PDA

View Full Version : let's talk about stalking

jazp
02-03-2015, 10:02 PM
ever felt super excited while stalking a "prey"?

how and why some people like to stalk and actually get thrilled by the activity?

have you ever been a victim of stalking?

hope this thread can help explore the topic further and derive the many reasons and some, of personal experience as to why the act.

bros and sisters, your valuable inputs please. ;)

LonelyVDay
03-03-2015, 03:34 AM
Sometimes, stalker can start from a follower...

The person follows your friendster, then blogspot, then facebook, twitter and instagram.

There used to be a guy that stalked me for 4 years.

He even knew where I worked as he checked for clues based on the pictures I posted.

Then he secretly followed me home until I saw him.

He told me I am his dream girl for past 4 years and he knew everything about me as he memorized all my blog entries by heart and want me to be his girl friend forever. he promised to love me deep until the sun dies.

After I told him I would call the police, he ran away and stopped pestering me.

pussylicious12345
03-03-2015, 07:00 AM
Call the police immediately. This kind of jokers who resort to stalking can be arrested for harassment.

mcyeoh
03-03-2015, 10:55 AM
Sometimes, stalker can start from a follower...

The person follows your friendster, then blogspot, then facebook, twitter and instagram.

There used to be a guy that stalked me for 4 years.

He even knew where I worked as he checked for clues based on the pictures I posted.

Then he secretly followed me home until I saw him.

He told me I am his dream girl for past 4 years and he knew everything about me as he memorized all my blog entries by heart and want me to be his girl friend forever. he promised to love me deep until the sun dies.

After I told him I would call the police, he ran away and stopped pestering me.
good you go women SHOW THOSE WEAK ASS NEW GENERATION SG GUY THEIR PLACE IN SOCIETY......but yeah if it is a attractive white guy that follow you, your insecure nasty slutiness will appear...