PDA

View Full Version : The View of the PAP Elites vs that of Daft Citizens

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-03-2015, 08:50 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

We dafts say that the current system put in place by the ruling PAP resembles a broken LP vinyl record spinning out incoherent screeching sounds. On the other hand, the PAP’s viewpoint is that they are the Sinkieland’s best talents, the creme de la creme that are irreplaceable and their LP record exudes melodies.

As the LP record plays in the background, is it noise or is it music? Strange isn’t it? Dafts, numbering in the million witnessed a banshee screaming while PAP elites, maybe in mere hundreds, spotted a nightingale. Could it be that the vinyl record is fully encrypted that we dafts needed a Key to decode the screeching before we hear melodious sounds?

Let’s look at a recent case where the Government sanctioned media, Channel News Asia felt that a view on “sacrifice” by SMOS Ms Josephine Teo is news-worthy but later deleted it when dafts on social media kpkb-ed. So what was the news about?

Redwire Times reported (‘CNA doing SGs a service by ‘right-sizing’ the facts‘):

Yes, Channel NewsAsia (CNA) has got itself in the news for the wrong reasons again.

This, time, the news channel, which prides itself on balance and objectivity, has been accused of trying to “save face” for MP Josephine Teo, after her comments at a REACH forum drew much criticism from the public.

Why so much ado about a simple Jo Teo piece?

These lines:

“Senior Minister of State for Finance and Transport Josephine Teo was also present. She addressed one participant’s suggestion that national servicemen should be paid more.

While she noted the importance of giving NSmen recognition, Mrs Teo said service for the country cannot be measured in dollars and cents.”

That statement angered many netizens, who countered that if that’s the case, why should PAP ministers’ contributions be measured by the money they earn.

The article was deleted on March 3, some 5 days after it was first published online.

(The deleted CNA article can be found through Google cached copy –http://$$$$$$$/1EJwQda)

Remember the so-called “NIMBY” (Not In My Backyard) fiasco? I guess it’s just what rings in your head that matters. For PAP elites, in the words “sacrifice for the country”, they hear “karching” and the cash register opens. For us dafts, we hear “karchng”….. that’s backside in Hokkien dialect for you!

Why does PAP elites’ welcome IMBY while dafts’ mentality is NIMBY? The MPs and Cabinet Ministers are highly paid for their so-called sacrifices but for the male dafts serving compulsory NSF ….. they got sacrifice meh? You called that sacrifice???

“Ooi…. this privilege you think everyone can have izzit? You lucky bastards….. got free food, free greens, free boots, free lodgings; got free training to become a real man, got chance to play with nehnehs (grenades) and can serve Singapore some more, still want so much money for what?”

For the elites, since it is throwing “karching” into their backyards, of course it’s the more the merrier. But if its “karchng” for the NSF? Oh my gawd, did that chap wipe his ….. after he pooped? Awhh….. that’s DISGUSTING !!!

Then, a couple of days down the road, eh….. I mean down in Parliament, NCMP Ms Chia YY caused a huge uproar. Using her warped logic, she cackled that not all 100% of the CPF money registered in your name belongs to you. KARCHAKACHACHA ….. faster than a runaway train, PM Lee, on his Facebook concurs: “Yes! That money in CPF is not totally yours….!!!” KARPOOWWWS ….. that’s a left hook for us dafts.

Though suckered in the face, my daft instinct instantly tells me that this is a first punch of many more punches to come. It is same old song or rather the same old protocol all over again. First, someone fouls the air, then a group will chorus together with obnoxious gases creating a huge suffocating dome of foul air. Once we are trapped inside, the result will be longer jail terms of our CPF monies with no reprieve. Hmmm….. I wonder who is going to play out the next scene? Camera!….. Action! ….. rolling….. rolling…..

Note #1: Even before this can be uploaded, Mr Ng Eng Hen has joined in the fray. The Nostradamus in me must be emerging.

Another act, another scene. This time, it is a scene at the MRT stations. One actor complains: “Really suckz man, so many NGs (that’s No Good in filming terms) during the shoot, a total of five times…. my time really wasted you know.”

Yes, it was the usual, though not unexpected World-Class State-of-the-Art MRT breakdown, breakdown, breakdown, breakdown and breakdown. A total of 5 times in less than 10 days. So what else is new? Ahh….. didn’t you hear? Even with SMRT not collecting fares during the frequent breakdowns coupled with providing free bridging buses and heavy fines by LTA on a later date, they still reported “obscene” profits! Emotion gets the better of me at this point and I kind of reminiscence of the good old days where MRT hardly breaks down. Then it occur to me that SMRT also did not hit such high profits then? “Karching”….. the melodies are morphing into a symphony!

Opinions
Note #2: Guess what? Alternative View posted another MRT breakdown on Mar 06 that was unannounced and unreported by SMRT. The trains are failing faster than I can type.

As for the dafts taking the MRTs, when breakdown occurs and you are part of the huge mass of human bodies, whether on the platform, in the rows and rows of human dominoes on the escalators, or pushing your weary bodies to board that connecting bus, etc., what did you hear? Definitely not “karchings” I believe, but rest be assured there will be plenty of “karchngs” within inches.

Someday, some sicko IB nuts will tell you to stop whining and instead relax and enjoy the free aromatherapy session. Within such close human proximity of hundreds upon hundreds of stranded commuters, take deep breathes, sample and sniff intently the various body odors, the expensive limited edition perfumes along with the cheapskate colognes and deodorants. You never know. Long term exposure or rather inhalation might just cure those incurable chronic illnesses that is bursting our public health facilities at the seams.

SIDE NOTE:

Attention MOH Mr Gan Kim Yong, please take note and conduct a nationwide 50-years clinical studies, you might just hit pay dirt !!! By the way, let it be recorded that I am declaring, from the very moment this article is published, that I intend to patent this revolutionary method of incidental mass aromatherapy. As such, it should be consider “pre-patent pending” now…..

So fellow dafts, in order to live our lives with a little bit more dignity, a little bit more cozy with a little bit more time to relax; and once in a blue moon, a little bit more money to eat in a fanciful restaurant for a little bit of opportunity to snitch designer toothpicks, we have to take back the Key. We need it to decode that broken vinyl LP record so that we can hear the sweet “karching” melody too.

Unfortunately, all our efforts to request the ruling PAP for a little bit more of breathing space have fallen onto plugged ears. They have held on to the Key for far too long a time that they have become over complacent in managing our lives. Therefore, it is high time for us to take back the Key and reclaim ownership.

After all, WE ARE THE TRUE OWNERS OF SINGAPORE !!!

Vote wisely.

呆傻帮主
http://aboutsingapore.tumblr.com/pos...ampaign=buffer (http://aboutsingapore.tumblr.com/post/113155314142/the-view-of-the-pap-elites-vs-that-of-daft?utm_content=bufferb3912&utm_medium=social&utm_source=plus.google.com&utm_campaign=buffer)

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?202319-The-View-of-the-PAP-Elites-vs-that-of-Daft-Citizens&goto=newpost).