PDA

View Full Version : Happy Massage

3plypurepulp
06-03-2015, 06:31 PM
my first thread in the form after leechin for so long. :o

hope this one nv shared before so forgive if its a repost.

went up and was greeted by recep wearing specs (look like those av ol) with big tits =) then suddenly a milf wearing white uniform dress came out with big juggs (looks like thai). ha ha straight away i agreed on the price and was lead to the room by the recep.

attaached bathroom but is with partioned wall so can hear next door so abit sian. lied down and waited for ml to come hoping the dua neh girl saw outside but no, came in a prc ml (not bad looking) but also with big juggs. massage was ok la at least got effort. throughout the session i keep peeping under her dress cuz its really very short +) after awhile turn around she started teasing me and small head start reacting so gq poped. i slowly pulled down her zip to release the big tits, groping her while i nego to market price for hj.

she started doing her thing till she suddenly licking my balls shaft making me so high. i straight told her go get cap and give me a bj, she obliged came back capped me and started bj like no tommorrow.

asked to kneel down infront of the mirror while i stood up to see her stuff my stick in her. one of the best shit is able to check out the mirror to see girls working on ur dick, feels like a boss ha ha ha. :D

release army and left happily.

total damage 50 + 50 + 30(for bj)

bigbuffalo
06-03-2015, 11:47 PM
TS , the name of the joint was Happy Massage or you meant you were happy with the massage ?
Anyway , possible to share contacts ?
Thank you .

Vigilanteh
07-03-2015, 12:11 AM
TS can pm me?

DoMidas
08-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Bro can share ctc? Thanks in advance!

Chronograph
08-03-2015, 06:43 PM
Bro, able to share tis awesome place contact?Thanx a million..

3plypurepulp
09-03-2015, 02:48 PM
massgae with happy ending

ha ha am not so noob to the extent to put shop name as title ;):p

TS , the name of the joint was Happy Massage or you meant you were happy with the massage ?
Anyway , possible to share contacts ?
Thank you .

3plypurepulp
09-03-2015, 02:50 PM
been busy over weekends and passed some contacts to some bros who pm-ed me.
hope the experience is good for you all :cool:

cheers

SpaTurn
09-03-2015, 06:57 PM
Can pm me the venue and contacts? Thank you.

bb0703
09-03-2015, 08:14 PM
Ts please pm me.. Thanks

jackdeath
09-03-2015, 09:13 PM
bro, please share contact, tyvm!

sportsfan
10-03-2015, 12:04 AM

went up and was greeted by recep wearing specs (look like those av ol) with big tits =) then suddenly a milf wearing white uniform dress came out with big juggs (looks like thai). ha ha straight away i agreed on the price and was lead to the room by the recep.

attaached bathroom but is with partioned wall so can hear next door so abit sian. lied down and waited for ml to come hoping the dua neh girl saw outside but no, came in a prc ml (not bad looking) but also with big juggs. massage was ok la at least got effort. throughout the session i keep peeping under her dress cuz its really very short +) after awhile turn around she started teasing me and small head start reacting so gq poped. i slowly pulled down her zip to release the big tits, groping her while i nego to market price for hj.

she started doing her thing till she suddenly licking my balls shaft making me so high. i straight told her go get cap and give me a bj, she obliged came back capped me and started bj like no tommorrow.

asked to kneel down infront of the mirror while i stood up to see her stuff my stick in her. one of the best shit is able to check out the mirror to see girls working on ur dick, feels like a boss ha ha ha. :D

Bro, can u share the location and contact ? Thanks !

matey1982
10-03-2015, 12:26 AM

can PM the contact and or location please? thx!

Vaalus63
10-03-2015, 01:14 AM
bro can pm ctc? Thanks

Alfa159
10-03-2015, 02:15 AM
Bro pm catch pls. Thanks

sony716
10-03-2015, 06:00 AM
Ts can share CTC and location.thanks.

syous79
10-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Please share contact and location bro, thanks in advance

Lookseeloo
10-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Please location bro. Thank you.

kobayashi12
10-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Dear bro, can share please? Your FR powerful haha

Ilovemassagexxx
10-03-2015, 10:35 PM
Bro can pm location and contact tks

ChaosMeat
10-03-2015, 11:55 PM
Bro can share contacts and location with me thanks :D

MuamarGadaffi
11-03-2015, 04:30 AM
Dear bro, can share please? Your FR powerful haha

Agreed it was very well written

3plypurepulp
11-03-2015, 12:35 PM
tks tks! i have passed more ctcs to more bros who had pm me.

cheers!

Whybother
11-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Hi bro dont mind can share the ctcs pls ? Thanks!

kobayashi12
11-03-2015, 09:34 PM
have already pm-ed you bro but you never reply :(

pokhur
11-03-2015, 10:16 PM
Pls share ctc! Thanks!