PDA

View Full Version : 2 New Hot SYT Euro Babes just arrived...(pic avail)

Bro S
18-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Hi bros , 2 more SYT Euro babe just arrived, pic avail for both gals.

1. Amanda 21yo 34b 24 34 170 cm, tall n slim

2. Andrea 19yo 34c 25 35 166 cm, voluptious curvy body with CFM look.

Both gals provide bathing for customer as sop service.

Interested bros pls pm me with your Name, Contact Number and a preferred date/time u wanna meet up with this 2 new babe.

In return will reply with the pic and booking procedures , thank you.

Group members kindly view 'uncensored' pic in group.

Regards,
Bro S

Bro S
20-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi bros,

I more super chio euro babe to add.

Katrine 20yo(pic avai, see for yourself)

172cm ,34b 35 35.

This babe is hot, service include shower , frenching and BBBJ. Not to be missed.

Damage: 150 incl room.

Interested bro, do pm me for the pic with your Name, contact number & a preferred date/time.In return will reply with her pic & booking procedures.

P/s: Members pls check katrine pic and FR in group.

Regards,
Bro S

Sverige
20-03-2006, 11:31 AM
FR on Katrine

The first thing I noticed about this gorgeous babe is her sweetness,
friendliness and at the same time, she radiates sophistication. It is
as if this syt is at the stage of becoming a mature young lady, making
her looks even more exotic and alluring.

Well, we started off with some tcss. She offered me a drink, it was a
sweet gesture (imho). The fun started off with some hugging and
frenching like long lost lovers. Raba raba and french while we strip
each other. It was a while before we decided to hit the showers
together. The frenching resumes in the shower while we soap each other
with our bodies. It felt really fantastic.

Hitting the bed, we were tossing and turning around the bed, caressing
each other and tongue duelling. Yes, I am definitely fond of frenching
and so far, she is top! She beats my gf hands and legs down(sadly)…
Soon we had our tongues all over each other's bodies. I didn't go
south though but she did some bbbj. Not a lot as she seems rather shy
and new to it. Some of you brothers out there might wanna teach her
some tricks. By the way, did I mention that she is shaved down south?
Her tits are on the small side but she has small delicious pink
nipples. Although she has some freckles on her back, one just cannot
resist spanking her perky butt when she poses in doggie position.

As for the fj, gonna keep it private. Go try her yourself. I am just
gonna say that I enjoyed myself thoroughly today. Even after I cummed,
we were still in each others' arms, kissing and simply cherishing each
other's presence. Went to the shower room together again, didn't
shower together but was teasing each other with some kisses here and
there. The girlfriend feeling is so awesome; she helped me with my
clothes and checked my collar and looks. Even after getting clothed,
we are having some other fun. She posed for me quickly in a couple of
seductive postures. It sure got my dick a little hard again. Had a
long hug and french at the door before leaving. It felt as if we have
known each other for a long time. A pang of sadness arises from having
to leave and having to get back to reality.

Name: Katrine
Looks: 8.5/10 (would have given extra 0.5 if she has long straight
hair; another fetish of mine)
Body : really tall and model-like figure
BJ/BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10
GF feeling: 10/10
Will RTF once I restock on vit M, she's worth my attention.
Damn, looking at her pics again is making my little brother rock hard
again!

Dirk Diggler
21-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Booked both euro babes in sucessive days over the weekend. Thanks to bro s again for some solid arrangements.

Amanda

A real cutie this amanda, she has a pretty pixie-like face framed by a china doll fringe cut and doe-eyed, I would say that her innocent yet appealing look is her best feature. Didn't waste much time tcss, embraced her and started frenching. Great kisser especially for bros who enjoy soft sensual kisses with some tongue action heh!

Moved to the shower, feeling each other up, some hj action while frenching all the same time. Tumbling back to the bed light catbath followed by a good bj with the plenty of suction-that cfm look on her pretty innocent face is just hot.

FJ rather sop but she's accomodating, tight with that young supple body and she smells great! Service oriented, i'd definitely recommend her to bros who want to enjoy a satisfying gf experience with a cute petite girl.

Katrine

The first thing that struck me about her was her uncanny resemblance to an old gf of mine whom i still have a soft spot for so when i saw her pic i just had to give in heh! She looks a lot like a cross between Katie Holmes and Lindsay Lohan-in other words HOT. If there's one word to sum up Katrine it would be wild. This girl is pure passion, it could very well be this girl lives for sex! From the moment i came in to the time i left it was nothing short of an awesome experience.

With her sultry cfm looks, piercing green eyes and her tight body as the bro who wrote the previous fr on her can probably vouch as well, Katrine oozes sensuality. She makes you feel like you have all the time in the world with her and that's a major plus point! We skipped the shower cos she liked my cologne heh and from her excellent bbbj to fj not to mention we never stopped frenching even at the door! - it was a wonderful time with a great girl.

There are plenty of girls out there for a good bonk but for bros looking for a truly top notch experience Katrine has got to be a must try.

Wilf
21-03-2006, 10:56 AM
Andrea : Polish SYT

On a lazy Sunday morning, i had a major "morning glory"............:o
Knowing that most GL150 WLs dun work 2day + most of my regular gals are not working.......Hmmm, very long never go for other dishes liao so I decided to go for "western food"............Was browsing thru "groups photo" when i can across a pic of Andrea that really catches my attention............Well, what am i waiting 4?.........Got a early slot booked........

Reach hotel room at the pre-arrange time...............Greeted by a sweet Andrea who have a habit of smiling at u sweetly whenever ur eyes met..........Was surprise that she join me in the shower and begin bathing for me.........Well, i shdn't be complaining shd i?.............In the shower, she even scrub my back and gave me a boobs rubba session.........Effort was good (Hay, since when did ang mo provide this kind of service) but cannot compare with GL150 standard............

On the bed, she gave me a catbath (more nipple-sucking than catbath) and we were also frenching away..........My hands were squeezing and fondling her two assets............Soon, she took a CD and wanted to cap me.........I told her i prefer BBBJ but was shoot down in a playful way by her........She had a hard time capping me and when i ask her isn't ang mo's dick bigger, she replys that the circumference of my dick is really big thus........Well BJ was average so i say what the heck............Place her beside me and "service" her..........French, lick and suck nipples for by "going south".........The last part really creates great reaction from her.........She enjoys it more than i enjoy my BJ............

FJ was done with her riding on top...........we then switch to standing doggie, kneeing doggie and laying doggie..........she was moaning away........could have been better if she shouted "Oh yes!!!! Fuck me baby!!!" Somehow a ang mo shouting this has got more convincing power............Finish off in missionary with her face turning slightly red....Ask her if she came too and she nod shyly........

Testing her service level, I ask her if she's going to bath/wash up for me and she immediatly said OK..........

Name : Andrea
Look : 8.2/10 (pretty SYT with sharp features)
Body : 7.7/10 (a liitle too chubby)
Boobs : 8.1/10 (B cup...big light brown areolas and nipples)
BJ : 6/10 (Lots of room for improvement)
FJ : 7.8/10 (enjoys it as much as me)
Service : 8.9/10 (High points for her effort)
Overall : 6.7/10 (Well, maybe I was spoiled by all the king's treatment from GL150 thus..........)
RTF : Not likely. This is just a snack, Still prefer all my darling at GL………:p

Bro S
21-03-2006, 05:22 PM
(Hay, since when did ang mo provide this kind of service) but cannot compare with GL150 standard............

Thanks for the FRs bro.:D

Bro Wilf, why don't u give Katrine a try, heard from other bros that her service is close to if not as good as GL cat 150 esp with her passion and BBBJ;)

DirtyHarry
23-03-2006, 02:09 AM
FR on Katrina

Firstly, I would like to thank Bro S for arranging this session which was so last minute. If I can, I would recommend Bro S for the GEMS award! :D

Gentleman, at aproximately 1700hrs, I was very horny so called Bro S for some western food. Remembering the FRs and the pics on Katrina, I decided on her. Bro S made the neccessary arrangement and i proceed to the destinated location and was given the room number by Bro S. Went up and ding dong. Door open by a lady who does not look anything like the gal in the pic. But neva mind i still went in and to my surprise there sitting on the sofa was a SYT with model like figure. To my relief that was Katrina not the one who opened the door. We sat the TCSS for a while and the friend left. Katrina was a bit shy and I also a bit paiseh. After a while she suggested that we shower. But to my disappointment, we showered seperately. Me first then her. Got out of the shower and stood naked at the window looking at the view. Katrina finished her showered, dried off and walked up behind me and hugged me from behind. Her hand started to caress my chest, stomach and then to my didi. At the same time she was kissing my back. Can feel her breast pressing against my back, so shiok! I moved my hand back and start to caress her nice firm backside. After a while I move inwards and to my surprise... SHAVED PUSSY!! it was my first time!! After a few minute of caressing she then got down to her knees and start bbbj-ing. Damn shiok. Super suction man. She keep looking at me seductively while she bj. She then push me onto the bed abd continued her attack on my didi. She seems to be enjoying bbbj-ing.. She's like sucking on her favourite ice cream. She alternatively cat bath and bj me for a fe minute. Then she cap me and i ram her missionery style. But to my great disappointment, I cum very fast. Maybe it's her moaning that makes me so high... After that we shower, seperately again. Then sat down and TCSS. Found out that she's from Moscow, 19 and a student.

height : 1.7 to 1.72
face : 7.5 (SYT)
boobs : b
body : 7.5 (can fight with models)
bbbj : 8 (great suction, best i've had so far)
fj : 7 (me cum too fast, not her fault thou)
sound effect : 7 (soft seductive moaning)
attitude : 7.5 (she seems to be enjoying herself)
rtf : definetly

Fellow bros, she said she is leaving in two weeks time (Bro S please confirm this), so don't miss this great bonk. Definitely worth every $$

Well gentleman, this is my FR on the lovely Russian babe Katrina

cybrox
23-03-2006, 02:45 AM
bro your inbox is full.... can email me the three girls pics to view before i make an appt with u. email at [email protected]

Bro S
23-03-2006, 02:07 PM
PM cleared, interested bros do keep your request coming with your name , contact number and a preferred date/time. Thank you.

Regards,
Bro S

UrbanLegend
24-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Had a session with Andrea a couple of days ago....

Below is my short FR:

Looks: 7/10 SYT with sharp features
Body: 6.8/10 Got a bit of tummy but still o.k...Smooth skin...
Boobs: 7/10 just nice for my hands
Cathbath: 6/10 Suck nipples only
BJ: 8/10 Good, slow and long suction....she did bj in 69 too....
Frenching: Yes...for a while only...
FJ: 7/10 Many positions....Seems to enjoy it herself....
Attitude: 7/10 Not rush...friendly....

Thanks Bro S for the arrangement.....

Cheers....

plastictoy
24-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Greats and many thanks to Bro S for making this possible.

Sorry for the late FR.

anyway, you all have read here and read that on all sort of FR already.
So I have only to say that Katrina's ROCK!
Figure's good, Face's pretty and SERVICE is out of the world.
She gives a catwoman kinda feeling, crawling and licking all over ya.

One thing for sure, you will not regret!

heelscraze
24-03-2006, 06:04 PM
Hi Bro S,

Had PM you,

Waiting for tonite action. Pls sms me.

Thks.

bongbong
25-03-2006, 01:27 AM
:) hi bro,

pm you reply me asap.

heelscraze
25-03-2006, 08:51 AM
FR on Katerine

Millions thanks for BRO S for arranging for yesterday night bonk.

Katerine can really fight with geylang cat 150 WL, except that she is blonde, where else geylang WL is Asian. Service wise ( on par )

Good frenching like long lost lovers, good bbbj, long blow and deep throat.
pump her doggie and various position, she is really good sex partner and willing to do any positions and any place , e.g sofa ( except difficult karma sutra stunts )

Best part is that half way thru, my dick a bit soft due to too tired, so end up bbbj again, last but not least cum on her white body.

look : 7/10
body : 7/10 ( height around 1.68 )
bbbj : 9.9999/10
fj : 8/10
frenching : 11/10 ( until i out of breath, surrender )
RTF : if i still have Vit M
Overall : 9/10

She is worth the 150 spend as i have try other angmoh babe before, in terms of service : Excellent.

Last but not least comments : one good hard to find amgmoh babe and service.

Fuckasutra rating : 9/10 ( high recommended )

ilovbok
25-03-2006, 05:40 PM
FR on Katrine

Thanks for Bro S to arrange a session for me. Got a chance to meet Katrine this afternoon. Many bros already posted their FRs. So I'll keep it short.

Look: (7.5/10). Look exactly like the pic bro S provided.

Body: (8/10). This 19-yo baby has a very nice body, a model figure, no tummy, slim legs---very very sexy especially when she wears her high heels shoes.. if i have to be be picky, she has some freckles on the face and the shoulder part..But she has a chio face.. Boobs, proportional to her body build up, to me they look good.. (but boob lover may not necessarily
be satisfied with theis sizes,B-).

FJ: (8/10) clean shaved pussy, quite tight and fingering allowed (she seems quite enjoyed the licking, catbathing and fingering there). Willing to try many positions. No rush. Great attitude.

Frenching: (9.5/10). oh my god...frenching all the time with many tongue fighting, lips biting (almost can't breath, never met a FL who loves frenching this much before.) ...even after i cummed, she still hugged me tight and frenched and kissed me... very very gf feeling . Just want to say, in the beginning, she only gave small kisses...but after warming her up with
some sweet talks, this baby loosened up and started frenching with me crazyly and passionately.. then invited her to shower together and K. gladly agreed, and had some body-rubbing fun with her in the shower.

I enjoyed very much with K., and had a sex-tisfied afternoon. Thanks again, Bro S.

cheers. :p

sammer
26-03-2006, 02:28 PM
hi bro my name jonnie hp 9474xxxx
can sms me thx

Bro S
27-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks to all bros for the great FRs:D

Interested bros do PM me with your Name, Contact Number and a preferred date/time, in return will reply thru PM the babes pic and booking procedure. Thank you.

Regards,
Bro S

rebeldevil
28-03-2006, 11:12 AM
Went up once received rm # from Bro S. Knocked for a few minutes b4 a blonde gal opened the door, and was promptly reprimanded cheekily by her for not using the doorbell!! (:p nvr noticed it) Once inside, there were a total of 4 gals. They were probably having a good time smoking and drinking Tiger beer. Recognised Katrine among them from her pics. Anyways we chitchatted for a good 15mins, they even poured me tea. Was asked to pick 1, and decided to stick with Katrine although the blonde gal who opened the door also caught my fancy.

She stripped and started the shower 4 me, but we showered separately. Won't go into the details except that as described previously by the bros, she was very sweet and accomodating, and can expect lots of frenching. Best of all no rush and clock watching, maybe it was a slow day. The time we spent chatting also did not cut into my 1 hr. Overall, was an excellent experience.

BkkPattaya
29-03-2006, 03:07 AM
Hi fellow cheongsters,
Had a "date" with Katrine yesterday, posting my FR to share my experience.
Dun know how to tell story, so cut the chase short and give my rating, remember this is my rating, so if your criteria dun concur, pls dun flame me. Thanks.

Looks : 7.5/10 (Uncanny resemblance to Gloria Estefan, thinner, taller version)
Hair: dirty beach blonde (i like)
Body : 7/10 (big boned type but not huge, curvy at the right places, freckled at the shoulders and back, i also like)
Boobs: pert boobs Large A or small B cup, extremely pink nipples, very nice (i damn like)
BBBJ : 9/10 (actually 8/10 for skill, but +1 becos of energizer attribute, go on and on)
FJ : 8/10 (missionary, cowgirl, doggy)
AR: Din ask for it
Frenching : 9/10 (seemed more into it then me, alternates between sensual and tugging)
Recovery period: no hurry to get rid of me, allow me time for recovery after "firing off".
RTF : worth it but I want to try others before they go home
Overall : 9/10

Tried other nationalities before, in terms of looks not the best, but her service so far the best for me in Singapore. (I'm not easily pleased, but I was this time round)

This FR for my fren who tried "Layla"
Looks : 7/10
Hair: Brunette
Body : 7/10
Boobs:B cup
BBBJ : 8/10
Frenching : Yes, forgot the rating.
RTF: Possible but must try others first

sponge05
29-03-2006, 10:22 AM
A Short FR on Katrine

Looks: 7
Quite pretty, sharp features, nice smile.

Body: 7
Slim and tall. Tits are a bit small with pink nipples and have a nice firm perky butt.

BBBJ: 8.5
Excellent. Good suction & deep throat. Looks at you seductively when doing it and spends quite some time sucking too.

FJ: 8
Very good sound effect, accomodating & active. Lots of frenching involved.

Overall:
A very playful & service oriented gal. Helps me take off & wear back my clothes which is rare for Russian FLs. Definitely worth the money spent.

RTF: Yes if she's still around when I'm back.

Bro S
31-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks again to all bros for the great FRs

Kathrine is really a gem not to be missed....won't be here for long.... interested bros do hurry.

Interested bros do PM me with your Name, Contact Number and a preferred date/time, in return will reply thru PM the babes pic and booking procedure. Thank you.

Regards,
Bro S

norman1688
31-03-2006, 10:02 PM
Had a session with Katrine this afternoon. It was a fantastic experience! I must thank Bro S. for the arrangement.

When she opened the door, a really nice girl appeared. She the type I like. Very sweet, and beautiful smile. A friend of her was in the room when I went in. Also a beautiful girl. She said her name is Juliet. Chat with them for a while. Katrine was a bit quet, but always smiles and looked at me. Her friend talked much more than her.

Then her friend left and started the "business" with Katrine. We both stripped out. She has a really good figure, though the boobs are not quite large. The overall is really nice, especially her wonderful shaved pussy. She likes Frenching so much, and we kept do it. The following stuff you can imagine... I really quite enjoyed. She really gave 120% GF feelling. After the xxx, we both lay on the bad for a while. She kept looking at me, smile and touching on me. The feeling was great!

Look: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
BBBJ: 8/10 (nice sucking, but no CIM)
FJ: 8/10 (she became really wild)
Frenching: yes. wonderful!
Fingering: Yes
Overall 9/10

Thank Bro S. again!

sexsexsex
01-04-2006, 08:18 PM
I do not post FR's here often. And I am also not a regular here.

BUT

I must say something here after my session with Katrine today at 16:00 hrs.

I must agree with all the other bro's FR on her.

Service was excellent.

The BEST I had so far. I have only tried a couple of ang mohs before this.

Very Very Satisfied with this young girl

MrBates
02-04-2006, 11:08 AM
Just write to thank Bro. S for giving me the opportunity to meet Kath yesterday..
Though, I'm not into writing FRs, I must say Kath is a wonderful girl and very attractive..( at least to me )..
What I like most is the GF feeling,..
Overall, great experience! Tempted to double.. but got no time as I was in a hurry..

Looks : 8/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs:small but with cute niples
BBBJ : 8/10
Frenching : Yes, GF feeling
RTF: Yes, if she's still around when I'm around

Thanks Bro. S!

harlequin
03-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Bro S,

Can you clear your PM mailbox ? Too full, cannot send.

crash&burn
03-04-2006, 04:30 PM
Hi Bro S,

Your mailbox is full, guess biz must real good ya.
I'm interested to book a session with Katrine, but can i have a look of how the rest looks like before making the decision.
I don't the link to join your group, so can you PM me the link.
Will post FRs and share my experiences once i bonk them.
Can check my history postings for verification dude.

Thanks,
Crash&Burn

tony123
03-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Thanks again to all bros for the great FRs

Kathrine is really a gem not to be missed....won't be here for long.... interested bros do hurry.

Regards,
Bro S

HI, Bro S
yr Mail box is full. pls PM me, TQ.

Bro S
03-04-2006, 05:23 PM
Pm cleared, sorry to bros who did not manage to pm me, pls do so again with your Name, contact number & in return will reply thru PM the Euro Babes pic & booking procedure, thks.

P/s : My group is strictly for my clients only, non client's request to join group will not be entertained, hope u guys understand.

Regards,

Bro S

gundeep
05-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi guys

So after recieving pics through PM from Bro S, I decided must have a taste of Katerine as she seemed to give gd service. SMSed Bro S and very swiftly he arranged for a session later in the evening yesterday (4/4). Here is my short FR

Room: Quite big n spacious at a posh hotel

Name: Katerine

Nationality: Russian (Speaks more than decent English though)

Looks : 9.5/10 (Hot model looks - v chio. Sharp features n quite pretty eyes)

Attitude n Service: 11/10 Really the best I have recieved. Cant ask for anything more. From the start wen she offer a drink till the end when she wiped me dry in bathroom after bonk - A+ grade service

Frenching : Yes n LOTS of it. In fact, she seemed to have wanted it more than me...shiok

Body: 9/10 Tall and slim. Very very smooth skin.

Boobs: 8/10 - B cup perky ones with light pink nipples. Handful

BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Good suction and damn horny looks while doin..

FJ: 8/10 - Gd sound effects. Close her eyes at times n bite lips. Energetic

AR: I dont like so never asked

After Sales Service: Lie down wid me after bonk. No rush. Talk for a few mins. Then go shower.

RTF: Definately but have to recover Vitamin M

Overall: 9.5/10 - Totally sextified. thats 150 dollars well spent.

and Thanks to Bro S also for excellent room n arrangements.

gundeep
05-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Hi guys

So after recieving pics through PM from Bro S, I decided must have a taste of Katerine as she seemed to give gd service. SMSed Bro S and very swiftly he arranged for a session later in the evening yesterday (4/4). Here is my short FR

Attitude n Service: 11/10 Really the best I have recieved. Cant ask for anything more. From the start wen she offer a drink till the end when she wiped me dry in bathroom after bonk - A+ grade service

Frenching : Yes n LOTS of it. In fact, she seemed to have wanted it more than me...shiok

gundeep
05-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Hi guys

harlequin
07-04-2006, 12:01 PM
After reading various FRs on Katrine, I made a booking for her through Bro S. However, when he sent me the pics and I saw Amanda’s photo, I was strucked by how much she looked like a girl I used to date when I was studying in Australia. So, even knowing that it is Katrine who gives the best service, I asked for my booking to be changed to Amanda.

When I arrived at Hotel xxxxx room xxxx as directed by Bro S, a sweet-looking ang mo girl opened the door and I was immediately pleased that she looked so much as in her photo. She’s slim and about my height (1.68m). After she closed the door, we talked a bit just to break the ice. Then I led her gently to the bed and kissed her deeply. This girl can french very well and even return the frenching. So, the action started on a good GF feeling. We were both still dressed, which is how I wanted it because I wanted the action to progress naturally. As I continued to kiss her, my right hand moved down and unclasped her bra with one hand (takes practice to do that, ok !). I lifted her blouse and kissed her breasts for the first time. Amanda has B cup breasts which is just the size I like (not too big, not too small). The nipples are pink (as I expected) as compared to light brown on most Chinese girls. I caressed and kissed them for some time, then she gently pushed me off and asked me to bathe.

Very quickly, I stripped, bathed and was back in bed. By now she was also in her birthday suit talking to someone on her handphone. But when I came in she quickly put it down and we resumed our love-making. I removed her hair clip and her whole bunch of blonde hair flowed down. This time, my hands could explore widely as I locked lips with her (boy, this girl can really french !). I touched her pussy but it was still dry, so I left it alone (painful for the girl if you try to finger her at this point). I returned my attention to her breasts. Actually, ang mo breasts are really no different from our local girls’ breasts – they are all delicious and damn good for squeezing and sucking. The only difference is the nipple, which is pink.

After a while, I tested her pussy again and now it was wet. So, I fingered her gently while kissing her breasts. I could feel the tightness, so I was looking forward to the main event. Of course, it wasn’t long before we progressed to the next stage. I got her to move to the edge of the bed and began to give her pussy a damn good licking. Slowly, my tongue covered every part of her pussy, then extended it deep into her G-spot. That was when she started to moan. I lost track of time licking her pussy. Damn shiok.

Amanda has a very nice pink pussy, nothing like those ugly photos of ang mo pussies you see on the internet. No smell at all. In fact, if you take a picture of it and show it to someone, he might think it belongs to a Chinese girl because it looks exactly the same. By the way, she is not really blonde because her pussy hair is dark brown. The hair is nicely trimmed though, so it does not get in the way of serious action.

Finally, when I had enough, I asked her to cap me and to proceed with the BJ. The BJ was quite OK, but not really outstanding (grade 5/10). It would have been great to see my cock in her mouth, but all I saw was a big bunch of blonde hair covering my groin area as she did the BJ (this girl really has a lot of hair). OK, since I wasn’t expecting a Geylang Cat150 type of service, I asked her to assume the missionary position. I pushed her legs up a bit and slowly entered her, deep deep into her love-hole. This girl is still pretty tight and I could feel the vagina walls as I thrust in and out. I lean down and locked lips with her as I pumped her slowly. It was so so shiok !
Then, I turned her around and re-entered her doggie-style. It took supreme control not to ejaculate after several thrusts because the fucking was so tight and deep. Then I got her to lie flat on her tummy with my cock still inside her. I continued fucking her like that. Nice and even tighter ! Kissed her shoulders and neck. She then turned her face around and once again, I locked lips with her. This girl really likes to french.

I called for time-out. I asked for another BJ but she said that she own pussy juice is already on the condom and she doesn’t want to do it. So, I got her into the 69 position, and she did a HJ for me while I painted her pussy again.

Well, a check with my watch tells me that it is time for the grand finals. I got her back into the missionary position, re-entered her and pumped her hard and furious. Shiok, shiok, shiok ! Finally, I discharged a full load of sperm into her. When I withdrew my cock, we were both shocked that the condom had burst !! Only the rubber ring was left. All the rest, including my sperm, was inside her pussy. She went hysterical ! There was panick all over her face as she rushed to the bathroom to flush out the sperm and the condom.

I was using a new condom brand called Ansell Bare Back. So, when I was pumping her hard and furious in the final round, I thought this condom is damn good – really feels like bareback. I didin’t realise then that I was actually riding her bareback !!!

I followed her into the bathroom to assure her that I am clean and I do not have any STD. By now, she was almost in tears. Poor girl. It may seem heartless, but when I saw how upset she was, I was very glad because it means that she is very very careful when having sex with her customers. Still I had to ask her whether she does it raw with her customers. Never, never, never, she cried. I held her close, asked her to look me in the eye and I told her to trust me that I am also very careful with my own sex partners. “You promise, you promise”, she said. “Yes” I assured her. Then she calm down a bit.

I asked her whether she takes birth control pills. She said no. Shit ! Then I asked her when was her period and she said 2 weeks ago. Shit ! shit ! shit ! because it means that she is now at the most fertile part of her menstrual cycle. I certainly don’t want to end up fathering a child with this ang mo girl. Sigh ! Anyway, what’s done is done.

We dressed, hugged and kissed before I left. Gave her another assurance before going off. At least, she was smiling when I left.

Damage : $150 + $20 tips + 1 broken condom + 1 possible pregnancy

Acidburn
07-04-2006, 12:05 PM
+ 1 possible disease

Not to spoilt your mood bro, wait for 1mth first then go checkup. Sometimes am wondering how can one broke a condom as latex is so durable. Do you know that it can hold few gallons of water without breaking?

Damage : $150 + $20 tips + 1 broken condom + 1 possible pregnancy

ok69
07-04-2006, 12:12 PM
+ 1 possible disease

Not to spoilt your mood bro, wait for 1mth first then go checkup. Sometimes am wondering how can one broke a condom as latex is so durable. Do you know that it can hold few gallons of water without breaking?

1mth is to test for STD or HIV ? or both ?

steamer
07-04-2006, 12:46 PM
fr on katrine.
told bro s i will do a fr on katrine whom i juz had yesterday. Let me say she is one of the best fls , angmo or local, whom i hv ever had.
Her stats are wat the others hv written. My additional comments are she looks better n slimmer in actual compared to her pics. She looks like a younger, prettier and slimmer gloria estafan.
Highlights of the session are...great frencher, esp for those bros who like frenching, gd bbbj skills deep and varying, almost as gd as some gl150 angpais, she bbbj me while i was standing n later on the bed...fj was deep n gd..can feel her pussy muscles, she rode me, we did sittign up, doggie n missionary..all along with lots of frenching n great passion n gfe.
was a pity i had to leave earlier due oc calling.
for an fl, her greatest asset to me was her gfe and attitude, plus the frenching, bbbj n intimate fj..
she is leaving on mon she said.
thks bro s, this gal is gd.

harlequin
07-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Thinking back, it was probably the way we were doing it. First, she BJ on that same condom, so her teeth may have damaged it a bit. Then, I fucked her with her legs closed. Too tight, so may have cause too much stretching. Then (I forgot to mention this in my FR), she rode me cowgirl style pretty hard !

Thanks for the advice, Bros. 1 month from now, I am going to DSC to do a complete check (STD, HIV, etc). Yep, why take the risk.

Acidburn
07-04-2006, 03:02 PM
1mth can test for both....save the time and trouble.

1mth is to test for STD or HIV ? or both ?

zuel
07-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Hi Bros S,
Does Katerine service client in the morning? I only free in the morning between 9am to 11am. Please advise.
Thanks

Bro S
08-04-2006, 02:29 PM

Latest Update

Katrine will be leaving on tue( 11/3), her last working day will be the coming Mon.Bros who do not want to give this gem a miss do hurry;)

Interested bros, pls PM me with your Name , contact nimber & a preferred date n time, in return will reply thru pm her pics and booking procedure.

Regards,
Bro S

Alfonsong
08-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Totally agreed with Steamer's FR. Best ever FL i've tried in a long while. Fantastic bbbj skills and frenching. I think the posted pics are not doing a justice, definitely better looking and slimmer. Tks Bro S for it.

fr on katrine.
told bro s i will do a fr on katrine whom i juz had yesterday. Let me say she is one of the best fls , angmo or local, whom i hv ever had.
Her stats are wat the others hv written. My additional comments are she looks better n slimmer in actual compared to her pics. She looks like a younger, prettier and slimmer gloria estafan.
Highlights of the session are...great frencher, esp for those bros who like frenching, gd bbbj skills deep and varying, almost as gd as some gl150 angpais, she bbbj me while i was standing n later on the bed...fj was deep n gd..can feel her pussy muscles, she rode me, we did sittign up, doggie n missionary..all along with lots of frenching n great passion n gfe.
was a pity i had to leave earlier due oc calling.
for an fl, her greatest asset to me was her gfe and attitude, plus the frenching, bbbj n intimate fj..

Alfonsong
08-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Totally agreed with Steamer's FR. This gal is good. Infact, i would say good is an understatement. The pics posted also not doing her justice. She definitely look better and slimmer with pinky nips. Must try before she leave our shore. Must thanks Bro S for it.

Exciteme
10-04-2006, 12:46 AM
Just had a session with Katrine.
First time contacting Bro S, thanks to Bro S for the last minute arrangement.
Really no regrets despite low M.:p

From pics, at first think twice coz knot tell much
Plus more often than not, general experience with various OKTs, actual person must -20% compared with pic.

But after reading the FRs, decided to try.
Katrine is definately much prettier and slim as compared to pic.
And yes, she like kissing just like what other bros say.
Plenty of kisses until the door when i left.

My simple FR:
Looks: 9/10 (most chio ang moh FL i have tried so far)
Body:8.5/10 (dun have big boobs but tall, slim, proportionate body)
Catbath: 9/10 (not just going through the motion. somemore gave me seductive look, buay tahan)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (not the best i have ever had but great suction)
FJ: 9/10 (dunno how to explain, but her whole package makes it very shiok)
Overall: 9/10 (very worth $150 bonk with this attractive & service oriented gal)
RTF: dun think got chance coz she going back.

Bro S
10-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Hi bros, Katrine will still be avail tomorrow ( 11/4) Limited slots still avail up till 1730 hrs. Interested bros do hurry, thank you.

bart
11-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Managed to score Katrine yesterday. Lucky to get her before she goes off today.

Looks: 7 Good looking girl. nice dirty blonde hair. Pretty with nice dark eyes. Very fair.
Boobs: 7 Small A cups, shapely, super pink nips.
Body: 8 toned and slim without being bony. Quite tall. Completely bald pussy, tight.
BBBJ: 7 Good suction with tongue action.
FJ: 7 Good action, very responsive.
French: Yes

Katrine is a very sensual babe. The colombians I had before were hot and horny, Katrine was more slow slow and sayang sayang. She has a vey nice attitude that is difficult to describe. It's as if she is very happy to meet you but a bit shy. The feeling is very nice. Service is good, no rush. After shoot, still wanna hug and kiss, cuddle etc. Really GFE.

Unfortunately today is her last day. Hope can come back.

Cheers.

Acidburn
11-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Thought you say you want to try the minah from okt sg_bonker? :D

Managed to score Katrine yesterday. Lucky to get her before she goes off today.

bart
11-04-2006, 10:16 AM
Thought you say you want to try the minah from okt sg_bonker? :D

Sorry Bro S, hijack your thread for a while.

Acidburn, wanted to try Vialet from bonker, but no FR or feedback on this girl yet. Next minah target: Sherry.

harlequin
12-04-2006, 09:58 AM
It was my fault that I almost did not get to experience this gem. I put it off so long that when I finally wanted to do so, she was already packing to fly off. Luckily, Bro S was able to get me the final slot just before she leaves Singapore.

Getting the final slot means I am her last Singapore client. I told Bro S that I was slightly nervous because it now falls upon me to make a really good impression. Human nature being as it is, it is always the final or last event that people remember the most. So, by default, I became the anchor man for the brotherhood.

I read through the various FRs on Katrine again and was really struck by how much effort she really puts in to bring some happiness to our guys. She could have just done a mediocre job on each guy, collected the money and then later fly off to somewhere else. I decided that I cannot simply just give her a tip because we have to show our appreciation with an actual gesture. So, I bought her a bouquet of 12 red roses (which costs me more than the normal $20 tip I usually leave for the girl).

At the hotel, another girl (whom I do not recognise from the photos) opened the door. At first, I couldn’t even recognise Katrine because she looked so different from her photos. She is much prettier and slimmer in person. I gave her the bouquet of roses and told her that this is a gesture of appreciation from the Singapore guys. She was really really touched.

Once the other girl left the room, I bent down and kissed her (she was still sitting on the armchair). It quickly developed into deep passionate kissing. We moved over to the bed and continue kissing for a long time. Slowly, we undressed each other. She removed my pants and underwear while I removed my shirt. Quickly, she threw off the rest of her clothes and was on top of me. I wanted to take a bath first, but she just shook her head to say no need.

What followed next was an intense and urgent kind of love-making which I have experienced only once before when I broke off an affair with an office colleague. It is difficult to describe it because we were all over each other with no set pattern. Once I would be licking her pussy, then she would be blowing me, then we would be locked in deep kissing. More often than not, I would be lying down and she would be on top of me with her lips locked to mine. Sometimes I even have to break off for a while just to catch my breath. So, if you were to ask me what was the main thing we did, I would say kissing of the deepest and most passionate kind. Even when I finally discharged my sperm into her, we continued kissing with my cock still in her. We continued to lie down next to each other until finally I have to gently tell her to go and bathe.

I didn’t bathe because I wanted her perfume to be on me for a while. So, I dressed, left $200 ($150 + $50 tip) on the table and was seated on the armchair when she came out of the bathroom. I watched her dress then she came over to me, dropped down to her knees so that we were at eye level. We hugged and kissed. Finally, I told her to sit in the other armchair and stay there until I leave. She asked me why. I told her that if she came with me to the door, I would probably never leave. As I was about to reach the door, she ran over to me. So, once again we were hugging and kissing. It took supreme effort to gently push her away, open the door and leave. I turned back, smiled at her and quickly walk away.

Farewell my lovely Katrine and come back soon !;)

Rawster
12-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Wow, what a FR - emotionally charged too. ;)

Makes one regret not going for katrine.

Bro S, must let us know when this hottie will be back in town. Paiseh, now outstation so much until got little chance to try your new treats.

Will do so once more settled in.

Reddelii
12-04-2006, 06:45 PM
Hi bros,

I more super chio euro babe to add.

Katrine 20yo(pic avai, see for yourself)

172cm ,34b 35 35.

This babe is hot, service include shower , frenching and BBBJ. Not to be missed.

Damage: 150 incl room.

Interested bro, do pm me for the pic with your Name, contact number & a preferred date/time.In return will reply with her pic & booking procedures.

P/s: Members pls check katrine pic and FR in group.

Regards,
Bro S

First I want to thank Brother S for letting me wait for 1 hr:( .However, is worth the wait:D.

Today I have a good time with Katrine. As she is going back tomorrow, I will not give any FR on her.

Service: 9/10
RTF: Yes !! If she come back.

bart
16-05-2006, 05:30 PM
I wish this Katrine will return. Miss her deep deep.

Bro S
23-05-2006, 06:13 PM
Hi bros, a new SYT Euro babe just arrive

Name: Diana(Poland),
Looks : 7.5 ( resembles a young version of Cameraon Diaz)
Stats: 34b,24 34
Ht :168cm
BBBJ : Yes, Slow and passionate.
Fingering:yes
Frenching : yes
Shower together : yes.
Damage 150/1 incl rm.

Comments: A EURO SYT Gem with a Killer body together with excellent
service and attitute.
Trust me bros, this new gal Diana is in the same league as Katrine.

Interested bros, kindly pm me with your Name & contact number , in return will reply with her pic and booking procedures, thks.

xlnho
24-05-2006, 08:29 AM
Bro S, mind PM me how to get in contact with you ? Would like to try your new Po babe ~

harlequin
24-05-2006, 03:22 PM
FR on Diana

I had a session with this Polish lass last night and she is such a gem. We have many European girls working in Singapore and I have tried many of them, but she is truly outstanding.

Diana speaks only a little bit of English, so while basic communication is no problem, one should not try to engage her in a conversation. But then again, we are not there to talk are we ?

Here’s my impression of her :

Face : Much prettier than in her photo. Has very nice bluish/grey eyes with long eyelashes. Very kissable lips. She has a big bunch of very blonde hair (the kind associated with Scandinavians rather than central Europeans). (Grade : 7/10)

Body : About my height (1.68m). Slim, long-legged girl. Actually, she is slim to the point of being skinny (can feel her bones !). No tattoes or scars. Baby-smooth skin. Cup-A+ breasts with light pink nipples. (Grade : 8/10)

Pussy : Pink, no smell, with a strip of pussy hair providing some strategic cover (but not much !). Clitoris & labia a bit bigger than what we normally see in Chinese girls. Otherwise, really no difference at all (same size, taste & feel). (Grade : 7/10)

Frenching : Yes. Will french you back with gusto ! (Grade : 7/10)

BBBJ : Deep-throat, slow, sensual, but low sucking power (Grade : 7/10)

GF & attitude : Very firendly & accommodatiing.

Action report
After a 25-minute wait at the hotel lobby, I got the room number from Bro S and proceeded upstairs. When the door opened, I was greeted with the sight of a pretty ang mo girl. She smiled, gave me a hug, and led me into the room. Once we got some basic communication started, I got her seated on my lap while I removed her blouse and bra. After I gave her nice breasts a kiss, she squatted down in front of me so that she was just at my chest level. I tilted her head up and gave her a long lingering kiss.

We undressed and proceeded to the shower, where she helped me wash up. Gave my didi (by now in the horizontal position) a thorough washing. Once we were both dried up, we proceeded to the bed for some serious action. We started with a long long kiss, our lips locked and tongues searching out each other. Of course, my hands roamed over her breasts and pussy. She then moved south to give my cock one of the best blowjobs I ever received. It was slow and sensual, licking and sucking all over from cockhead to my balls. Damn Shiok !!! After what seem like forever, I decided it was time to return the compliment.

After I got her lying down, I gave her another long lingering kiss before proceeding to kiss her from neck to pussy. Moved her to the edge of the bed, lifted up her legs and proceeded to give her the best pussy-licking I can muster. She moaned and moaned. Repeated the same process (from lips, to neck, to pussy) 3 times. Then I got her lying on her back with her hands behind her head (ie. her head tilting slightly forward). She was puzzled by what I was doing. Then I positioned myself over her and slowly shoved my cock into her mouth. She got the idea immediately. So, in this way, I fucked her mouth slowly and always careful not to push it too deeply into her mouth (otherwise, she might choke).

When I had enough, I laid back and immediately she resumed doing her BBBJ on me. Then I signalled her to proceed with the main event by giving her my condom (I always bring my own). She capped me using her mouth, then proceeded to blow me with the cap on.

She started with the cowgirl style, but found that penetration was difficult in spite of her being wet. So, she applied some KY and it was smooth entry after that. My cock went right in to the hilt and she gave a “ouch !” as my cockhead hit something. Then she settled down to a slow pumping action. I held her arms to steady her while she used my cock as her personal vibrator. The minute my cock entered her, I could feel the tightness of her pussy (as tight as any Geylang Cat150 girl). Once again, I was reminded that ang mo girls’ pussies are really just the same as our Chinese girls. Seems that when it comes to pussies, race doesn’t really count.

I moved her to the missionary position, lifted her legs up and pumped her for a long time before changing to doggie=style. When I had enough, I slowly got her to closed her legs and lie down flat on her tummy. Her pussy is now gripping my cock very very tightly. I kissed her neck and shoulders as I moved my cock in and out of that tight hole. Then changed to sideways position and bonked her while squeezing her right breasts. It was damn tiring, so I changed back to missionary. This time, I lifted her legs over my shoulders before entering her. This is probably the deepest you can penetrate any girl. I pumped her for a while like this, but then realised that although it is damn shiok for me, it is probably not very comfortable for her. So, I changed back to normal missionary position. After another round of pumping, I released a 1-week supply of sperm into her.

After she removed the condom, she came back and rested on my chest. Now, that’s what I call a real service-oriented girl (doesn’t just rush off to bathe). While lying on my chest and listening to my heart beating, she asked : “Sex better than golf ?” (I told her earlier that I play golf when she saw that my lower arms are darker than my upper arms). I told her that if she remains in Singapore, I would probably give up golf altogether and just have sex !

We then bathed together, dried up and got dressed. Then we hugged, kissed, and held hands as we walked to the door.

I was asked by Bro S whether she is better than Katrine. I don’t think I am the right person to answer that because I have a soft spot for Katrine. When Katrine and I are together, we demand loving from each other more than sex. So, the relatonship is a bit different. Frankly, I have never understood why it is this way with Katrine and I (maybe we were husband & wife in the last life – if you believe in re-incarnation !). However, I have to say that as far as sex is concerned, they are both equally good.

Damage : $150 + $20 tips (I tip only the girls I like and if I feel they deserve it)

RTF : Already booked a return match ! :)

Bro S
26-05-2006, 02:11 PM
I wish this Katrine will return. Miss her deep deep.

Hi bros, Katrine has return to our shores, will be avail for only two weeks.

Interested bros kindly pm me with your name and contact number for pic link and booking procedure, thks.

bart
26-05-2006, 11:13 PM
BRO S SMS me, I immediate book Katrine for RTF. No hesistation. For FR, see my previous one. Much the same except even better this time round. Extra loving treatment.

Overall rating: 8.3

thenewsiaokia
27-05-2006, 04:32 AM
Hi bros, Katrine has return to our shores, will be avail for only two weeks.

Interested bros kindly pm me with your name and contact number for pic link and booking procedure, thks.

bro interested in katrine..
but unable to pm you.. your pm full...
can clear your msg..

is200
01-06-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi bro S,
Kindly PM me the pics and ur contact,,i am very interested to try Katrine..:) Please sent to my email: [email protected]..
Thank you

blackironballs
28-06-2006, 05:38 PM
+ 1 possible disease

Oh you poor man.....never cheong so hard that your condom broke b4.:D