*
(Bye!)

3rd number calls... *knn fucking persistent sia* A man call this time

Man: 老兄啊!我和小妹已经在楼下等了。你可以快点嘛!
(Bro! I am alrdy downstairs with the girl! Can u hurry up!)

Me:explains again

Man:你开什么玩笑啊!你是怕我们欺骗你吗?告诉你你不要服务也行,可是你浪费了我和小妹的时间你 多少也 得给我们 RMB1,000啊!以表示抱歉!
(u kidding me bruh?? Scared we scam? I tell u, dun wan service also okay but for the inconvenience caused, u ahve to pay me at least 1000RMB..(about 200SGD plus??)

Me:没服务,给什么钱?
(no service, pay for fuck?)

Man:老兄你可别逼我哦!我可是有混的。万一搞出了流血事件可别怪我!
(Bro don force me to make thigns ugly. I am from a gang in this area one. Dun blame me if i have to cause a bloody mess right here!)

Me:*starts to scold alrdy hahaha been waiting* 你有种就上来啊!我把门打开请你进来!顺便请你喝饮料。要什么饮料??? 茶?还是不了.... 我还是到杯子里 射出一杯的精液给你喝要吗??
(U got balls come up la! my door i open big big for u! also invite u for a drink also. Wad drink u wan, tea?? i guess nahhh why not a cup of my freshy shot semen??)

Man:这可是你说的啊!你出门小心一点!别让我们看见!
(u said it urself hor! u go out that time becareful, dun let us see u!)

*walao eh i cannot take it LOLOL*

Me:喂笨蛋,我的微信和QQ没照片,你哪知道我张什么样。我不是道你可是千里眼啊!
(Eh stupid, my wechat and QQ no profle pic lah, how dafug u will know how i look like? I didnt know u had such a farsight ability eh!)

Man: 超你妈!小心你点!混账王八蛋!
(Fuck ur mother, u better be careful! fucking bastard!)

*kup his phone*

HAHAHAHAHAH had a good laugh after Bros out there, can troll or scold or do wdv u wan to these scammers but nvr think with ur little bro if not can kiss ur money goodbye liao hahaha.

Anymore stories to share??

hmt13
24-01-2017, 01:06 PM
Hi Bros

Would like to share one similar issue after reading bro Fanatic story

That was happened about 4 or 5 months ago I. Jurong east Blk 252 car park while my Friend waiting for me inside the car and I went to tabao some good at hawker center
My Friend got nothing to do and he searched for fun via WeChat.
After few minutes checking "people nearby", he got invited by a lady looks gorgeous from pictures
That "lady" mentioned that she provide special services at xxxx rates , If I remember correctly is $ 120 x 2 shot ... My Friend was attracted and communicated with her for awhile
After 5 minutes upon confirmed the rates , type of services and pictures, they set to meet up at the 7-11 at the entrance of the car park entering hawker center Blk 25x Jurong east
Actually we were already inside the car park, and I was itchy want to see how that Fl looks alike. So I drove my Friend to a spot where we can see 7-11 clearly from car park.
Once we reached there , my Friend WeChat that lady again. Somehow that lady requested my Friend to take a snap shot on the 7-11 and send to her.
Mr Friend follow her instruction and did as she requested. Then that lady asked my Friend to provide his handphone number for easy communication . Initially my Friend reluctant to provide but after that he gave in because that lady threatened him that she will not continue further if she don't get the number.

After obtained my Friend handphone number that lady starts another story saying that since they are doing something illegal, she want to avoid being arrested for such act. She want my Friend to buy "phone card" from 7-11. I can't remember what is the name of what phone card is that . We suspect and believe this is most probably a scam and rejected her request. After back and forth so many message exchanges in WeChat (my Friend said will not paid anything unless he see the real person, that lady on WeChat said she can't do much as this is her boss requirement), my Friend handphone rings from no where - no number appear. A guy claimed that he is the boss of that lady. My friend talk to me softly that this guy is china man. That man kept asking why my Friend haven't buy the phone card?? Keep saying this is good for both parties...
My Friend was firmed on his ground said he will not purchase anything without seeing anyone infront of him. After awhile my Friend don't want to continue and hang up the phone.

Within 1 minutes that guy called again. He raised his tone and shouted at my Friend saying how dare my Friend hang up his phone. He even asked does we know his background- we didn't ask him but he said he is from "洪x" can't remember the second word, any way he warned us don't play a fool with him as he is not a easy person . And he told us he have ways to track my Friend's house address and send some people to look for us.

After my friend told me all these I asked him to pass the phone to me and let me handle. " 你是什么洪的吗? 我好像认识你是老虎的弟弟。 就是那个老鼠。 你这样屁话只能骗白痴。 你再打来我操你全家“ then I hang out the phone but I heard he screaming also
I told my Friend not to worries too much as these people probably calling from China. And after that my Friend did not receive any more annoying calls from that person
Lesson learnt - dont put too much trust on Internet deals. Too much scam nowadays
By the way I still curious to know what that guy wants my Friend to do after if he purchase the phone card? Maybe he will ask my Friend to transfer the credit or????

Above story abit lengthy hope u guys don't mind. Just want to share something I experienced

Fate1989
24-01-2017, 01:22 PM
They will ask for iTunes card code lol

tayahboy
31-01-2017, 03:49 AM
hmm, does WeChat really work for this?
Haha...it is so much effort with 95% chance scam and 4% failure, getting a good one is like winning a lottery.

Woopps!
:p

PussMan
31-01-2017, 12:30 PM
Hi Bros

Would like to share one similar issue after reading bro Fanatic story

That was happened about 4 or 5 months ago I. Jurong east Blk 252 car park while my Friend waiting for me inside the car and I went to tabao some good at hawker center
My Friend got nothing to do and he searched for fun via WeChat.
After few minutes checking "people nearby", he got invited by a lady looks gorgeous from pictures
That "lady" mentioned that she provide special services at xxxx rates , If I remember correctly is $ 120 x 2 shot ... My Friend was attracted and communicated with her for awhile
After 5 minutes upon confirmed the rates , type of services and pictures, they set to meet up at the 7-11 at the entrance of the car park entering hawker center Blk 25x Jurong east
Actually we were already inside the car park, and I was itchy want to see how that Fl looks alike. So I drove my Friend to a spot where we can see 7-11 clearly from car park.
Once we reached there , my Friend WeChat that lady again. Somehow that lady requested my Friend to take a snap shot on the 7-11 and send to her.
Mr Friend follow her instruction and did as she requested. Then that lady asked my Friend to provide his handphone number for easy communication . Initially my Friend reluctant to provide but after that he gave in because that lady threatened him that she will not continue further if she don't get the number.

After obtained my Friend handphone number that lady starts another story saying that since they are doing something illegal, she want to avoid being arrested for such act. She want my Friend to buy "phone card" from 7-11. I can't remember what is the name of what phone card is that . We suspect and believe this is most probably a scam and rejected her request. After back and forth so many message exchanges in WeChat (my Friend said will not paid anything unless he see the real person, that lady on WeChat said she can't do much as this is her boss requirement), my Friend handphone rings from no where - no number appear. A guy claimed that he is the boss of that lady. My friend talk to me softly that this guy is china man. That man kept asking why my Friend haven't buy the phone card?? Keep saying this is good for both parties...
My Friend was firmed on his ground said he will not purchase anything without seeing anyone infront of him. After awhile my Friend don't want to continue and hang up the phone.

Within 1 minutes that guy called again. He raised his tone and shouted at my Friend saying how dare my Friend hang up his phone. He even asked does we know his background- we didn't ask him but he said he is from "洪x" can't remember the second word, any way he warned us don't play a fool with him as he is not a easy person . And he told us he have ways to track my Friend's house address and send some people to look for us.

After my friend told me all these I asked him to pass the phone to me and let me handle. " 你是什么洪的吗? 我好像认识你是老虎的弟弟。 就是那个老鼠。 你这样屁话只能骗白痴。 你再打来我操你全家“ then I hang out the phone but I heard he screaming also
I told my Friend not to worries too much as these people probably calling from China. And after that my Friend did not receive any more annoying calls from that person
Lesson learnt - dont put too much trust on Internet deals. Too much scam nowadays
By the way I still curious to know what that guy wants my Friend to do after if he purchase the phone card? Maybe he will ask my Friend to transfer the credit or????

Above story abit lengthy hope u guys don't mind. Just want to share something I experienced

Good story and Thanks for sharing so that we dont bend over once threatened by these Chinaman

Giobenni
28-04-2017, 11:31 AM
Just to share the scammer encountered with a Bro shared and posted this thread Taiwanese babe looking for fun, I fast hand fast leg PM him and he very kind to reply me her wechat and line contact. Faster wechat her to request for her service, but too bad encountered and disappointment about the whole transaction as follows: -

Me: 我到了。

小婷:到哪里了啊。你拍照 我看看。

Me: Sent picture of the block number to her.

小婷:你电话多少啊?我过来打给你。

Me: 微信我就行了。我穿白上衣和牛仔裤。

小婷:我出门没有网络啊哥哥。你给我你的号码啊。你放心好了我不会骚扰你的啊。要你号码只是过 来打给你一下 下。见面你可以拿我手机把你号码删除的啊。

Me: 我在后港西药房后面等妳。

小婷:没号码我不约的哥哥。我说了啊我出门没有网络的啊。你给我你号码啊。

Me: Sent my mobile number to her.

小婷:ok。稍等我一下下 ,我马上过来接你。

Me: 怎讲换物品?什么物品?

小婷:哥哥第一次我不收现金的啊。AXS换购物卷。见面你给我单据就可以了。就不用给我现金。 ok?

Me: 妳过来教我吧。我第一次。

小婷:那你去7-11或者cheers买一张iTunes卡片给我,买好了我就过来接你到我房间。见面给我卡片就可 以了就不 用给我现金了。Attached pix of the iTunes card.

Me: 好的。

小婷:买好了告诉我。我过来接你。

Me: 买了,可以过来了。

小婷:单据呢?拍照我看看。

Me: 我还没见到妳。我怎知妳适合吗?

小婷:你看咯。骗我。就知道。

Me: 见个面才做交易。

小婷:我骗你我又得不到什么好处真是的。那算了。你买了我才过来的。

Me: 不然拉到。

小婷:拜拜。

Me: 谢谢。

小婷:没什么谢的。让你白跑一趟。

Me: 我给妳现金,妳可以自己去买吗。

小婷:NO。那跟收现金没有什么区别。我要你先买。买好了我才过来的。如果不可以哥哥那就没缘 分咯。

Me: 为什么妳不可以自己买?

小婷:我自己买跟收现金有什么区别。真是的。

Me: 这样妳就收现金好了。不要给我麻烦吗!

小婷:都说了啊我不收现金。你愿意就约不愿意你就去亚龙哦。

Therefore, just a gentle reminder to Bros here, don't let your small head take over your big head. At that time, I'm not comfortable with the no cash deal, so I decided not to proceed. :cool:

sbfbrightest
28-04-2017, 03:26 PM
Just to share the scammer encountered with a Bro shared and posted this thread Taiwanese babe looking for fun, I fast hand fast leg PM him and he very kind to reply me her wechat and line contact. Faster wechat her to request for her service, but too bad encountered and disappointment about the whole transaction as follows: -

小婷:那你去7-11或者cheers买一张iTunes卡片给我,买好了我就过来接你到我房间。见面给我卡片就可 以了就不 用给我现金了。Attached pix of the iTunes card.

Therefore, just a gentle reminder to Bros here, don't let your small head take over your big head. At that time, I'm not comfortable with the no cash deal, so I decided not to proceed. :cool:

What use for iTunes card?

DKSB
28-04-2017, 03:44 PM

Lucky man! I added her but i not free. Just deleted her after ur story.

landixp
29-04-2017, 03:48 PM

Bro, thanks for sharing. I have also added the same girl and she wanted me to put up ads in forums to help promote her. Told her won't be doing that and her attitude became nasty. seems there may be a few other wechat and line accounts also out to scam people. The replies all look very similar, as if typed by same person

Giobenni
30-04-2017, 10:36 AM
Bro, thanks for sharing. I have also added the same girl and she wanted me to put up ads in forums to help promote her. Told her won't be doing that and her attitude became nasty. seems there may be a few other wechat and line accounts also out to scam people. The replies all look very similar, as if typed by same person

To All Bros,

Please beware that if FLs don't want cash from you for a session, don't you find it very suspicious, especially had read a lot about the sex related scams for examples like TT money to them first, buy iTunes card for them and etc... end out waste more $$$, but get nothing in return... !:(

I just would like to share my real encountered to all Bros here, hope no one get con by scammers. Scammers, please don't treat us Bros here like "Kai Zi" (凯子).

We better play safe and caution by going for more reliable OKTs or high review FLs. :cool:

Thanks. Cheers :)

popi
19-06-2017, 08:54 PM
hi bros, not sure where to post this but

I found some contacts in WC, not sure if its legit. Founded out the picture is fake (I did some investigation :D ) but the address given is in the neighbourhoods. Payment wise is during meetup.

Is it legit?

anyways if any of the bros got some good wc ctc, feel free to PM me!

strikeback4
20-06-2017, 02:11 AM

I found some contacts in WC, not sure if its legit. Founded out the picture is fake (I did some investigation :D ) but the address given is in the neighbourhoods. Payment wise is during meetup.

Is it legit?

insist is cash payment only, tell them you will walk away if they ask you buy those stupid top up card

JAVgent
20-06-2017, 02:18 AM

Is it legit?

if the pic is fake, there's no basis for you to be interested anymore. even if legit, the contact may be super cmi.

jamesbond008
30-06-2017, 01:23 PM
Any bros with genuine contacts to share?
I used to get Viet wechat FLS at balestier area but now cant seems to find..
Thanks in advance

comrade2
27-09-2017, 11:12 AM
any success story?

javboy81
01-10-2017, 02:34 PM
Normally when they tell you their rates is 100 for 2 shots and 300 for whole night you can give up liao. It’s confirm fake. Plus their photos when you look closely is actually quite a low resolution.

80ziwik
03-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Got one scammer is Hougang Ave 3 Blk 23 there one..so far i managed to add like 3 diff accounts all point to same add...so dun waste time..disturb n waste their time gao gao

SmokingAsh
03-10-2017, 03:53 PM
any success story?

So far ever only twice for a Viet and a Thai. All else is fake, jap, Korean, Taiwanese, local, angmo... all cmi. Even if they say cash, once you reach there, they'll ask for iTunes card... Waste time. Gave up trying, odds of getting a good bonk too low.

AlphaGolf
03-10-2017, 08:11 PM
So far ever only twice for a Viet and a Thai. All else is fake, jap, Korean, Taiwanese, local, angmo... all cmi. Even if they say cash, once you reach there, they'll ask for iTunes card... Waste time. Gave up trying, odds of getting a good bonk too low.

Care to share bro?

shalala01
03-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Manage to add a few thai at balestier wonder fake or real .
Wechat id: funy4444
Once added can see lots of thai FLs

AlphaGolf
03-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Manage to add a few thai at balestier wonder fake or real .
Wechat id: funy4444
Once added can see lots of thai FLs

Any lobang for Viet FLs too?

SmokingAsh
04-10-2017, 01:56 AM
Care to share bro?

Sry, Laos girl, not Vn. Too long ago, got confused. Her name is Ploy, she hasn't been back since earlier this year. No respond on Wechat since her last visit as well. Think she quit or maybe denied entry.

Thai girl only tried once, but think she's denied entry to SG, still active on Wechat as can see she travels to other countries but SG. She's a model, pretty, but enhanced boobs which are hard.

Both girls worked as models at home. Pity they no longer visit SG. So share also no point bro.

yehorneh
04-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Anyone tried the agents on WeChat. R they ok..photos definitely fake but actual ok? for China FL...some are $500!

shalala01
06-10-2017, 07:51 AM

Yup add her at wechat ID : A132866a

AlphaGolf
06-10-2017, 08:59 AM
Yup add her at wechat ID : A132866a

She had another account, thought went back already?

shalala01
06-10-2017, 12:04 PM
She had another account, thought went back already?

She told me meet amber at balestier but yet to try. U just text her and check

javboy81
06-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Bros can try this one:

Wechat id:
lynn4luv

Thai girl

AlphaGolf
06-10-2017, 03:59 PM
She told me meet amber at balestier but yet to try. U just text her and check

Told me to book own room, got a feeling a old hag will turn up haha

javboy81
06-10-2017, 04:37 PM
Bros can try this one:

Wechat id:
lynn4luv

Thai girl

By the way I’m just a wechat “hunter” that goes around seeing whether can get lucky in wechat lol. So got a few contacts that didn’t try out yet.

toh2034sy
06-10-2017, 06:24 PM
A132866a

She is slim not so tall

....if u do fast short she will not stay with u untill times up
So better do slowly

shalala01
07-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Told me to book own room, got a feeling a old hag will turn up haha

That's y i dun dare to try.

gmpbesttsl
07-10-2017, 09:48 PM
http://www.sgboss111.com
这个肯定是骗人的!他们放位美女照片不过电话永远不会接,信息也不会回复,不过会有人来加你微信,要你包红 包下载色情电影视频,请大家小心!
[url] http://www.sgboss111.com [/ url]
This is definitely spam! They will put a beautiful photos, but will never pick up the phone, and will not reply your SMS , but someone will want to add your WeChat, want you to transfer wechat red package (HONG BAO) download pornographic video, please be careful!

AC7935
16-10-2017, 04:49 PM
ya man I ganna yst from the same place address then a guy call ah kun call right say what,AST ppl knn wan play my family then jio him out go to my gym put address for him somemore talk big fucker only .. if ever ah kun the blk 23 see this msg I alanc fuck u la u dare just call me have my number de

B]e'a[/B]Got one scammer is Hougang Ave 3 Blk 23 there one..so far i managed to add like 3 diff accounts all point to same add...so dun waste time..disturb n waste their time gao gao

gmpbesttsl
16-10-2017, 10:52 PM
http://www.sgboss111.com
这个肯定是骗人的!他们放位美女照片不过电话永远不会接,信息也不会回复,不过会有人来加你微信,要你包红 包下载色情电影视频,请大家小心!

This is definitely spam! They will put a beautiful girl photos, but will never pick up the phone, and will not reply your SMS , but someone will want to add your WeChat, want you to transfer wechat red package (HONG BAO) download pornographic video, please be careful!

Bikewest2005
20-10-2017, 11:27 AM
She not a thai,she a Vietnames,face look good but once strip down u don't hv the mood leow,age is abt 32 years & always do a quickie job.Always ask u booked room & she will go & find u,room is always at Balestier hotel or Hoover hotel.She got caught recently and now waiting for deportation.Always $100/1 shot or out call at $130/1 nearby if far out from balestier u hv to pay the transportation for her & she will either ask u book a Grab or Uber for her to your place.

Bikewest2005
20-10-2017, 11:35 AM
So did anybody try the lady Lynn vietnamese as i would like to get her for a slot?

Bikewest2005
20-10-2017, 12:02 PM
She not a thai,she a Vietnames,face look good but once strip down u don't hv the mood leow,age is abt 32 years & always do a quickie job.Always ask u booked room & she will go & find u,room is always at Balestier hotel or Hoover hotel.She got caught recently and now waiting for deportation.Always $100/1 shot or out call at $130/1 nearby if far out from balestier u hv to pay the transportation for her & she will either ask u book a Grab or Uber for her to your place

Bikewest2005
20-10-2017, 12:06 PM
She not a thai,she a Vietnames,face look good but once strip down u don't hv the mood leow,age is abt 32 years & always do a quickie job.Always ask u booked room & she will go & find u,room is always at Balestier hotel or Hoover hotel.She got caught recently and now waiting for deportation.Always $100/1 shot or out call at $130/1 nearby if far out from balestier u hv to pay the transportation for her & she will either ask u book a Grab or Uber for her to your place.

Dagouxiong
26-10-2017, 11:19 PM
I had been stalking wechat as well. Saw a lot of prc fl quoting 500. Their photos all look like model material. Ask them to prove their pictures are real then all insist real but no concrete actions to show.
Does anyone have any success story to share?

Bikewest2005
28-10-2017, 02:24 AM
Any new WeChat lobang along Balestier area like to try it out.

Yuuno111
28-10-2017, 06:51 AM
Apple Thai
Wechat nooch5081
Damage is in the wechat

May thai
Wechat mayanog
Damage also in the wechat

Indignant
28-10-2017, 04:51 PM
Apple Thai
Wechat nooch5081
Damage is in the wechat

May thai
Wechat mayanog

are they under any OKT?

Yuuno111
28-10-2017, 10:10 PM
are they under any OKT?

Unsure. But shd be since most thai fl needs ppl to bring them in.

Indignant
29-10-2017, 02:20 PM
Unsure. But shd be since most thai fl needs ppl to bring them in.

ya ok, did see few girls from wechat also from Dome 1

Nitr075
31-10-2017, 04:48 PM
Apple Thai
Wechat nooch5081
Damage is in the wechat

May thai
Wechat mayanog

Seems like a few of them operate thru WeChat.

I just tried this girl from WeChat.

ID pure-ann

the_angel
31-10-2017, 10:24 PM

ID pure-ann

here does she operate?

lonelyarine
02-11-2017, 05:15 PM
all the IDs belong to okt.

tried a few of them since they started operations in balestier hotels in 2016 (or 2015, cannot remember already)

some girls were good but some were not, the standard varies and was played out by okt a few time, booked girl and room liao then okt told me girl not available, please take another one :(

are they under any OKT?

geffe
02-11-2017, 08:19 PM

ID pure-ann

How was pure-ann?
Need to recover from a bad bonk from sensuals

epiphany01
03-11-2017, 12:34 AM
How was pure-ann?

hi bro..mind sharing who was the girl from sensuals?

Bojangles
03-11-2017, 03:27 AM
How was pure-ann?

ya bro.. how was pure-ann?

davidwee
03-11-2017, 07:40 AM
These thai gals you guys browse nearby to find or is there a webpage for these gals?

Bojangles
04-11-2017, 12:42 AM
I recently come across alot of China girl wechat moments saying they don't use this account anymore and ask you to add their other account, providing the new user id and QR code.

I find it damn fishy..
Anyone know whats that about?

Bojangles
04-11-2017, 12:47 AM
I recently come across alot of China girl wechat moments saying they don't use this account anymore and ask you to add their other account, providing the new user id and QR code.

I find it damn fishy..
Anyone know whats that about?

Here's one...

orangutan111
04-11-2017, 01:59 AM
Here's one...

I think those are fakes one. I saw similar pictures on a lot of different websites. Last time i added one on wechat they ask me buy Itunes gift card for them

bertkill95
04-11-2017, 04:36 AM
Apple Thai
Wechat nooch5081
Damage is in the wechat

May thai
Wechat mayanog
Damage also in the wechatdasdasdasda

johntailan
09-11-2017, 10:34 PM
So did anybody try the lady Lynn vietnamese as i would like to get her for a slot?

I tried her a couple of weeks back. Same girl in the pic. Phew! As I recalled, service was not had but if you finish early she will leave. No time to chit chat.

dogchicken
10-11-2017, 11:48 AM
I experience before balestier set your wehcat to search alot of viet $100 bonk:D

Tiu123
11-11-2017, 12:24 AM
fine japanese girls on wechat these past few months
600 doesnt seem that much for jap given the kimchi prices nowadays

Hougang_beng
11-11-2017, 09:31 AM
Hi anyone came across this wechat:jiaoqi520kiki,
芽龙27A巷独立公寓套房九十元全套服务

Any try before?