PDA

View Full Version : Old Fart Truly has the most UNFILIAL children in the world

Sammyboy RSS Feed
28-02-2015, 02:00 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

I guess Lee Con You was a bad father as well as a dictator and greedy corrupt fuck. Look at this, he has been warded in hospital for more than 2 weeks. His immediate family should have been on bedside vigil all the way. Every family that I know including my own, stopped everything they did to spend time at patriarch's bedside. Even if Old Fart woke up for a few minutes a day, its worth it just to talk to him and let him see the face of his children and grandchildren and know that they are right there. The only time you are not at the hospital is to go home and bath and sleep and eat. Other than that, you are at the bedside every day for 12 hours or more. Even relatives and friends who visit will want to talk to you.

Currently, Gay Loong has 2 deputy PMs (Tharman and Teo Chee Hean), in addition, he has 2 other Ministers helping him in the PMO (Grace Fu and Iswaran). For fucks sake, some one tell him to go and spend his father's remaining time at his bedside. U telling me this country is so incompetently run that the absence of Gay Loong for 1 month will result in ruin for us? Trust me, no one believes that Gay Loong is that talented a PM. The country and the people will understand and even respect him if he said "Look, I am taking a leave of absence for 1 month to spend the time with my father at his deathbed. In my absence, the country will be competently run by ......." After all, he had asshole cancer and went for surgery and the country did not fall apart. People will marvel what a filial son he is. But oh no, this fuck is running around hosting a tea for the Sultan of Johore yesterday? WTF? SUltan of Johore more important than his father? ANd a few days before that, he had a CNY lunch with retired MPs!!

Do people not see that if someone does not even care about his own father, what are the chances he will care about the rank and file singaporeans? He is one cold bastard, make no mistake about it. SInkies will get charity from him when you get blood from a stone. As for his siblings, I don't even want to say. As they say in the SAF "Nothing heard, out"

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?201625-Old-Fart-Truly-has-the-most-UNFILIAL-children-in-the-world&goto=newpost).