PDA

View Full Version : Hugoman's TG gems.... SYT Ai & Layla. Pics available!!

hugoman
21-03-2006, 12:16 PM
Good morning to all bros,

Presenting two TG gems from Hugoman,

Ai, 21yo

32B-24-34

Fair, sweet and pretty

Good service

Can speak some Chinese

Layla

34C-25-36

Fair, pretty and elegant.

Good service and exel in massage

Damage at 130/90/2

Interested bros, kindly leave down your contact no via PM.
I will be eternally grateful for any FRs post.

Regards

BQFreak
21-03-2006, 12:47 PM
i wan to see pics!!!!

hugoman
21-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Bro, sms u already, regarding what u quoted.

cheers

Aphrodite's Son
21-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Woa me too post pics please!:D

taurus75
21-03-2006, 02:29 PM
Hugoman?? or deemak? or ace?? weird lei...
nevertheless ..how come there's not much $99 promo huh??

hugoman
21-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the interest.

pics will be posted in the evening, or earlier.

would try to get it done asap.

Cheers

hugoman
21-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Bros, I had send out their pics. Pls check.

tcss7
21-03-2006, 07:08 PM
where is the picture?? I want to see the picture tooo... :D

cooler07
21-03-2006, 07:15 PM
NPNT... haha... :D

rymndau
21-03-2006, 07:16 PM
Bro Hugoman,

PM you liaow but didn't receive your pic leh...:(

urger
21-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Bro, check ur pm.:)

hugoman
21-03-2006, 07:46 PM
where is the picture?? I want to see the picture tooo... :D

Bro can leave behind your email by PM me. I will send the pics to u. thanks:D

ilovbok
21-03-2006, 07:53 PM
wow, Ali's look very chio,..slim body and legs, no tummy...
feeling hot already even looking at her pics.

bro hugoman: Were Ali's photos taken recently, like a month ago, or ... ?
thanks.

hugoman
21-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Bro, sorry to keep u guys waiting.

There's the link to the pics.

Ai
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/d347a8b3.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/62522a61.jpg

Layla
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/ec232e94.jpg
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g281/Hugoman/85fefe33.jpg

The pics were only taken recently. Trust me, they look 99.999% exactly like the pics.

Cheers:D

IOWA
21-03-2006, 09:37 PM
looks like the old stocks from bro ACE, who seems to have disappeared from the scene recently (yahoo group also closed).

stickyman
21-03-2006, 11:51 PM
Nose bleeding pics....:)

korb
22-03-2006, 12:45 AM
ace group change to deemakmak, both gals from also from his group.

omoide
22-03-2006, 01:55 AM
i think after some bros posted negative remarks about okts using multiple nicks, coupled with the fact that AV was doing some form of cleaning up act, our okt bros have also taken to massive and comprehensive name changing exercise.

nothing ends, everything just begins again...

just my observations.

cheers. :cool:

hugoman
22-03-2006, 02:50 PM
As to respond to enquires made by bro, layla is the same. bros, do support her!!

cheers

impreza69
22-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Hello..

I just make a support reservation...

I will post FR tomorrow.

Cheers!
:D

Acidburn
22-03-2006, 03:28 PM
What is a support reservation? :confused:

Hello..

I just make a support reservation...

I will post FR tomorrow.

Cheers!
:D

impreza69
22-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Sorry bros!

I meant I hv already make a reservation tonite to show my support!

Acidburn
22-03-2006, 03:46 PM
LOL! :D Beside doing the support reservation, you MUST also do the support FR ok? :D

Sorry bros!

hugoman
22-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Sorry bros!

Thanks for youor support bros impreza69.

urger
22-03-2006, 09:05 PM
As promise, here is the FR on the "Once and Now" layla.

Thank you bro for the allocation of 1st blood slot for Layla.:)

The appointment was delayed due to the hotel's full occupancy. Bo bian lor.

Tick tock tick tock, then finally settled down.

Went to the room and was greeted by Layla, the lead female. Was rather taken aback when I saw her. My mind was thinking," Hey, how come so different from the picture? Is it because of the damn hot and sunny weather, that's why she was so tanned?" Anyway I believe bro won't bluff me, so I cheong inside the room and locked the door.

Despite she was busy settling down she took the effort to strike a conversation with me. We tcss for about 5 minutes then she invited me to the shower room. She took off my clothes, usher me to the bathtub and there we go two little love bird squeeaing inside the tub. Bath was sop but the treatment was good.

After drying myself, I sat on the sofa and relax while waiting for her to dry up. Then she came and squat right in front of me and started the catbath. Me was feeling like a king. Slowly from my neck, to my tummy then to my didi. The BBBJ was good. She knows how to use her tongue to twirt around the head. I was like in 7-heaven. A good 10 minutes of twirting, blowing and painting from her.....ohhh.

foolow up next, I carried her to the bed and started the job. She was enjoying herself when I was enjoying her boobs. Constantly she will give out the moan that made me wanna do more on her. I slowly proceed to her mei mei and gave her a good lick. Damn, she was rather sensitive and in fact she cum twice during the painting work. Hahaha.

Next the job. We made love like lover. Very Gf feeling she gaves. Can see her enjoying, grabbing my arms, my legs and body. At times she will cramped her feet, a sign of estacy.

I din go for the 2nd shot but in compensation she gave me a massage.

Overall, I will give her a 7.5 for the positive attitude in serving.

Below are the detail breakdown.

Look: 7 (at certain angle, she does look the same as in the pict)
Figure: 34B, 26, 32
Bathing: 6.5
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 7.5
Attitude:7.5

Once again thank you bro for the arrangment.:)

hugoman
23-03-2006, 01:22 AM
I would like to thanks big bro urger for your FR, Impreza69 for your support and other bros here who had a great time with these two gems. Thanks again. :D

seeknewss
23-03-2006, 02:59 PM
Chance upon Ai’s picture from bro Ace that looks like my type of gal. Quickly arrange with bro Ace for morning first strike, like they said, early bird catches the worm, but in this case Ai is sure not worm but has the model appeal face look like on those magazine. She has long waverly black hair, false eyelashes (better looking if taken off), look equally good as the picture. She is about 1.6m tall, slim and gorgeous curvy body, and wait till you do doggie and the view from behind can “knock” you off.. One dislike is her slight coarse voice, so don’t expect to hear a sweet voice even though she looks sweet. Her moaning is great and she is responsive to your bonking with a tight pussy. Friendly and playful with plenty of GF feeling. One thing missing is no bathtub washing service but rather standing shower with her. That is good enough already as the sight of her can keep your hand busy roaming and frenching. Fast forward 10 mins later,after first shot, she will cuddle you like your gf and after 5 mins, told her to BBBJ me CIM for second shot and boy she really put her effort in making me come. She was slurping, licking and a few time deep-throats that nearly trigger me. Even though my dick was hardened by her BJ, I could not come and told her to give up. She readily smile and we hugged for awhile before I bathed and leave. Come to think of it now, when she blow and look at you with her long hair let down, she really is model beautiful look. Overall : 8/10. RTF : Yes. Moral of the story : Your gal picture better be WYSIWYG.

codicerous
23-03-2006, 11:15 PM
Many thanks to bro Ace for arranging the First Blood for me with Ai... and bros out there.. this is one model look girl you don't want to miss!

reached hotel ontime, and recieved sms from bro ace.. went up and ... WTF... chambermaidS .. all over!!! made a small detour down to another level then back up again, and this time, no chambermaids... phew... went to room and ding dong, door opened and infront of me, a gorgeous looking lady in sexy bikini =o) went into room and recieved a welcome hug from her.

we tkss for a while, and it was really hard as her english not powerful and she kept talking to me in thai.. haha... mentioned to me that it's her first time in Singapore (bros be nice to her kae).. and she WANTS to learn more.. bros who wanna be tutors... she's YOURS !

anyway I signalled her to take a bath, and we both stripped down to our lovely nothings =o) woooottt ! Her bod is really one of the best i've seen! little to no fats on the stomach, nice firm ample boobs with light brown nipples and a nice butt to finish off... was already thinking how I wanna teach this little gem infront of me... Shower was rather sop, but I think she can improve, perhaps with a bathtub service, but I'm more interested in the other services she provides *grin*

after shower, we came out and I told her to put on her bikini again...and from certain angles, she really does look like an ex channel 5 actress who acted in some old serial with lim kay tong long ago... can't remember name though.. anyway I have a light fetish that day for bikini babe .. we den hugged and began kissing and licking each other... slowly she cat bathed me all over and when she moved to my little bro, she was like a cat transformed into a tiger !! she was literally eating my bro!! her mouth action was good as well as her head swinging... and plus the deep throat services... my... almost blew my load right there.. had to tell her to stop...

then come my turn to give her MY services.. haha.... paid alot of attention to her lovely boobs, taking her right one first, slowly swirling my tongue around her nipple before taking the whole thing into my mouth.. all this while my left hand worked its magic by massaging her left boob... a few minutes later I decided to give some oral attention to her left boob and gave the same treatment. I think her nipples ultra sensitive or what, cause I swear she was shivering when i serviced them! that gave me somewhat satisfaction hehe..:D

Next, I headed south and decided to give her a paint job, but WAIT... she's wet ALREADY! and i can see her juices flowing out!! wow... must be the boob service... I continued to paint her meimei, and slowly teasing her... quite a sight to see her squirming about on the bed when my tongue worked its way left right center... she must be really turned on... coz after a few minutes, she just said " I WANT" ... capped my bro, and told her to ride me... slowly, she positioned herself over my bro, and eased down den up... den down ... den up .. and finally able to take the whole length of my bro... the feeling was shiok! she is just so tight, reminds me of the first time I did it with my ex... soon she was riding me and my hands became naughty, and they found their way from her waist to her boobs, the sight was just mind blowing!! at this position she really resembles that actress! as she continued her ride, I was telling myself.. if this goes on, I would shoot in no time... thus i flipped her over, and did it missionary... had a good look at her bod, and kept admiring her nice boobs going up and down while i banged her.... her stereo was also good! nice soft moans and when de banging gets hard, the stereo gets tough! sudden, she like convulse abit gripping on my arms and back, then she went a little limp... I just knew she came.... and the thought of it, made me released my shot ! .... wow! the feeling was just fantastic!! thinking of this now got my own bro hard also! this first shot took up almost 45 mins!!

** end of part 1 **

codicerous
23-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Many thanks to bro Ace for arranging the First Blood for me with Ai... and bros out there.. this is one model look girl you don't want to miss!

reached hotel ontime, and recieved sms from bro ace.. went up and ... WTF... chambermaidS .. all over!!! made a small detour down to another level then back up again, and this time, no chambermaids... phew... went to room and ding dong, door opened and infront of me, a gorgeous looking lady in sexy bikini =o) went into room and recieved a welcome hug from her.

we tkss for a while, and it was really hard as her english not powerful and she kept talking to me in thai.. haha... mentioned to me that it's her first time in Singapore (bros be nice to her kae).. and she WANTS to learn more.. bros who wanna be tutors... she's YOURS !

anyway I signalled her to take a bath, and we both stripped down to our lovely nothings =o) woooottt ! Her bod is really one of the best i've seen! little to no fats on the stomach, nice firm ample boobs with light brown nipples and a nice butt to finish off... was already thinking how I wanna teach this little gem infront of me... Shower was rather sop, but I think she can improve, perhaps with a bathtub service, but I'm more interested in the other services she provides *grin*

after shower, we came out and I told her to put on her bikini again...and from certain angles, she really does look like an ex channel 5 actress who acted in some old serial with lim kay tong long ago... can't remember name though.. anyway I have a light fetish that day for bikini babe .. we den hugged and began kissing and licking each other... slowly she cat bathed me all over and when she moved to my little bro, she was like a cat transformed into a tiger !! she was literally eating my bro!! her mouth action was good as well as her head swinging... and plus the deep throat services... my... almost blew my load right there.. had to tell her to stop...

then come my turn to give her MY services.. haha.... paid alot of attention to her lovely boobs, taking her right one first, slowly swirling my tongue around her nipple before taking the whole thing into my mouth.. all this while my left hand worked its magic by massaging her left boob... a few minutes later I decided to give some oral attention to her left boob and gave the same treatment. I think her nipples ultra sensitive or what, cause I swear she was shivering when i serviced them! that gave me somewhat satisfaction hehe..:D

Next, I headed south and decided to give her a paint job, but WAIT... she's wet ALREADY! and i can see her juices flowing out!! wow... must be the boob service... I continued to paint her meimei, and slowly teasing her... quite a sight to see her squirming about on the bed when my tongue worked its way left right center... she must be really turned on... coz after a few minutes, she just said " I WANT" ... capped my bro, and told her to ride me... slowly, she positioned herself over my bro, and eased down den up... den down ... den up .. and finally able to take the whole length of my bro... the feeling was shiok! she is just so tight, reminds me of the first time I did it with my ex... soon she was riding me and my hands became naughty, and they found their way from her waist to her boobs, the sight was just mind blowing!! at this position she really resembles that actress! as she continued her ride, I was telling myself.. if this goes on, I would shoot in no time... thus i flipped her over, and did it missionary... had a good look at her bod, and kept admiring her nice boobs going up and down while i banged her.... her stereo was also good! nice soft moans and when de banging gets hard, the stereo gets tough! sudden, she like convulse abit gripping on my arms and back, then she went a little limp... I just knew she came.... and the thought of it, made me released my shot ! .... wow! the feeling was just fantastic!! thinking of this now got my own bro hard also! this first shot took up almost 45 mins!!

** end of part 1 **

twpkevin
24-03-2006, 03:01 AM
Bro...not sure which ex-tcs actress u mean...but i think she does resemble the actress called Amy Cheng...she's one hot mummy though!!:P
With such rave FRs...looks like i muz join the queue for Ai lor...
Bro Ace...i'll be Smsing u damn soon!!!
cheers mate~~

hugoman
24-03-2006, 03:02 AM
Bro codicerous and seeknewss. I would like to thanks again for your FR.
Bros as you can see, these two are really a gems not to be miss. Interested bros, pls PM me with your name and contact number. Thanks again for brothers who had tried my gems. :D

haha51
24-03-2006, 04:06 AM
both looks very sweet :o

hugoman
24-03-2006, 05:12 PM
Bro, both are definitely sweet, especially when ai and layla put on the short checkers skirt. they are simply a sight to behold.

cheers:D

jtan
24-03-2006, 08:40 PM
Had a session with Layla this afternoon..as per normal, contact ace and set up an afternoon snack :D
Knock on the door and was greeted by this sweet gal. she looks very much like the picture but I feel she has that "sunshine" looks, always smiling. Anyway, down to business, strip and went to to bath and she literally washed every inch of my body thoroughly and then off to action......
I can tell she is trying her best to service me but it seems it was a bit "mechanical"(Maybe I don't click with her). Firing off the first round with her on top. After that, she gave a not too bad massage and abt 20 mins later, she fondled with my Didi again and "hard" on and I finished her off in missionary. Overall, not a bad experience.

Face : 7.5
Boobs : Real, not too big.
BBBJ : No try.. she put on the cap after a few suck...
BJ : 4 (lack sunction)
FJ : 7.5
RTV : Maybe..:cool:

Chinki
25-03-2006, 01:10 AM
First of all, A BIG shout out thanks to Bro Sin for the arrangement with Ai!

Don't know which TCS actress y'all talking about but in my books, she's just a dream babe (Fiona Xie, GO HOME GIRL!). She's not just HOT and SEXY but a WILDCAT in bed too!

Went up to the designated room and was greeted by what I can only describe as the girl of my dreams. An Angelic Godess (whom will soon prove to be Develish too!) TCSSed abit then proceeded to the shower where even her simple wash up (WITHOUT SERVICE) was an erotic TURN-ON! (one thing, she is extrememly sweet and communicative and really had that GF feeling...even with the slight language barrier)...so unto the bed where we TCSSed a little more then engaged in some foreplay before I eventually decided to 'service' her by catbathing and 'tasting' her lovenest for awhile and after awhile, made her wet (her moans gave me such a high!...it was somewhere between pleasureable moans and soft, sweet sighs!) She then flipped me over and catbathed me and BBBJed me for a long while (tongue-work, deep throat, THE WORKZ!) til I CIMed! HEAVENLY! (MOST SEXSATIONAL BBBJ I've EVER HAD!)

We each took our individual showers and proceeded back unto bed where we both attended to individual phonecalls, watched TV, TCSSed (really relaxing and SUPER-GF feel!) before starting a little foreplay.

She catbathed me as I caressed her and BBBJed for abit then capped me. Then, I took her missionary til the end (JESUS, did I mention her body's proportions are PERFECTLY IMMACULATE AND TO DIE FOR and SOOOOO Beautiful to feel!), long, short, soft, hard, fast and slow...DAMN...like making love to a long lost GF! She convulsed as I came and I knew then, we came together...WOOOO...SEXTISFACTION!

Time was almost up, so TCSSed a little more and showered. Paid up and left. (Bros do treat her with utmost care ya, she's a true Diamond in the Dust!)

Can't wait for my RTF next week! Bro Sin, confirmed(am I supposed to post this here,sorry if it's private issue), don't forget please!

This girl is truly GOD's intention of the PERFECT female...All bros trying her do treat her right...she's truly a treasure that Bro Sin somehow managed to discover!

Thanks again Bro Sin...YOU DA MAN!...Peace OUT!

hugoman
25-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Bros, if anybody interested in these two gems, pls made advance booking to avoid disapiontment. I am sorry to some bros here who wish to book last few days but unable to get a suitable time. :)

bjboy
25-03-2006, 02:39 PM
Had a session with Ai this morning. First look, she resembles Michelle Rodriguez from the movie SWAT.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0735442/

Looks: 7.5
Boobs: B (nice light nips)
Body: Uzap figure
BBBJ: 6.5 (sometimes she goes to hard)
FJ: 8.5
HJ: 7.5
Overall: 7.5 (well worth the spend)

hugoman
25-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Bro this is one of the bro FR sent to my PM.
Well tried Layla a few days back, decided to post the FR now.

So to cut to the chase, went over to the place of pleasure, went up "knock, knock". Was greeted by this seductive beauty. I won't even use the word pretty, she's a real beauty. Reminds me of the lead singer in the "The pussycat dolls". She does not look like her photo, due to lesser makeup, she looks darker, but she is a damn good looking girl. Mixed Thai and Korean look, as agreed by the other bros. I was just thinking, "Bingo!", struck gold man.

Went in, sat down, lit a fag and started a TCSS session. She's damn bubbly and pretty hyper when she talks man. So CUTE!! hee. Problem was, she was babbling away at the speed of light in,... Thai. Oh man. She would babble away for like awhile then she would ask,'You understand?' To which i would give the a bit, blur look. Oh man, damn funny, interesting (in a weird way) kind of conversation with her.

So proceeded with the TCSS in the bath tub, conversation there was slightly more 'engaging', hey like they say, communication is 80% body language. hee.

Finished with the bath, went out first, while she finish cleaning herself. She came out, lied beside me and started plying her trade. She was necking me, then moved slowly onto my nips, then deliberately and teasingly to my now throbbing dick. Capped me. She then started with few licks, then mouthing, then gouging my entire bro. Oh man! Heavenly. I ,in the mean time, was holding her hair up and slowly stroking her head, this is to enable a better view of the 'action' happening. She knowing this fetish I had, purposely took out my bro from the back of her throat, and she started to lick intensively round and round the head, and the shaft. I mean, just imagine a hot girl on a hot day eating a melting ice cream cone; get my point? hee. I was in ecstasy man!! She then stopped and moved upwards, expecting to penetrate her soon, i closed my eyes in anticipation for the warm snug feeling that should follow soon. 1st surprise: She did not ride me, instead she she gave a titty massage on my bro and the rest of my body. She was like' You say you like massage, now give u massage.' (Something that i told her during the showering session. Bingo!) OMG!

She did this for a while, til i grabbed her pair of mountains and suckle them. She then stopped her massage and started her riding. First few strokes, and she started to breathe harder, she is not like those fake porno types that moan like a screaming banshee devil when you first enter. After a while she started her moans, at the same time, i could feel her wetter, as well,... it was more slippery. Now this the 2ND surprise: She was moaning in Thai!! Oh MY GOD!!! It was an eye opener,... or to put it more correctly, an 'ear opener'. This was what bro Chinki meant i guess, abt her moans. Feeling motivated, I flipped her over and mission her hard and fast as my little soldiers were charging thru the gap. She grabbed me and started frenching me. oh yeah!

She cleaned me up, and rested beside me. Have to say, she is damned service oriented. She switched the TV channel to a chinese channel, coz in the bath she asked where i was from, coz dun look local, said was a local chinese. Even though I 'eat potato one' and dun really like the Ch 8 show, I was impressed by her thoughtfulness. Next as i was hot and sweaty, she took a folder to fan me as she was lying beside me. Service really 10/10!!

Rested for 15-20 mins. Then started round 2. Everything was the same, then she rode me. As she rode me, she did something new, she opened my legs got in between them and assumed a push up position pumping up and down. Guess the only way to describe is that she did the missionary on me!! Good experience! This time round took longer, ride, doggie, mission, and all the while those sweet sweet Thai moans!!! Hmm... Was missionarying her when her moans started to get louder and louder, and she felt tighter and tighter, when finally she.... Screamed! I was thinking WTF? She was so loud that i placed my hand around her mouth to muffle the other sounds. opening her eyes, she said 'Change?', So i got off her and lied down. At the same time she was feeling around the sheets for the mess she made, she also took some tissue to wipe herself. hee. She then HJ, then ride me till I;m there, then I flipped her over to finish it off in Missionary. When she sensed that I've orgasm, she hugged me tightly and frenched me deeply. Ahh... Sweet sweet tongue of hers.

Have to say damned enjoyable, sad to leave, thought had a good 'connection' with her. Paid her with a nice tip.

korb
25-03-2006, 06:46 PM
tried norng AI(爱) last night
norng ai look more like 'tata yang' to me esp. the eye area.and also she is half yaowi(malayu) and thai mixx. she ask me anyone complain(comment)abt her service in here or not?service wise,though not the best or top but no complain or disappointment.
feature to look out,if you like painting she enjoy it and cum after few mins.
she can also swear very well when she saw 'taksin' on the tv

sorry hor ace, for overstaying (er,ace .since she say she study nursing,why no ask her to wear nurse uniform leh)

btw: who taught her brushing in mandarin say 'cheebye' :eek:
nabeh , when i left she jokinly say cheebye instead of byebye to me :rolleyes:

ieatpoontangpie
25-03-2006, 11:40 PM
as promised to hugoman heres my FR.
wow my 1st post here..i just got back frm seeing layla wah damn shiok man! when she opened the door i was stunned. she's even more pretty in real life than in the pic. so quite pleasantly surprised. when i got into the room she hugged me and i felt those beautiful tits of hers on me. soon we undressed and showered pretty standard i think but she was quite thorough. dried off and lay down and she started licking me all over and gave me BBBJ for a while. wah lao the suction was damn good and she paid special attention to the head and sucked on it like a lollipop damn shiok. then it was my turn i licked and sucked those gorgoeus tits of hers. the sex was fantastic, her pussy is quite tight. we did a doggy, cowgirl, missionary and a couple more positions and i finished off with a hj by her. man she moans damn loud la. only sad part is she doesnt speak much english and i dont speak much thai so it was a bit confusing for me to understand what she trying to say sometimes.
after that she went to clean up and since i was quite tired i asked if she could give me a massage instead of a 2nd shot. wah lao a massage after a gr8 session like that was incredible. after she finished, i cleaned up lay there for a while and left.

Looks:7.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 gr8 suction and attention to the head
FJ: 7.5/10 willing to try many positions
Attitude:9/10
over all it was amazing man. thanks bro hugoman for the chance!!

hugoman
26-03-2006, 12:03 AM
tried norng AI(爱) last night
norng ai look more like 'tata yang' to me esp. the eye area.and also she is half yaowi(malayu) and thai mixx. she ask me anyone complain(comment)abt her service in here or not?service wise,though not the best or top but no complain or disappointment.
feature to look out,if you like painting she enjoy it and cum after few mins.
she can also swear very well when she saw 'taksin' on the tv

sorry hor ace, for overstaying (er,ace .since she say she study nursing,why no ask her to wear nurse uniform leh)

btw: who taught her brushing in mandarin say 'cheebye' :eek:
nabeh , when i left she jokinly say cheebye instead of byebye to me :rolleyes:

Bro I had passed her a set of nurse and Japanese student uniform already. I told that to wear but she said she feel very uncomfortable. Layla also had a set of uniform of nurse and Japanese student.

Bro those words is taught by some of the bros here. She was taught the wrong meaning. I had told her to stop using these words. Thanks for informing me.

Shaun_G
26-03-2006, 12:34 AM
had a session with Ai this afternoon... and boy was she HOT! seriously... she really is a gem not to be missed. Lets see... 1st proceeded to take shower. at 1st i wanted to take it alone coz i wasn't expecting her to join. but after just taking off my clothes, Ai came in with that tantalizing body of her's. didi erect straight away. she's very relaxed and her service is one of the best i've had.

after shower she got me ready by bj. her bj is pretty good. especially when she starts. u're gonna love the lusty look she gives u when she's sucking. trust me guys, she is one gem not to be missed. she is very service oriented. unfortunately i didn't shoot anything but i still had a very very enjoyable time. she's always asking you wat she can do for you etc. just having her next to you is already great.
her looks are stunning and her body is near perfect so please please please take care of her.

looks : 9.5
body : 9.5
service : 10
bj : 8
fj : 8 (would have given ten)(she told me she came 3 times. while me 0 DAMN IT!)
RTF ? : HELL YEAH!

CheG
26-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Had a great session with Ai last night. Same as all the other Bros here.

First would like to thank bro Hugoman for arranging. Despite being a slightly difficult customer, Bro Hugoman humoured all my nonsense. Definitely one of the best guys in the trade.

Back to FR on Ai.

What can I say except quite AMAZING! Maybe my experience was enhanced by the fact that we clicked. She's quite a joker so for me it was easy to click with her, but that depends on individual experience, hopefully all bros will have similar good experience.
Shall not go into much detail since everyone's experience will be different and there's no basis for comparison. My ratings are as follows:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9.5/10

For my tastes, Ai is the Best I've had among Thai FLs. She has a sultry face and her body is gorgeous. She said that she's a dancer back in LOS, which would explain how her body is so toned. Her tits while not large are proportionally perfect for her body size. Was abit ashamed that I have a spare tire around my waist whereas this girl has no flab at all!:eek: Thankfully it did not affect my performance! Ai definitely goes on my RTF list.

My only complaint is that, after last night, I'm thinking of giving up cheonging
for good! Having cheonged for so long, I can honestly say last night was my best experience ever! That's why thinking of giving up because future experiences may never match and don't want to be disappointed/feel that wasted my money. I'm one of those fuck-type cheongster in SBF who never post FRs but Ai is a real gem. This FR is tribute to her and also to mark my probably retirement from cheonging!

Thanks for reading.:D

Shaun_G
26-03-2006, 03:22 PM
haha. same here bro. i dun really post fr one. but after my experience with Ai, i think Hugoman and Ai deserves one.

thanks again for introducing this gem to us hugoman. too bad she fully booked today!

qza879
26-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Tried Layla today for a afternoon slot. After receiving the room number, went up and knock on the door. Waited for a while before someone opened. Opening the door was a pretty young Layla who appeared to have just woke up. Hmmm.. Me first one today I thought. Went into the room and tried to strike a conversation but she speaks limited English.. She then handed me a towel and I went to bath. She joined in a while later. In the shower, she was girlfriend like as she cleanse me. But somehow she appears to be tired.. Thought maybe because she just woke up.. After bathing, she brought me to the bed where the action began.. She first did a little cathbath before doing the blowjob.. BJ quite ok as only around the head and for a short time only. While she was doing the blowjob, I tried to finger her but she evaded.. Hmmm maybe dun like so I did not persist.. BJ for a while more then she cap me and continued to BJ.. She then pulled me up and asked me to be on top instead.. Entered her and she moaned.. Changed position after a while for her on top. She then suddenly stopped and lied down saying she tired.. Lie down for a while before going into doggie style and fnished. She then wiped me clean before she went to wash up..

She later returned and lied beside me... Sleep Sleep she said and so I lied down.. Slept for a while together before she started a handjob for me.. Asked for BJ bu she say dun wan so did not force.. She then handjob for a while more before putting on the cap and do a BJ.. BJ for a while and stop and lied down. She then say she tired and just lied beside me and hugged me.. Thinking maybe she really tired, I then told her I go bath and let her rest lah.... Had my bath, paid up and left...

Overall, she was quite ok but the second part was not so good so I no mood.. Anyway later found out from Hugoman she has some personal problems so forgivable. No wonder she seems to be thinking of things during the session.. Anyway here are my ratings for her:-

Name: Layla, 24yr
Looks: 8/10 (would not say she is a SYT but has a sophesicated young look)
Body: 8/10 (handful and soft, quite firm breast, slim and smooth skin)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10

saf77
26-03-2006, 10:22 PM
i wan to see their pic pls

hugoman
27-03-2006, 12:56 AM
Had a great session with Ai last night. Same as all the other Bros here.

First would like to thank bro Hugoman for arranging. Despite being a slightly difficult customer, Bro Hugoman humoured all my nonsense. Definitely one of the best guys in the trade.

Back to FR on Ai.

What can I say except quite AMAZING! Maybe my experience was enhanced by the fact that we clicked. She's quite a joker so for me it was easy to click with her, but that depends on individual experience, hopefully all bros will have similar good experience.
Shall not go into much detail since everyone's experience will be different and there's no basis for comparison. My ratings are as follows:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9.5/10

For my tastes, Ai is the Best I've had among Thai FLs. She has a sultry face and her body is gorgeous. She said that she's a dancer back in LOS, which would explain how her body is so toned. Her tits while not large are proportionally perfect for her body size. Was abit ashamed that I have a spare tire around my waist whereas this girl has no flab at all!:eek: Thankfully it did not affect my performance! Ai definitely goes on my RTF list.

My only complaint is that, after last night, I'm thinking of giving up cheonging
for good! Having cheonged for so long, I can honestly say last night was my best experience ever! That's why thinking of giving up because future experiences may never match and don't want to be disappointed/feel that wasted my money. I'm one of those fuck-type cheongster in SBF who never post FRs but Ai is a real gem. This FR is tribute to her and also to mark my probably retirement from cheonging!

Thanks for reading.:D

Bro there are alot of real gems here some from me, some from other bros. U really want to retire?? I believed bros coming to look for FL gals bcos as human being, we need to relax or released stress. This is healthy but family and work should not be forgotten.

hugoman
27-03-2006, 01:02 AM
haha. same here bro. i dun really post fr one. but after my experience with Ai, i think Hugoman and Ai deserves one.

thanks again for introducing this gem to us hugoman. too bad she fully booked today!

Bros here, I will do my best to bring in real gems for bros here. thanks for all bros support.

urger
27-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Bros here, I will do my best to bring in real gems for bros here. thanks for all bros support.
Good to hear that.:p must intro to me hor.:)

cummie
27-03-2006, 02:03 AM
yoz.. sry abt my late fr... promised hugoman 1 but was busy..

booked layla for the 12pm slot on friday. she will be my 2nd gal from hugoman as the 1st was Ann. Was hoping it to be gd as Ann was absolutely fantastic.

Got to her room and she invited me in. Chio~~!! much better looking than in her photo. She got that slight huskiness in her voice that actually added to her sex appeal.

hmm she wasnt really all smiley and such but hey she still looks gd anywae. Pity she dont speak much english so initially it was all abit awkard.

Very willing to serve and a very nice gal to me. Can see she was very tired so both of us had a short nap, holding hands and nose to nose. It was great, I'll probably rem the closeness we had more than the sex part..

looks: 8
body: 8
bj: 6.5
fj: 7

haha51
27-03-2006, 02:12 AM
book for AI on friday....

she is the best syt thai i met here :eek: dunno how to explain, she give me good feeling and her service was good....she got a very pretty face if given long hair, seeing those pic enough to arouse me for the second shot :p
im not going into detail as im not good in writing. i will rtf next week
look 8/10
bbbj 9/10
fj 9.5/10

hugoman
27-03-2006, 01:02 PM
To all Bros here, Layla had went back to her country due to some urgent matters which she need to settle. Sorry for bros here who had made advance booking with her. She would like to thanks all bros here for taking care of her.

hgfb05
27-03-2006, 06:19 PM
well, promised hugoman will writeFR so here it goes...

had Layla last week. 1st look not bad...2nd look, better. she just woke up and was wearing no makeup, but still looks pretty good, except for those black eye bags. she was in a t-shirt with panties underneath.

went up shower together, but before that, had to hug her from behind with her t-shirt still on. straight away, know she got a handful of natural boobs. well, shower was quite sop, after which proceeded to be. she has a great figure i have to say....everything is proportional. boobs...very nice.

gave me a short bj with breast massage thrown in now and then. she got a very sensitive hole, and would try to avoid being fingered. tits are also very sensitive, lick and suck a bit only she like want to cum already. hahahaha.

anyways, wouldn't write too much since she already left.

looks: 7
body: 8.5
bj: 6.5
fj: 8
overall: 7

hugoman
28-03-2006, 12:21 AM
A message from Layla to all bros. She would like to apologise to those bros whom she did not do a good job cos she really had some personal problem back home. Sorry.

Raphaelz
28-03-2006, 02:48 AM
the fr so good.... looks like good stuff man... thai tom yum

twpkevin
28-03-2006, 03:54 AM
Just had a session with Ai today....can only say ho sai lei ah!!!!
She's soo damn cute...but like wat 1 bro said..her voice a little on the hoarse side...but who cares...her attitude and service plus the oh soo cute face overrides everything!!

She greeted me wif a smile n cheeky grin,and we tkss a bit...after that we shower together b4 heading to the bed n cuddled for awhile.
She then started stroking my cock while i fingered her pussy...after that she gave me one hell of a catbath b4 giving me a CFM look and started her bj...and occasional deep throat...a bit short but then she made up for it wif her hardworking attitude as we started the FJ...all the way riding me like a wild cowgal...until i couldn't take it and shot off my 1st load.
After that we cuddled up in bed and tcss abit...she asking me how to speak in chin...then making me learn how to say it in thai...but i forgot everything that she taught me....:D cos all i can think abt was her...lolz

The scary thing was while we cuddled...the damn chambermaid came and disturb...after that i think the hotel staff came also...ask if AI still staying in the room...my balls shrink sia...anyway...after that when it was settled...we started cuddling and tcss again...then she started giving me a catbath and i think she knew my nipples were sensitive so she gave me extra attention there...after which we did it wif her riding me again...she was very hardworking and kept riding me and giving me the CFM look...after awhile..she got tired so we changed to missionary and i pumped her till i think she also shiok..finally off loading my 2nd load and collapsed on the bed...

I then showered and tcss wif her a bit more b4 paying up and b4 going off...she gave me a goodbye kiss..and said she hope to @@ me soon...hehe

Overall...i must say to date..she's one of the best thai gal i got...the other memorable wan was quite some time back...deborah look alike...

thanks bro Ace...u made my day today...1st time i shot off twice by doing FJ...last time was 1 fj n 1 bj+hj...so it goes to show how good AI is!!! :D

Below is a brief rating
Looks: 7
Boobs: B (nice light nips)
Body: slim
BBBJ: 6.5 (short but got deep throat)
FJ: 8.5 (hardworking but ride abit too hard)
Overall: 8 (wat can i say...she the 1st to make me shoot twice wif FJs)

Horny As Hell
28-03-2006, 07:27 AM
Bro Hugoman,

You've got mail ... :D

Please contact me soon ... Horny as Hell :cool:

hugoman
28-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Bro Hugoman,

You've got mail ... :D

Please contact me soon ... Horny as Hell :cool:

Bro I had replied u. Pls checked

hugoman
28-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Bros pls make advance booking for Ai as most of the time, her slot had been taken up.

ebonker
28-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Finally got to taste Ai this afternoon after some cockups with previous booking with her. No no, its not Bro Ace's fault neither it is mine or Ai's .

Opening the door, a small petite sweet bubbly gal peeped out. Yes she looks like her pic, now even better cos it is real! She has such nice eyes n she looked fab, really to me at least. She was dressed in a pink spag with no bra inside as i requested.As I undressed she sat on the bed and later she poured me a drink while she watched ESPN on TV, think she liked soccer.

We made small chats and proceed to bath. She asked if i like bath tub or shower, I said up to her and she preferred shower. So she showered me like a little baby rubbing here and there, hugging here and there. Later we proceeded to the place where we will have our most intimate moments.

I requested for bj to be safe la, also for Ai lah. Soon she was swallowing my hard rod up and down while making cfm looks. With her looks, it is hard not to cum but i control. She knew how to make 'pop' sound n slurrping sound to enhance. Later I lay her down and worked on her tofu soft breasts while my hand rub her clit.

Soon she was squirming here while my finger rubbed faster and my tongue continue to lash on her nice nipples. After awhile she pulled my hand up and said she cummed as she jerked hard. I touched her tight love hole and whoa it was wet. Seeing her cum, I also cannot tahan oredi, I pryed open her 2 small legs and inserted my really hard and eager dick into her wet and small love nest. I had abit of problem cos it was really tight and small..so do insert with care cos she's really small.

Once I insert, her face wrinkled up as I inserted full length into her tight nest. As I stroked in and out, she gasped and moaned, trying hard not to moan too loudly. I can feel she is getting wetter below as it was getting smoother. Seeing her so shiok I also cannot tahan, whacked for a few min with long strokes, slow ones...soon I cummed inside (condom of cos). Then I collasped. She removed e condom gentlely then she went to clean up.

Once she is done we cuddled onto the bed. As I was hugging her and touching her, my bro began to stir abit. Soon it was alive again...This time she gave a more thorough catbath..then she capped me and sit on top riding like a wild cow gal. better than those igallop. She really can shake well as she is a dancer. My hands were all over her abs, tits and back while she continued to rock. Then we moved to missionary. As I cummed not too long ago, I cannot cum so fast this time. Seeing her tired, I decided to let her go also cos it is going to really take a long time.

She was hesistant cos I nv cummed 2nd time. I assured her it is oke. Then we cleaned up, I awarded her hard work. She also made a call to her mum. As I was abt to leave, we made small pecks. She kissed my forehead,cheeks and lips and hugged before I leave reluctantly.

She will be leaving sometime next wk. She's a dear and fine lady, pls treat her well.

Looks : 8.5/10
Body : 8/10 (nice tight, smooth and soft skin)
BJ : 7/10 (can improve more on suction) I rem gigi one is damm power
FJ : 7.5/10 (tight n wet)
RTF: yes if $$ allows

bob36
29-03-2006, 12:30 PM
Hi Bros,

Tried Ai, sometimes early this week. One word, "Fantastic"!

Will definitely go for more, but she leaving soon.

As promised to Bro Hugoman, my fr on Ai, as follows:-

Went up to room, "Wow", Model-like, with boobs as well, Luv it

Shower in long bath together

She clean herself very thoroughly

Go to bed, lick me all over, from head to toe

Me busy enjoying, first.

Then, she starts blowing, hard and through.

Cannot tahan, went the usual missionary, then followup with dogstyle.

After 1st round, we rest, cuddle and chit-chat.

Then, she starts rubbing didi, then didi, becomes alive again, we french, suck her lovely boobs, and bang her until explodes.

Bath again and make my way

Bros, please treat her well.

I have bonked many gals here, but this is my first fr, as I told all my bros, will be praised and write fr, if the gal throughly deserved it.

Well, Ai, definitely deserve it.

Thanks and Have Fun,

Bob:)

takahashi
29-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Hi..hugoman..i have send you my contact already..hope to hear ur reply soon ;)

phantom65110
29-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Hugoman,

I hv PM u my contact and preferred booking date and time. Waiting for your reply.

groo
29-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Bro-Hugoman,

During my session with Ai this afternoon, she told me she has a twin sister who's more beautiful than her!!! So when will you be bringing both of them back to our shores for us to enjoy the Tarma-Twins?!?!?!? Bwahahahahahahaha!!! :D Now that will be Sin-sational!!! Heeheehee!

I'm already Q-ing......... :D

cheongster69
30-03-2006, 09:09 PM
As promised to Hugoman, this is my virgin FR so kindly forgive. I never believe I will write one but Ai was just brilliant, my best ever!

Ai is extremely funny, cute and absolutely the kind of gal I want for a gf. As i entered the hote rm, she merrily skipped away and plonked herself confortably on the chair. Feeling strange, I sat on the bed and removed my shoes thinking "is her service bad?". Whipping out a notebook, Ai asked me to teach her some Chinese and never could I imagine I ended up spending nearly half an hr doing so and enjoying it! She was just so bubbly and genuinely cute without trying.

As I realise time was slipping away, we proceeded for a bath and her toned, school-gal like boby was simply irresistable. As she was washing me, she continued her joker antics when she gave me a sinister look out of the blue and said,"I know taekwondo." Giving a mock fearful look to her, she suddenly struck a fighting-like pose with my didi still in her hand and straing straight at it, she "commanded" my didi to wake up (in chinese, as a revision) That cracked me up.

As we got into bed, we hugged tightly and my hands started to roam around her cute titties and butt, eventually moving down to finger her. Her moans were soft and appealing and she enjoyed it. Suddenly grabbing my didi, she shot a sultry look and started to BBBJ me. Wnjoying her nice lips wrapped around my cock, it went on for a while before she capped me and wanted to ride me. Ride she did! I literally became the IGallop la. Rocking me non-stop close to 20 mins and she came once or twice, holding me tightly before I exploded inside her. Fucking shiok!

Cleaning me up, she requested to rest a while as we hugged while watching American Idol. Telling me she liked to sing an dance further enhanced my liking for her although this time, I was more conscious of the time. As I was enjoying myself rubba-ing her tits, she turned around and suddenly went "Piang! Piang!", "Oh help me, pls!" I was like wtf!? Only after a short while I realised she meant to say she liked PC shooting games like Counterstrike, Ha this gal is bloody cute joker.

As soon as she stopped her "shooting", she shot another sultry look and asked whether I wanna CIM. Of coz! Smiling as she started wrapping her lips around my didi, she took the whole thing down and gave me a hell of a BBBJ. Alternating between thaat and titty rub cum HJ, it +++ a while for my 2nd shot but it was heavenly as i cummed inside her mouth. Farking shiok!

Knowing i overshot my time, i quickly dressed up and she thanked me for teaching her, hugging and giving me a few nice kisses and I left with a heavy heart. This gal is absolutely a GEM! She ranks hands down number 1 for me, so good I was even thinking to retire since she was a tough one to match in terms of the whole experience. Kudos to Hugoman, you made me lovesick for your Ai! She is da BEST!

Looks: 9/10 (Loved her looks, resembled my fren's hot sis)
Body: 8.5/10 (I'm a boobs lover but hers was like a nicely toned, schoolgal like bod)
BBBJ 8/10 (Worked damn hard to make me cum the 2nd time, suction not fantastic but she compensates it with her sultry looks while doing it)
FJ: 8.5/10 (GF-like to the max. Nice, hard, slow, fast, whatever I wanted, she complimented perfectly)
RTF: No, because it will be a bloody expensive addiction to her)

cheongster69
30-03-2006, 09:23 PM
As promised to Hugoman, this is my virgin FR so kindly forgive. I never believe I will write one but Ai was just brilliant, my best ever!

Ai is extremely funny, cute and absolutely the kind of gal I want for a gf. As i entered the hote rm, she merrily skipped away and plonked herself confortably on the chair. Feeling strange, I sat on the bed and removed my shoes thinking "is her service bad?". Whipping out a notebook, Ai asked me to teach her some Chinese and never could I imagine I ended up spending nearly half an hr doing so and enjoying it! She was just so bubbly and genuinely cute without trying.

As I realise time was slipping away, we proceeded for a bath and her toned, school-gal like boby was simply irresistable. As she was washing me, she continued her joker antics when she gave me a sinister look out of the blue and said,"I know taekwondo." Giving a mock fearful look to her, she suddenly struck a fighting-like pose with my didi still in her hand and straing straight at it, she "commanded" my didi to wake up (in chinese, as a revision) That cracked me up.

As we got into bed, we hugged tightly and my hands started to roam around her cute titties and butt, eventually moving down to finger her. Her moans were soft and appealing and she enjoyed it. Suddenly grabbing my didi, she shot a sultry look and started to BBBJ me. Wnjoying her nice lips wrapped around my cock, it went on for a while before she capped me and wanted to ride me. Ride she did! I literally became the IGallop la. Rocking me non-stop close to 20 mins and she came once or twice, holding me tightly before I exploded inside her. Fucking shiok!

Cleaning me up, she requested to rest a while as we hugged while watching American Idol. Telling me she liked to sing an dance further enhanced my liking for her although this time, I was more conscious of the time. As I was enjoying myself rubba-ing her tits, she turned around and suddenly went "Piang! Piang!", "Oh help me, pls!" I was like wtf!? Only after a short while I realised she meant to say she liked PC shooting games like Counterstrike, Ha this gal is bloody cute joker.

As soon as she stopped her "shooting", she shot another sultry look and asked whether I wanna CIM. Of coz! Smiling as she started wrapping her lips around my didi, she took the whole thing down and gave me a hell of a BBBJ. Alternating between thaat and titty rub cum HJ, it +++ a while for my 2nd shot but it was heavenly as i cummed inside her mouth. Farking shiok!

Knowing i overshot my time, i quickly dressed up and she thanked me for teaching her, hugging and giving me a few nice kisses and I left with a heavy heart. This gal is absolutely a GEM! She ranks hands down number 1 for me, so good I was even thinking to retire since she was a tough one to match in terms of the whole experience. Kudos to Hugoman, you made me lovesick for your Ai! She is da BEST!

Body: 8.5/10 (I'm a boobs lover but hers was like a nicely toned, schoolgal like bod)
BBBJ 8/10 (Worked damn hard to make me cum the 2nd time, suction not fantastic but she compensates it with her sultry looks while doing it)
FJ: 8.5/10 (GF-like to the max. Nice, hard, slow, fast, whatever I wanted, she complimented perfectly)

cheongster69
30-03-2006, 09:37 PM

qza879
31-03-2006, 02:21 AM
Hi Bros,

Had tried Ai last week. Was not able to access the website till today to post a FR. After confirming with Bro Hugoman on the slot, I went to the destination and SMSed him for the room no. Eagerly waiting, I rushed up to the room once I received his reply. Knocking on the door anxiously, a young pretty and cute girl opened the door. Greeted each other and we sat down for a little chat. She is quite chatty though her english and chinese very limited. While chatting, she was very cosy with me and we hug a few time together. She then asked if I wanted to have a shower or used the bathtub. Thought for a while and decided for the bathtub instead. She then went to run the water while I waiting for her on the bed.

she soon returned and led me to the bathroom. Her service attitude is very good and very girlfriend feel. Was also very playful. During the bath, she was also gving me a little massage and I was enjoying every moment of it. She the wiped me dry before she continue with her bath. I then went to wait for her on the bed. She soon came over and cuddle with me before I on my auto pilot mode and roam around her smooth body. She then catbath me before going for the BBBJ. Her BBBJ was not bad, with enuf suction. She was very hardworking and does deep throat, taking the whole bro into her mouth. after some time, she asked if I wanted to start and she capped me. She the mounted on me and started rocking. She is tight and she was moaning sexily. We then changed position into missionary before I blew my slot. She then cleaned me up and went to clean herself while I rested. She then came back and cuddle with me with we watch the TV.

She was very much like a girlfriend while in the bed as she chatted with me and comment on the TV programme. It did not take long before my bro woke up and she teased it playfully with her HJ. She then went down for the BJ befor capping me for my second shot. Maybe I was too tired, the second shot did not come and I sensed that she could be very tired too. so I told her to rest but she was hardworking and tried to help me with a HJ. I then shot my second shot. She then led me to the bathroom and bath me. Finishing the bath, she wiped me dry and led me back to the bed area to help me dress up. I then paid up and left with a kiss by her on the cheek.

The following are my ratings for her:-
Name: Ai
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (Firm breast with light coloured nipple. Slim body)
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Service: 10/10

Thanks Hugoman for the slot. She is indeed a gem. Thanks

hugoman
31-03-2006, 02:28 AM
Thanks all bros for your support on her and me. However, Ai said that she might be going back soon. Maybe one or two days times due to some matters she need to attand at her country. Bros who are interested pls make arrangement with mi asap to aviod disappointment. Thanks

haha51
31-03-2006, 01:36 PM
bros pls treat her well:p

hugoman
31-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Today Ai n Val full

Bros pls make advance booking for them

Exciter101
31-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Thanks all bros for your support on her and me. However, Ai said that she might be going back soon. Maybe one or two days times due to some matters she need to attand at her country. Bros who are interested pls make arrangement with mi asap to aviod disappointment. Thanks

bro, will this affect any slots on the weekend? :confused:
coz mine is on sunday leh.... :p

groo
31-03-2006, 09:50 PM
Just a brief FR on my session with Ai 2 days ago...

Ai's a very bubbly and playful girl. During the whole session, she was trying to learn Mandarin and even Japanese along the way, making for some very funny and light moments. She has very smooth skin, nice round and firm boobs topped with light-coloured nipples. Her body is very well-toned from all her cheoreography classes and working as a dancer. She has thick lips which make for very good kissing and frenching.

It was raining King Kongs and Godzillas outside... so we were having a good time snuggling and cuddling each other under the bed covers. I was just enjoying sucking on her nipples and playing with her pussy as she chatted away. Soon she was playing and commenting about my little dicky in Chinese as I made fun of her which earned me a playful ribbing... She then proceeded to suck on my nipples and boy, she seemed to enjoy doing it and spend much time on my nipples which i thought should be the other way round! :D My little lethal fingers were busy with her well-trimmed pussy... soon she was letting out soft moans and positioned herself to allow me greater access into her wet and tight giney......

She got up and capped me - no BJ, no catbath - what the fuck! It then dawned on me that she's getting very horny - she poised her wet little cunt above my love shaft and lowered herself, at the same time closing her eyes and mouthing little whines of pleasure. I can see my dicko a wee bit big for her.... Finally, her pussy glove engulfed my whole love shaft and Ai started chgging away... slowly at first as i kneaded and groped her lovely buns and moving my groin in rhythm with her riding motion... Her soft moans soon give way to quick short panting and muffled gasps of pleasure... her hungry pussy was also gaining in momentum as i try to keep up with her pumping... she grabbed my left hand to grope her right tit and balanced herself with her left hand on my thigh... her face with her half-closed eyes was an image of total bliss... suddenly, she jerked her pussy forcefully against my love-pole and slumped against my chest, with my shaft still buried and cocked...

She looked up shyly and said she had cummed... i gave her a kiss and told her it's my turn... i carried her with my tool still engaged in her love-box and laid her down... i only pumped her in missionary... but it was a long and pleasureable 10 mins of pumping action... she's tight alright! I realised i cannot engaged her little giney fully straight away... So it was, short jabs at her pussy lips with my little head and 1 long stroke into her cavern once in a while which made her gasped in slight pain and pleasure... followed by a deep foray, holding my mini-Hulk in her cunt while I kissed and frenched her and licking her ears which send tremors down her spine... soon my short jabs gave way to long slow strokes which she started to enjoy, half-opening her eyes to look and smile at me... deeper strokes and faster jabbing soon follow... again she closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling... her soft moans and little whines giving way to sobs of pleasure... her look of ecstacy and contentment urged me on.... soon enough, my dicky exploded in a colourful burst of fireworks as i hugged Ai tightly and gave a final grunt of pleasure...

We spend the next few minutes cleaning up and then cuddling on the bed and TCSS... Soon it was time to return to reality. I paid up with a good tip and left Ai reluctantly.... Nice girl!

Summary on Ai:
Looks - 7/10
Body - 7.5/10
Catbath - NA BUT nipple sucking - 8/10! Bwahahahahaha!!! :D
HJ - NA
Riding - 8.5/10
FJ - 8.5/10 - She seemed inexperienced and has a tight pussy!

Cheers, bro-Hugoman for the great session! Up you liao and hope to try Val next - McBusty Ann's sister!!!!!!! ;p

bluecow
31-03-2006, 10:45 PM
As promised to bro hugoman...a VERY short FR....

Summary on Ai:
Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10
Attitude - 9/10
BJ - 9/10

a very cute girl....v animated cheerful and talkative.......think she can have a conversation with herself!...

didnt really do that much (only 1 shot) cos not in the mood....not her fault....spent quite a bit of time talking/figuring out what she was trying to say, watching tv, relaxing etc

special thanks to bro hugoman for arranging.

Chinki
01-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Here goes my FR on RT(L) for Ai.

First of all, a big shout-out to the Ace crew Hugoman and 456...(sorry, don't remember the exact number...hehe!)

What can I say about Ai that has not been said already so I'll make this short and really sweet (just like the time spent with her)

A totally wonderful and breathtaking girl and I shall miss her when she leaves.

Other than which, the best LURVING a man can get.

I wish her well and thanks again to the Ace crew for this LURVLY & Precious Diamond!

notbad
01-04-2006, 11:28 AM
My virgin FR:
thanks to Bro Hugoman for hooking me up with ai... u da man!

info on ai (THE SUPERACTIVE SEX KITTEN)

Face - 8/10 (feels like i bonking a celeb)
Body - 7/10 (nice..)
Attitude - 9/10 (makes u happy for 90mins!)
Bbbj - 7/10 (sultry look when eating ur rod with deepthroats!)
Fj - 7/10 (damn tight)

wat can i say? She's a real gem, sad that she leaving so soon.. gotta miss her like all our bro here will..

hugoman
02-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Thanks to all bros and to those bros wanted to try but unable to make it, dun worries, I will get her back as soon as possible.

slyer
02-04-2006, 03:12 PM
can't wait for ai to return asap.. if she return i be the first to book... sorry to trouble u prev...

cheongster69
02-04-2006, 08:59 PM
So sorry bros for the duplicate posts earlier! Support hugoman!

locke1984
18-04-2009, 12:25 AM
Will any kind bro pls help to post up their pics again as the photobucket 1 cui man... cnmi... really hope to take a look even though the FRs are overwhelming on its own...

understand she is away at the moment.. hope to get her back soon...