PDA

View Full Version : Amansari de Spa

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

ttrentt
12-03-2015, 12:37 AM
Hi guys,

Just sharing my experience..

My malaysian friend brought me to this spa in early Feb. We reached there at around 12plus in the midnight and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many girls still available as we passed the canteen on the way to the changing room...

We then proceed to have a quick dip in the pool followed by 15mins of sauna...the facilities are quite nice and the layout of the spa area is somewhat similar to New York Spa...

Finally to the canteen, I counted at least 20 girls sitting at the back for us to choose...at that time, there were about 6 to 8 other customers and most of them have girls chatting with them...I didn't really think much of it so I got another surprise when the guy serving us asked the 2 girls whom we selected to come and sit with us, chatting while waiting for the rooms to be ready...

As for action...the service provided by my girl was quite good, allowed frenching and 69 and spent quite some time on the foreplay and bbbj...my friend also praised the services provided by his girl too..

I rejoined my friend at the canteen and while waiting for our Maggie Mee to be served, our girls rejoined us at the table and continued chatting with us...another surprise for me...a bit of KTV style here...properly because it was already 2+am at that time, not much customers left...so we got lucky...

The dmg was 198rm...

As for the girls...no locals, they are a mixture of Viets, Thais, Cambodians and Laos maybe...
Quality wise...most of them are just average looking with only a handful of pretty ones...but the good thing is that we can mirror them and most, if not all seem to be under 30 based on my visual inspection at that time...

But this spa a bit further from JB town compared to the more popular ones...around 20mins drive...

The location can be googled easily so no need to PM me for it...

;)

ruchucky
12-03-2015, 11:49 AM
Bro can send the contact and the location? If going 12noon are they open already ?

DeeDaDee
13-03-2015, 06:05 AM
Bro, can share location?

Renda
13-03-2015, 06:16 AM
Bro pls share me location

Renda
13-03-2015, 06:17 AM
Pls share location to me bro

juz_mic
13-03-2015, 10:29 AM
Google map la... Amansari Sanctuary Resort in Johor Jaya.

bigbigbigbird
13-03-2015, 10:55 PM
This will be my new playground...

the place not that big, quite small.
theres sauna, hot pool and canteen where you order chicken chop and fish and chips, maggi mee, half boil egg, all quite tasty. but the buffet spread is very limited though.

the main attraction, ALL THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY SYT.
And they hang around the canteen area u can look at all the stocks before choosing.

U think syt service is no good, no. its very good! Make sure u are happy and satisfied. came out a very happy man.

Damage: 198rm for first shot. extra 130rm for a second girl/ second shot. Where to find such good deal in sg? nowadays i dont even bother about the local scene, too much rubbish and lousy service.

Tip: dont go before 2pm. the girls start coming in at 2pm. I made a mistake going too early, not much girls ard, but the girl i picked was still pretty and good.

ttrentt
14-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Yeah...it's a nice place indeed...just a little out of the way...

For those who want the address...just goggle it...u will get it within 2 secs, the spa is located inside Amansari Residence Resort..don't be lazy :p

I only know how drive there...exact address..I'll have to goggle too...it's near Masai

BornJovial
14-03-2015, 01:30 PM
I used to frequent GBW but with the price increase, overcrowding and horribly rundown facilities there, I decide to give this place a try. Had some difficulty locating it as the cab driver was not sure of the place until he asked another passing cabdriver. Quite a distance away from JB Sentral about 20 mins cab ride.

The Spa is quite decent and facilities was good, definitely way better than GBW.
Not so crowded and food is made to order and serve hot. Best of all is the available girls are allowed to mingle freely with the customers so you can chat with them before making your choice. Although all the girls are foreigners, they can speak Chinese and simple English. And all are youngish looking, I doubt any of the girls are over 25. I choose a 20 yo viet who came to sit with me at my table at the canteen while I was eating and her service was excellent. Great GFE and full services provided including BBBJ, DFK, DATY, AR, 69 and variety of positions for FJ. Damage was RM198 + RM12 tips + RM40 taxi (20 each way) = RM250

For the same price that I have to pay at GBW, this place is so much better than GBW except for the distance. I have decide this will be my new playground and will stop going to GBW from now on.

Be prepared to wait if you do not drive as I had difficulty getting a cab back after the session.

Funzio
14-03-2015, 02:30 PM
Sounds good..... anyone going there? Would like to tag along if you don't mind. :)

bigbigbigbird
15-03-2015, 12:07 AM
if any bro keen to go pm me.
but i only go during weekday daytime... i drive.

roadpeople
15-03-2015, 04:50 AM
What time in open? I will go at day time.

Where is the exact location? any bus from xentral reach there? Thx:)

bigbigbigbird
15-03-2015, 08:42 AM
What time in open? I will go at day time.

Where is the exact location? any bus from xentral reach there? Thx:)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amansari-de-spa/153177644800669

i dont think any bus go there.. it seems to be very out of the place when i drove there...

S82H
15-03-2015, 10:00 PM
This place super ulu, drive from jb central via Pasir Gudang highway, some more traffic jam,

Reach there served by Indonesian boy, if u can speak Malay, then he will recommend u which lady provide good service, I choose no. J6 from Vietnam, around 20 ladies available for me to view,

J6 very SYT cute lady, small breast, not for boob lover, little bit meaty and small size.
French me, bbbj, proceed cowgirl and machinery, she among pretty one. But service SOP, got girlfriend feel and very friendly, up there ceiling got mirro for u to view.

Facility wise ok, the Indonesian workers provide good service, food only chicken chop, and fish and chip

Thank brother recommend value package ladies,

please google map, I don't under why those brothers still ask for location where the title very clear shown :confused:

ShadowRiders
17-03-2015, 12:36 AM
I decide to give this place a visit after seeing positive reviews from bros.
Actually it is not difficult to find if you have your own transport but if you are going by bus or taxi then it may be a problem as it is off the main road. You need to go inside to the Amansari Residence Resort then you can locasi the spa.

The spa itself is well maintained and quite relaxing. The staff is friendly and best of all you can see the girls who work there. I saw about 15 girls mostly Viets and 2 or 3 Thais (but I suspect they may be Laos or Myanmar as their spoken Thai is different from normal Thai). All are young and quite pretty too. I could not decide who to choose so the Malay captain recommend me to take one tall slim Vietnamese. Her name Nguyen and only 19 year old. Although she is slim and small boobs but her body is very smooth and fair with pinkish nips and sparse hair down below. Her service no horse run and definitely well worth my 198 ringgit. I very enjoyed the session so I tip her another 20 ringgit.

Because I am melayu so I did not makan the food in the canteen but the captain was very nice to ask his boy to go outside packet nasi lemak and ondeh ondeh back for me to eat. :)

This place is worth a visit if you have your own transport. :D

Tualiapnee
18-03-2015, 09:19 PM
Sounds good..... anyone going there? Would like to tag along if you don't mind. :)
I think you can take city bus 39 or 133 or maju 208 which goes to Masai terminal. I still haven't explore the possibility but from what the map looks possible. Stop outside the main road a few stops before today mart and probably walk 200 to 300 metres? Maybe the safer option is to stop at masai bus terminal and take a short cab ride from there to the resort.

ttrentt
19-03-2015, 02:14 AM
Made my second visit to this spa on Tuesday afternoon, reached there at around 3 pm...there were quite a few pretty ones, definitely more than what i remembered during my first visit on a late night. :D

One thing I wanna add is that the bed sheet will be changed after every session as I noticed the girls removing them when i made my way out on both visits.

For bros who wanna take local public transport, I seriously think that cab is by far the better option as I don't remember seeing any bus stops along the route that I took but I could be wrong...

Lastly, when I made my way to JB at around 1pm on Tuesday, there was a long jam on the causeway which delayed me for more than 1.5hrs and I saw another long jam at lunch time today as well when I checked using my phone...any bros know the reason???

juz_mic
19-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Made my second visit to this spa on Tuesday afternoon, reached there at around 3 pm...there were quite a few pretty ones, definitely more than what i remembered during my first visit on a late night. :D

One thing I wanna add is that the bed sheet will be changed after every session as I noticed the girls removing them when i made my way out on both visits.

For bros who wanna take local public transport, I seriously think that cab is by far the better option as I don't remember seeing any bus stops along the route that I took but I could be wrong...

Lastly, when I made my way to JB at around 1pm on Tuesday, there was a long jam on the causeway which delayed me for more than 1.5hrs and I saw another long jam at lunch time today as well when I checked using my phone...any bros know the reason???

This week is school holiday. Next week should be fine again.

My12911
19-03-2015, 01:22 PM
sultan johor coronation Preparation work is causing the jam

aseandude
19-03-2015, 01:24 PM
This place is not bad.

Besides viewing the girls, the one you selected will sit beside you at the dining area before bringing you to the room.

Wanted to tip but wallet was at the safe deposit and the girl didn't even request.

Thought handing 2 hundred ringgit notes and leave but was immediately returned balance 2 ringgit.

All in all the experience was definitely positive.

Quite a number of working girls, with some pretty ones.

Only complain is the air
conditioning in the room was too cold and the remote was not in sight.

localbest
19-03-2015, 01:51 PM
I used to frequent GBW but with the price increase, overcrowding and horribly rundown facilities there, I decide to give this place a try. Had some difficulty locating it as the cab driver was not sure of the place until he asked another passing cabdriver. Quite a distance away from JB Sentral about 20 mins cab ride.

The Spa is quite decent and facilities was good, definitely way better than GBW.
Not so crowded and food is made to order and serve hot. Best of all is the available girls are allowed to mingle freely with the customers so you can chat with them before making your choice. Although all the girls are foreigners, they can speak Chinese and simple English. And all are youngish looking, I doubt any of the girls are over 25. I choose a 20 yo viet who came to sit with me at my table at the canteen while I was eating and her service was excellent. Great GFE and full services provided including BBBJ, DFK, DATY, AR, 69 and variety of positions for FJ. Damage was RM198 + RM12 tips + RM40 taxi (20 each way) = RM250

For the same price that I have to pay at GBW, this place is so much better than GBW except for the distance. I have decide this will be my new playground and will stop going to GBW from now on.

Be prepared to wait if you do not drive as I had difficulty getting a cab back after the session.

A pity that they do not have local girls NL or CKT but only foreigners.:o

To me viet or thai are too common easily available in many places. Don't think will visit this spa unless they recruit local girls.:)

You may call and book a cab if you have difficulty getting one. Just tell them your location at amansari spa, the taxi company comfort will radio the nearby taxi to pick you up. Only need to add rm2 to the metred fee.:p

aseandude
19-03-2015, 02:27 PM
Local dishes Nasi Lemak & Cha Kueh Tiao more expensive than Beef Noodle & Tom Yam :D:D:D

eddy72
19-03-2015, 04:28 PM
tipping is individual one.. last time use to always tip rm50 for good service,

that to me is a mistake.. ( I not high income earner ) when service no good, I

realize I still got to tip rm50 like a habit.. then, a friend point out to me..

service good, u call her again.. since last month, I have resist tipping.. of

course la, up to individual brothers..

this spa sound good, just that really not sure how to go from custom..

will google map, still afraid that I will go the wrong way..

ruchucky
19-03-2015, 06:12 PM
Local dishes Nasi Lemak & Cha Kueh Tiao more expensive than Beef Noodle & Tom Yam :D:D:D

Bro can PM me the contact I case I can't the location. Near Masai which part area ?

ShadowRiders
19-03-2015, 10:47 PM
You may call and book a cab if you have difficulty getting one. Just tell them your location at amansari spa, the taxi company comfort will radio the nearby taxi to pick you up. Only need to add rm2 to the metred fee.:p

Comfort is only in SGP. Here there is no Comfort taxis.
As for booking of taxis, this area may have problematic as taxis prefer to take bookings from the nearby golf course, International school & the 2 blocks of expatriate residential apartments. Your chance of getting a taxi is only when someone come in a taxi and drop off at that place. Almost zero chance of getting a cruising taxi and quite difficult to booking taxi too.
What the locals here do is to hitch a ride from those vehicles going to outside. You can drop off at the roadside makan stalls near the 2 apartment blocks. Easier to get taxis from there.

Maosterz
21-03-2015, 09:22 PM
Bro can PM me the contact I case I can't the location. Near Masai which part area ?

Should be Sri Alam if I'm not wrong. There's a golf course there.
Hopefully this helps. :)

Beretta
22-03-2015, 06:35 PM
WTF..... today is last day of school holidays yet is so crowded going into JB. :mad:
Took a cab from JB Sentral about 20 mins to Amansari Spa (the cabdriver informed must say Amansari Residence as there are 2 Amansari hotels in JB - he gave me his contact number if I need a cab for return trip).

Saw only about 5 girls when I arrive but while eating my chicken chops I was told they have 20+ girls working today but most of them are inside the rooms with customers already. So I ate slowly and waited..... slowly one by one the other girls came out to hang around in the canteen. :p

Finally I choose 1 viet in tanktop and showing halfball..... no regrets as her service is superb. Can speak mandarin well too. Name is Tinch, 19yo from North Vietnam (her kampong near China border), fair complexion and smooth soft skin with big natural boobs and dark chocolaty nipples. She claimed her breasts naturally grew when she breastfed her child and has remain at this size.
Excellent service and damn horny girl... allow frenching, bbbj, 69, painting, fingering. She offered to fingerfuck my ass which I declined but I thumbfucked her ass during doggy. :D
I wanted to do her anal but she won't allow... fingers can dick cannot....lol

Anyway was an excellent session with her and we can click very well.... 100% GFE. Gave her tips RM20 + damage RM198.

On the return saw a few other guys also waiting for cabs. So I called the number of my earlier taxi and knn he wanted RM60 for the return trip which I paid RM25 for the earlier trip. He claimed he is in Pasir Gudang and will have to make the long trip empty to Amansari to pick me up.... bargain with him and agreed on RM50. 10 mins later a cab turned up but it was not my earlier driver, my driver then called me to say he is far away so he ask his brother to come pick me up.
I couldn't bother so just got in and drop off at JB Sentral.

KNN, return back to Singapore also difficult as there is a huge crowd at the Malaysian immigration. The queues jam all the way back to the escalators/stairs area. I am still stuck in the queue for 1 hour already now as I am typing this FR on my S6.

Dirk Kuyt
23-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Sounds interesting.... maybe time to pay a visit there.

localbest
23-03-2015, 04:02 AM
Comfort is only in SGP. Here there is no Comfort taxis.
As for booking of taxis, this area may have problematic as taxis prefer to take bookings from the nearby golf course, International school & the 2 blocks of expatriate residential apartments. Your chance of getting a taxi is only when someone come in a taxi and drop off at that place. Almost zero chance of getting a cruising taxi and quite difficult to booking taxi too.
What the locals here do is to hitch a ride from those vehicles going to outside. You can drop off at the roadside makan stalls near the 2 apartment blocks. Easier to get taxis from there.

Coincidentally in Johor bahru, one of the 4 radio taxi companies is also known as comfort taxi same name as in spore. see website below.

http://www.taxijohor.com/

Johor taxi still using radio communication like in the 70s/80s unlike in spore already using satellite signal.

localbest
23-03-2015, 04:37 AM
Should be Sri Alam if I'm not wrong. There's a golf course there.
Hopefully this helps. :)

Seri Alam town have 2 interchanges.

If travelling from city/bandaraya along pasir gudang highway will have to exit left to the first seri alam interchange and move along the road (persiaran seri alam) leading to amansari spa.

If exit to the second interchange, will see Tesco, today's market, macdonald and regency hospital.

For those without own transport, best to save on transport is to take bus from jb sentral to masai then catch a cab from there.

However when going back there are 2 options.

1) Taxi calling from the various taxi companies to pick u up at amansari spa and travel all the way to custom.

2) Taxi calling and take the cab to the main road at pasir gudang highway where the nearest bus-stop is and catch a bus back to jb sentral.

ttrentt
23-03-2015, 10:33 AM
For those who have their own transport, I recommend this app "Here"...after downloading from play store, just download the Malaysia map...this app provides voice guided navigation and can be used offline...pretty accurate as well...

juz_mic
23-03-2015, 03:04 PM
For those who have their own transport, I recommend this app "Here"...after downloading from play store, just download the Malaysia map...this app provides voice guided navigation and can be used offline...pretty accurate as well...

For anyone driving and do not know the route, just download google map and on the navigation function in singapore. Once you are on the way, google track you via GPS and you do not need data. Follow the prompt by google map, should get you there safely. Excluding custom clearance time, should take 30 mins from check point.

GuavaJuice
24-03-2015, 03:45 AM
Does any bros know what time do they close? Or is it 24h?

eddy72
24-03-2015, 01:31 PM
For anyone driving and do not know the route, just download google map and on the navigation function in singapore. Once you are on the way, google track you via GPS and you do not need data. Follow the prompt by google map, should get you there safely. Excluding custom clearance time, should take 30 mins from check point.

wa, another 30 min? from check point to spa still got such a long distance?

lordzephyr
24-03-2015, 10:56 PM
Does any bros know what time do they close? Or is it 24h?

Opens from 11 am to 3am. Overnight is also available at 500rm.

tamtom
24-03-2015, 11:07 PM
Just mention Amansari Resort at Bandar Seri Alam if u taking a cab from JB Central. Easiest route will be by EDL via Permas Jaya Highway.

BornJovial
24-03-2015, 11:41 PM

The cab I took from JB Sentral take about 20 mins to reach there.

ken22
25-03-2015, 12:18 AM
Bro, can share location?

My12911
25-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Reach there today at 2.30pm after reading the good reviews. Park at LG and the Spa is there!
Took a dip & then took food in canteen. Really crowded indeed! Every tables there's customers with girls. Girls not selected are seated in a row. Most of the pretty ones was already taken
After I ordered my fish & chips, OKT sat beside me & ask me to select girls seated. Just my luck, a SYT sat down so I took her
She holds me as I finish my meal, OKT even ask her to hold me closer like husband. Weird as I was busy eating
Proceed to room, girl can't speak a word of Chinese, Malay or English. So proceed with me making all the moves, I think she's too young with no experience. Anyway, I like the GFE + the small body. Probably RTF.
Plus the workers there serving you food & towel etc are super efficient
Damage: rm 198
Facilities was ok

juz_mic
26-03-2015, 09:59 AM

30 mins is round about there. The route is relatively straight forward, but still quite a distance from custom.

koukou
26-03-2015, 06:35 PM
got oil massage? or just full package?

eddy72
26-03-2015, 08:40 PM
The cab I took from JB Sentral take about 20 mins to reach there.

tks for info..

seem like the girls there so gan chiong to go inside room? after maken, go straight to room? no time to digest chicken chop?

Funzio
26-03-2015, 10:50 PM
got oil massage? or just full package?

This place is all SYTs.... not sure if they know how to massage? :rolleyes:
Better to take the full package :)

Funzio
26-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Reach there today at 2.30pm after reading the good reviews. Park at LG and the Spa is there!
Took a dip & then took food in canteen. Really crowded indeed! Every tables there's customers with girls. Girls not selected are seated in a row. Most of the pretty ones was already taken
After I ordered my fish & chips, OKT sat beside me & ask me to select girls seated. Just my luck, a SYT sat down so I took her
She holds me as I finish my meal, OKT even ask her to hold me closer like husband. Weird as I was busy eating
Proceed to room, girl can't speak a word of Chinese, Malay or English. So proceed with me making all the moves, I think she's too young with no experience. Anyway, I like the GFE + the small body. Probably RTF.
Plus the workers there serving you food & towel etc are super efficient
Damage: rm 198
Facilities was ok

Yes this place is having more customers now. Easier more than double the last time I was there. I chatted with the captain and he says the boss is thinking of bringing in more girls if business continues at this rate. :D

ttrentt
27-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Yes this place is having more customers now. Easier more than double the last time I was there. I chatted with the captain and he says the boss is thinking of bringing in more girls if business continues at this rate. :D

Exactly...just came back and when I left at around 4pm..customers are coming in batches...

I think they need to expand the canteen area soon to accommodate the crowd...

toyogo1
27-03-2015, 09:34 PM
Decided to try this place after reading many reviews from the bros here. Getting there was quite straightforward using the EDL. Reached there at about 2pm.

Was greeted by the captain and was told to put our valuables inside the lockers provided. Went to the canteen and saw it was really crowded! About 15 girls were still sitting down in a row for us to choose. Decided to have a dip in the pool and have a bite before the captain and asked us to make our selection. Captain was very helpful in giving his recommendations.

Chose a 28 yo Viet girl. Service was excellent. Great GFE.. Didn't rush into it. Spent a long time on foreplay and BBBJ. After deed was done, washed up, took another dip in the pool and left.

Damage 198RM

ShadowRiders
28-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Reporting live from Amansari. Left this place about 30 mins ago because NO PLACE to seating in the canteen. It is super crowded today. Even the girls are all fully occupied and I see many bros sitting alone or with their buddies without any girl. Anyway the captain ask me to come back later around midnight as the crowd now is really overflow.

gabbie21
29-03-2015, 04:03 PM
Went there yesterday evening and had the nightmare of my life! I had chosen a girl and gone into the room to do business. While screwing halfway, somebody was knocking the door loudly and vigorously as if the place caught fire. The girl seemed to know what was happening and immediately told me police raid! She left hurriedly and apologised while i quickly get dressed and ran out. My friend who came with me didn't even got to screw her but at least he got a bj from his girl. In the end, the captain was understanding enough to waive off the bills and apologised. It was scary!

ttrentt
29-03-2015, 08:03 PM
Oh dear...do u know what else happened? Were the girls arrested or something?

ShadowRiders
29-03-2015, 08:44 PM
Went there yesterday evening and had the nightmare of my life! I had chosen a girl and gone into the room to do business. While screwing halfway, somebody was knocking the door loudly and vigorously as if the place caught fire. The girl seemed to know what was happening and immediately told me police raid! She left hurriedly and apologised while i quickly get dressed and ran out. My friend who came with me didn't even got to screw her but at least he got a bj from his girl. In the end, the captain was understanding enough to waive off the bills and apologised. It was scary!

What was the time it happened? I left the place @ 3.30pm. Was I lucky?

Tualiapnee
30-03-2015, 02:08 PM

Were you the guy with the short beard and sitting quite near to the front?:D

big_daddy
30-03-2015, 06:59 PM
Bros. How the wind still blowing?

ShadowRiders
30-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Were you the guy with the short beard and sitting quite near to the front?:D

Nope. When I was there it was too crowded and there was no place for me to sit at all so I was talking to the captain and the staff for a short while before I left the place. I am clean shaven. I am me in my avatar (backview only as I am shy to show my face) :)

Beretta
30-03-2015, 11:31 PM
What is the situation there now? Is the place still operating or closed down?
Is it safe to patronize them again?

*FiReWoRkS*
30-03-2015, 11:31 PM
Amansari is unfortunately slowly turning into a GBW during peak hours.

The last time i went GBW on a weekday afternoon 2/3 yrs ago the people were standing in a queue on the corridor right after the counter. 95 out of 100 lockers taken. I straight away told the captain ill come back another day and ive never been back since.

The last time i went to Amansari on a friday evening 7pm its was crowded as well due to the workers from the nearby industrial estate knocking off for some fun on a fri night. As per mentioned earlier the canteen can get too crowded even for you to find a seat. Weekends are crowded as well so i guess the best time to go wld be on weekday afternoon.

Just sharing my observations so that fellow bros can have an enjoyable exp.

Cheers~

big_daddy
31-03-2015, 12:28 AM
What is the situation there now? Is the place still operating or closed down?
Is it safe to patronize them again?

Yup how the wind?

avboys
31-03-2015, 10:02 AM
maybe going down today. what is the best timing to escape the crowd?

ttrentt
31-03-2015, 11:11 AM
Before 2pm would be good....

Do us a favour Bro...update us on the situation over there...

Thanks...

avboys
31-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Before 2pm would be good....

Do us a favour Bro...update us on the situation over there...

Thanks...

Ok tks btw is there wifi in the spa?

ttrentt
31-03-2015, 01:12 PM
Ok tks btw is there wifi in the spa?

Yup there is...

avboys
31-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Yup there is...

thanks bro

avboys
31-03-2015, 06:32 PM
At the spa now. Not many ppl got abt 20 girls. Quality wise not bad

avboys
31-03-2015, 08:16 PM
There are Thais, Laos and Viet here. I chose a Viet and my friend a Laos. Just finish a session with one of the girls which is one of the angpai there according to the captain ah gui. Very good service. Her bbbj is awesome and the fj was very good also no rush. Overall the experience was very good.

Beretta
31-03-2015, 08:25 PM
There are Thais, Laos and Viet here. I chose a Viet and my friend a Laos. Just finish a session with one of the girls which is one of the angpai there according to the captain ah gui. Very good service. Her bbbj is awesome and the fj was very good also no rush. Overall the experience was very good.

Possible for you to check with the captain whether these are new girls or from previous batch? Anyone up the lorry during the raid?

avboys
31-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Possible for you to check with the captain whether these are new girls or from previous batch? Anyone up the lorry during the raid?

He told me there was operation last sat I think but none of the girls kanna so I think is still the same batch.

ttrentt
01-04-2015, 09:27 AM
That's good to know...thanks for the info bro..

gabbie21
01-04-2015, 09:06 PM

Yeah u were lucky! I went there at 6pm and the it happened around 7pm. I don't know if any girls got caught but all disappeared for sure. I did not see police either. Anyway I quickly left the place as i didn't want to get involved in any unnecessary trouble

avboys
02-04-2015, 01:01 AM
In the spa rite now with another fren. The place is so crowded even at this timing. Still got lots of girls to choose though.

heyadi
02-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Short FR for this spa.
Went to the spa to try it out with a friend today afternoon.
Easy to locate using GPS, enter amansari residence resort.
this spa has a steam room, suana room and a hot pool.
At the pantry area is the place where you can choose the girl that you want, she will sit with you while you eat, build some chemistry. Ordered chicken chop, and fish and chips. They do have magi mee too. Staffs very friendly and attentive.

I had 178 and my friend got 68

Viet
Looks: 9/10 (SYT)
Height: about 1.58m (petite)
Boobs: A. (not for boobs lover)
bbbj: 4/10 (only bj for awhile)
fj: 6/10 (Maybe due to i'm too tired)
GFE: 9/10 (after the session, she sat down with me till i leave the place)

Viet
Looks: 8/10 (quite pretty)
Height: about 1.65m (quite tall)
boobs: A (very small)
bbbj: 7/10 (my friend says not bad)
fj: 9/10 (my friends says he felt very shiok)
GFE: 5/10 (shes quite busy, after serving my friend, straight away another customer wants her)

Lots of girls to choose from Laos, viet and thais.

RTF: Maybe, will try thais if i were to RTF.

ramadel
03-04-2015, 12:26 PM
If you want to avoid the crowd at this spa, dun go after 6pm as the workers from the nearby industrial estates will come here after work. Also avoid saturdays whole day as many visitors too. The less crowded time is weekdays from opening to @5pm and after 10pm daily to closing time. Also note that the girls are allowed to knock off early when they hit their quota so during the late hours many of the more popular girls would have left work already.

One good thing about this spa that is different from others spa like GBW is there is no booking system. It is 1st come 1st serve so everyone has fair chance to choose the more popular girls. You can call to ask if a particular girl is working that day but they will not reserve her for you. You have to arrive there to join the queue for her. No such thing as captain take tips to let you jump the queue.

ramadel
03-04-2015, 12:39 PM
This spa has 28 girls registered to be working here. All of them are foreigners from Vietnam & Thailand only. The spa was checking by the immigrasi last weekend because of incorrect information received by them that the spa have new girls working and coming from Burma, Laos, Indonesia etc. but the checking show nothing wrong and those information are false as they only have Vietnam & Thailand girls and all of them are register with the authorities.

Please dun spread false rumors to avoid the immigrasi to coming to checking again so that not to inconvenience the customers and spoiling their fun.
Terima kasih. :)

ramadel
03-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Yeah u were lucky! I went there at 6pm and the it happened around 7pm. I don't know if any girls got caught but all disappeared for sure. I did not see police either. Anyway I quickly left the place as i didn't want to get involved in any unnecessary trouble

It is not a police raid. It was the immigrasi checking for unregistered workers. All the girls did not disappear but they have to go get their id papers to show to the immigrasi inside the office that is why you did not see any girl at the outside area. No one was caught and everything was in order. Business resume to normal by 8.30pm. :)

petergan99
03-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Give you a "like".

However, the wind quite strong recently.. Just beware..

gabbie21
03-04-2015, 06:48 PM
It is not a police raid. It was the immigrasi checking for unregistered workers. All the girls did not disappear but they have to go get their id papers to show to the immigrasi inside the office that is why you did not see any girl at the outside area. No one was caught and everything was in order. Business resume to normal by 8.30pm. :)

Oh i see... no wonder I did not see any police. But it was the girl who told me it was police raid while we were in the middle of having sex. So i assumed it was...

Tualiapnee
04-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Oh i see... no wonder I did not see any police. But it was the girl who told me it was police raid while we were in the middle of having sex. So i assumed it was...

What a relief. Bro Shadow, i thot u usually got inside info on raids. How cum you not aware of dis one that it is not a police raid? Buah bodoh issit?

ShadowRiders
05-04-2015, 04:04 PM
What a relief. Bro Shadow, i thot u usually got inside info on raids. How cum you not aware of dis one that it is not a police raid? Buah bodoh issit?

My kakis were not involved in this one. Usually if they are not activated means it is a small operasi involving the local unit only. :)

kinthehouse
07-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Not a fan of bbbj,d request the girl to do cbj but she told me it was dirty...

think they are taught that vj on condom is more dirty then bbbj.

anyway for guys who like bbbj, this is the place to go as most will provide bbbj

ReCoKiA
07-04-2015, 02:03 PM
Any bros going today?

mclazy
07-04-2015, 04:02 PM
I'm goin tonight... May I know the spa operating till what time?

ShadowRiders
08-04-2015, 12:15 AM
I'm goin tonight... May I know the spa operating till what time?

You can still get FJ as some girls will stay until 6am or 7am. But if you want to use the facilities I think they shut off around 3am.

jimmypc
10-04-2015, 12:43 PM
bros, went last week with a friend...no 68 and 178 viets served us , if possible avoid this two..... look pretty but lousy service and rush for time...

may try thais or loas , I heard quite good.

Rupert
10-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Any bro can advise price?Going tomorrow with a buddy.

Like everything all in,room,fuck,massage how much?

All girls provide or only some and must ask first?

jimmypc
10-04-2015, 02:28 PM
all in 198...can view and choose in rest room area...

Rupert
10-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Okay,thanks bro.

Seem like have to change at least $150SGD

How you flag down taxi there or your nego with the driver to come later?

eddy72
10-04-2015, 03:24 PM
if only they have a small area for pure sleeping, that will be great..

the tv room is too noisy.. zzzzzzz

ShadowRiders
10-04-2015, 11:28 PM
if only they have a small area for pure sleeping, that will be great..

the tv room is too noisy.. zzzzzzz

The hotel lobby has great couches to snooze in. :p

CTOA3728
11-04-2015, 08:42 PM
After hearing stories from my fellow taxi drivers, I decide to try out this spa yesterday afternoon. Reach there about 3pm and after using the pool and sauna I proceed to the canteen for some food. I order chicken chop with hot milo and at that time have only 5 or 6 other bros in the canteen. I spot one very fair and young Vietnam girl and quickly call her over. She suggest we go to room now and come back to canteen later so I told captain to arrange and cancel my chicken chop. 5 mins later we were inside the room and I was very happy man when she undress fully naked. :p

Her name is Tinh and come from North Vietnam but speak very good chinese.
Tinh is only 19 year old and already a mother of one 8 month old son. Her skin is very smooth and fair and her breasts are full and natural softness. Her nipples are brown like chocolate and very shiok to sucking. Tinh service is excellent, slow gentle type and I almost went to heaven when she slowly blowjob me and finger my ass and caressing my balls all at same time. She service me until buay tahan and I signal I want to fuck her. But she stop me and telling me to play with her body. We kiss mouth to mouth deeply, play with her breasts, buttocks and finger her inside. She try to push me down to licking her cheebye but I did not want so just use my fingers to rubba her cheebye and then fingerfuck her.

Finally both of us buay tahan and she start to ride me. We try many position and finally I surrender to her doggy style. We rest awhile and chat and I found out her father is actually chinese. During the China-Vietnam war he was part of the PRC army sent to fight in Vietnam and remain in Vietnam ever since. He married her Vietnamese mother and they live in a village near the China border so that is why she can speak Chinese better than Vietnamese.

After both of us wash up together I got a surprise when I went to the canteen. It was almost full house now with so many people and more are coming in. Then my girl told me these guys are workers from the nearby factories. They will come here after finish work to eat dinner, use the sauna or pool and some of them will then take a girl to room. Before we could finish talking one of the guy signal to my girl and she told me he is her regular customer and excuse herself to join him. Because I could not find a seat in the canteen, I decide not to eat and left the place.

Overall it was an enjoyable visit for me but I would certainly go earlier on my future visits to avoid the after work crowd. Already my fellow taxi drivers are asking me to organize an outing for them to this spa when they hear my story during breakfast today. :D

CTOA3728
11-04-2015, 08:53 PM
To the bro who pm me.

It is the Amansari Spa I am write about.

Dirk Kuyt
12-04-2015, 03:21 AM
After hearing stories from my fellow taxi drivers, I decide to try out this spa yesterday afternoon.............

............ Overall it was an enjoyable visit for me but I would certainly go earlier on my future visits to avoid the after work crowd. Already my fellow taxi drivers are asking me to organize an outing for them to this spa when they hear my story during breakfast today. :D

Nice FR. You got me interested now. Can I book your taxi to visit this spa? :D

Rupert
12-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Reach with my buddy at 4pm as we only reach custom at 1:20pm,long long wait,about an hour and a half.Should come earlier next time.

Only manage to found a taxi to drive us there after a long search,reach there using meter and paid 25.5RM
Overall,i think fair price to pay.This is our first time chionging malaysia so quite nervous,manage to find the spa,went in,was full,told to wait at the waiting area.Went in and very surprise,all in men,only me and my buddy boys.Those bro that went yesterday should be able to see 2 very young boys.

Go spa and sauna after a 30minute wait for locker.Chat up with 2 bros inside the sauna room and became friends,change number and after the deep,one bro actually offer to send us back to WOODLANDS checkpoint since it is on the way and he drive,very nice gesture,if not i think me and my buddy can wait taxi until sky dark.

Girl A name : Never ask
Race : Vietnam
Catbath : My first time,8/10
Icecream : 7/10
AR : 8/10
FJ : 5/10

Not sure about her number as just ask the PAPA-san introduce,say she is angpai and she keep look at me so just take her.

Good GFE,no rush,not that her fuck job not good just that i had better from real girlfriends.Overall,very nice service,totally worth the 198RM.

Girl B name : Never ask
Race : Vietnam

This is my buddy girl so not really sure how good she is but also recommended by papa san,my buddy did came out with a smile and keep praising her giving naked light massage,good icecream,good fuck.

So those bro that first time,can ask papa san to intro,great man,no rush and really let us take our time into choosing.

Beretta
12-04-2015, 03:01 PM
Her name is Tinh and come from North Vietnam but speak very good chinese.

You are one lucky guy. I was recommended to try Tinch on my 1st visit and have never been able to rtf her again as she is always working during my past 3 visits. The captain told me Tinch is very popular because she can speak Chinese and communicate easily with the customers. And with her gentle nature and good service it is no surprise she has many customers looking for her.

I have already visited this spa 4 times and I find that it is becoming like GBW. It is so popular and crowded now that seating in the canteen is a problem. Previously we could view the WLs as they hang around in the canteen but now you can hardly find any available. You have to grab the WL fast after she finishes with a customer so sometimes you may not have a choice to choosing the WL if there are many customers waiting. Another problem is the level of noise as the customers here tend to be the blue collar types and often talk loudly. Maybe I have visited at the wrong time so my next visit I will try to go during non-peak period and see how it is. :)

ttrentt
12-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Hey bro...mind sharing Miss Tinch number? Just in case I fail to pronounce her name correctly..:D

lonelybay
12-04-2015, 03:29 PM
Hi bro CTOA3728

Can I get the number for is Tinh

Tualiapnee
13-04-2015, 07:06 PM
I have already visited this spa 4 times and I find that it is becoming like GBW. It is so popular and crowded now that seating in the canteen is a problem.

You guys got the hint;) from bro Beretta. Better dun visit this spa as it is like GBW;) too clouded. Not enough gals n no place to sit :D. Anyway, if you dun drive, transport is a problem like for me.

blacksocks
13-04-2015, 09:36 PM
crowded in the afternoon. no place to sit in canteen. no tv room to rest. relatively small pool and cramp changing area.

go again? maybe. quite a distance to drive from jb town.

kath
14-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Went Yesterday afternoon, reach around 2pm by taxi.. quite far from town actually

so my fr,

Went into the room, bathed with her(Wash wash only) and she asked me to lie on the bed while she wash up... she tell me iam baby :D, and she proceed with kissing.. haha.. after that she ask whether i want massage, i said ok and she ask me to turn around, i said cannot she don understand keep asking me to turn about, then i point at my little bro and she give the "OO" reaction and laugh lol.. then bj and tried some position and finish.. i didn request too much fancy stuff coz i will be back so im taking it slowly

Viet
Looks: 9/10 (damn cute)
Age: 26 (she asked me to guess what age and i said "maybe 26" and she said say she's 26, dunno whether it's true" but really look around 26.
Height: 1.56(not too sure coz nv notice)
Body: Curvy those kind will get your little bro high
Boobs: C (I don think it's real)
bbbj: 10/10 (she can suck like whole day)
fj: 10/10
Painting: i cant rate coz i'm not into it(ticklish) but ya she does it without asking.
69: 8/10 (I requested for it :D but she said she's heavy and refuse(Cute way of rejecting imo)but at last she let me be on top.)
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Hell yeah
Total Damage: 198+25 rm(Metered Taxi)

Note: Feel free to pm me to ask me anything or share too

Rupert
14-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Went Yesterday afternoon, reach around 2pm by taxi.. quite far from town actually

so my fr,

Went into the room, bathed with her(Wash wash only) and she asked me to lie on the bed while she wash up... she tell me iam baby :D, and she proceed with kissing.. haha.. after that she ask whether i want massage, i said ok and she ask me to turn around, i said cannot she don understand keep asking me to turn about, then i point at my little bro and she give the "OO" reaction and laugh lol.. then bj and tried some position and finish.. i didn request too much fancy stuff coz i will be back so im taking it slowly

Viet
Looks: 9/10 (damn cute)
Age: 26 (she asked me to guess what age and i said "maybe 26" and she said say she's 26, dunno whether it's true" but really look around 26.
Height: 1.56(not too sure coz nv notice)
Body: Curvy those kind will get your little bro high
Boobs: C (I don think it's real)
bbbj: 10/10 (she can suck like whole day)
fj: 10/10
Painting: i cant rate coz i'm not into it(ticklish) but ya she does it without asking.
69: 8/10 (I requested for it :D but she said she's heavy and refuse(Cute way of rejecting imo)but at last she let me be on top.)
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Hell yeah
Total Damage: 198+25 rm(Metered Taxi)

Note: Feel free to pm me to ask me anything or share too

Bro,number is 64?

kath
14-04-2015, 07:38 PM
FK, IS 130, 64 is my fren's , i checked the receipt..LOL

kath
14-04-2015, 07:43 PM
Sorry for the misinfo, coz i saw my bro receipt and i thought is mine but i checked, its att 130

peg80
16-04-2015, 07:30 PM
went to the spa at 11am today.

not much crowd yet saw 4 syt. 2 of them say they are sister. very pretty and slim spk chinese.

after 2pm more girl came in and so is the crowd. canteen is full of customer.

the facility is good.

so far this the only spa i came across that i can see all the working girls so is a plus pts.

bad is far away.

girls price at 198 + 130 for one more shot different girl also can

they dont promote normal massage package dunno why

overall thumb up will rtf.

Alwayzhappy
17-04-2015, 02:02 AM
Was there few days ago. Reached around 5+pm and went straight for a shower to cool down from the hot weather. Walked to the canteen and all tables occupied except 2 tables and settled down to have some food. Saw 7 girls sitting. It was our 1st time ( 3 of us) there and captain approached us and chose our girls. Well, mine is short but chatty. Anyway, i would like to ask

1) When is the peak period? I always think 2-5 should be lesser customers but was instead told by the captain its peak hour. Bcos i find that around 6+pm already many people.
2) Is it ok if a girl finished with customer and still sit with him at the canteen, and i sound the captain that i want the particular girl? Or should i wait for her to be seated in the row of seats reserved for them?
3) Since the girls work in the SPA, are they screen for STD..just the those licensed ones in Geyland? Becoz i didn't do BBBJ.

Cheers

wohaha96
17-04-2015, 09:00 AM
went to this spa last weekend with 2 friends so quick fr.

Taxi : rm 25 - rm 30. when leaving, ask them book taxi for you. Then go canteen continue drink until taxi arrives.

Distance : was told it's about 23 km away. anyway its a 20 mins ride from CIQ

Facilities : honestly speaking, BW facilities beat amasari hands down. here, small changing room, spa, TV room. I dun even feel like chilling here.....

Canteen : liked the food as they serve chicken chop. actually the place is crowded because the capacity is too small. They should expand the facilities and the canteen to cater for more customer.

Girls : fantastic!!!!! Firstly you can see all the girls as they are sitted in the canteen. There is around 20 of them when I was there and there are many many many many gems, syt there. Picked a hot babe from Laos and the service was great.

Damage : They have packages ranging RM 88 to RM 259. For additional shot it will be RM130.

RTF? : Definitely, I like the girls there. Maybe next time if bro interested can go together. can split taxi fare + entertain each other during the long long long taxi ride there.......

ramadel
17-04-2015, 07:51 PM
went to this spa last weekend with 2 friends so quick fr.

Taxi : rm 25 - rm 30. when leaving, ask them book taxi for you. Then go canteen continue drink until taxi arrives.

Distance : was told it's about 23 km away. anyway its a 20 mins ride from CIQ

Facilities : honestly speaking, BW facilities beat amasari hands down. here, small changing room, spa, TV room. I dun even feel like chilling here.....

Canteen : liked the food as they serve chicken chop. actually the place is crowded because the capacity is too small. They should expand the facilities and the canteen to cater for more customer.

Girls : fantastic!!!!! Firstly you can see all the girls as they are sitted in the canteen. There is around 20 of them when I was there and there are many many many many gems, syt there. Picked a hot babe from Laos and the service was great.

Damage : They have packages ranging RM 88 to RM 259. For additional shot it will be RM130.

RTF? : Definitely, I like the girls there. Maybe next time if bro interested can go together. can split taxi fare + entertain each other during the long long long taxi ride there.......

You are right they should expand this place. I pass by that place often and sometimes I drop in just to chit chat with the girls and staff. The business have increased tremendously and the cook commented she has to prepare 5 times more food now than when she joined last year. Some of the girls also say they service more customers now. The more popular girls can average 12-15 customers on most days now compare to previously when they will consider it as very good day already if they can service 5 customers.

wohaha96
17-04-2015, 07:57 PM
You are right they should expand this place. I pass by that place often and sometimes I drop in just to chit chat with the girls and staff. The business have increased tremendously and the cook commented she has to prepare 5 times more food now than when she joined last year. Some of the girls also say they service more customers now. The more popular girls can average 12-15 customers on most days now compare to previously when they will consider it as very good day already if they can service 5 customers.

ya. They need to expand and make it more relaxing for chillax so bro can stay there longer. A 2 way trip takes about 1 hour so if going there then will be good to be able to chill longer.

The rental there should be much lesser then BW so they will still have a slight advantage in pricing.

12-15 too much lah. Usually they stay with you for > 30 mins. (about 45mins) x 12 will be 9 hours.....

ttrentt
18-04-2015, 12:09 AM
12 to 15 is quite possible as one of the girls that I took told me something similar(can't recall the exact num)..they easily work more than 12 hours per day...

Not easy to be them..:(

kath
18-04-2015, 12:25 AM
They work from around 1pm to 3am.. end earlier around 2am+ if there's nobody. One told me that she average 8-11 most days.. and she's one of the angpai and don stay overnight.

Dirk Kuyt
18-04-2015, 01:33 PM
ya. They need to expand and make it more relaxing for chillax so bro can stay there longer. A 2 way trip takes about 1 hour so if going there then will be good to be able to chill longer.

The rental there should be much lesser then BW so they will still have a slight advantage in pricing.

12-15 too much lah. Usually they stay with you for > 30 mins. (about 45mins) x 12 will be 9 hours.....

For AngPai WLs this number is very possible as they hardly have time to rest before the next guy grabs them. Although each session is supposed to be 45 mins not all sessions end on time as many " fast" shooters around so the session ends when they have shot their load. :D

Someone once told me the record at GBW is held by no. 122 DaDa for most customers serviced in a day - 18 pax and she worked from 12.30pm till 11.30pm that day..... her record still stands as no WL been able to break it yet. :D

KatongCowboy
18-04-2015, 04:48 PM
They work from around 1pm to 3am.. end earlier around 2am+ if there's nobody. One told me that she average 8-11 most days.. and she's one of the angpai and don stay overnight.

The girls dun sleep overnight but they do stay back after work. I know coz I lost RM500 to them playing "Pok Gau" in one of the rooms. I had gone there after clubbing and needed a screw so chose one of the Thai syt. We finished about 3.30am and she decided not to go back. There were some other girls too who stayed back and so they decide to tarpau some food and drinks including beer & whisky. That's how they relax after work. Gambling, drinking and sharing with each other.

oversam
19-04-2015, 03:33 AM
Just came from there, midnight sat and still packed. I like that you can see selection, about 20 of them, but canteen too crowded, even have to share table. Some of them look good, I tried 178, hardworking but technique not experienced enough. After my turn immediately taken again. Really like auction market.

kath
21-04-2015, 12:44 AM
They do stay overnight with you, i have enquired from the uncle there and affirmed by one of the girls

eddy72
22-04-2015, 01:26 PM
it seem to rain whenever I go to the spa.. 2nd visit to this spa..

yesterday meet four bros fm sg.. one highly recommend 186..

did not take up the offer.. another one recommend 156..

pretty syt..

she seem to be preoccupied with other issues..

no shower

got catbath - 4/10

bbbj - 5/10

no frenching

fj -6/10

maybe it because it past midnight, that y a bit disappointing..

any bros got good fj after past midnight?

jimmypc
22-04-2015, 01:50 PM
do not waste time with 68 and 178 too eventhough they are pretty.....suck in the room

eddy72
22-04-2015, 03:06 PM
do not waste time with 68 and 178 too eventhough they are pretty.....suck in the room

tks for info.. avoid wasting time n efforts..

cheers...

wohaha96
22-04-2015, 06:19 PM
Weekdays amasari seems to be quieter

kath
23-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Some guys love princess attitude.... so depends :D

jerryboy
23-04-2015, 01:45 PM
It's really a SYT heaven there. I don't know about you guys but I'm going there to find the prettiest SYT to enjoy myself and not for the services. For services I would still prefer New York or GBW.

How often can you find a place for 2 shots with 2 different Vietnam SYT for just about $120? As far as Nationality concerned, I alway find the Vietnamese Girls the tightest as compare to Thailand, Malaysia, China, etc. If you ever have a Vietnamese GF you will understand the tightness of a Vietnamese Girl.

eddy72
23-04-2015, 03:45 PM
wa, power..

for the second girl, u seat in front? was the first girl around?

jerryboy
24-04-2015, 01:55 AM
wa, power..

for the second girl, u seat in front? was the first girl around?

They don't have Tarma. I went for 1st Shot then go eat Chicken Chop. After that go for 2nd shot.

ramadel
25-04-2015, 01:17 AM
It's really a SYT heaven there. I don't know about you guys but I'm going there to find the prettiest SYT to enjoy myself and not for the services. For services I would still prefer New York or GBW.

How often can you find a place for 2 shots with 2 different Vietnam SYT for just about $120? As far as Nationality concerned, I alway find the Vietnamese Girls the tightest as compare to Thailand, Malaysia, China, etc. If you ever have a Vietnamese GF you will understand the tightness of a Vietnamese Girl.

An update on Amansari Spa. They have been warned not to use girls that are not registered with the authorities. There have been rumours going round that the spa is employing part-timers to cope with the increase in business. Abang Din told me the SYTs days are also numbered as they have been told to abide by the minimum age to work is 21. So his boss is thinking to send back those 18-19 yr old girls so as not to get into trouble with immigrasi. Anyway the batch of new girls coming in next month are all above 21. :)

eddy72
25-04-2015, 07:15 AM
They don't have Tarma. I went for 1st Shot then go eat Chicken Chop. After that go for 2nd shot.

bro, were the 1st girl around when u choose the second girl?

ShadowRiders
25-04-2015, 05:16 PM
Time is due for "inspection" :)
Possibly in the next few days.

Tualiapnee
26-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Time is due for "inspection" :)
Possibly in the next few days.

You mean time to send your shotgun for servicing issit?:D

ShadowRiders
27-04-2015, 07:47 PM
You mean time to send your shotgun for servicing issit?:D

My "gun" is always well taken care of and serviced everyday :D

Fyi, my riding kakis have been activated for Operasi ...... but dun ask me for details as I also dunno. I will only know the details after they return from the Operasi. :)

Pinocchio
02-05-2015, 08:15 AM
Why no news about amansari? Can somebody post latest report

ehcaredah
02-05-2015, 12:33 PM
Why no news about amansari? Can somebody post latest report

Yo bros,
1st time saluting.
Am usually a regular of GBW, but hear the bad news until so jiadlat.
This mon will be bringing my bros in to try Amansari for 1st time.

Hope to give decent 1st field report.
Any recommendations will also be welcomed.
So far i read 64 and 156.

lukepabo
02-05-2015, 01:02 PM
Yo bros,
1st time saluting.

may i know the address of the joint?

ttrentt
02-05-2015, 06:11 PM
I can't help with any recommendations as I never asked for their numbers..and I have forgotten the names of the girls that I took..:p

Anyway all the girls will be sitting in the canteen so you can just pick the one you fancy...since the girls will sit with you in the canteen...I would suggest try to chat them up..joke with them, tease them to ensure more fun in the room...

As for the address...it can be easily googled.

Glyph
02-05-2015, 09:40 PM
today go there 2nd time .. very fun place... ;););)

Figgans
03-05-2015, 02:28 AM
Ive visited this spa quite a few times already,
As compared to GBW , NY , GP ......... this place is much smaller in size.
However it has become quite the hotspot recently , so much so that there is no space in the canteen.

what I like however is that they let u view the girls.
The girls normally sit according to their nationalities.
Generally the girls that work at this establishment are younger than the girls at other places.

localbest
03-05-2015, 02:12 PM
what I like however is that they let u view the girls.
The girls normally sit according to their nationalities.
Generally the girls that work at this establishment are younger than the girls at other places.

same concept, same price with GxxxN apple mp.

They also charge rm180 with thai girls sitting one side and viet pho on the other side in a fish tank environment. The girls also quite young looking.

But only difference is that there is no makan and facility in this joint.:)

ShadowRiders
03-05-2015, 11:00 PM

Be careful, I understand that the management has sent back 2 viets after discovering they were actually only 16 & 17 although their documents stated both as 19 yr olds. Take note commercial sex with someone under 18 is against the law. :)

starocean
04-05-2015, 12:57 PM
Wtf.. now 210 for 1st short.. anyone plz confirm..

ttrentt
04-05-2015, 01:19 PM

Really? Never been there for a while..

If it's 210 then it seems to be the 6% gst...:(

I went for massage at sawadee gold last week...also have gst..:rolleyes:

ehcaredah
05-05-2015, 10:59 PM
Yo bros,
1st time saluting.

Ello bros.
Back from my trip in and it was a fairly painless affair.
The ride in was quite a convenient drive.
Just that the distance was a little bit far.

Got there and the place was relatively clean. Definitely less run down than BW. But its much smaller in comparison.

So, went in, found a good seat. As with bro's explanation. seating arrangements are good, ladies congregate for display.

Jacuzzi wasnt hot ehough, but bubbles were good. Steam room and Sauna was clean. :)
Decent food (had chicken chop and fish & chips).

Buddies took on Tong (Viet) and Adi (Thai).
Response, Tong was late 20s, good service, and responsive.
Adi was professional, but push-ups were, well... push-ups.
Service was decent too.
I took on a Cambodian Vietnamese mix, no. 182.
Service was decent as it felt like she was raping me. :D

More later.

Funny part was another buddy took on what looked to be a SYT. But her services (according to him) was subpar. just wanted to get it done and over with.

So he took on a 2nd shot after meditating over the subsequent massage.
Damage per person was each RM268, Massage + 1 shot and facilities.
Lup sup buddy had RM268 + 130, still a decent deal.

then, after all said and done, we saw the ang pai.
TMD...

ShadowRiders
06-05-2015, 02:48 AM

Everywhere is also have increase prices. :)

My regular roadside sarbat stall near my workplace also increase his teh delicious Teh Tarik from RM1.50 to RM1.80

B4st
06-05-2015, 11:49 AM
Went alone and tried this place yesterday noon .... filled my stomach with maggie meeting when I ooreach then went for a dip in the spa...
During eating ,saw a lot of girls start coming in and saw this girl and had my target set on her before I go for spa.
After the spa went back to canteen and had a drink and that girl is still around..straight away I told the captain I would like to have her.
He brought her over to sit with me and we had a little chat and she already starting to tease me.
After that we went to the room allocated..it's big and clean compare to some of the spas I went before...
we started kissing each other like long lost lovers then started to strip each other while our tongues are still busy... she then started moving down south and we were in 69 position....her skill is very good totally feel like in heaven. After that she capped me and start to do the job...
One of the best I ever tried...can feel that she reached her climax a few times. After everything she showered me and we are still kissing and teasing each other.
Location wise abit far but worth the travel...
Confirm will hunt this ground again.

starocean
06-05-2015, 10:46 PM
Ello bros.
Back from my trip in and it was a fairly painless affair.
The ride in was quite a convenient drive.
Just that the distance was a little bit far.

Got there and the place was relatively clean. Definitely less run down than BW. But its much smaller in comparison.

So, went in, found a good seat. As with bro's explanation. seating arrangements are good, ladies congregate for display.

Jacuzzi wasnt hot ehough, but bubbles were good. Steam room and Sauna was clean. :)
Decent food (had chicken chop and fish & chips).

Buddies took on Tong (Viet) and Adi (Thai).
Response, Tong was late 20s, good service, and responsive.
Adi was professional, but push-ups were, well... push-ups.
Service was decent too.
I took on a Cambodian Vietnamese mix, no. 182.
Service was decent as it felt like she was raping me. :D

More later.

Funny part was another buddy took on what looked to be a SYT. But her services (according to him) was subpar. just wanted to get it done and over with.

So he took on a 2nd shot after meditating over the subsequent massage.
Damage per person was each RM268, Massage + 1 shot and facilities.
Lup sup buddy had RM268 + 130, still a decent deal.

then, after all said and done, we saw the ang pai.
TMD...

Huh.. price increase again??

vic88
06-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Went to this spa last weekend, indeed many SYTs parading in the cafe area. Considering viets in FL3 are asking for $200 per shot, this place is considered value for money as the quality & service of the gals are not bad.

*FiReWoRkS*
07-05-2015, 12:11 AM
Huh.. price increase again??

Bro i think the rm268 is bcos he has the massage service by the massage lady also thats why rm210 + rm58 = rm268.

And yes i believe the price for 1 shot has gone up to rm210 liao.

When i went there years ago when it first opened i think rm180 nia. But dont have viet syts sitting there for u to choose lah. Its go to room and wait for girl to 'surprise' u one.

*FiReWoRkS*
07-05-2015, 12:15 AM
Went to this spa last weekend, indeed many SYTs parading in the cafe area. Considering viets in FL3 are asking for $200 per shot, this place is considered value for money as the quality & service of the gals are not bad.

True that they have the most no of working ladies among all spas in JB for now.

But provided you are ok to drive deeper in as compared to going to those spas at JB central and are ok to squeeze with all other bros at the cafe area.

eddy72
07-05-2015, 05:45 AM
Went alone and tried this place yesterday noon .... filled my stomach with maggie meeting when I ooreach then went for a dip in the spa...
During eating ,saw a lot of girls start coming in and saw this girl and had my target set on her before I go for spa.
After the spa went back to canteen and had a drink and that girl is still around..straight away I told the captain I would like to have her.
He brought her over to sit with me and we had a little chat and she already starting to tease me.
After that we went to the room allocated..it's big and clean compare to some of the spas I went before...
we started kissing each other like long lost lovers then started to strip each other while our tongues are still busy... she then started moving down south and we were in 69 position....her skill is very good totally feel like in heaven. After that she capped me and start to do the job...
One of the best I ever tried...can feel that she reached her climax a few times. After everything she showered me and we are still kissing and teasing each other.
Location wise abit far but worth the travel...
Confirm will hunt this ground again.

bro, happy for u that u got good girl. . can know what her no.?

coolermonster
07-05-2015, 10:16 AM
hi bros, i go in almost every weekend saturday or sunday to buy groceries and pump petrol. Was thinking maybe i can provide some sort of transport service. interested bros can let me know, we try work out something

silver11
07-05-2015, 02:28 PM
Hi guy would like to know how to get there. Pm me the route or where to catch a cab and wat to tell the taxi uncle. Tkx in advance.
Or any bro wan jio go together also can :)

wohaha96
10-05-2015, 09:08 PM
went there for the 3rd time last week and the "captains" also recognise me liao. As usual, lots of wl for you to chose and strongly recommend to try out this place. A little far though.

From CIQ, if you take cab ticket, it's RM 35.70, if you flag a cab, the fare should be between RM25-RM30. For return, ask them to book a cab for you, should be around RM27-RM32.

wohaha96
10-05-2015, 09:11 PM
For bros who keep asking for location, for goodness seek, it's only 10 pages and the location can be found multiple times here.... I also read through the post, got the location and go recce and contribute back. All information is here....

localbest
11-05-2015, 01:23 AM
Drive there yesterday afternoon as this place rather difficult to get a cab on the return journey. Parking is rm1.50 per hour, however if you spent at the amansari spa, you will be able to get free parking as they will chop the parking ticket, same concept like bluewave. :)

There is actually a bus-stop outside amansari resort but however the resort staff said that there was still no bus available. Think that area still not fully developed yet that is why still no bus company covers the area unlike spore have LRT and feeder bus cover even the most ulu area of the estate. :p

Reach the lobby of the resort and take lift to basement 1 where the amansari spa opposite the restaurant. Was greeted by one of the captains, who are mostly malay young men.

Was offered 3 different types of services:
1) Massage at rm89 per hour.
2) Sex with package girl at rm210 for 45mins nia.
3) Combo of massage an hour + package sex 45 min at rm258.

Package girls include viet who speak little mandarin, thai and Cambodia speak little English. :D

When reached there was only 3 girls available only, 2 of them cannot make it, only 1 so-so, nothing great to shout about. All were engaged by the customers. Malay captain told me that normally most of the girls will come after 2pm.

Noticed that there are only about 10-12 small tables and most of them have already been occupied, believe the customer reserve the seat first or standby first scare later no more seat.

The operating method is more or less similar to magic spa at taman sentosa where there are viets girls parading in the room for you to choose rather than select the girl at canteen.

The following are pros of magic spa :
1) The convenient location and easily accessible
2) The availability of local girls beside viet
3) Cheaper sex at rm180 against rm210 at amansari.
4) Not so crowded like amansari

The pros of amansari spa is only more options of girls available nia.

ramadel
11-05-2015, 01:51 AM
True that they have the most no of working ladies among all spas in JB for now..

The management has added another 12 girls so they have total of 40 working girls now. Actually they recruited 15 girls but 3 were reject and sent back.

More good news, another batch of 15 girls akan datang by end of this month. Hope all of them can be approved and none is reject and sent back.

With the larger number of girls and increase of customers, the girls are no more sitting at the canteen to ease the congestion and allow more tables to be added.
The girls now have a room where they wait for customers and customers can ask to view them too. :)

ttrentt
11-05-2015, 01:53 AM
Bro...how do you managed to get rm180 at magic spa..?

I went twice, only viets were available and I was charged rm198 and it was before the implementation of the 6% gst.

localbest
11-05-2015, 02:06 AM
went last week to magic spa to enquire about the rate and was told 198 for viet, can view.

Later was told by receptionist that the ex bw winnie girl no. 69 and also ex paragon still works in magic spa. her name is Xiao qi or ah qi, the package for local girl is rm238.

hopefully got chance to try her again as till date none of the bluewave girls can match her beauty and charisma...

Bro...how do you managed to get rm180 at magic spa..?

I went twice, only viets were available and I was charged rm198 and it was before the implementation of the 6% gst.

Sorry typo error, should be rm198 for viet and rm238 for local chinese girl at magic spa.

ttrentt
11-05-2015, 11:35 AM
Sorry typo error, should be rm198 for viet and rm238 for local chinese girl at magic spa.

No problem bro..

I like everything about magic spa except for the quality of the girls there.

If you are close to the management, can you kindly advise them to bring in prettier girls so we can have another solid option when we go into jb...

Thanks..

wohaha96
11-05-2015, 10:48 PM
The girls now have a room where they wait for customers and customers can ask to view them too. :)

When did they make the change?

*FiReWoRkS*
11-05-2015, 11:09 PM
When did they make the change?

I think it should be like a fish tank concept like those in geylang and local spas at Macau.

To be honest i really think its a bit exp for them to charge this high considering how far their location is. I think they know bros will continue to go there as they have the most no of girls.

Hope this fish tank concept will really help alleviate the crowdedness there.

Cheers~

localbest
11-05-2015, 11:27 PM
I think it should be like a fish tank concept like those in geylang and local spas at Macau.

To be honest i really think its a bit exp for them to charge this high considering how far their location is. I think they know bros will continue to go there as they have the most no of girls.

Hope this fish tank concept will really help alleviate the crowdedness there.

Cheers~

Fish tank idea is in fact more practical and feasible like magic spa.

With the high volume of customer coming in at peak period, the joint have to ensure customer quickly fuck and go at the correct pace or else the limited space canteen will be jam pack with people. :eek:

Sitting down in canteen to choose girl concept no doubt is innovative and interesting, however it is not practical when there is a big crowd... :D

localbest
11-05-2015, 11:51 PM
No problem bro..

I like everything about magic spa except for the quality of the girls there.

If you are close to the management, can you kindly advise them to bring in prettier girls so we can have another solid option when we go into jb...

Thanks..

How I wish I m working in the management, then can opt out all the baby elephants, ugly ducklings and old hens. Handpick all the best mix of girls to satisfy all the customers, hehe... :D

Magic spa got better ambience, more nicely furnished, more space, more facilities than amansari, but the shortcoming is it failed to hire or attract enough pretty girls working in the spa. :p

They must hire a professional pimp to help them do marketing, advertisement and procurement, then the business can expand like bw, nz, grpa, ny, paris, amansari, etc... :)

wohaha96
19-05-2015, 10:29 PM
suddenly no updates liao ar.....

zhu star
21-05-2015, 05:59 PM
I din know that my favorite SPA was on this forum, I thought due to the distance not many bros will come here, I discovered I was very wrong! Anyway, I found this spa by accident last year, I have a client at the nearby industrial estate. One day, I was looking for a decent place to buy lunch for him. I was introduces to the restaurant at the resort. As I was driving into the place, I saw the word 'SPA' and the rest is history!

Although it is quite a distance from JB center but it suit me very well because I always goes there for lunch, R and R then attend meeting or finished meeting then go for dinner, R n R. So far, I have gone there almost on a weekly basis and I have tried mostly Viet gals. Majority of the services provided are above average although I do get the odd one that gave lousy service.

As for food, it is much better than some of the SPA in JB, once when I there, the chef was serving chili crab! Needless to say, this was the hot favorite dish for everyone, I remembered I took at least 3 to 4 crabs portion!

drnboy
22-05-2015, 05:32 PM
Any bro want to go tomorrow? I first time going so dun know the way there, greatly appreciate if anyone can show me the way there. Thanks

RichieSGPG
22-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Any bro want to go tomorrow? I first time going so dun know the way there, greatly appreciate if anyone can show me the way there. Thanks
Bro if you have offline maps like Sygic or data , can use the google maps to find easily. Seriously.

wohaha96
22-05-2015, 10:51 PM

bro, just take a cab there lah... after first time will know how to go liao

edwinz86
25-05-2015, 07:15 AM
Just went there yesterday around 4pm. Lobby was crowded. Not much choice of girls to choose from. guess all the good ones have been taken. how is BW compared to here? have not tried BW yet.

ShadowRiders
25-05-2015, 11:01 PM
Just went there yesterday around 4pm. Lobby was crowded. Not much choice of girls to choose from. guess all the good ones have been taken. how is BW compared to here? have not tried BW yet.

Amansari now has about 50 package girls working, almost 3 times what is available at GBW. Unless you want the massage aunties which GBW has many at this moment. Better to remain at Amansari as your playground as it is currently the no. 1 most popular spa in JB.

GBW has seen better days and it's standard had deteriorated drastically. Although they also have about 50 ladies working there now, only about 15 are package WLs and more than 30 are massage ladies. And their package girls don't turn up for work everyday as many are part timers so it depends on your luck too.

blacksocks
25-05-2015, 11:52 PM
Amansari now has about 50 package girls working, almost 3 times what is available at GBW. Unless you want the massage aunties which GBW has many at this moment. Better to remain at Amansari as your playground as it is currently the no. 1 most popular spa in JB.

GBW has seen better days and it's standard had deteriorated drastically. Although they also have about 50 ladies working there now, only about 15 are package WLs and more than 30 are massage ladies. And their package girls don't turn up for work everyday as many are part timers so it depends on your luck too.

ya, most popular and also very crowded. no place to sit at the canteen. its becoming another gbw sadly.

RichieSGPG
26-05-2015, 12:36 AM
Wow so bad huh? Any Bros mind PM me the OKT number? Can I book the gal before going down ? Or first come first serve ? Thank you

ShadowRiders
27-05-2015, 03:27 AM
Wow so bad huh? Any Bros mind PM me the OKT number? Can I book the gal before going down ? Or first come first serve ? Thank you

To be fair to all the customers Amansari do not practice booking of their girls. You mirror what is available and pick your choice. No such thing as undertable tipping to the captains to cut queue for the angpais like what is happening in GBW. :)

drnboy
27-05-2015, 02:54 PM
When is the best time to go without so many crowds?

ttrentt
27-05-2015, 05:03 PM
When is the best time to go without so many crowds?

Eh..I think around 1 to 2pm should be good..but I have not been there for quite a while now so I could be wrong..good luck;)

wohaha96
27-05-2015, 11:42 PM
haven been there for sometime le..... maybe time to revisit... muahahaha

RichieSGPG
28-05-2015, 04:51 PM
To be fair to all the customers Amansari do not practice booking of their girls. You mirror what is available and pick your choice. No such thing as undertable tipping to the captains to cut queue for the angpais like what is happening in GBW. :)
Thanks for the information. Heard the current batch is new. Friends just went in.

Dann1313
01-06-2015, 09:33 AM
Any bros going in today?

localbest
01-06-2015, 11:13 AM
About 2 years ago, Amansari spa used to have many malay girls and some char keow teow. Those were the golden age of amansari, not crowded and yet got brown sugar to enjoy.:D

(one quite popular malay working lady last time who work in amansari call Helen, maybe the laojiao will know)

Sadly, a pity now all have been replaced by foreigner(tomyam,pho) :o

Most of hotel health centre like bluewave, newyork, paragon, paris spa, NZ, magic spa, etc don't even have a single malay girl. (iban, kadazhan, dayak not counted)

The only place can get FJ with malay girls was in Amansari.

Hope the management can revert back to employ only local girls...:)

big_daddy
03-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Late FR.

Tried out Amansari last monday 1/6. Went there around 5pm...

Walau eh... the dining room packed! Saw a few girls sitting around too...

Mostly were viets and some were thais..

Asked papasan to intro 1 syt..,he asked 102 a viet girl to come.

Had to wait for the room! Walau... really this place needs to expand.

The food on the buffet counter was not good,but they had chicken chops.. settled for that,

The room was ready in like 15 mins... went in, had some good sex with102...

Oh ya... the wifi there is like no wifi...

ShadowRiders
03-06-2015, 11:57 PM
Bros please cheong with care these coming weeks in Johor.

My riding kakis have been assigned for duties at the JIRD ( Johor Islamic Religius Department) in the next few weeks and have been rostered to assist the Religious Police until Hari Raya. So I believe the JIRD is planning to start having raids again during the Bulan Puasa. :)

Johnny168
04-06-2015, 08:29 AM

My riding kakis have been assigned for duties at the JIRD ( Johor Islamic Religius Department) in the next few weeks and have been rostered to assist the Religious Police until Hari Raya. So I believe the JIRD is planning to start having raids again during the Bulan Puasa. :)

Thanks for the heads up bro.

blacksocks
04-06-2015, 11:58 AM

good tip. scare away some people to make the place less crowded. can enjoy better.

wohaha96
05-06-2015, 12:09 AM

thank you bro, how about other spa? I checked the BW trend and there is no warning there. thanks in advance. ;)

localbest
05-06-2015, 12:32 AM
thank you bro, how about other spa? I checked the BW trend and there is no warning there. thanks in advance. ;)

Bluewave not an issue because they don't hire nasi lemak as masseuse or package girl. The working lady are also non-muslim and are local malaysian so the religious police or authority is unlikely to check on them.

The following are the more likely groups that may kena check :

1) Nasi lemak joints with special service. (except clean joint like goldpoint mp).

2) Shophouse massage parlour hiring foreigner like prc, viet, tomyam, bakso etc.

3) Hotel health centres hiring foreigner example amansari, etc.

big_daddy
05-06-2015, 05:56 PM

Ha ha.. yeah... but I not being muslim, they have no jurisdiction over me...

So I can still cheong safely ha ha ha...

aseandude
05-06-2015, 06:41 PM
What if a non-muslim was caught in the act with a muslim?

Soul_Reaper
05-06-2015, 08:01 PM
Ha ha.. yeah... but I not being muslim, they have no jurisdiction over me...

So I can still cheong safely ha ha ha...

I think that is a misconception about the work of the Islamic department. Perhaps a kind Muslim bro can enlighten us more on this aspect?

big_daddy
06-06-2015, 01:33 PM
I think that is a misconception about the work of the Islamic department. Perhaps a kind Muslim bro can enlighten us more on this aspect?

My friend kena before by KL religious dept raid, he was with muslim malay gal.

They can just harass him, but they HAVE NO POWER to arrest or charge my friend...

Of course they try their luck to black mail my friend to convert but my friend just flick them and left... he only can be called as a WITNESS that also if he bother to show up at Sharia court to testify against the girl...

Just to share...

big_daddy
10-06-2015, 03:08 PM
Going there today.... need some viet pussie... ha ha

RichieSGPG
10-06-2015, 11:40 PM
Going there today.... need some viet pussie... ha ha
Bro. Please kindly advice the "stock" condition. Been there recently and not many 🇹🇭 choices. Prefer taller 🇹🇭. If you have any good 🇹🇭 favorite please intro. Thanks.

big_daddy
11-06-2015, 04:59 PM
Bro. Please kindly advice the "stock" condition. Been there recently and not many 🇹🇭 choices. Prefer taller 🇹🇭. If you have any good 🇹🇭 favorite please intro. Thanks.

What you mean by "T" choices? If you mean Thai girls... there are a few... but there are more viets... i tried another Viet syt....

Aiyoh.... buay tahan.... really good sextitfying me... no6.

When came out saw 2 more... 178 very chio but looks a bit stuck up...

nicky16
11-06-2015, 05:41 PM
thanks bro. will go survey see see.. :D

RichieSGPG
11-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Thanks bro. Stocks look healthy ? Although would prefer thai. In general thai are taller.

big_daddy
12-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Thanks bro. Stocks look healthy ? Although would prefer thai. In general thai are taller.

178 Viet Syt tall and slender... yummy yummy

RichieSGPG
12-06-2015, 09:39 AM
178 Viet Syt tall and slender... yummy yummy

Bro. 178 is the number or the height. Last time I went all too short. Seems like got hope liao.

arrow70
12-06-2015, 08:43 PM
Hi all Bros,
Seldom write FR after visiting the joins recommended by the bros at SammyBoy but decided to pen down my FR at Amansari.
I would say the place is not for facilities( steam/sauna/pool) lovers though. Overall facilities 5.5/10.
Cafeteria arrangement is not as cozy due to the fact that it's too cramp but there's a choice of chicken chop and fish n chips, made to order. Normal economy rice standard spread of few dishes also available.
Cafeteria 6/10
Now to the best part,quite a number of WL ( up to 20 girls at one time ) sitting in the front row of the cafeteria thus choosing the WL you fancy is not a problem. There's 3 nationality for you to choose from, Thais, Cambodian and Myanmar. All girls age range from 20-25....after choosing, uncle OKT will ask the Girl to sit and chit chat with you while you are enjoying your food and beverages.i choose a Thai girl with tatto on her back. No rushing. Proceed to the rooms when you are ready. Once in the room, action starts.
Number 317, som
Boobs: medium but real...6/10
Gfe: 8/10 ( hug you and kiss you like a long lost lover)
Bbbj: 8/10 ( one of the best I have had, full 10 mins)
FJ: 7/10 ( missionary and cowgirl)
Damage: rm 210 ( OKT mentioned that if you want 2nd round with another girl, add rm 130)
RTF: definitely , to try other gems
Most of the WL are on visit pass thus they will be missing for few days in a month.
Happy chionging.

arrow70
12-06-2015, 08:51 PM
Sorry sorry bros, wrong information
WLs are Thai, Vietnam and Cambodia. Not Myanmar.

big_daddy
13-06-2015, 09:47 AM
Bro. 178 is the number or the height. Last time I went all too short. Seems like got hope liao.

178 is her number...she is tall and long legs... yummy...

RichieSGPG
13-06-2015, 10:58 AM
178 is her number...she is tall and long legs... yummy...

Sounds good. Thanks bro for the feedback.

wohaha96
13-06-2015, 02:24 PM
anyone going in today?

RichieSGPG
15-06-2015, 12:48 AM
anyone going in today?
Traffic for these few days are really bad. Jam from morning to the whole afternoon. What is going on ?

wohaha96
15-06-2015, 01:05 AM
Traffic for these few days are really bad. Jam from morning to the whole afternoon. What is going on ?

you mean custom or where? Haven go in so dunno, maybe may make a weekday trip instead.

dcrusader
15-06-2015, 09:37 AM
stocks quite sub-standard last weekend.......
ended up empty...

aseandude
15-06-2015, 01:40 PM
EDL r&r block to check vehicles with pending summons.

RichieSGPG
15-06-2015, 11:38 PM
ended up empty...

thanks for the feedback bro.
hopefully it will improve

drnboy
16-06-2015, 03:35 PM

The exchange rate for ringgit is so good, tats y many people going to malaysia. Even some of the money changer don't even have stocks for ringgit. I jam for around 3 hours to reach jb on sat. Advise to all bros who drive, the custom is checking very strictly nowadays. I kena stop by a fucking officer where there are alot of humps, at least 10 officers standing there. They really screen through the whole car. the garmen are really wasting our tax payer money, so many fucking idiots standing there like a goondu, only to check cars coming out from jb.

blacksocks
16-06-2015, 11:55 PM
The exchange rate for ringgit is so good, tats y many people going to malaysia. Even some of the money changer don't even have stocks for ringgit. I jam for around 3 hours to reach jb on sat. Advise to all bros who drive, the custom is checking very strictly nowadays. I kena stop by a fucking officer where there are alot of humps, at least 10 officers standing there. They really screen through the whole car. the garmen are really wasting our tax payer money, so many fucking idiots standing there like a goondu, only to check cars coming out from jb.

its usually tip off for drugs. otherwise, much lesser officers or none at all. usually 1 to 2 days later, newspaper will announce they nab how many kgs of drugs etc.

for JB side..its silly. every car they check hogging up everyone.

ShadowRiders
17-06-2015, 02:43 AM
ended up empty...

Big wind is blowing that's why stock is less and remaining girls is low quality.
This windy season expected to last until next month. Management forecast things should be back to normal by 18 July 2015. :D

aseandude
17-06-2015, 02:53 AM
Awal Muharam begins tomorrow,

The fasting month of ramadan is usually full of traffic police and raid.

Malaysia boleh

RichieSGPG
18-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Sian. Have to wait till next month. Thanks for the info Bros. better stay put for now.

A+++
18-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Awal Muharam begins tomorrow,

The fasting month of ramadan is usually full of traffic police and raid.

Malaysia boleh

True, msia traffic police is very 'hardworking' during this period, trying to get ang pao for their celebration.

eddy72
18-06-2015, 01:05 PM
True, msia traffic police is very 'hardworking' during this period, trying to get ang pao for their celebration.

pay for trivial offence, of course not happy la..

take it as buying coffee " good coffee "..

definitely cheaper n better than paying sg tp or lta...

brucebanner
18-06-2015, 01:15 PM
anyone went to amansari recently ? hows d stock ? still good ?

dcrusader
18-06-2015, 04:36 PM
best to stay away during Ramadhan....
i foresee some raids cuming..

chakachaka
21-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Okay I just went there today. First time chiong JB scene. Taxi to there cost me 35RM, which i think its reasonable. When i said Amansari, they dunno where. Must say Persiaran Seri Alam then they ohhhh.

Upon reach there, straight away someone will show u the way to put things in locker. Then head straight to cafe. Only ordered drinks and beo the girls. After that got one OKT sit down with me and chat with him. In the end took a thai girl named Jen...

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (big but enchanced...)
GFE: 9/10 (Sweet siol~~~)

Things pretty SOP though, go shower together, then cat bath you, bbbj, cap, then FJ. But liked her service coz I personally dig thai girls. Tried to speak a bit of thai, laf laf here, talk cock there. Left there a happy man. :D

There's 2 vietbus I fancy more than this thai girl but OKT warn me lousy service dun bother... So till now, havent fk a viet bu before :(

All in all is 210RM nia... Im a bit shock as I didnt know food and drinks are FOC... haha. Just simply 210RM for 45mins with the girl

RichieSGPG
21-06-2015, 09:10 PM
How's the stock bro ? Got chio ones
Thanks

Okay I just went there today. First time chiong JB scene. Taxi to there cost me 35RM, which i think its reasonable. When i said Amansari, they dunno where. Must say Persiaran Seri Alam then they ohhhh.

Upon reach there, straight away someone will show u the way to put things in locker. Then head straight to cafe. Only ordered drinks and beo the girls. After that got one OKT sit down with me and chat with him. In the end took a thai girl named Jen...

Things pretty SOP though, go shower together, then cat bath you, bbbj, cap, then FJ. But liked her service coz I personally dig thai girls. Tried to speak a bit of thai, laf laf here, talk cock there. Left there a happy man. :D

There's 2 vietbus I fancy more than this thai girl but OKT warn me lousy service dun bother... So till now, havent fk a viet bu before :(

All in all is 210RM nia... Im a bit shock as I didnt know food and drinks are FOC... haha. Just simply 210RM for 45mins with the girl

chakachaka
21-06-2015, 09:13 PM
How's the stock bro ? Got chio ones
Thanks
I never really have high taste to begin with... but so so loh...

the 2 vietbus i beo to my considered chio, one is petite small size syt but got dao face...
another one quite tall sleek and slender... but also dao face...

so when OKT say service no good i think i can trust him and can tell haha... at your own risk bro

I wanna try bluewave next time but i heard there cannot choose charbor right?

RichieSGPG
21-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the info bro. Thumbs up.
Might go challenge some time. If only they have some way to preview the pics like using Wechat. Will be easy to keep track of the sticks.

I never really have high taste to begin with... but so so loh...

the 2 vietbus i beo to my considered chio, one is petite small size syt but got dao face...
another one quite tall sleek and slender... but also dao face...

so when OKT say service no good i think i can trust him and can tell haha... at your own risk bro

I wanna try bluewave next time but i heard there cannot choose charbor right?

wohaha96
21-06-2015, 11:47 PM
yesterday was at amasari spa. The good news is that the standard had improved as many of the April/early may batch of girls are back. Probably around 20 ladies there.

wohaha96
21-06-2015, 11:49 PM

amasari, bluewave, zon all free flow food one. If you go KL try E2 or Saboon ba.

chakachaka
22-06-2015, 11:11 PM
actually u guys all drive there izzit? Coz I no car have to rely on taxi...

adamkns
24-06-2015, 01:57 AM
actually u guys all drive there izzit? Coz I no car have to rely on taxi...

now jb got another option, using Uber car as in sg, you can install it in your smart phone, so you can find Uber driver and take you go Amansari de Spa, cheap than taxi :)

fireworks6
24-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Anyone going there? Go tgt?
Pm me.

devil99
24-06-2015, 04:43 PM
looks like a nice joint! might give it a try soon!

chakachaka
25-06-2015, 08:30 AM
now jb got another option, using Uber car as in sg, you can install it in your smart phone, so you can find Uber driver and take you go Amansari de Spa, cheap than taxi :)
oh yea hor uber... but i think need to buy prepaid sim card liao...

wohaha96
25-06-2015, 11:56 PM
oh yea hor uber... but i think need to buy prepaid sim card liao...

I use uber before, each way is about RM 15 depending on traffic, half price from taxi.

Key in this promotion code : UBERPASIRGUDANG and the first 3 rides from or ending at pasir gudang (where amasari is) will get RM 20 off which means free ride. promotion ends 30th june.

RichieSGPG
27-06-2015, 01:51 AM
Went this week. Lots of choices but mostly old stocks. Got quantity but no quality. Sian.

whatdoiwant
27-06-2015, 02:18 AM
weekends what time to go lesser crowd at the spa?

RichieSGPG
27-06-2015, 07:14 AM
I guess its always good to go before 3 pm. After that will be packed with ppl

Pinocchio
27-06-2015, 09:48 AM
Bro if take uber to pelangi which is cheaper?

cuba
27-06-2015, 04:40 PM
Guys im going there next week. So once i reached, what should i do? First time

ShadowRiders
27-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Bro if take uber to pelangi which is cheaper?

Those bros taking Uber in Mudland please be on alert, my kakis give notice that JPJ Malaysia is planning operasi on Uber vehicles. When is Operasi to be executed not known yet. :)

Soul_Reaper
28-06-2015, 02:06 AM
Those bros taking Uber in Mudland please be on alert, my kakis give notice that JPJ Malaysia is planning operasi on Uber vehicles. When is Operasi to be executed not known yet. :)

Uber is similar to bawangchia.
JPJ cannot eradicate the bawangchia problem for decades so what makes them think they can do the same to Uber?
I foresee it is just a wayang wayang operation only lah. :rolleyes:

RichieSGPG
28-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Uber is similar to bawangchia.
JPJ cannot eradicate the bawangchia problem for decades so what makes them think they can do the same to Uber?
I foresee it is just a wayang wayang operation only lah. :rolleyes:

just went there this week ....mostly old stocks come back ....abit sian
if any bros got any new numbers, please kindly share

thanks

wohaha96
28-06-2015, 10:09 PM
free uber to amasari for those asking. key in UBERPASIRGUDANG

old stocks coming back but still good for me.

Beretta
29-06-2015, 01:51 AM
free uber to amasari for those asking. key in UBERPASIRGUDANG

The free trip is one way or both ways?

xrage
29-06-2015, 10:21 AM
Hi bro ShadowRiders, I'm planning to go these 2 days.. any indication of wind blowing??

Thanks!

wohaha96
29-06-2015, 01:51 PM
The free trip is one way or both ways?

discount up to rm 20 for 3 trips. (Uber ride fee is about rm 15.) but offers ends tomorrow.

ShadowRiders
29-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Hi bro ShadowRiders, I'm planning to go these 2 days.. any indication of wind blowing??

Thanks!

Weather Forecast predicts windy season will lasts until around 18 July. Strong winds may build up into typhoon or hurricane level nearer to celebration time.

wohaha96
30-06-2015, 12:54 AM
discount up to rm 20 for 3 trips. (Uber ride fee is about rm 15.) but offers ends tomorrow.

haiz, tio smoked by the Uber driver, cannot use rm 20 discount as they do not consider seri alam as pasir gudang. But can use another code to save RM 5 per trip but it ends on 30th June.....

eddy72
30-06-2015, 10:04 AM
just to ask,

have the spa repair the steam room? two week ago, the steam room spoilt..

can any bro confirm..

tks n cheers..

RichieSGPG
30-06-2015, 03:13 PM
just to ask,

have the spa repair the steam room? two week ago, the steam room spoilt..

can any bro confirm..

tks n cheers..
Bro. Went there last Wednesday. Think one is working and one is not. There should be 2 steam rooms.

eddy72
01-07-2015, 05:47 AM
Bro. Went there last Wednesday. Think one is working and one is not. There should be 2 steam rooms.

just went today..

one steam room spoil quite often..

the other one is sauna room ( like bbq bak qua )

there a black out around 9pm n last abt half hour..

quite romantic.. but I outside.. zzzzzzz

wohaha96
02-07-2015, 12:53 AM
just went today..

one steam room spoil quite often..

the other one is sauna room ( like bbq bak qua )

there a black out around 9pm n last abt half hour..

quite romantic.. but I outside.. zzzzzzz

never take the opportunity to grab a pretty girl back. :D

roadpeople
02-07-2015, 04:44 AM
Bro. Can I have the location of spa? how to go from xentral? i seldom go jb. Many thanks

xrage
02-07-2015, 08:16 AM
Weather Forecast predicts windy season will lasts until around 18 July. Strong winds may build up into typhoon or hurricane level nearer to celebration time.

OK thanks for the weather forecast. ;)

eddy72
02-07-2015, 08:31 AM
never take the opportunity to grab a pretty girl back. :D

nope.. I was resting.. very tiring u know..

wohaha96
02-07-2015, 02:05 PM
nope.. I was resting.. very tiring u know..

2nd shot @ 130 rm wor.

sizaibao
04-07-2015, 11:40 AM
Bro. Can I have the location of spa? how to go from xentral? i seldom go jb. Many thanks

This is the location map
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Amansari+Residence+Resort,+Seri+Alam,,+Bandar+Seri +Alam,+Masai,+Johor/@1.506755,103.860325,15z

You can use Uber app (download to your handphone) to book a taxi from central. Some nice bro here even found discount code for u, just enter UBERPASIRGUDANG into Uber when booking and u got a free ride to this place. Swee? :)

hotguy2468
04-07-2015, 12:33 PM
This is the location map
https://www.google.com.sg/maps/place/Amansari+Residence+Resort,+Seri+Alam,,+Bandar+Seri +Alam,+Masai,+Johor/@1.506755,103.860325,15z

You can use Uber app (download to your handphone) to book a taxi from central. Some nice bro here even found discount code for u, just enter UBERPASIRGUDANG into Uber when booking and u got a free ride to this place. Swee? :)

Not true about the Uber discount.
When the Uber car fetching you on the way there the driver will tell you your destination is NOT under Pasir Gudang and the discount does not apply.
If you dun agree with him and pay the full price he tell you to get out .... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EXPRESSWAY!! :mad:

Use the regular taxis. More safer and about rm30 only.

wohaha96
04-07-2015, 03:33 PM
This is the location map

Bro, as mentioned, tio smoked by the driver, that discount code doesn't count but a rm 5 discount can be used but it had expired liao.

When the Uber car fetching you on the way there the driver will tell you your destination is NOT under Pasir Gudang and the discount does not apply.
If you dun agree with him and pay the full price he tell you to get out .... IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EXPRESSWAY!! :mad:

I've taken uber at least 6 times and service is better and at least 50% cheaper. However, the con is that you need a malaysia SIM card with data as you'll need that for the call and can also use that to track where you are and if you are on the correct road. This s for safety also.

Ninja_Assassin
05-07-2015, 12:43 AM

I thought you are an Uber driver? How come you're telling people to take taxis instead of Uber? :confused:

hotguy2468
05-07-2015, 03:00 AM
I thought you are an Uber driver? How come you're telling people to take taxis instead of Uber? :confused:

I am Uber registered driver in Singapore and used to drive regularly when Uber was newly start in Singapore. Now I rarely drive as LTA and TP and even taxi drivers keep finding trouble with Uber drivers.

rayzz
05-07-2015, 08:12 PM
I am Uber registered driver in Singapore and used to drive regularly when Uber was newly start in Singapore. Now I rarely drive as LTA and TP and even taxi drivers keep finding trouble with Uber drivers.

bro just asking ar. can book uber from SG ride to MY?

hotguy2468
07-07-2015, 12:51 AM
bro just asking ar. can book uber from SG ride to MY?

Make a private arrangement with the Uber driver. Should be able to if the price is right. I have driven my regular clients all the way to KL too but this is arrange between them & me without going through Uber.
Uber is mostly for 1st time booking to intro the customer and up to us to negotiate for repeat business with them. :D

xftgb
08-07-2015, 05:22 PM
Went to Amansari in the afternoon earlier in the week. Was thinking of whether to leave a FR since this place has been getting popular, but decided that sharing is caring. Hence, please find my humble FR as follows:

Upon entering, you will be first be provided with a locker to keep your valuables. Subsequently, you will be provided with another locker where you can keep your clothes. After changing into a robe and a pair of pants provided, I went to the cafeteria. An OKT came over, made small talk (eg. “is this your first time here?”, etc.) and got me a drink. He asked if I had seen any girl to my liking, but I told him that I would prefer to get a massage first before doing the deed.

Massage: Authentic Thai massage done by a Thai lady. Her technique is seriously good and I can really feel her soothe the knots in my body.

Went back to the cafeteria after the massage and I was ready to unleash the beast. The ladies were all seated in front for guys to choose. The OKT from before sat down with me and explained that those on the left are Thai and can speak English, while those on the right are Vietnamese and can speak Mandarin. I’m the kind of guy who prefers good service rather than a pretty face – although I would say the all the ladies I saw are at least a 7 in my books – so I asked him for his recommendation after telling him I would like some pho rather than tom yum today.

He pointed out a petite Vietnamese girl with waist length hair and I decided to go with his recommendation, and he called her over to my table. She sat down, and we made some small talk in Mandarin before proceeding to the room (she told me her name was Anna, or something that sounds similar to that). Correct me if I’m wrong, but this I believe is what makes this spa stand out over the others; you can actually interact with her before deciding if you want to do the deed with her, rather than being assigned someone random.

The room is clean and well-kept, with a small shower and mirrors installed on the ceiling directly above the bed so that you can have a better view. Stripped down to my birthday suit and she did likewise. I’m not tall by any standards, but without heels, she was almost a head shorter than me. Coupled with her perky tits and butt, machiam like JC/poly girl. See already jitao steam. She brought me into the shower, and shower was SOP (only helped to polish my rifle for the upcoming live firing). Dried up, lied down on bed and she proceeded to give me a catbath before going down south and engulfing my 2IC in her small mouth. The BBBJ was damn solid, almost felt like I was already inside her. After about 5mins, she proceeded to cap me. I shall not bore you with details, but suffice to say looking at yourself fucking via the mirrors on the ceiling is a new experience. Washed up, dressed up, and went back to the cafeteria.

Name: Anna
Nationality: Vietnamese
Age: 22 (would have believed her even if she had told me she was 18)
Looks: 8/10 (machiam like SYT going clubbing)
Boobs: 7/10 (perky Bs)
Ass: 9/10 (made for doggy)
GFE: 8/10 (treats you like her bf and teases you)
Frenching: Yes

Damage: RM268 for 1h massage + 1 shot in 45mins, which is sibei worth it considering that the exchange rate is even better now. Please note that the masseuse and the girl you choose for the shot is different; the masseuse does not provide any additional services.

RTM/RTF: Confirm plus chop plus guarantee and warranty

drnboy
08-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Went to Amansari in the afternoon earlier in the week. Was thinking of whether to leave a FR since this place has been getting popular, but decided that sharing is caring. Hence, please find my humble FR as follows:

Upon entering, you will be first be provided with a locker to keep your valuables. Subsequently, you will be provided with another locker where you can keep your clothes. After changing into a robe and a pair of pants provided, I went to the cafeteria. An OKT came over, made small talk (eg. “is this your first time here?”, etc.) and got me a drink. He asked if I had seen any girl to my liking, but I told him that I would prefer to get a massage first before doing the deed.

Massage: Authentic Thai massage done by a Thai lady. Her technique is
seriously good and I can really feel her soothe the knots in my body.
Went back to the cafeteria after the massage and I was ready to unleash the beast. The ladies were all seated in front for guys to choose. The OKT from before sat down with me and explained that those on the left are Thai and can speak English, while those on the right are Vietnamese and can speak Mandarin. I’m the kind of guy who prefers good service rather than a pretty face – although I would say the all the ladies I saw are at least a 7 in my books – so I asked him for his recommendation after telling him I would like some pho rather than tom yum today.

He pointed out a petite Vietnamese girl with waist length hair and I decided to go with his recommendation, and he called her over to my table. She sat down, and we made some small talk in Mandarin before proceeding to the room (she told me her name was Anna, or something that sounds similar to that). Correct me if I’m wrong, but this I believe is what makes this spa stand out over the others; you can actually interact with her before deciding if you want to do the deed with her, rather than being assigned someone random.

The room is clean and well-kept, with a small shower and mirrors installed on the ceiling directly above the bed so that you can have a better view. Stripped down to my birthday suit and she did likewise. I’m not tall by any standards, but without heels, she was almost a head shorter than me. Coupled with her perky tits and butt, machiam like JC/poly girl. See already jitao steam. She brought me into the shower, and shower was SOP (only helped to polish my rifle for the upcoming live firing). Dried up, lied down on bed and she proceeded to give me a catbath before going down south and engulfing my 2IC in her small mouth. The BBBJ was damn solid, almost felt like I was already inside her. After about 5mins, she proceeded to cap me. I shall not bore you with details, but suffice to say looking at yourself fucking via the mirrors on the ceiling is a new experience. Washed up, dressed up, and went back to the cafeteria.

Name: Anna
Nationality: Vietnamese
Age: 22 (would have believed her even if she had told me she was 18)
Looks: 8/10 (machiam like SYT going clubbing)
Boobs: 7/10 (perky Bs)
Ass: 9/10 (made for doggy)
GFE: 8/10 (treats you like her bf and teases you)
Frenching: Yes

Damage: RM268 for 1h massage + 1 shot in 45mins, which is sibei worth it considering that the exchange rate is even better now. Please note that the masseuse and the girl you choose for the shot is different; the masseuse does not provide any additional services.

Bro how much u pay for the massage?

wohaha96
08-07-2015, 11:02 PM

now then you know ar, my first time there was in May and till date I've been there for at least 6x. A bit far but the services is worth the trip.

Bro how much u pay for the massage?

rm 268 is inclusive of the following

1) free flow food and drinks (other then can drinks)
2) 1 hr thai massage
3) 1 shot

fyi, second shot is at 130