PDA

View Full Version : Adpost Ad - Local massage in East/PL area (utter bullshit!)

VeloCityGoo
26-02-2015, 09:01 AM
I have always wanted to look out for new places, so as to find a gem or two. Scrolling thru Adpost and came across alot of posts. Saw quite a number of ads which advertise massage in east area, with local massage women. Interestingly, the posts have multiple contact number. Its so obvious how the words are all copy-paste. But nevertheless, i was excited by the photo in the ad + stating that the woman is in 30s. Msged the number and was given a shophouse location. Entered the door, looked up the stairs, saw two local woman, wearing a night dress, but they hardly look in their 30s. They were at least late 40s. I just left the place. Just want to give the headsup to other bros here. Do becareful when you come across east side massge. Lucky i didnt end up losing money!

Cheers!

FUNNYANDHORNY
26-02-2015, 09:28 AM
I have always wanted to look out for new places, so as to find a gem or two. Scrolling thru Adpost and came across alot of posts. Saw quite a number of ads which advertise massage in east area, with local massage women. Interestingly, the posts have multiple contact number. Its so obvious how the words are all copy-paste. But nevertheless, i was excited by the photo in the ad + stating that the woman is in 30s. Msged the number and was given a shophouse location. Entered the door, looked up the stairs, saw two local woman, wearing a night dress, but they hardly look in their 30s. They were at least late 40s. I just left the place. Just want to give the headsup to other bros here. Do becareful when you come across east side massge. Lucky i didnt end up losing money!

Cheers!

Bro,
Thanks for sharing.
i am adventurous too, to hunt for a good massage and spend my money wisely. Its best you read up here and verify the FR.
Most Bros are honest in their FR.
Enjoy!
Cheers!

Mondokz
26-02-2015, 06:57 PM
Is it 1 skinny and 1 chubby??? If yes I also kenna!! Hahaha

4getful
26-02-2015, 09:33 PM
Is it 1 skinny and 1 chubby??? If yes I also kenna!! Hahaha

U mean ah bui and ah San? Both mine, great combination. Its must be a fantastic pair with fantastic team work:D

Trueno_ong
26-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Very sad, me also kenna the skinny one but somehow
out off pity. Me pay her 50 +50 just for 15min off
massage and I left. She says entrance her boss take. I went GL pay150 and have a syt good service enjoy the fj.

VeloCityGoo
27-02-2015, 10:20 AM
Sad to see bros actually paid them. Remember bros, if you dun like, always leave. Better iff spending elsewhere.

27-02-2015, 11:02 AM
Can you pm me the contacts please thank

whatafuck
27-02-2015, 11:58 AM
Adpost or craigslist DUN EVER TRY..mostly cannot make it.

Maverick253
27-02-2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the heads up bro. Will take note of shophouses in the East. Cause I'm staying in the east and constantly hunting for new playgrounds.

johnn
27-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Can you pm me the contacts please thank

sabo home msssage plc woh...

A42L
27-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Lol Heng uh bro! Lucky big head nv kena take over by small head haha!

Anyway anyone tried the sgnurse ad? I not commando, Don dare try before any reviews haha bros that tried before pls advise :D

johnn
27-02-2015, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the heads up bro. Will take note of shophouses in the East. Cause I'm staying in the east and constantly hunting for new playgrounds.

adpost.. refer to adpost, spore section.

johnn
27-02-2015, 11:09 PM
Lol Heng uh bro! Lucky big head nv kena take over by small head haha!

Anyway anyone tried the sgnurse ad? I not commando, Don dare try before any reviews haha bros that tried before pls advise :D

some ads also inside our sponsors local directory.
see local msssage directory ,many selection at east side,
geylang, katong,eunos

ShittyAss
28-02-2015, 12:10 AM
some ads also inside our sponsors local directory.
see local msssage directory ,many selection at east side,
geylang, katong,eunos

Landmines everywhere...

A42L
03-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Haha bro John and smartyass

This one seems quite real leh, really feel like trying her anyway so ya trying to see anyone try before or not

AssetBubble
03-03-2015, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the heads up TS

johnn
08-03-2015, 09:14 PM
so many sabotating in the market.

retsmas
08-03-2015, 09:38 PM
Thanks TS for the heads up. Will go west then :D

johnn
09-03-2015, 02:17 AM
Very sad, me also kenna the skinny one but somehow
out off pity. Me pay her 50 +50 just for 15min off
massage and I left. She says entrance her boss take. I went GL pay150 and have a syt good service enjoy the fj.

masg lady ,n gl prostitute are different.
Which prostitute syt?? Can share house no.lor?
Ctc