PDA

View Full Version : Repost- Fallen Angel looking for NSA companionship and more

fallenangelxxx
28-02-2015, 12:01 PM
Hi all
I am local Chinese 100% lady in my 30s. I have been divorced for a few years but no kids. 
Like subject title mentioned, I am looking for companionship- movies dinner coffee hanging out together and if schedules permit, staycation or short trips together. I have physical needs too and i love and enjoy sex Alot but I believe physical intimacy is better when there is chemistry and feel. I am not some inexperienced little girl and I believe in pleasuring my partner as well as enjoyed being pleasured. I am fun loving and easy going. Looks wise, I may not look like super model but i am au natural and pleasant looking. Petite and slightly fleshy. 

I am looking for presentable, quick witted, fit and pleasant looking guys. Chinese please between mid 30s to early 40s. just personal preference, no bias intended. Plus point if you drive and have your own place since I am more of a homely girl and i enjoy cuddling in bed.

Being matured adults, I strongly believe in mutual respect, safety, privacy and discretion.I have no hidden agendas but is keen to look for someone who can indulge in hot n passionate sex, cuddles but most importantly being comfortable with each other even if its just chatting over a cup of tea.

If you are keen n meet requirements above, please drop me an email [email protected]

Please intro n tell me more about yourself in the email.

Thank you.

seawater
28-02-2015, 02:47 PM
Have send you . Please check your mail . Thanks

fallenangelxxx
28-02-2015, 03:07 PM
Just to clarify i am not interested in SD arrangement and I am not looking for one.

Thank you

zinedine zidane
28-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Whats your height and weight? :)

rong33
28-02-2015, 06:32 PM
Emailed you but no reply

HeadOn
28-02-2015, 06:44 PM
Just to clarify i am not interested in SD arrangement and I am not looking for one.

Thank you

Then it should b easy for u to find one . Not ?

masterwanker
28-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Whats your height and weight? :)

Petite and slightly fleshly.