PDA

View Full Version : Abortion Alternatives

leyash
15-03-2006, 07:23 PM
im a foreigner in Singapore and 2 months pregnant. is there a way i can take some medication and stop this pregnancy?

I dont want to visit a doctor as this may affect the 5k bond that my sponsor have put in for me. Dont want to be ban from singapore either. I'm not under any employment pass, just on a visitor visa, but still i prefer not too risk my sponsor finding this out.

Pls help!

poison
18-03-2006, 12:37 AM
I'M Not sure about your intention in singapore but i think u go back to your country to give birth and come back 9 months later. Like that the bond will not be affected and u also will not be baned.

Almond
18-03-2006, 02:44 AM
you could try going to private gynaes.
But of course they'll be more expensive.

sorry to hear bout the situation that you're in..

hope you're ok..

BNAT
18-03-2006, 09:52 AM
so many flaws .. answer them and i will provide a answer to your questions.

i assume you are working in singapore then..

1. May i ask you how did you managed to do it without a WP?

2. Visitor pass can let you stay in sg for so long and get a job?

3. I assume you are not a foreign talent, hence you are not even qualified for a EP if your employer needs to put the 5K despoit for you, why was EP mentioned instead of WP then?

your sentence contradicts and in not convincing

im a foreigner in Singapore and 2 months pregnant. is there a way i can take some medication and stop this pregnancy?

I dont want to visit a doctor as this may affect the 5k bond that my sponsor have put in for me. Dont want to be ban from singapore either. I'm not under any employment pass, just on a visitor visa, !

BNAT
20-03-2006, 02:00 PM
thread starter are you there? please reply so that we can help you.

alf98
22-03-2006, 12:19 PM
2 months liao...better go and see doctor leh...no other alternative here lah...

The_Unrepentant
22-03-2006, 04:44 PM

I dont want to visit a doctor as this may affect the 5k bond that my sponsor have put in for me. Dont want to be ban from singapore either. I'm not under any employment pass, just on a visitor visa, but still i prefer not too risk my sponsor finding this out.

Pls help!

got !ask the doctor let u try Rotenone.:D

thaiholebanger
22-03-2006, 05:23 PM
so many flaws .. answer them and i will provide a answer to your questions.

i assume you are working in singapore then..

1. May i ask you how did you managed to do it without a WP?

2. Visitor pass can let you stay in sg for so long and get a job?

3. I assume you are not a foreign talent, hence you are not even qualified for a EP if your employer needs to put the 5K despoit for you, why was EP mentioned instead of WP then?

your sentence contradicts and in not convincing

Maybe she is working here as a maid?

Anyway, for leyash, can try private gyane... more expensive.. but no other alternative... (I dont think she can go to the neighbouring country - Malaysia - to do that as i think abortion is illegal there.. )

thaiholebanger
22-03-2006, 05:28 PM
got !ask the doctor let u try Rotenone.:D
Oi! are you sure or not:
"What is rotenone
Rotenone is a naturally occurring chemical with insecticidal, acaricidal(1) (mite and spider-killing) and piscicidal (fish-killing) properties, obtained from the roots of several tropical and subtropical plant species belonging to the genus Lonchocarpus or Derris. It is a selective, non-specific insecticide, used in home gardens for insect control, for lice and tick control on pets, and for fish eradications as part of water body management(2). Both a contact and stomach poison to insects, it kills them slowly, but causes them to stop their feeding almost immediately(3). It exerts its toxic action by acting as a general inhibitor of cellular respiration(4)."

http://www.pan-uk.org/pestnews/Actives/rotenone.htm

asdfghjkl
22-03-2006, 09:14 PM
whatever u are looking for, this is going to harm ur body..

cheryl27
23-03-2006, 07:45 AM
erm.....maybe i can intro u to a private clinic in Hougang st 21 there. The cost is around $500 and the clinic is named gynae health clinic. Maybe this can help but still dun abort is better as its a life and dun wan u to live in regrets ...anyway take care .

mebirdie
23-03-2006, 07:53 AM

Pls help!

Social Visit pass oni limited up to 1-2 mths.
How do you get pregnant in singapore then?
As far as I know, short term pass, you can just back to your own country and process your decision.

Maybe I am wrong abt your pass you are currently holding.
If really so, go to the private clinic that will not expose you at all.

Acidburn
23-03-2006, 09:20 AM
Yo cheryl....you very familiar there hor?....hehehe. Die Die must ask that stupid guy to pay for everything!!!!

erm.....maybe i can intro u to a private clinic in Hougang st 21 there. The cost is around $500 and the clinic is named gynae health clinic. Maybe this can help but still dun abort is better as its a life and dun wan u to live in regrets ...anyway take care .

Superbaby
23-03-2006, 09:55 AM
I heard that there is one kind of herb that can help you to abort...It is a chinese herbs. I don't know the name of the herbs but you can search around the chinese pharmacies. However, if it is 2 months pregnant...I am not sure whether you can still abort it by herbs or not. I still recommend you to pay a visit to the doctor. This may help.

cheryl27
27-03-2006, 08:21 AM
superbaby dun teach ppl eat that, might end up in hospital lah....

teacher
31-03-2006, 04:51 PM
hi there

abortion is harmful to both the body and the soul. if can please avoid it.

schlongster
03-04-2006, 11:46 PM
hi everyone i've got a situation here.
does anyone here know for sure if private medical gynae firms in s'pore will reject malaysian for an abortion surgery. judging from the fact that its illegal to do so in malayisa because of this article http://www.mma.org.my/current_topic/Abortion06.htm
my opinion is, either way if the abortion cannot be done, there will be mental trauma to the female involved, and life-threatening means will be resorted.

schlongster
03-04-2006, 11:54 PM
hi everyone i've got a situation here.
does anyone here know for sure if private medical gynae firms in s'pore will reject malaysian for an abortion surgery. judging from the fact that its illegal to do so in malayisa because of this article http://www.mma.org.my/current_topic/Abortion06.htm
my opinion is, either way if the abortion cannot be done, there will be mental trauma to the female involved, and life-threatening means will be resorted.

buzzing
07-04-2006, 12:14 PM
2 months? 8 weeks or more like 10 weeks, it from the date of your last period.

if you dont go for one now, it will be illegal to do soon.

there are private clinics that will be able to help you.

5K deposit??? i thought maid only have that? sorry dont know that rule very well.

cheers!!

itsabt6x
10-04-2006, 03:33 PM
threadtstarter sounds like a wp holder (with the 5k bond)....n if she is, she's probably the bf of a pinoy or indon maid.....cos if m'sian, can easily go abort back home, although illegal, can be done wif some $$$$...or go2 batam....

to me (im assuming), the threadstarter got his maid (indon or pinoy) gf pregnant n now want to rid it......cant take her eslewhere (m'sia or batam) to do it...only local....worst case, she's indon, no off days......how?????