PDA

View Full Version : 56 Years Old Ah Peh Almost Kena 'Snook'

DNAT
21-03-2006, 12:26 AM
News dated 20 March 2006

http://i1.tinypic.com/ru8nsx.jpg
http://i1.tinypic.com/ru8n5z.jpg

The PRC gal saw this ah peh drinking kopi so she asked him whether he wants to marry her?

so the story goes .... Owner of a lonely heart (perfromed by Yes)

chenggh
21-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Read that report too.

Where the earth got such good things. A lady ask the ah peh who don know her to marry her.

Luckily, the ah pek also smart. never sell the flat & got china to live with her. if not sure lose all $$$ to her. :D

chenggh
21-03-2006, 12:48 AM
Read that report too.

Where the earth got such good things. A lady ask the ah peh who don know her to marry her.

Luckily, the ah pek also smart. never sell the flat & got china to live with her. if not sure lose all $$$ to her. :D

sexoholic
21-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Ah pek should have pretend to sell flat and get a few fucks from her in the process.

I think there is more to it than meets the eye.:p

ragnarclaw
21-03-2006, 06:51 AM
Maybe she think after register liao can get PR and some money from him...lol really stupid thinking...

jimmyccc
21-03-2006, 08:46 AM
that ah pek should pretend to play along with her mah.... can get free sex leh.... after that just dump her....

imagine young gal got dumped by ah pek.... hahahahahaha....

yamashikata
21-03-2006, 08:49 AM
that ah pek should pretend to play along with her mah.... can get free sex leh.... after that just dump her....

imagine young gal got dumped by ah pek.... hahahahahaha....

I think the Girl very smart, refuse to give the ah pek sex. Rejected all his advances.

But we only hear the story from the ah pek side, maybe the girl's side different ? :confused:

kukumalu
21-03-2006, 08:49 AM
the girl tot the ah peh either juz got cpf $ or at least have a house which he has the latter. so, tried to con him to sell the flat and go china then if he really go, then get her gang to rob him and let him high and dry in china.....99% confirm scenerio...:cool:

DNAT
21-03-2006, 09:13 AM
the girl tot the ah peh either juz got cpf $ or at least have a house which he has the latter. so, tried to con him to sell the flat and go china then if he really go, then get her gang to rob him and let him high and dry in china.....99% confirm scenerio...:cool:
ya, I believe thats her plans too ... once she brings ah peh go China and dump him there, ah peh sure cannot find her anymore.

A 3rm flat chin chin chai chai also got par-gua-cheng leh

Big Sexy
21-03-2006, 09:15 AM
let's see .. got a ah peh..

1. like to drink kopi.
2. got house.
3. not married.
4. Tiko peh look. ( easy to approach)
5. Ah fook look (easy to bluff)
6. 56 years old.

there is only 1 person i know who fit the descriptions... and that is ...................... :D .....nat nat..even if you highlight.. u still cannot see the name la... kee kee :D

meatlover
21-03-2006, 10:37 AM
... there is only 1 person i know who fit the descriptions... and that is ......................
Si tee tiang?, tee tiang? :confused:

DNAT
21-03-2006, 11:06 AM
Si tee tiang?, tee tiang? :confused:bor nang
oi, do u know really got 1 teochew website? si bey kueh gian 1 ... ;)

HOWITZER 155MM
21-03-2006, 11:11 AM
He is the lucky one. Too bad there are many whose CPFs were swept clean by unscrupulous China bitches. Their expensive HJ only in TNs suck too. Why CB still intact huh can't let locals FXX. Burn them all unscrupulous bitches. I still prefer Thais, Malaysian and locals.

meatlover
21-03-2006, 11:16 AM
oi, do u know really got 1 teochew website? si bey kueh gian 1 ...
You mean your website?:confused: ---> Cos you also si bey kueh gian.:D