PDA

View Full Version : 21 yr old caught peeping in toilet

fatalfacts
04-03-2015, 12:04 AM
http://therealsingapore.com/content/man-caught-cross-dressing-ite-west-peep-girls-toilet

He is so unlucky. If it's u kenna caught doing those fetish thingy and no way to escape, what will u do??

mcyeoh
04-03-2015, 10:18 AM
http://therealsingapore.com/content/man-caught-cross-dressing-ite-west-peep-girls-toilet

He is so unlucky. If it's u kenna caught doing those fetish thingy and no way to escape, what will u do??
unlucky???? wow...yu are indeed a pathetic pervert

oldslywolf
04-03-2015, 11:15 AM

Why you say he is unlucky ? The question is Will You also follow in his footsteps ? If tio caught just be man enough to admit and face the punishment.

fatalfacts
05-03-2015, 03:44 AM
Why you say he is unlucky ? The question is Will You also follow in his footsteps ? If tio caught just be man enough to admit and face the punishment.

In the first place, "dress as a girl, going girl's toilet to peep" never came across my mind. The most I hide behind my house's curtains, take binoculars and peep opposite block. That fetish thingy is too pervert for me and I also don't have that kind of guts to do that....

If kenna caught doing this, I will lose face and leave Singapore, never come back again!!

vsat
05-03-2015, 05:00 PM
want to see also must be smart :)

4getful
05-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Ah gua go male or female toilet? He juz admit he is ah gua can already.

Promfret
05-03-2015, 08:50 PM
He failed SAF Rule No.7!
Do whatever you want but dont get Caught!!!
:cool:

4getful
05-03-2015, 09:21 PM
He failed SAF Rule No.7!
Do whatever you want but dont get Caught!!!
:cool:

Ya he also failed to ask for permission or pay to peep. if he knows how to get what he needs, he will still be consider a normal man. there should have classes for guy to learn how to get what they need n not break the law.

mcyeoh
06-03-2015, 04:41 PM
In the first place, "dress as a girl, going girl's toilet to peep" never came across my mind. The most I hide behind my house's curtains, take binoculars and peep opposite block. That fetish thingy is too pervert for me and I also don't have that kind of guts to do that....

If kenna caught doing this, I will lose face and leave Singapore, never come back again!!
do you know why you peep?? cause you cant court women properly like an alpha male due to your tiny puny new generation singaporean genes....tiny coward

fatalfacts
08-03-2015, 04:07 AM
do you know why you peep?? cause you cant court women properly like an alpha male due to your tiny puny new generation singaporean genes....tiny coward

Hey, why don't we meet up and go to a club, then challenge who can get a girl to bed in a short time!!! Don't be a keyboard warrior......so pity u born in a family of retard!!

mcyeoh
08-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Hey, why don't we meet up and go to a club, then challenge who can get a girl to bed in a short time!!! Don't be a keyboard warrior......so pity u born in a family of retard!!
wanna have a challenge just because of a factual statement i made and a club?? what?? wow you are indeed a pathetic new generation singaporean pervert....why...cant get into a exclusive sex club instead of a normal club scene??? do you know why..cause no girls want to have a taste of your nasty ass new generation singaporean body as it has NASTY GENES...

please....dont try to act as you guys called "ah beng dumbass"....pathetic...so NATO

mcyeoh
08-03-2015, 12:58 PM
btw, i dont attract girls, they came naturally to me....and yet try to prove your pimple size manhood?? please...NG singaporean guy...you are short, tiny and with a fucked up singlish accent...dont even try that bullshit on me

fatalfacts
09-03-2015, 02:49 AM
btw, i dont attract girls, they came naturally to me....and yet try to prove your pimple size manhood?? please...NG singaporean guy...you are short, tiny and with a fucked up singlish accent...dont even try that bullshit on me

Young boy, I really pity u a lot as I think that maybe u r born in a poor, dirty, messy and uneducated family. Or maybe yr mum must be fucking ard with some new generation boys and destroy yr family. Or maybe yr gf/wife having affairs with some new generation boys. That's why caused u to have a negative attitude towards the unfair society and new generation. Thus going ard forums to scold others and got negative points in every forums.

Too bad I'm from older generation , if not, I may have chances to meet yr mum and gf/wife.

God is so unfair to u......Poor thing!

It's ok for u to reply me again with disgusting comments.....I let u continue to vent anger on me. Really pity u a lot as u have such tragics.

Come, come....continue yr disgusting reply.

fatalfacts
09-03-2015, 02:54 AM

Young boy, I really pity u a lot as I think that maybe u r born in a poor, dirty, messy and uneducated family. Or maybe yr mum must be fucking ard with some new generation boys and destroy yr family. Or maybe yr gf/wife having affairs with some new generation boys. That's why caused u to have a negative attitude towards the unfair society and new generation. Thus going ard forums to scold others and got negative points in every forums.

Too bad I'm from older generation , if not, I may have chances to meet yr mum and gf/wife.

It's ok for u to reply me again with disgusting comments.....I let u continue to vent anger on me. Really pity u a lot as u have such tragics.

fatalfacts
09-03-2015, 03:02 AM

mcyeoh
09-03-2015, 05:35 AM

how i lov it when a dumb sg guy like you cant even deduce on who im actually and git to use barnum statements as to extract my idenity which your dumb ass brain cant maybe it is due to your nasty ching chong genes and hence your low IQ...pathetic...got to use my mom as the basis of my rudeness??......please only dishonest people like you will do that while i fire sg guys out of my company in a consistent basis......no wonder no white girls wilm go after your tiny limp dick..ching chong fucker

fatalfacts
09-03-2015, 11:37 AM
how i lov it when a dumb sg guy like you cant even deduce on who im actually and git to use barnum statements as to extract my idenity which your dumb ass brain cant maybe it is due to your nasty ching chong genes and hence your low IQ...pathetic...got to use my mom as the basis of my rudeness??......please only dishonest people like you will do that while i fire sg guys out of my company in a consistent basis......no wonder no white girls wilm go after your tiny limp dick..ching chong fucker

Poor boy, continue....anyway, white girls to me, is the lowest class ppl. They are dirty and i look down on the whites. Just a second class ppl.
Come, continue yr comments again....

fatalfacts
09-03-2015, 11:44 AM

The whites are begging Asian to give u guys money.....to me, the whites are jus a bunch of beggers, who can't survive in their countries and that's why came over here to beg us to throw them some money.....jus look down on the whites....

mcyeoh
09-03-2015, 02:27 PM
The whites are begging Asian to give u guys money.....to me, the whites are jus a bunch of beggers, who can't survive in their countries and that's why came over here to beg us to throw them some money.....jus look down on the whites....
wait, why are you so against white girls, why they reject you since young due to your inability to court..you nasty new generation singaporean guy??? why is it due to your nasty ching chong genes???/..pathetic fucker..btw, must be the white girls from the USA you are referring to as you never met classy white girls from Europe, not eastern European but western European...why cant date VS models like i do?? you nasty ching chong??

hahaha, white are beggars?? i am guessing that you think that im white but im mix....btw new generation singaporean guys are beggars too...cant accept the fac that your GOV: PAP is doing a great job but guys like you cant play the game due to your dumb ass brain......call white people beggars?? hahaha that funny....what about the asians??? they move to AUS, CAD and USA for Opportunities...due to your nasty ching chong mentality, you think that deserves but in reality, they are the same as any men in the world...they are fucked up desperate and superficial like you

grow up..new generation singaporean guy..you are weak and you know it....grow some balls..OH WAIT..YOU DONT HAVE ONE

dewe
09-03-2015, 03:31 PM
Stop feeding the troll la bro ff.

fatalfacts
10-03-2015, 12:05 AM
wait, why are you so against white girls, why they reject you since young due to your inability to court..you nasty new generation singaporean guy??? why is it due to your nasty ching chong genes???/..pathetic fucker..btw, must be the white girls from the USA you are referring to as you never met classy white girls from Europe, not eastern European but western European...why cant date VS models like i do?? you nasty ching chong??

hahaha, white are beggars?? i am guessing that you think that im white but im mix....btw new generation singaporean guys are beggars too...cant accept the fac that your GOV: PAP is doing a great job but guys like you cant play the game due to your dumb ass brain......call white people beggars?? hahaha that funny....what about the asians??? they move to AUS, CAD and USA for Opportunities...due to your nasty ching chong mentality, you think that deserves but in reality, they are the same as any men in the world...they are fucked up desperate and superficial like you

grow up..new generation singaporean guy..you are weak and you know it....grow some balls..OH WAIT..YOU DONT HAVE ONE

Hey, don't hide behind the keyboard and be a warrior. Lets see who r older generation and who r successful in reality.....jus dislike ppl like u hiding behind the keyboard and act as a coward pussy scolding and screaming.....
Do u dare to accept my challenge face to face?? If not, just be a cowards like those ppl inside "The Real Singapore" using fake acc and scolding everyone....
COWARD!!!! Coward!!!
I don't like to challenge ppl, using keyboard, jus like u. I prefer face to face, using real ability!! BE A MAN, NOT A COWARD HIDING BEHIND KEYBOARDS!!....

mcyeoh
10-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Hey, don't hide behind the keyboard and be a warrior. Lets see who r older generation and who r successful in reality.....jus dislike ppl like u hiding behind the keyboard and act as a coward pussy scolding and screaming.....
Do u dare to accept my challenge face to face?? If not, just be a cowards like those ppl inside "The Real Singapore" using fake acc and scolding everyone....
COWARD!!!! Coward!!!
I don't like to challenge ppl, using keyboard, jus like u. I prefer face to face, using real ability!! BE A MAN, NOT A COWARD HIDING BEHIND KEYBOARDS!!....
hahahaha, say the insecure fucked up new generation singaporean failure, why cant buy a simple COE to roam around singapore because of ur CPF? hahaha...please unlike ur CHING CHONG ASS, i hav a reputation to maintain and is huge unlike ur insignifiant ass...you dumb fuck......so easy to get ur IP while you cant cry baby, maybe you should try to retake your A-levels as you clearly need it.

IwantbustyKim
14-05-2015, 02:56 PM

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c8/c8479696991bdc8dad5eb4c5f9296d2e3706fdc0c0d842f59d 819dd776f7663d.jpg

atmos
14-05-2015, 05:04 PM
friends... jus ignore this Mcyeoh. knowing he himself capable of nothing n helpless as being a cuckold trying his best to keep his last level of ego. Spare him and let him continue his jokes around.
He is jus a helpless walking stick stalking around. i belive the admin doesn't block him as the forum need him around to keep us entertain. so let him vent his fust around as he still cant find out the reason why his wife rather get fuck by small dicks than his pea size. what a sad fatass looking on the mirror and laughing himself.
So let him be, or start a thread * pathetic McYeoh*

atmos
14-05-2015, 05:14 PM
btw McYeoh. i know u will be reading and affecting ur ego... by all means reply with whatever thoughts. i wont give a damn as i busy enjoying other threads and in the meantime helping u to figure out what is wrong with you as with your pea size brain, u can't go far. lastly with a pea size brain.... ur dick must be cute uh..... wahahahaha... take ur time to digest na...

iDunCare
14-05-2015, 07:45 PM
you all continue fighting, iDunCare :D

donut88
15-05-2015, 12:47 PM

He's sick in the brain....