PDA

View Full Version : It's becoming a liability to identify with PAP.....

Sammyboy RSS Feed
10-03-2015, 12:10 AM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Over the last couple of years, from what I gather on social media as well as my business associates and friends and colleagues and interest groups I belong, it is becoming a serious liability to be identified with PAP and its various outposts and organs.

In by-gone years, no one dare to mention opposition or to be seen to be opposing PAP because PAP is the gahment and the gahment is PAP and there is absolutely no room to consider otherwise and no need to anyway. Such is the climate of fear and awe of the ruling PAP. It was the political defacto standard.

But to be totally frank and honest about it, times have really changed and it is apparent there is no way to turn back the clock.

Nowasday, to be identified with PAP is to be identified with stoopidity, mediocrity, absurdity and outright 'get out of my elite uncaring face'.

On the other front, it has become necessary to identify with an opposition, so as to express to PAP the unhappiness and general discontent and to furnish a much needed lesson in fair, wise, proper and compassionate governance of the country, without the tongue twisting, double standards and downright stinking hypocrisy that had over the years seeped into the PAP ruling elite and their vested interests. You can see the rot and smell it a mile away. So, stop kidding yourself. It's ALL OVER.

There is no reason to fear to make it known who you support and who you believe can bring the country to the next level and solve the majority of the problems that is symptomatic of a country left for plunder and thiefing by whomsoever's hands can stretch out the longest and strongest and whomsoever is able to fish in troubled waters and bootlick and asslick to the extent of selling one's own wife, daughter and mother to achieve one's objective, which is usually money, money and more money. So, what's new?

Enough is really enough..

Seriously, time for a RESET.

Agree? Disagree? No comments?

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?202275-It-s-becoming-a-liability-to-identify-with-PAP&goto=newpost).