PDA

View Full Version : bencoolen facial+massage

Greyhare
01-03-2015, 05:02 PM
Hi Bros,

If anyone noticed, many chinese girls outside Bencoolen and Simlim asking for facial services $28.

Anyone know if they got provide special services? And which one provides? Some i know is clean...
Thanks brossss

Greyhare
02-03-2015, 12:48 AM
No news bros?

Serendib
02-03-2015, 07:13 AM
Nope.Dont go.They will hard sell you during facial+massage

retepoet
02-03-2015, 08:40 AM
u started the thread then u should go try and let us know mah............

Hi Bros,

If anyone noticed, many chinese girls outside Bencoolen and Simlim asking for facial services $28.

Anyone know if they got provide special services? And which one provides? Some i know is clean...
Thanks brossss

lalat05260
02-03-2015, 08:53 AM
After trying pls share with us yr experiences,OK?

LoveTrannies
02-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Hi Bros,

Thanks brossss

Don't go, they started with $28, then ask add on services, finally you may spend $200 or more. (No special service only add on service.)

VeloCityGoo
02-03-2015, 11:38 AM
Agree with previous post. Dont bother spending money there. When i was still a newbie, got pulled in by a gf looking woman. Said $30 for 45 mins massage. Went in, started hard sell tactics. End up paying $220 for a 1 1/2 hour session of cleaning my face. Back then i always found it hard to reject. But thankfully i left the shop with -$220. Before i paid, realised there were 3 Ang Moh customers waiting. In my loudest voice, i just told the woman that my $220 is a waste of money and that they are just out there to cheat. Hearing that, the 3 Ang Moh left together with me. The woman still had the cheek to ask me to come again.

Btw this shop i went to, now the ladies all wearing the SIA outfit. Still touting. Beware bros!

miskcir
02-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Very true about the hard selling part. I went with a $28 facial and was then recommended to add another $40 to use some kind of machine for the face.
When facial was over, I was asked to go to another room where I was persuaded to take up their facial package for $388. Thank goodness I was very firm in my stance and insisted that I am not keen. Left with a small damage of $68.

Nowadays I walked past there and was approached for facial I just shake my head and walked past them.

For bros who are curious, hope this feedback is useful to all.

TheDamned
03-03-2015, 01:24 AM
Very true about the hard selling part. I went with a $28 facial and was then recommended to add another $40 to use some kind of machine for the face.
When facial was over, I was asked to go to another room where I was persuaded to take up their facial package for $388. Thank goodness I was very firm in my stance and insisted that I am not keen. Left with a small damage of $68.

Nowadays I walked past there and was approached for facial I just shake my head and walked past them.

For bros who are curious, hope this feedback is useful to all.

Thanks for sharing this bro

r.fowler
03-03-2015, 10:15 AM
None offer special on the menu.. they earn from the packages that you sign.. not thru any special..

dont waste time on them.

Greyhare
19-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Indeed. Tried a few all facial stuff. No specials.

ShittyAss
19-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Indeed. Tried a few all facial stuff. No specials.

Chio bu nvm spend Liao still shiok... Some is old aunties... Spend Liao damm buay song..

wacko69
04-05-2015, 01:30 PM
Pass by this joint just now. Was approach by a below average looking milf again. Told her not interested and turn away in bid to reject her persistance. Instead saw a pretty and younger looking lady in pearl white dress inside the shop. Guess it should be the lady boss as she is not wearing the usual uniform like the rest of the girls. If can get her to do facial or massage, dun mind being psyco by them as the key to resistance os not to bring extra money or cards....thats what i always do when visiting new joints.

ampway
04-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Pass by this joint just now. Was approach by a below average looking milf again. Told her not interested and turn away in bid to reject her persistance. Instead saw a pretty and younger looking lady in pearl white dress inside the shop. Guess it should be the lady boss as she is not wearing the usual uniform like the rest of the girls. If can get her to do facial or massage, dun mind being psyco by them as the key to resistance os not to bring extra money or cards....thats what i always do when visiting new joints.

The ladies outside the outlet are like promoters soliciting for business and they do not do facial or massage. The ladies working inside are better looking. The supervisor Tina is very pretty. My office is nearby and I have visited this joint almost 10 times over past two years usually in the afternoon on Saturday after work. And can confirm no special service. Just a place for people to relax, kill time or chit chat with syt while doing facial/massage.

hcglobserver
04-05-2015, 04:48 PM
The ladies outside the outlet are like promoters soliciting for business and they do not do facial or massage. The ladies working inside are better looking. The supervisor Tina is very pretty. My office is nearby and I have visited this joint almost 10 times over past two years usually in the afternoon on Saturday after work. And can confirm no special service. Just a place for people to relax, kill time or chit chat with syt while doing facial/massage.

My office is also near to this place. Only a few girls there (including Tina) are ok only in look dept. I know Tina personally too. She is the boss/owner actually. To me she may apply pretty at first look. After awhile, I find her so so only (my personal view) as she has a long face and a curvy nose (like parrot type) which I do not like though her complexion is very fair and good. Confirmed clean shop but be sure of hard selling which you will find hard to avoid unless you are very blunt with them and hurt the girls.

wacko69
04-05-2015, 05:39 PM
Great bros. Thanks for the sharing. I also work around the area and sometimes detour just to avoid passing by the shop and be pester by their hard selling. Dun think i will visit them also as i am more interested in massage than facial.

Cheers