PDA

View Full Version : My wife's 1st erotic massage

poppin
12-03-2015, 06:34 AM
Just came back from Bangkok with wifey and after fantasizing about getting another man to touch her like I would, manage to convince her that the male masseur will just give a good body massage with no FJ, but she needs to be naked.

Night came and our outcall m/f masseurs were picked up in my hotel's lobby after booking was done using www. Lady was ok but the Thai male was muscular. They had a quick shower before wearing just g strings (lady with bra on) and started the massage. Wife was initially uncomfortable but was quick to enjoy the strong hands of the guy. We were on our belly for only 20mins when he asked for my wife to turn. Wife turned as told and exposed everything except that she still had her thong on. He skillfully started on her shoulders before proceeding slowly to massage her 36C breasts, follow by her nipples. I know my wife has a soft spit for breast caressing and true enough, I could hear her moan very lightly, obviously enjoying but not wanting to reveal it. At this time i was beginning to have a hard on but not bcos of the lady but from the mere sight of naked wifey been touched all over.

The guy moved slowly to her legs, thighs then inner thighs. Wife's legs were sticking to one another initially but started to open up for him. He worked his way slowly to her clit and finally I saw wife's body twitching slightly. Turned my head and realized his fingers were now fingering my wife and she was touching his crouch! When he asked if my wife wanted sex, my wife turned to me and says she doesn't think she's ready for another man's dick in her, yet. So, game over.

No. The couple asked if we want to watch a live sex show. Why not? They did foreplay for 10mins and by the 2nd, wifey was already fingering herself. I took over the fingering and later sensing that she doesn't mind getting completely naked in front of another guy, removed her thong. She offered no resistance. When the couple started bonking, so did we and I've never seen my wife enjoyed my dick so much. This is the first time she's completely naked and getting bonked infront of complete strangers. She came numerous times and remained naked throughout the whole night even after the masseurs left.

I asked her for her thoughts in the morning, thinking it could be a once off. She told me if there's a next time (:D) asked me if I can find a nicer looking guy!

Yap. We are heading back to Bangkok soon. So, hope to bring bros here another story, likely a MMF the next time.

Stay tuned.

guess67
12-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Pls share the contact :D

acidicavex
12-03-2015, 07:54 AM
If u are telling story wrong section to post.

If u telling your experience and want to invite watchers and bros here to join in than this is the right section.

Babymonkey
12-03-2015, 10:12 AM
Agree with both bros... and pls share ctc if ur wifey dun mind... heehee...

guess67
12-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Agree with both bros... and pls share ctc if ur wifey dun mind... heehee...

Bro again :rolleyes:

MattJB
12-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Agree with bro n sis :D

& thx sis guess67 for the favor returned.

guess67
12-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Agree with bro n sis :D

& thx sis guess67 for the favor returned.

U are welcome :)

localguylor
12-03-2015, 01:42 PM

It's couple massage lor..Who u have in your mind?...lol:)

guess67
12-03-2015, 01:46 PM
It's couple massage lor..Who u have in your mind?...lol:)

I can request for a guy only mah :D

Ashbirdy
12-03-2015, 11:07 PM

U need a massage ???:D

dyelook
13-03-2015, 01:22 AM
I can request for a guy only mah :D

need a masseur?
i coming to sg this saturday... wanna meet?:p:D

guess67
13-03-2015, 03:42 AM
U need a massage ???:D

need a masseur?
i coming to sg this saturday... wanna meet?:p:D

Yalor... no contact yet leh :D

dyelook
13-03-2015, 10:46 AM
Yalor... no contact yet leh :D

already pm you my contact...
massage follows by candle light dinner...;)