PDA

View Full Version : Local showgirl worth the price

Colourking
04-03-2015, 02:56 AM
Dear bros, just wanna ask if any of you actually spend hundreds or thousand of dollars here to bonk local magazine, fhm or local showgirl before? How was the experience? :D

heartkorr
04-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Worth it? not say their pussy super tight or their bj super good le...sure there are prettier gals with better skills around...

lionman1996
04-03-2015, 01:14 PM
Yes, it's worth the price. The pussy smell nicer :)

KohOnly21
04-03-2015, 01:30 PM
Invest by having GF in the secondary 3 to poly/JC, some of them do change and grow into a very different person in terms of looks ;)

But please be reminded to only break their cherry after they are 18 to be safe :D

Well last but not least be serious to them. As the guidance is just to get a prettier GF that is not materialize yet.

Colourking
04-03-2015, 01:49 PM
Sound like i have to go back to school! hahaha

bigbrudder
04-03-2015, 03:55 PM
Looks has nothing to do with skills. For all you know, the chio ones are so used to being serviced that you get lousy service for the money you paid. ;)

Colourking
04-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Looks has nothing to do with skills. For all you know, the chio ones are so used to being serviced that you get lousy service for the money you paid. ;)

I just want to shoot at their face thats all. not wanting them to be my wife bro. hahaha

bigbrudder
04-03-2015, 06:05 PM
I just want to shoot at their face thats all. not wanting them to be my wife bro. hahaha

Remember to ask them to clean up your dick with their tongue. :D

MattJB
04-03-2015, 08:29 PM
If this is your fantasy/fetish, go ahead bro.
Snap some photos n share with us :D

harakiril33
04-03-2015, 10:43 PM
Nvr try before.. But the girl famous or not, service is what matters most

ddog
05-03-2015, 12:59 AM
famous girls may have gutter pussycat, you'd be surprised by the names... but if bros fantasy and curiosity is fulfilled by paying for it, then why not?

4getful
05-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Invest by having GF in the secondary 3 to poly/JC, some of them do change and grow into a very different person in terms of looks ;)

But please be reminded to only break their cherry after they are 18 to be safe :D

Well last but not least be serious to them. As the guidance is just to get a prettier GF that is not materialize yet.

If u talk abt gf, 16yo can poke the cherry already if i am not wrong. Only commercial ones need to wait her birthday when the clock strike 12mn then can poke. but becareful some underage gals know they r well protected by the law, so do not fall into their trap.

4getful
05-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Dear bros, just wanna ask if any of you actually spend hundreds or thousand of dollar to bonk local magazine, fhm or local showgirl before? How was the experience? :D

Hahaha next time those fl n prostitute will rename themselves as model. then no need hundreds or thousands. Juz becareful those nasty disease or hiv, as they not fulltime cheekon, they might have bf doing raw.

makinglove
05-03-2015, 02:06 AM
today saw a very young local lianish girl with tight figure with an angmoh at geylang, most likely FL or sugar babe.. damn hot, cannot find in geylang kind.. if only i have that kind of money to try

BigBoy2
05-03-2015, 04:59 AM
Been there done it..... Nothing to shout about.......

Some brothers here got it as in service it's all that matters more, agree.......... But when one had tasted it more, then if one's pocket is deep enough, then the next thing is that I want more.........

It's a matter of male's ego or pride or personal achievement kinda thing........ If one have done it then the next time being openly or deep down one's heart...... So...... I have or had u before nothing to shout about but deep in, its a matter of "I plant my flag there before", the pleasure or kick is something that one have to experience it yourself. Words cannot be said enough........

Just my little thought..........

pleasurehobby
05-03-2015, 09:39 AM
Dear bros, just wanna ask if any of you actually spend hundreds or thousand of dollars here to bonk local magazine, fhm or local showgirl before? How was the experience? :D

I prefer international buffet. ;)

Colourking
05-03-2015, 02:09 PM
Been there done it..... Nothing to shout about.......

Some brothers here got it as in service it's all that matters more, agree.......... But when one had tasted it more, then if one's pocket is deep enough, then the next thing is that I want more.........

It's a matter of male's ego or pride or personal achievement kinda thing........ If one have done it then the next time being openly or deep down one's heart...... So...... I have or had u before nothing to shout about but deep in, its a matter of "I plant my flag there before", the pleasure or kick is something that one have to experience it yourself. Words cannot be said enough........

Just my little thought..........

Is it big boy bro? who have u up!? Share leh. :D

4getful
05-03-2015, 10:15 PM
First need to know where to engage the model. Second need to know the pricing. So can stop going to prc cheekon, save up n enjoy later. :D

Colourking
06-03-2015, 01:25 AM
Ya man... someone offer me some lobang but no exact face to refer. don't think its like worth the risk... got money to spend, not money to throw. :)

codenameahbao
06-03-2015, 03:27 AM
anyone got lobang to share share? :p

memorablez
06-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Go International ! :D :D

Colourking
14-03-2015, 11:50 PM
Go International ! :D :D

What international bro?