PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic massage near Frankel

mochaman
04-03-2015, 12:31 PM
Walking tired over the weekend after few drinks and pizza came across a small massage walk up. WOW never seen it before but then thought should I go in or not because I been drinking a lot of beer and ate a whole pizza too what if I fart on a quick press on the back. So tried to walk off but then thought to myself why not if i fart who the hell cares anyways so walked up and lo and behold these are prcs but very professional and nice. Thought damn this is another wank job coming man did I pack some cash or not. But surprise surprise nothing hanky panky there very skilled tuina massage by this lady I got she was very pleasant and professional and knew what she was doing. I was asleep before it could finish up. Then they said they are trained massuses from China and not into any hanky panky but business is very tough now but somehow they have regulars that come now to visit. They have been working doing this in singapore for few years. Very good stuff so I will surely go back....dont know the name but know how to get there too buzzed to read signboards maybe.

mochaman
04-03-2015, 08:53 PM
No need to pm folks. Its a very decent joint. Very good tuina massage no hanky panky there, its a walk up right next to dutch colony cafe on frankel ave.

MFTO
05-03-2015, 08:29 AM
Are they 24 hours bro?

naysmith
05-03-2015, 05:36 PM
No need to pm folks. Its a very decent joint. Very good tuina massage no hanky panky there, its a walk up right next to dutch colony cafe on frankel ave.

Hi bro. What time u go ? In the afternoon issit ? Thanks

mochaman
05-03-2015, 06:21 PM
Yes late afternoon. Unfortunately someone zapped out few points I had on here so I cant post or send pm now. Can someone up me here. Thanks.

power69
06-03-2015, 11:38 PM
Yes late afternoon. Unfortunately someone zapped out few points I had on here so I cant post or send pm now. Can someone up me here. Thanks.

bro your box full

little worm
07-03-2015, 11:17 AM
I think most of them are from Oriental Spa, the one in Club street... Forgot the name, my regular ML from Oriental part time there a bit when they open and I went to try a few times...

g3p2
07-03-2015, 09:00 PM

hello mocha man, submit a post again and i'll b happy to up you. yes i love this place too, its professional and these women are really doing excellent tcm tuina and shd b proud of themselves, support!!

cheesepotato
08-03-2015, 11:08 PM
know which one you referring to.

Parking there can be quite difficult though and their sign very small. what was the damage (standard?)

KumLan
09-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Recce and found joint
both mature looking MLs in their 30s , looks 6/10
massage: 100% tuina and painful Kua sa
Clean and professional.
RTM: actually once a while take porridge instead of rice quite enjoy.

whatafuck
09-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Recce and found joint
both mature looking MLs in their 30s , looks 6/10
massage: 100% tuina and painful Kua sa
Clean and professional.
RTM: actually once a while take porridge instead of rice quite enjoy.

Bro what's the damage??