PDA

View Full Version : Spa @ Tropical Inn

gigantic_tk
16-03-2006, 06:59 PM
All the employees and massage gals of the former Spa at Tropical Inn have changed and the old listings are irrelevant, hence I restart it anew as Spa @Tropical Inn. I hope that all new postings on Tropical Inn can channel to this thread.

HC @ Tropical Inn
Tien Ho Spa (Chinese Name)
16th Floor Tropical Inn
15 TKT 16 Jalan Gereja Bangunan, Johor Tower
80000 Johor Bahru,Johor.
Telephone: 07-2276520 Fax:07-2278653

Business Hour : 12pm - 11 pm (last call 10:00-10:30pm)
Facilities only : RM 28.00
Normal massage : RM 58.00 net / 45 min (Oil Msg)
Normal Massage : RM 68.00 net / 60 min
Full package : RM 168.00 (PRC gals )
Full package : RM 188.00 (Malaysian Chinese)

Contact Desmond : 016-768 6436

Local & PRC Gals
61- Alice
78- Xin Yee
98- Amy
99 - Kelly
101- Xiao Fan
102 – Mimi
105- Qiqi
106 –Jia Jia
109- San San

Facilities : 2 jacuzzi (one hot and one cold – can seat maximum 8 persons), Steam Room, Sauna Room, TV Room and a cafeteria. Lockers , Bath rooms & Dressing Room.

Updated by Gigantic_tk dated 16 March 2006.

gigantic_tk
16-03-2006, 07:06 PM
I had visited Tropical Spa this afternoon. Desmond, the Captain (Manager) recommended No.98 - Amy. She is small built and look like a Japanese. Her services was ok and no rush. The facilities can be compared with NY and Continental D' Sauna II, but the refreshment is limited - only nasi lemak this afternoon, hot and cold beverage are same as the mentioned HC. The FR on Amy will be posted shortly.

youngboy_jb
17-03-2006, 08:05 AM
I had visited Tropical Spa this afternoon. Desmond, the Captain (Manager) recommended No.98 - Amy. She is small built and look like a Japanese. Her services was ok and no rush. The facilities can be compared with NY and Continental D' Sauna II, but the refreshment is limited - only nasi lemak this afternoon, hot and cold beverage are same as the mentioned HC. The FR on Amy will be posted shortly.

thanks bro for the FR....the regular massage done by old aunties again ar? any of those gers u mentioned above can do a decent massage?

gigantic_tk
17-03-2006, 10:28 AM
thanks bro for the FR....the regular massage done by old aunties again ar? any of those gers u mentioned above can do a decent massage?

I only visit this spa once since it changes its staff. All the gals are "new", I only try Amy - the package gal. Can you please check with Desmond, his contact is given there.

youngboy_jb
17-03-2006, 01:16 PM
I only visit this spa once since it changes its staff. All the gals are "new", I only try Amy - the package gal. Can you please check with Desmond, his contact is given there.

thanks....will provide a FR if i visit.

jasper
17-03-2006, 01:21 PM
What does full package covered? Any tipping is required? Let arrange and go together...

jbkia
17-03-2006, 07:36 PM
I'd been this place 3 or 4 times this year. Never tried the spa, only tried the 7139 on phone. The rate is only rm130 (both prc and Malaysian gals same price). They have a decent selection of both prc and local malaysian. Is there any diffences in service between the spa and the 7139? A month ago I went and tried a 18 y/o malaysian. Name forgot, a bit baby fat but big boobs. Look alot like a normal plain looking school gal. c+ cups became airport after she laid on bed, have to cup up her breast to suck her tits. that's all I can remember of her.

I find their service only so so there, most the gals just tried to get the job done as soon as possible. I guess you get what you paid for. I would rather tried the Golden Lady OKT number that is in Hotel Selesa or NY Hotel. (please follow another thread) It's rm 150 but I haven't yet dissapointed from their service.

loneyranger
25-03-2006, 12:32 AM
HC @ Tropical Inn
Tien Ho Spa (Chinese Name)
16th Floor Tropical Inn
15 TKT 16 Jalan Gereja Bangunan, Johor Tower
80000 Johor Bahru,Johor.
Telephone: 07-2276520 Fax:07-2278653

Business Hour : 12pm - 11 pm (last call 10:00-10:30pm)
Facilities only : RM 28.00
Normal massage : RM 58.00 net / 45 min (Oil Msg)
Normal Massage : RM 68.00 net / 60 min
Full package : RM 168.00 (PRC gals ) [This price no longer applicable]
Full package : RM 188.00 (Malaysian Chinese)

Thank to bro gigantic bout the change of management & call from desmond on 20Mar i made my way to THS just now.... very very satisfied with the gal desmond into me...

FR on PRC MIN MIN(103)
Stats : 28B+,24,30
BBBJ : 9/10 [A lot of suction.... must try]
Frenching : At 1st say no... but later yes... hehehehe... my luck la.... if u all wan can try n if she give or not.....
FJ : 9/10 [I have never try such a good job done by PRC other than XL & QIQI]
GFE : 10/10 [This is the most important of all]

When in the room she dowan to french... just light kissing onli....
I'm ok with it but try my luck again when she catbath me on the chair provided in the room.... Got her hook up in my hug n french her till she can not breath..... (My luck hor). Then move to the bed while frenching... Vy difficult task to french n walk to the bed..... anyway give her a little of flicking toungue till she is wet enuff.... Cap then BONK! ! ! Bonk her for 30mins till she say she surrender!!!! she even bite me on my shoulder....
Vy pain but damn fun ! ! ! ! This is a vy rare gem..... better make ur way to Tien Ho Spa ASAP coz she wont be there for long.....

Later have a chat with Desmond... he say can 'pao' her @ MYR450 for a nite if u wan.... or @ MYR550 for the whole day... thats is wat he told me....
If u all wan can contact Desmond to confirm.... ok lah.... beter sign off now...
Happy Bonking & Congratulation to Tien Ho Spa ! ! ! ! ! !

livedinpeace
28-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Today check out the SPA and as recommend by the captain there took up NANA a 21 years old gal...jzu here for a week as she said and was damn new..
overall body not bad but when sucking nipple she said dun want lar itchy... then suction was very low and i complated the task in 5min time due to tank too full liao...maybe will try again if got $ la...overall the captain serve was gd and their new staff will be there next week so this week was not much u can eat...

andyqkw
30-03-2006, 03:25 PM
FR on PRC MIN MIN(103)
Stats : 28B+,24,30
BBBJ : 9/10 [A lot of suction.... must try]
Frenching : At 1st say no... but later yes... hehehehe... my luck la.... if u all wan can try n if she give or not.....
FJ : 9/10 [I have never try such a good job done by PRC other than XL & QIQI]
GFE : 10/10 [This is the most important of all]

Is there any mistake about her stats, breast measurement only 28" :confused:

She must be damn small frame to have that kind of measurement...

gigantic_tk
30-03-2006, 05:38 PM
I have dropped in to the 17th floor with the Captain (Mgr) Desmond for a look. The PRC gals I saw are in small size category, all are not my cup of tea, hence go for local gal.

youngboy_jb
01-04-2006, 11:19 PM
visited today,

was given #68 (Alice) Malaysian

Nothing much to shout about, came in, shower, then give a decent massage, then bbbj for approx 5 mins, then cap and bonk. pussy is tight.

Name: Alice
#:68
Stats: 32B, 26, 32 (not sure)
BBBJ: 5/10
AR: None
FJ: 6/10
RTF: Def not!

michael9090
19-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Hi everybody here...i jus been to tian he yesterday...at 1st try a full package cost RM188...a malaysian and and small body...looks and overall of size really nothing to shout about. Desmond told me tat one very gud service so i try on lor...in fact, service jus so so only...next time will pick a PRC instead of msian liao...went thr for killing time...and further more PRC only RM168... but advise bonker to go up after 2pm...thr will be more choices...suddenly forgot wats her name...overall only bj is gud...willing to suck...very hardworking on tat part...but no gf feeling...after tat, i went for 1 hour massage which by mid age lady...quite gud the massage and only RM68 for 1 hour...massage ur balls too without charging...she asking whether wan HJ for RM30 but i reject coz jus bonk only ma...and then she said help me massage my balls for free...overall the massage is gud...she not gud in juagen anyway...bro who going to make full use of the facilities of the spa , i can say it's worth...if u didnt go to sauna and others...really nothing to shout about...everytime u go thr, i m sure desmond will say this gal is gud tat gal is gud, and will tell u tat he doing long run business so wont intro a lousy gal...in fact, tat's all sales talk to close u on the spot to take gals...so next time, if desmond say need to wait for other gals, i will wait n get a body massage 45mins ...coz tat mid age lady skill quite gud, heard she said she been doing massage for 10 over years...so tat's all for today...happy cheonging ~

jbkia
19-04-2006, 11:25 PM
A few days ago afternoon, went to this place after touring Ocean and call 7139 on phone. Was direct to a room. Open door, voila!! A very pretty and sexy young thing open. From look can't tell if local chinese or prc. Later she told me she from China. Maybe due to the scary look of some Ocean gal, this gal really look like and Angel sent down from heaven so immediate said ok. She was abit surprise that I so fast decide.

FR
Name: Ke Ke
Looks: 8.5/10 (she look like a local girl unless she speaks)
Body: Big firm 36C boobs, 160cm body very good and proportionate. Skin white n smooth. Boob lovers must take her
BJ: NIL (said she got flu)
FJ: 8/10 accomodate to many position, very tight.
Damage: RM130 plus RM10 tip

Service is not very good and no bj this time, but she is very young and attractive. RM130 is best I'd ever spent. She just been here less than 2 weeks ago so still not very experience.
OK, can someone try and up my point?

youngboy_jb
20-04-2006, 12:33 AM
anyone know if the 7139 extension is related to the spa on the 16th floor. Also, does the 7139 have different operating hours from the 16th floor spa?

last but not least, can we call tropical inn from home and ask for 7139?

6" boy
20-04-2006, 10:15 AM
anyone know if the 7139 extension is related to the spa on the 16th floor. Also, does the 7139 have different operating hours from the 16th floor spa?

I was at home last night and felt very bored... so I took out my handphone and call the No. 7139 but cannot get through. I never try call 7139 from telekom line, neither home nor office. Maybe you can try. If got then please let me know. Thank you.:D

KatoeyLover69
20-04-2006, 02:17 PM

I was at home last night and felt very bored... so I took out my handphone and call the No. 7139 but cannot get through. I never try call 7139 from telekom line, neither home nor office. Maybe you can try. If got then please let me know. Thank you.

Guys, please use your cow-sense ( = 'commonsense' ) !

There is NO WAY that you can dial ' 7139 ' from your handphone or office/house phone as it is an ' extension number ' from Tropical Inn

youngboy_jb
20-04-2006, 08:32 PM
if you look at my post carefully, i said CALLED TROPICAL INN and ask for 7139..not dial 7139 !

anyone have better/ more constructive answer?

youngboy_jb
20-04-2006, 09:37 PM
just called tropical inn and ask for 7139....they told me its close. The spa is still operational though

albert sim
21-04-2006, 02:23 PM
hi ` all bro ,yesterday i go tropical inn spa they got one new girl massage.
his name is racheal no 1.his massage is very -very good but can`t touch him..but anyway his massage is very good
can try it .....thank you...:)

youngboy_jb
21-04-2006, 03:26 PM
ermm...his ?? is racheal a male?

Optimus_Prime
21-04-2006, 05:27 PM
Hmmm.... :rolleyes:
Looks like they have reversed the charges. Good.

They increased from RM130 to RM150 last year.
Now they back to charging RM130. Maybe time for another visit.

The locals are usually part-timers while the PRCs are in transit usually moving off to other parts of Malaysia or elsewhere in 2-3 weeks.

albert sim
21-04-2006, 05:54 PM
don`t worry youngboy...his is girl not a boy ...
oh, i also not a gay...ha...ha....
go to try is very good service...real.
after you try,please pm me thank you...

youngboy_jb
22-04-2006, 10:01 AM
was at TI yeterday...called 7139 and it is still working. was given a 27 yrs old local girl.

Face: 7/10
body: 5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
AR: 6/10
FJ: 7.5/10

Overall, not a beauty, dark complexion with some bruises (didnt wanna ask too much), but she made up with her excellent services

youngboy_jb
22-04-2006, 07:28 PM
today went to the Tian He spa on 16th floor.

Roy (one of the captain there) gave me lili (909) a prc. was ushered to a clean and fresh room on the 17th floor.

Face: 8
body: 7
boobs: 32 A/B ?
BBBJ: 9 (very long, strong suction)
AR: nil
FJ: 8/10 (moan loudly, although a bit fake)

gave u 2 extra-clean shower =)

damage: 188 + 10 tips
RTF: can i ask if RTF is (return to fuck) or (refer to frens). Anyway, i think shes pretty good...except the body .

michael9090
10-05-2006, 02:54 AM
hi guys. visited tien he tis afternoon and met roy n desmond again. Again Desmond served me tis afternoon, at 1st bring me to the 17th floor to view the gals, but only let me view 1 gal then straight away push me in the room and tell me to enjoy , luckily i stop it and walk out from the room n tell Desmond i dun like the gal coz i dun feel the gal welcome me so better dun waste 188 for lousy fak. Desmond actually very good in persuading customer so for the bonkers here, if u think cannot make it, pls dun go and waste money. After tat , he told me only left 1 gal so i told him i go for massage 1st. At 1st i asked for racheal no.1 but not available so took the NO.7 auntie. Was a bit scary at 1st coz auntie ma...But this auntie offer JG and her massage wont lose to tat racheal. So, next time bro can try NO.7 if no gals to bonk. After massage, Desmond told me got few prc gals to view so i went for look up. Again we went up 17th floor, tis time all the prc gals are nice and had big boobs but too bad i jus had JG so dun think can go for next round so soon.

tttfck
25-05-2006, 11:47 AM
yesterday i go to they massage..when i go in one guy come to attn me his name is dasmend..so i tell him i want young and full package service girl..and he say:don`t worry ,i will give you one very good service girl..so i in room waitting..when the come in i very-very disappointed.because the girl (1)very old ,(2) and very-very dirty and fat.....if not wrong the girl is no 6. i think maybe the girl give dasmend money ,so dasmend always recommend customer for him.anyway next time any bro go to they massage must very careful.don`t like me wasteds money and time...:mad:

michael9090
26-05-2006, 01:54 AM
yesterday i go to they massage..when i go in one guy come to attn me his name is dasmend..so i tell him i want young and full package service girl..and he say:don`t worry ,i will give you one very good service girl..so i in room waitting..when the come in i very-very disappointed.because the girl (1)very old ,(2) and very-very dirty and fat.....if not wrong the girl is no 6. i think maybe the girl give dasmend money ,so dasmend always recommend customer for him.anyway next time any bro go to they massage must very careful.don`t like me wasteds money and time...:mad:

oh Gosh, tat liar desmond...bluff ppl again...anyway, i get to use liao...everytime he go, everytime he sure will get you a gOod one...but everytime i asked to view 1st b4 bonk...RM188 bor...better find at geylang...wat go tropical...

johnn8558
26-05-2006, 04:26 PM
I have read the sammyboy thread for so long with minimal contributions....I guess it should be time to contribute after all the nice guidlines shown by the bros here...

Tien he spa is quite a nice joint but I never talk to Desmond, I would prefer to see Roy. He is a much better candidate and he will show all the PRC to you and there is no rush.

Back to my maiden FR, I was beat after work so proceeded to Tien He for some "medical check up" as the chinese doctors are the best in JB .... hahaha..well reached there at about 9:30 and asked them for 2 half boiled eggs and a bowl of maggie first. As it was quite late, most of the local gals were walking in and out of the lounge. well free food and free sightings of local gals first.

While waiting for the food to be served, Roy took me to the corridor near the rooms and called for about 6-7 PRC downstairs for my viewing. Well nice sights as they were dressed to seduced. well couldn't make up my mind so went back to my food and left the decision to Roy.

bla bla bla...skipping the eating session and straight into the doctor's room....

Name : lily
Number : NA - dunno
size : slim 34 b i guess
suction - excellent - raw
time - no rush
GFE - 10/10
rtf - nope - other targets for me.

well hope this is enough info for the bros planning to cheong tien he.........

pai seh if the report is lousy...maiden one mah....will try nicer FR for crystal crown...:D

ztoa
04-06-2006, 03:20 AM
I was at TI on Thursday called 7139 and was given this local 19 yrs old girl. In the phone, OKT tell me RM130 but in the room she charge me RM150. I did not want to create trouble so pay and left. Overall service not good, I am the one doing all the job and time given very short about 30mins only.

Face: 7/10
body: 6/10
BJ: nil
AR: nil
FJ: 6/10

jeff_jhb
07-06-2006, 01:39 PM
oh Gosh, tat liar desmond...bluff ppl again...anyway, i get to use liao...everytime he go, everytime he sure will get you a gOod one...but everytime i asked to view 1st b4 bonk...RM188 bor...better find at geylang...wat go tropical...

agree with that .. i dont like desmond recond..
just trying to sell off the gals..

there is once .. went there with few guys. initially for bonking .. but due to 1 guy complain of bad service (that fella cannot wait, went to bonk quietly .. knn) .. we all decided to boycott. all paid rm28 and left.. hehe
desmond face turn dark .. :D

overall .. not a bad place to lepak

cheers..